Trouble Logging In w/ Mobile Devices

42 posts / 0 new
Last post
Anyone else having trouble logging in on their mobile devices?

For the past week, on both my iPhone and iPad, I cannot get past the login screen. I enter my credentials, press submit, the page acts as though it's going to load and present the forums as per usual, and then the login screen remains and I am not logged in. 

Danny

Problem persists!

Danny

I'm not having a problem. *shrug*
"Today's headlines and history's judgment are rarely the same. If you are too attentive to the former, you will most certainly not do the hard work of securing the latter." -Condoleezza Rice "My fellow Americans... I've just signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. Bombing begins in five minutes." - Ronald Reagan This user has been banned from you by the letters "O-R-C" and the numbers "2, 3, 4, and 6"
User Quotes
56788208 wrote:
I do, however, have one last lesson on this subject. That last one? The only build in this post that can one-shot average opponents[by dealing twice as much damage as they have HP? I would argue that it is not optimized. Why isn't it optimized? Because it's overkill. Overkill is NOT optimizing. This means that there are portions of this build dedicated to damage which can safely be removed and thrown elsewhere. For example, you probably don't need both Leap Attack AND Headlong Rush at the same time. You could pick up Extra Rage feats for stamina, feats to support AoO effects, feats that work towards potential prestige classes, and so on. However, you could also shift our ability scores around somewhat. I mean, if you're getting results like that with 16 starting Strength, maybe you can lower it to 14, and free up four points to spend somewhere else - perhaps back into Charisma, giving you some oomph for Intimidating Rage or Imperious Command if you want. You can continue to tune this until it deals "enough" damage - and that "enough" does not need to be "100%". It could easily be, say, 80% (leaving the rest to the team), if your DM is the sort who would ban one-hit killers.
Tempest_Stormwind on Character Optimization
So when do you think Bachmann will be saying she met a mother the previous night that had a son who got a blood transfusion using a gay guy's blood, and now the son is retardedly gay?
When she meets CJ's mom?
Resident Pithed-Off Dragon Poon Slayer of the House of Trolls
I'm not having a problem. *shrug*

It doesn't pose an obstacle to sign in from wizards.com/dnd, but I cannot proceed if I attempt to sign in while perusing the forums anywhere within community.wizards.com.

Danny

I'm able to sign without a problem. I'm using a galaxy s3. Maybe it's your phone. Then again, you can never put it past onesite to derp it up.
Nut Eating Resident Sociopathic Eye Forker 2346-strong Squirrel leigon of DOOM Squirrel Overlord of the House of Trolls Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber. ~Plato Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. ~Ernest Benn The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it. ~P.J. O'Rourke "I actually held public office and I left the only way a politician should, in handcuffs." ~ Chael Sonnen It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it! ~ Upton Sinclair Kicked Adam and Eve out of Missouri. Wears flip-flops in church buildings. Official troller of Kolob.
This is not a trapp
My temple name is Elohim. What is your super-secret temple name?
Riddle me this
How can two people with physical bodies make spirit babies?
*Two points about this gag. Firstly, every writer of anything makes typos and I’m no different. It’s “there but for the grace of God go I” rather than schadenfreude here. The second is something called Muphry’s Law (no, it is Muphry’s, not Murphy’s) which states that any piece correcting or laughing at a typo, spelling or grammatical mistake will contain at least one worse than the original being complained of.
You know, I just noticed the last couple of times that I've tried to log in, I've had a message that the security certificate is expired. Maybe that's why you're having trouble signing in.
Nut Eating Resident Sociopathic Eye Forker 2346-strong Squirrel leigon of DOOM Squirrel Overlord of the House of Trolls Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber. ~Plato Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. ~Ernest Benn The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it. ~P.J. O'Rourke "I actually held public office and I left the only way a politician should, in handcuffs." ~ Chael Sonnen It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it! ~ Upton Sinclair Kicked Adam and Eve out of Missouri. Wears flip-flops in church buildings. Official troller of Kolob.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
*Two points about this gag. Firstly, every writer of anything makes typos and I’m no different. It’s “there but for the grace of God go I” rather than schadenfreude here. The second is something called Muphry’s Law (no, it is Muphry’s, not Murphy’s) which states that any piece correcting or laughing at a typo, spelling or grammatical mistake will contain at least one worse than the original being complained of.
You know, I just noticed the last couple of times that I've tried to log in, I've had a message that the security certificate is expired. Maybe that's why you're having trouble signing in.

Entirely possible!

