Walker for Theros

97 posts / 0 new
Last post
Just curious what people want to see for the next Walker. I can't rightly remember which colors haven't been done yet (U/G?) but I'm kind of bummed that most of the slots are already "filled". I'd really like another U/B Walker (sorry Tezz... I don't care about artifacts). Seems to be a lot of speculation about M14/Theros being about enchantments. Maybe the next walker has something to do with this? I really want a different mono white walker but I know that's not gonna happen.

I dunno, state your case and be sure to argue heatedly with each other because MTG IS SRSSBSNSS!!

EDH decks I play:

Prossh: http://community.wizards.com/forum/commander-edh/threads/4101381

Derevi: http://community.wizards.com/forum/commander-edh/threads/4115936

Kaalia (the beats)

Zur (disgusting combo)

Damia (Bug Elf deck)

Numot (Stax)

Griselbrand (French)

Ghave (Uber combo)

Muzzio (Oops, Blightsteel)

As for color combinations, only and lack planeswalkers.

I'm betting on Kiora finally getting her card in Theros block.

One of the better images about Theros we have so far is this one:

The sea is very important for greek myths and stories, including giant sea monsters. Perfect for the release-the-kraken walker.

[<o>]
You can't exactly use colors to predict the next 'walker. They try to maintain a balance, but not a perfect one. It's perfectly okay if a whole block doesn't get a Blue Planeswalker, for example. 

After the official forums lost most of their functionality, a once vibrant community of Vorthos was wiped out.The survivors founded a new place to discuss all things concerning with the art, flavor and storylines of Magic: The Gathering. Come join us.

not sure how much multi-colored stuff we'll see in Theros, but I could see either a few gold cards or a mono-blue Kiora
not sure how much multi-colored stuff we'll see in Theros, but I could see either a few gold cards or a mono-blue Kiora

Could be like Zendikar or Scars: 3 or 4 gold cards in the whole block, all rares or mythics.

[<o>]
I would guess something closer to Innistrad, a few gold cards each set. They might go as far as to print a card for each color pair.

As for Planeswalkers, I'd be intersted in seeing a huntress of sorts that's either or :gwm: with perhaps a wolf theme and an Egypt-flavored necromancer that's :wbm:. The Walkers will likely be spread across the block, so each one will appear in the set where it fits most (Karn Liberated could only apear in New Phyrexia for example while Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas appeared in Mirrodin Besieged to represent Phyexia's growing dominanace). I expect at least one of the 'Walkers to be a Theros native. Maybe a Minotaur? Could be :rmw: to give us another option besides Ajani Vengeant. But I wouldn't expect :gwm:, :wbm:, and :rwm: all in a single block.

From that picture alone, I think it's a good bet that Duck Faygo will be getting immortalized in card, at least at some point in the block.

I would also like to see Kiora Atua get her own card.
From that picture alone, I think it's a good bet that Duck Faygo will be getting immortalized in card, at least at some point in the block.

I would also like to see Kiora Atua get her own card.

This is just the cover of one of the comics, it doesn't really imply that he's going to see print in Theros.  They've had comics set on Alara and Innistrad too.  
I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.
I think it's been established that McDuck is a comics-only planeswalker. Although I would not be surprised to see him on a comic promo at some point, but probably not in an actual set.
I don't care if he fits or not, I want another Tibalt.
IMAGE(http://images.community.wizards.com/community.wizards.com/user/blitzschnell/c1b8574f03c7cff35d72311f1208599a.jpg?v=90000)
Wizards have said that they don't use box ticking to decide which color 'Walker to make next, so we can't base it on which colors have been left out so far.

