Time to bring back Planescape, at least as a video game.

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
The Torment Kickstarter is over 400% funded.

Imagine if WotC had given a company the rights to do a Planescape game? Heck, make it an isometrc game compatible with phones and charge $15-$20.

WotC could cash in on the Torment vibe going through the gaming community right now.
While I'm not really into the video games, I definitely support the return of Planescape for D&D Next!

Just roll some dice.

RADIO FREE BORDERLANDS:

Explore the new D&D podcast that is a celebration of all eras of the game! Discussing the loves, challenges, topics, ideas, and news of this great hobby in both a contemporary and historical view.

http://radiofreeborderlands.libsyn.com/

While I'm not really into the video games, I definitely support the return of Planescape for D&D Next!

+1 That

Yeah, that would be nice to see. I'm glad that Points of Light got some elements of Planescape added in but I was always disappointed that all the settings didn't get books or at least Dungeon mag writeups.
I would take either, video game or Next, but rather have it for Next first but I see Next being next after the game is first and before Next thus... nevermind.

I just said something and you just read it. Sorry about that.

Didn't they ask WotC about this before Numenera? Brilliant businessmen at WotC refused, instead we'll get games like Daggerdale.
Sign In to post comments