Danny

Turns out that I'm now having the same problem, on the same browser (Safari for iOS).  I keep myself logged in on my phone, which is why it didn't affect me before. Now that Onesite, in its eminent functionality, booted me off just to make me renew my log-in, I can't actually log in.  I can see everything in the forums but not respond, so it would be oh-so-helpful if somebody ACTUALLY POSTED IN THIS THREAD TO LET US KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON.
"Today's headlines and history's judgment are rarely the same. If you are too attentive to the former, you will most certainly not do the hard work of securing the latter." -Condoleezza Rice "My fellow Americans... I've just signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. Bombing begins in five minutes." - Ronald Reagan This user has been banned from you by the letters "O-R-C" and the numbers "2, 3, 4, and 6"
User Quotes
56788208 wrote:
I do, however, have one last lesson on this subject. That last one? The only build in this post that can one-shot average opponents[by dealing twice as much damage as they have HP? I would argue that it is not optimized. Why isn't it optimized? Because it's overkill. Overkill is NOT optimizing. This means that there are portions of this build dedicated to damage which can safely be removed and thrown elsewhere. For example, you probably don't need both Leap Attack AND Headlong Rush at the same time. You could pick up Extra Rage feats for stamina, feats to support AoO effects, feats that work towards potential prestige classes, and so on. However, you could also shift our ability scores around somewhat. I mean, if you're getting results like that with 16 starting Strength, maybe you can lower it to 14, and free up four points to spend somewhere else - perhaps back into Charisma, giving you some oomph for Intimidating Rage or Imperious Command if you want. You can continue to tune this until it deals "enough" damage - and that "enough" does not need to be "100%". It could easily be, say, 80% (leaving the rest to the team), if your DM is the sort who would ban one-hit killers.
So when do you think Bachmann will be saying she met a mother the previous night that had a son who got a blood transfusion using a gay guy's blood, and now the son is retardedly gay?
When she meets CJ's mom?
Turns out that I'm now having the same problem, on the same browser (Safari for iOS).  I keep myself logged in on my phone, which is why it didn't affect me before. Now that Onesite, in its eminent functionality, booted me off just to make me renew my log-in, I can't actually log in.  I can see everything in the forums but not respond, so it would be oh-so-helpful if somebody ACTUALLY POSTED IN THIS THREAD TO LET US KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON.

What's going on? It's quite simple, my cellphone using friend. You are being ignored. I'd imagine you should be used to this treatment by now.

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this

What's going on? It's quite simple, my cellphone using friend. You are being ignored. I'd imagine you should be used to this treatment by now.

So it would seem. 
User Quotes
56788208 wrote:
When she meets CJ's mom?
Usually I try to avoid your Customer "Service" team like the plague, but I'm seriously tempted to start posting profanity JUST SO THAT I CAN GET A RESPONSE FROM SOMEONE.

Seriously, I shouldn't have to try to get banned in order for you to respond to a functionality complaint.  It's not like complaints about Onesite are anything new.
User Quotes
56788208 wrote:
When she meets CJ's mom?
Hi folks,

The correct people have been alerted to the problem. I had posted about this issue in a thread in another forum and forgot to post in this one, my mistake, and I apologize. I'm afraid I don't have an ETA on when the issue will be resolved. I apologize for any frustration, we're working on fixing things as best and as quickly as we can.

Monica

Monica

Wizards of the Coast Online Community Coordinator

A friendly dragon.

Getting to Know Your Magic Online Client

Basic Dungeons & Dragons FREE

Thanks for the update! 
User Quotes
56788208 wrote:
When she meets CJ's mom?
Sadly, the issue is STILL not resolved.
User Quotes
56788208 wrote:
When she meets CJ's mom?
Ahh fantastic, I thought it was just me ;)

I can log in using android devices but not iOS.

At least its been noticed, its probably something insanely stupid like a date that needs changing... but probably will be delegated to the back of the queue
Ahh fantastic, I thought it was just me ;)

I can log in using android devices but not iOS.

At least its been noticed, its probably something insanely stupid like a date that needs changing... but probably will be delegated to the back of the queue Onesite.

For accuracy. 

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
I can't log in directly on my iPad, but if I go to the main D&D site and log in there it counts as being logged in for the community. So that's a workaround albeit slow (especially as the main site doesn't want to save my password).

5 Minute WorkdayMy Webcomic Updated Tue & Thur

Also check out my books at 5mwd.com/publishingIncluding Jester David's How-To Guide to Fantasy Worldbuildinga compilation of my blog series on Worldbuilding.

Still not fixed.  And I don't even have the option to log in to the main site from my phone.
User Quotes
56788208 wrote:
When she meets CJ's mom?
You would think that after a month of knowing about this issue, they would have been able to fix the problem.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
You would think that after a month of knowing about this issue, they would have been able to fix the problem.