~ Tim
I am Blue/White Reached DCI Rating 1800 on 28/10/11. :D
Sig
56287226 wrote:
190106923 wrote:
Not bad. But what happens flavor wise when one kamahl kills the other one?
Zis iz a sign uf deep psychological troma, buried in zer subconscious mind. By keelink himzelf, Kamahl iz physically expressink hiz feelinks uf self-disgust ova hiz desire for hiz muzzer. [/GermanPsychologistVoice]
56957928 wrote:
57799958 wrote:
That makes no sense to me. If they spelled the ability out on the card in full then it would not be allowed in a mono-black Commander deck, but because they used a keyword to save space it is allowed? ~ Tim
Yup, just like you can have Birds of paradise in a mono green deck but not Noble Hierarch. YAY COLOR IDENTITY
56287226 wrote:
56888618 wrote:
Is algebra really that difficult?
Survey says yes.
56883218 wrote:
57799958 wrote:
You want to make a milky drink. You squeeze a cow.
I love this description. Like the cows are sponges filled with milk. I can see it all Nick Parks claymation-style with the cow's eyes bugging out momentarily as a giant farmer squeezes it like a squeaky dog toy, and milk shoots out of it.
56287226 wrote:
56735468 wrote:
And no judge will ever give you a game loss for playing snow covered lands.
I now have a new goal in life. ;)
Wizards have said that they don't use box ticking to decide which color 'Walker to make next, so we can't base it on which colors have been left out so far. ~ Tim

I'm pretty sure they said this is just not the primary factor when designing planeswalkers, but they do have this in mind as a secondary or terciary concern. Players want the remaining color combinations and WotC will do them, eventually.

Blogatog quotes:

chardish asked: Is Wizards aware that printing a 2nd planeswalker for an existing color pair (e.g. R/G) tends to disappoint fans of color pairs not yet represented by planeswalkers (e.g. Selesnya, Simic)?

Planeswalkers are not just box checking exercises. We are aware of what color combinations haven’t been done but it is not the primary decision maker about which colors we do each set. Have patience, we will get there eventually.

pedagogyof**** asked: So as far as planeswalkers go, are we getting the missing color paired walkers before we start doubling up on the pairs we already have?

I’m sure we’ll get there eventually but planeswalkers aren’t about color fixing but matching flavor so we might double up before we check off all ten boxes.

[<o>]
Kiora should show up, she'd fit in great with the expected Kraken and stuff
proud member of the 2011 community team

Kraken's are Norse mythology, no? Doesn't mean they won't be in the set, but I don't think we can guarantee it. 

I'd rather they wait for the perfect opportunity to put a character in than just randomly decided to put it in a set because the players are hoping for it.

After the official forums lost most of their functionality, a once vibrant community of Vorthos was wiped out.The survivors founded a new place to discuss all things concerning with the art, flavor and storylines of Magic: The Gathering. Come join us.

Kraken's are Norse mythology, no? Doesn't mean they won't be in the set, but I don't think we can guarantee it. 

I'd rather they wait for the perfect opportunity to put a character in than just randomly decided to put it in a set because the players are hoping for it.

Greek mythology has plenty of enormous sea-creatures. Krakens included. (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Greek_myth...)
I'll let you speculate though. Speculating on a set of which we know the names and one pic? Nothanks. (We don't have more yet, do we?)

Greek mythology has plenty of enormous sea-creatures. Krakens included. (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Greek_myth...)
I'll let you speculate though. Speculating on a set of which we know the names and one pic? Nothanks. (We don't have more yet, do we?)

Actually, the Kraken comes from Norse mythology. Whoever wrote that list has seen Clash of the Titans, which includes the Gods of Olympus using a Kraken as a secret weapon (in both versions), but the Kraken is not Greek at all. Click on the Kraken in that article--its own article immediately makes it apparent that it is of Norse origin, not Greek.

However, that really doesn't mean much in the way of being in the next set; it will or it won't. It could be a Norse-heavy theme in which case it's more likely, or it  could be some random set without much origin in real-world mythology--or at least not Norse-based--and a Kraken could still show up (see: any kraken printed in Magic so far).
MTG Rules Advisor Mirrodin_Loyalty.png

Actually, the Kraken comes from Norse mythology. Whoever wrote that list has seen Clash of the Titans, which includes the Gods of Olympus using a Kraken as a secret weapon (in both versions), but the Kraken is not Greek at all. Click on the Kraken in that article--its own article immediately makes it apparent that it is of Norse origin, not Greek.

I found the list through the "Kraken" page, because it was too much text...
And I thought of Clash of the Titans myself, so there you have it... 

I found the list through the "Kraken" page, because it was too much text...
And I thought of Clash of the Titans myself, so there you have it... 

