Glimmering Blade and Martial Readiness

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Can I use Martial Readiness to trade Glimmering Blade for Wicked Strike?

Idea was to take a staff weilding Half-Elf Knight to dilletante into Sonnlinor's Hammer (adept it into Constitution) and take Tactical Warpriest, using martial readiness to pick up Wicked Strike so that I could punish with the Sonnlinor's Hammer (con based) and follow up with Wicked Strike.

Just an idea, not sure if it would work.
Can I use Martial Readiness to trade Glimmering Blade for Wicked Strike?

RAW, no. Glimmering Blade is not an Attack power.

On the other hand, you are looking at a level 16 (or greater) build, depending on how optimized the other characters are, your DM might allow it.
It does NOT work because, while Glimmering Blade IS an Attack Power, it has NO level.
The level thing was what was causing me to wonder as well.
How did you take Glimmering Blade in the first place?  You are a half-elf and it requires Eladrin as a race, and the Fey Step power.
Ours is a world where people don't know what they want, and are willing to go through hell to get it. -Don Marquis
Why are you faffing about with all of this when you can Dilettante Eldritch Strike anyway?
Harrying your Prey, the Easy Way: A Hunter's Handbook - the first of what will hopefully be many CharOp efforts on my part. The Blinker - teleport everywhere. An Eladrin Knight/Eldritch Knight. CB != rules source.