This in WotC CS. Only an idiot would think that.
"The real purpose of socialism is precisely to overcome and advance beyond the predatory phase of human development." -Albert Einstein Resident Left Hand of Stalin and Banana Stand Grandstander Half of the Ambiguously Gay Duo House of Trolls, looking for a partner Wondering what happened to the Star Wars forums?
Show
Star Wars Minis has a home here http://www.bloomilk.com/ and Star Wars Saga Edition RPG has a home here http://thesagacontinues.createaforum.com/index.php
Show
141722973 wrote:
And it wasn't ****. It was subjectively concensual sex.
57036828 wrote:
Marketing and design are two different things. For instance the snuggy was designed for people in wheel chairs and marketed to people that are too incompetent to operate a blanket.
75239035 wrote:
I personally don't want him decapitated.
141722973 wrote:
And do not call me a Yank. I am a Québecois, basically your better.
And the greatest post moderation of all time...
58115148 wrote:
I gave that (Content Removed) a to-scale Lego replica. (Content Removed) love to-scale Lego replicas. (ORC_Cerberus: Edited - Vulgarity is against the Code of Conduct)
Seems like the standard forum is all b0rked up, too.
Resident Prophet of the OTTer.

Section Six Soldier

Front Door of the House of Trolls

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

So you're saying that's what you thought?

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this

So you're saying that's what you thought?

Lame. Try harder HS, you can do better than that.
"The real purpose of socialism is precisely to overcome and advance beyond the predatory phase of human development." -Albert Einstein Resident Left Hand of Stalin and Banana Stand Grandstander Half of the Ambiguously Gay Duo House of Trolls, looking for a partner Wondering what happened to the Star Wars forums?
Show
Star Wars Minis has a home here http://www.bloomilk.com/ and Star Wars Saga Edition RPG has a home here http://thesagacontinues.createaforum.com/index.php
Show
141722973 wrote:
57036828 wrote:
Marketing and design are two different things. For instance the snuggy was designed for people in wheel chairs and marketed to people that are too incompetent to operate a blanket.
75239035 wrote:
141722973 wrote:
58115148 wrote:
I gave that (Content Removed) a to-scale Lego replica. (Content Removed) love to-scale Lego replicas. (ORC_Cerberus: Edited - Vulgarity is against the Code of Conduct)
You give me too much credit. Stop being such a brown-noser.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
You give me too much credit. Stop being such a brown-noser.

Show
Show
141722973 wrote:
57036828 wrote:
75239035 wrote:
141722973 wrote:
58115148 wrote:
Hi,

I've removed some content from this thread because political discussion/commentary is considered forum disruption, and is a violation of the Code of Conduct.

Please keep your posts polite, on topic, and respectful of other community members.

We appreciate your help.
Hi

Cool!  Now that we know that y'all are reading the thread, HOW ABOUT YOU FIX THE DAMN PROBLEM!?

It's been well over a month, with no action.
User Quotes
56788208 wrote:
When she meets CJ's mom?
Hi

Cool!  Now that we know that y'all are reading the thread, HOW ABOUT YOU FIX THE DAMN PROBLEM!?

But Draco, it is much more important to moderate threads than it is to fix the forums!
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."- John Stuart Mill “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”― William F. Buckley "The straw in your man is amazing."- Maxperson Original Hipster of the House of Trolls: I was hipster before hipster was cool Resident Hater Mini Hate Machine
Hi

But Draco, it is much more important to moderate threads than it is to fix the forums!

True.  Nobody will be able to log in, but at least nobody will read any naughty language! 

Jesus Tap-Dancing Christ; I wouldn't expect a company headquartered in the Seattle Metroplex to be so... Puritanical.
User Quotes
56788208 wrote:
When she meets CJ's mom?
You got something against Seattle?
Show
Show
141722973 wrote:
57036828 wrote:
75239035 wrote:
141722973 wrote:
58115148 wrote:

No, which is why I expressed surprise about something so negative (other than CJ) being within its (Shadowrun) environs.  Context, homie - you must be an ORC to have missed it that badly.
User Quotes
56788208 wrote:
When she meets CJ's mom?
Context, homie - you must be an ORC to have missed it that badly.

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."- John Stuart Mill “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”― William F. Buckley "The straw in your man is amazing."- Maxperson Original Hipster of the House of Trolls: I was hipster before hipster was cool Resident Hater Mini Hate Machine

No, which is why I expressed surprise about something so negative (other than CJ) being within its (Shadowrun) environs.  Context, homie - you must be an ORC to have missed it that badly.

And you must be calron to have missed that joke so badly.
Show
Show
141722973 wrote:
57036828 wrote:
75239035 wrote:
141722973 wrote:
58115148 wrote:

And you must be a genius to have used a joke that bad and built it into a good one.

User Quotes
56788208 wrote:
When she meets CJ's mom?
This issue is still an issue... 

Danny

Onsite is still ruining things.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
Onsite is still ruining things.

Oh!
So it's working normally then?
Yes.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
Umm ... that's probably not the best thing to say.  I mean, they'll see that and think the problem is actually resolved.  They don't understand that their default setting is fail.

Section Six Soldier

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

Umm ... that's probably not the best thing to say.  I mean, they'll see that and think the problem is actually resolved.  They don't understand that their default setting is fail.

Ha! Jokes on you. They don't actually pay attention to any of these threads.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
True.  I suppose that is part of the fail.

Section Six Soldier