Well, the Kraken isn't Greek, and was tossed into CotT because of its popularity and the ease with which it would be recognized. Soooo.
MTG Rules Advisor Mirrodin_Loyalty.png

It doesn't need to be krakens, anyway. Kiora likes any kind of giant sea monster, and there are quite a few of those in greek myth, like Scylla, Cetus, and Charybdis.

Just like they have used the Leviathan type to represent creatures not inspired by hebraic myth (Grozoth, Jokulmorder), we could see creatures with the kraken type (but not named 'kraken') in a greek-inspired setting. Or not, and they use only big Serpents, Fish, Whales... still looks like home to Kiora.

[<o>]
legends would be a more appropiate mechanic if we are following them

gods might be planes walkers

Zues planeswalker

+1 Zues does 3 damage to target player.
     That players taps all her/her creatures

-1 reveal a card from your deck
   that shares a creature type with a creature in play
   and put it in your hand.

-5 profit (Take control of target permanent ??)

{6}

the second ability comes from the gods shapeshift to sire legends and monsters 
NO WAR

They've killed Fritz
I've been shadow banned by youtube my comments only show when I'm logged

does any see my comment here ?

Zendikar would have been a good place for her, actually. With land ramp being encouraged by the landfall mechanic, Zendilkar was full of big creatures including sea monsters like Lorthos the Tidemaker.

The irony about Hydras being green is that the Lernean Hydra of Greek Myth was a serpent that lived near the sea. The +1/+1 counter theme is probably what landed Hydras in green's color pie but if not for Sphinxes being blue's iconic creature Hydras would not have been a bad fit for the role. Well, Leviathans and Krakens would also have been vying for the title but all the same.

There is a Theros advertisement with a picture of Elspeth. I believe it was in a Magic 2014 booster pack.

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/dBjNur5.jpg)
Vraska would be a perfect fit here in a different form.  Gorgon planeswalker on a Greek-themed world, awesome.  Unfortunately, they filled her in already as a native of Ravnica, so she can't be from Theros.
ravnica as filled with gates and maze like cities

I would not be surprse if portals to and poickets of other worlds were hidden within
NO WAR

They've killed Fritz

Elspeth in Theros? Cool. It's been a couple blocks since Scars of Mirrodin, about time she showed up again. Who knows, maybe we'll see Koth 2 as well. Let's see if I can translate that Espanol:

Camina entre heroes: "Walk among heroes" (according to Wiktionary, the use of "camina" is incorrect, it should be either "camino" or "caminara")
Lanzamiento mundial 27 de septiembre de 2013: "Global launch September 27th, 2013"
Se el primero en celebrar el lanzamiento en un torneo cercano!: "Be the first to celebrate at a launch tournament near you!"

Vraska would be a perfect fit here in a different form.  Gorgon planeswalker on a Greek-themed world, awesome.  Unfortunately, they filled her in already as a native of Ravnica, so she can't be from Theros.

Well, it wouldn't be the first time a Planeswalker appeared two blocks in a row...

I'm thinking they could design a Planeswalker themed after Daedalus, artificer and architect of the Minotaur's Maze. At the very least I'm expecting a Legend based on him. The majority of Legends in Theros are probably based on the Heroes and other notable figures of Greek Myth as opposed to the Gods themselves, though a divide between Mythic Divines and Rare Nondivines could also work.

Elspeth? Oh well if it's a new one, chances are high it will be become her worst incarnation so far. *fightthehype*

I wonder what connection Theros has with New Phyrexia.
Cool beans, I like sexy planes walkers.
Elspeth in Theros? That's really cool! But please don't let that be her card art. It's just ugly just like anything Tyler Jacobson draws for Magic...(okay [C]Ruric Thar, the Unbowed[/C] and [C]Martial Law[/C] look kind of cool but that's it) Also why does she hold a traffic light?

IMAGE(http://oi39.tinypic.com/14mvxh5.jpg)

Itsbpossible it's some kind of spesr with the top not visible.

I hope it's not a staff. I feel that would be off. And this seems like it woukd be the art for an instant/sorcery.
Its also important to note that both her previous incarnations held a weapon with a similar appearance.
We were having a discussion about her weapon over in Flavor and Storylines. What our theory is that is her old weapon, just with a handle augmentation. Take a look at some her blade in her previous cards.
I recognized the gems immediately but wondered if it was a new weapon with a similar aesthetic.

