Cannot download the Character Builder

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Just became a member and subscribed for 1 year and it wont let me download the character builder, can anyone help?
I cant even see a link to download the builder, and i have silverlight, whats going on?
The CB is an online tool, you can not download it.
I dont even have acess to it right now, but not being able to download it is a good thing to know
Helllo dino210 and welcome to the D&D Community!

You cannot download the Character Builder as it is web based silverlight program.

You can launch the various DDi tools from here

Yan
Montréal, Canada
@Plaguescarred on twitter

It's that way to keep you subscribed.
Helllo dino210 and welcome to the D&D Community!

You cannot download the Character Builder as it is web based silverlight program.

You can launch the various DDi tools from here

Hello my friends!
As Tony, I have the same problem. I've subscribed to dungeons and dragons insider e I am not managing to enter in character builder tool. How do I get it? I click on the icon and I am being redirected to a page asking me to subscribe again. Is it that right? I have to purchace once again to use de chareacter builder tool? 
Check out the Character Builder FAQ. If you cant launch it, i suggest you contact Customer Service

Yan
Montréal, Canada
@Plaguescarred on twitter

For use of the current online-only Character Builder:

1) Make sure you have Silverlight properly installed www.microsoft.com/silverlight/ 

2) Hit the Launch button on this page www.wizards.com/dnd/Tool.aspx?x=dnd/4new...

Alternatively,  you can bookmark this page instead and open it directly www.wizards.com/dnd/launch.aspx?x=dnd/dn...