A Call for 4e Artists

3 posts / 0 new
Last post

Yo, I have been getting a lot of amazing submissions for my free 4e fanzine; I think everyone will love the next issue when it comes out. New races, classes, epic destinies, adventures, etc. I could really use the help of some artists though.

I cant pay you anything; the mag is free. I can link to your work though, or your website or what have you. You retain all rights to your work. I had thousands of folks check out the zine, so it could be a good way to get your work out there, or you could just do it out of the goodness of your heart to help keep 4e support alive. Either way, I could use images of the following:

-Warforged

-Strongholds: being constructed would be ideal, but just generic castle shots or shots of manor houses would be great

-Individual items from an Adventurer's Kit, only no sunrods.

-Orcs

-Random combat scenes

If you are interested please message me on this site or visit my blog. If you know any artists that might be interested, please pass this along. The second issue is still a ways away, but I think its going to be really good.

If you never saw the first issue, you can follow the link in my sig.

Frothsof, I suggest you go asking around at deviant art (www.deviantart.com).  There are lots of good amateur and professional artist on that site.  In fact, there are regular contributors to WotC and Pazio that post their work on the site.  I sure if you ask around enough you might find someone willing to help out.

dave2008 wrote:

Frothsof, I suggest you go asking around at deviant art (www.deviantart.com).  There are lots of good amateur and professional artist on that site.  In fact, there are regular contributors to WotC and Pazio that post their work on the site.  I sure if you ask around enough you might find someone willing to help out.

Ill try that; thanks for the idea!