Play Tracking Sheets

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi, I'm a first-time DM for Encounters and I'm having trouble finding the play tracker sheets. The top of page 2 of the adventure says it should be included in the kit, but mine didn't have any. I was able to find the session tracking sheets as a download no problem, and I also found play tracker sheets from Lost Crown of Neverwinter from a previous season, but that sheet is very specific for that season and I'm not sure it will work. Anyone able to help me out on what I'm missing here?

Thanks 
I was able to find the session tracking sheets as a download no problem, and I also found play tracker sheets from Lost Crown of Neverwinter from a previous season, but that sheet is very specific for that season and I'm not sure it will work. Anyone able to help me out on what I'm missing here?

There haven't been any season-specific session tracking sheets for players for the past few seasons. As seasons have become shorter (down to one week for character creation and 8 weeks of play sessions) and that there aren't any Renown Points to track for rewards any longer, there really isn't much of a reason for them. I type up the Adventure Background from the module and Character Creation guidelines and I include a simple table for session tracking on that sheet to hand out to players. It's not something I think you need to worry about for this season - players who want to take notes will do so anyway.
“If the computer or the game designer is having more fun than the player, you have made a terrible mistake.” -Sid Meier
here is a generic tracker you can use made from prior trackers

www.4shared.com/office/fLLa7gm6/play_tra...

Perfect, thanks a ton
Could someone repost that on a site that isn't quite so.... spammy? I mean... the only thing I seem to be able to download is some .exe file.