Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara Launch Trailer

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dungeons & Dragons
Chronicles of Mystara Launch Trailer

By Capcom

Dungeons & Dragons®: Chronicles of Mystara™ is available today as a digital download from the North American PlayStation® Network and globally via Steam® and coming to Xbox LIVE®

Talk about this news here.

Yan
Montréal, Canada
@Plaguescarred on twitter

Those are two fun games. I used to play them all the time. 

Most of all, it is great seeing Mystara again! How about some Pen & Paper RPG books for it as well?

-Havard 
Heh I have broken out my Mystara stuff again. Bargle must die!!!

Fear is the Mind Killer

Fear is the Mind Killer  

Today the IPs (Intelectual Propiety, the franchises) are a mine of gold. Hasbro could do agreement with videogames companies to create tittles about other lesses lines (Mystara, Birthright, Dragonlance, Gamma World, Star*Drive & Star Frontier...). 

If Capcom is allowed to create more videogames about Mystara(+Hollow world + Savage Coast/Red Steel)... the copyrights about FR franchise don´t change, it does? 

Bladruc Gate and Newerwinter Nights were the best advertising for Fogorten Realms.

* Will we see a Kara-Tur MMO by Perfect World/Cryptic Studios?

"Say me what you're showing off for, and I'll say you what you lack!" (Spanish saying)

Book 13 Anaclet 23 Confucius said: "The Superior Man is in harmony but does not follow the crowd. The inferior man follows the crowd, but is not in harmony"

"In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. In a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of." - Confucius 

Heh I have broken out my Mystara stuff again. Bargle must die!!!

Awesome!

-Havard