Oh geez... why does she have cups for her breasts? That literally defeats the purpose of plate mail, just for the sake of stupid bloody fanservice.
shape can be as titillating as size
NO WAR

They've killed Fritz

Seems like if a non-gideon PW is wearing armor it's for aesthetics predominantly.
Elspeth in Theros? That's really cool! But please don't let that be her card art. It's just ugly just like anything Tyler Jacobson draws for Magic...(okay [C]Ruric Thar, the Unbowed[/C] and [C]Martial Law[/C] look kind of cool but that's it) Also why does she hold a traffic light?

Your opinion.  I loved Gyre Sage, Firefist StrikerThrill-Kill Assassin  and a few others that he did for the last block.   

As for color combinations, only and lack planeswalkers.

Haven't had a walker, enchantment theme speculated.... GOGO GADGET WILD GUESING!

The irony about Hydras being green is that the Lernean Hydra of Greek Myth was a serpent that lived near the sea. The +1/+1 counter theme is probably what landed Hydras in green's color pie but if not for Sphinxes being blue's iconic creature Hydras would not have been a bad fit for the role. Well, Leviathans and Krakens would also have been vying for the title but all the same.

Plus the whole vulnerability to fire would play into red and blue as enemy colors.

Zammm = Batman.

It's my sig in a box
58280208 wrote:
Everything is better when you read it in Bane's voice.
192334281 wrote:
Your human antics and desire to continue living have moved me. Just kidding. You cannot move me physically or emotionally. Wall humor.
57092228 wrote:
Copy effects work like a photocopy machine: you get a copy of the 'naked' card, NOT of what's on it.
56995928 wrote:
Funny story: InQuest Magazine (I think it was InQuest) had an oversized Chaos Orb which I totally rooked someone into allowing into a (non-sanctioned) game. I had a proxy card that was a Mountain with "Chaos Orb" written on it. When I played it, my opponent cried foul: Him: "WTF? a Proxy? no-one said anything about Proxies. Do you even own an actual Chaos Orb?" Me: "Yes, but I thought it would be better to use a Proxy." Him: "No way. If you're going to put a Chaos Orb in your deck you have to use your actual Chaos Orb." Me: "*Sigh*. Okay." I pulled out this huge Chaos Orb and placed it on the table. He tried to cry foul again but everyone else said he insisted I use my actual Chaos Orb and that was my actual Chaos Orb. I used it, flipped it and wiped most of his board. Unsurprisingly, that only worked once and only because everyone present thought it was hilarious.
My DM on Battleminds:
no, see i can kill defenders, but 8 consecutive crits on a battlemind, eh walk it off.
144543765 wrote:
195392035 wrote:
Hi guys! So, I'm a sort of returning player to Magic. I say sort of because as a child I had two main TCG's I liked. Yu-Gi-Oh, and Pokemon. Some of my friends branched off in to Magic, and I bought two pre-made decks just to kind of fit in. Like I said, Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon were what I really knew how to play. I have a extensive knowledge of deck building in those two TCG's. However, as far as Magic is concerned, I only ever used those two pre made decks. I know how the game is played, and I know general things, but now I want to get in the game for real. I want to begin playing it as a regular. My question is, are all cards ever released from the time of the inception of this game until present day fair game in a deck? Or are there special rules? Are some cards forbidden or restricted? Thanks guys, and I will gladly accept ANY help lol.
I have the same problem with women.
117639611 wrote:
198869283 wrote:
Oh I have a standing rule. If someone plays a Planeswalker I concede the game. I refuse to play with or against people who play Planeswalkers. They really did ruin the game.
A turn two Tibalt win?! Wicked... Betcha don't see that everyday.

The Pony Co. 

