Would like to see the icons miniature line make a return , wanting gargantuan green dragon...

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
please make it happen i am missing two gargantuan dragons , green and dracolich . i would pay 80-100$ for each of them , and they would complete the set ....thanks a 4e fanatic ..
unfortunately Wizards of the Coast which is owned by Hasbro one of the worlds largest toy companies can't figure out how to make the figures cheap enough to continue selling them even at the huge prices they were charging.
that makes me very sad , who even let hasbro buy WOTC anyway ...that was a bad idea
The next set of Pathfinder minis will include a gargantuan dracolich as price for those buying a whole case.

However in every previous set these premium minis ended up being sold individually on ebay or directly at the game shops without the need to buy a whole case and not that expensice either
I would also love to see a return to the icons line - especially for a gargantuan green dragon!
Hell yes. Yet when I asked before about minitures here and why WOTC don't make em any more I was told its too expensive, yet piazo seems to be able to release set after set,  with a cool set coming up of 3 white dragons medium , large and gargantuan !!!
However Paizo is selling at a much higher price per mini than WotC was already criticized when their minis had not quite reached that price level yet.

Anyway, the white dragon pack looks awesome and I am really looking forward to get the gargantuan dracolich (without buying a whole case for it like I stupidly did for the huge black from the first set)
I would much rather see the return of the Ral Partha 1990s line.

Just roll some dice.

RADIO FREE BORDERLANDS:

Explore the new D&D podcast that is a celebration of all eras of the game! Discussing the loves, challenges, topics, ideas, and news of this great hobby in both a contemporary and historical view.

http://radiofreeborderlands.libsyn.com/

However Paizo is selling at a much higher price per mini than WotC was already criticized when their minis had not quite reached that price level yet.

Those Paizo minis have a better quality, though. I think they are worth the price.

Anyway, the white dragon pack looks awesome and I am really looking forward to get the gargantuan dracolich (without buying a whole case for it like I stupidly did for the huge black from the first set)

That "huge" black dragon was a messy affair. A good mini, but other than the stand, it looks almost the same size as a Large.