Is this my new ego sig? Yes it is, other Barry
57461258 wrote:
And that's why you should never, ever call RP Jesus on being a troll, because then everyone else playing along gets outed, too, and the thread goes back to being boring.
57461258 wrote:
See, this is why RPJesus should be in charge of the storyline. The novel line would never have been cancelled if he had been running the show. Specifically the Slobad and Geth's Head talkshow he just described.
57461258 wrote:
Not only was that an obligatory joke, it was an on-topic post that still managed to be off-topic due to thread derailment. RP Jesus does it again folks.
92481331 wrote:
I think I'm gonna' start praying to Jesus... That's right, RPJesus, I'm gonna' be praying to you, right now. O' Jesus Please continue to make my time here on the forums fun and cause me to chuckle. Amen.
92481331 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
It was wonderful. Us Johnnies had a field day. That Timmy with the Grizzly bears would actually have to think about swinging into your Mogg Fanatic, giving you time to set up your silly combo. Nowadays it's all DERPSWING! with thier blue jeans and their MP3 players and their EM EM OH AR PEE JEES and their "Dewmocracy" and their children's card games and their Jersey Shores and their Tattooed Tenaged Vampire Hunters from Beverly Hills
Seriously, that was amazing. I laughed my *ss off. Made my day, and I just woke up.
[quote=ArtVenn You're still one of my favorite people... just sayin'.[/quote]
56756068 wrote:
56786788 wrote:
.....would it be a bit blasphemous if I said, "PRAYSE RPJAYSUS!" like an Evangelical preacher?
Perhaps, but who doesn't like to blaspheme every now and again? Especially when Mr. RPJesus is completely right.
56756068 wrote:
I don't say this often, but ... LOL
57526128 wrote:
You... You... Evil something... I actualy made the damn char once I saw the poster... Now you made me see it again and I gained resolve to put it into my campaign. Shell be high standing oficial of Cyrix order. Uterly mad and only slightly evil. And it'll be bad. Evil even. And ill blame you and Lizard for it :P.
57042968 wrote:
111809331 wrote:
I'm trying to work out if you're being sarcastic here. ...
Am going to stop you right there... it's RPJesus... he's always sarcastic
58335208 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
112114441 wrote:
we can only hope it gets the jace treatment...it could have at least been legendary
So that even the decks that don't run it run it to deal with it? Isn't that like the definition of format warping?
I lol'd.
56287226 wrote:
98088088 wrote:
Uktabi Orangutan What the heck's going on with those monkeys?
The most common answer is that they are what RPJesus would call "[Debutantes avert your eyes]ing."
56965458 wrote:
Show
57461258 wrote:
116498949 wrote:
I’ve removed content from this thread because off-topic discussions are a violation of the Code of Conduct. You can review the Code here: www.wizards.com/Company/About.aspx?x=wz_... Please keep your posts polite, on-topic, and refrain from making personal attacks. You are welcome to disagree with one another but please do so respectfully and constructively. If you wish to report a post for Code of Conduct violation, click on the “Report Post” button above the post and this will submit your report to the moderators on duty.
...Am I the only one that thinks this is reaching the point of downright Kafkaesque insanity?
I condone the use of the word Kafkaesque. However, I'm presentely ambivalent. I mean, that can't be serious, right? We're April 1st, right? They didn't mod RPJesus for off-topic discussion when the WHOLE THREAD IS OFF-TOPIC, right? Right.
57545908 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
Save or die. If you disagree with this, you're wrong (Not because of any points or arguements that have been made, but I just rolled a d20 for you and got a 1, so you lose).
58397368 wrote:
58222628 wrote:
This just won the argument, AFAIC.
That's just awesome.
57471038 wrote:
57718868 wrote:
HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THE BEAR PRODUCING WORDS OF WILDING?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!
That's what RPJesus tends to do. That's why I don't think he's a real person, but some Magic Card Archive Server sort of machine, that is programmed to react to other posters' comments with obscure cards that do in fact exist, but somehow missed by even the most experienced Magic players. And then come up with strange combos with said cards. All of that is impossible for a normal human to do given the amount of time he does it and how often he does it. He/It got me with Light of Sanction, which prompted me to go to RQ&A to try and find if it was even possible to do combat damage to a creature I control (in light that Mark of Asylum exists).
71235715 wrote:
+10
100176878 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
57078538 wrote:
heaven or hell.
Round 1. Lets rock.
GG quotes! RPJesus just made this thread win!
56906968 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
143359585 wrote:
Blue players get all the overpowerered cards like JTMS. I think it's time that wizards gave something to people who remember what magic is really about: creatures.
Initially yes, Wizards was married to blue. However, about a decade ago they had a nasty divorce, and a few years after that they began courting the attention of Green. Then in Worldwake they had a nasty affair with their ex, but as of Innistrad, things seem to have gotten back on track, and Wizards has even proposed.
You are my favorite. Yes you. And moments like this make it so. Thank you RPJesus for just being you.
On what flavor text fits me:
57307308 wrote:
Surely RPJesus gets Niv-Mizzet, Dracogenius?
56874518 wrote:
First: I STILL can't take you seriously with that avatar. And I can take RPJesus seriously, so that's saying something.
121689989 wrote:
I'd offer you a cookie for making me laugh but it has an Upkeep Cost that has been known to cause people to quit eating.
56267956 wrote:
I <3 you loads
57400888 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
"AINT NO LAWS IN THE SKY MOTHER****." - Agrus Kos, Wojek Veteran
10/10. Amazing.

Elspeth in Theros? Cool. It's been a couple blocks since Scars of Mirrodin, about time she showed up again. Who knows, maybe we'll see Koth 2 as well. Let's see if I can translate that Espanol:

Camina entre heroes: "Walk among heroes" (according to Wiktionary, the use of "camina" is incorrect, it should be either "camino" or "caminara")
Lanzamiento mundial 27 de septiembre de 2013: "Global launch September 27th, 2013"
Se el primero en celebrar el lanzamiento en un torneo cercano!: "Be the first to celebrate at a launch tournament near you!"

Well, it wouldn't be the first time a Planeswalker appeared two blocks in a row...

I'm thinking they could design a Planeswalker themed after Daedalus, artificer and architect of the Minotaur's Maze. At the very least I'm expecting a Legend based on him. The majority of Legends in Theros are probably based on the Heroes and other notable figures of Greek Myth as opposed to the Gods themselves, though a divide between Mythic Divines and Rare Nondivines could also work.

Camina is correct.  it is used in the sense of an invitation or command.  Camino means I am walking.  Caminara is a subjunctive, also first person.  Also, we could have Vraska 2.0

Omg if we have a GW planeswalker, plz let it be Titania! They never proved she died only stated that the army was devastated by the resulting blast which meant she could have planeswalked or 'fell' into another world. She is one of the few major characters to never have a card for herself (except in vanguard).

I just found out if your wearng boob-plate armour and you fall their is a chance you could hurt yourself quite badly as all your weight is pushed onto the armour edges and the edges are around your ribs....

They had 4 planeswalkers in RTR block they could have 4 for this set. 
IMAGE(http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a637/Duke-Daemon/impurple_zps3e279094.jpg)
Omg if we have a GW planeswalker, plz let it be Titania! They never proved she died only stated that the army was devastated by the resulting blast which meant she could have planeswalked or 'fell' into another world. She is one of the few major characters to never have a card for herself (except in vanguard).

I just found out if your wearng boob-plate armour and you fall their is a chance you could hurt yourself quite badly as all your weight is pushed onto the armour edges and the edges are around your ribs....

They had 4 planeswalkers in RTR block they could have 4 for this set. 

According to MTGS, she did indeed perish upon Urza's activation of the Golgothian Cyclix. Why not just introduce a new GW character? Why would Titania be GW anyway? Last I checked her cards were monogreen and she was a Maro-Sorcerer similar to Multani or Molimo.

However, I don't expect Elspeth to be GW unless she has a story reason. Maybe her exposure to Melira, but so far we don't know of any story development that's made her say "I'll try using green mana, red worked for Ajani after all". I could be completely wrong and if so that's okay, at least we'll have our GW Planeswalker, but I don't want them to make her GW just because they can. I'd rather we get a character whose philosophy is easily explained as GW like how Sarkhan Vol and Domri Rade's philsosphies are both RG.

Whether or not they can, they're never going to bring back 15 year old characters that haven't been anywhere related to the plot in just as long.

I've been thinking that there will come a point when we see the ratio of new walker characters and returning walker character stop tilting towards returning. I wonder if Theros will be that block. 
Sign In to post comments