D&D News: Chronicles of Mystara

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
D&D News
Chronicles of Mystara
By D&D Team

Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara brings reworkings of two of Capcom’s classic arcade hits—Dungeons & Dragons: Tower of Doom and Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow over Mystara—together in one definitive digital package for current generation platforms. Just as in the arcades, up to four players will select their character class before doing battle against the mythical beasts from the Dungeons and Dragons’ universe with a mix of melee, range and magic attacks.

Talk about this news here.

Article Header Image

Yan
Montréal, Canada
@Plaguescarred on twitter

Yan
Montréal, Canada
@Plaguescarred on twitter

I wonder there is a open door to a D&D: Mystara III by Capcom.

Is Capcom allowed to create new videogames about Mystara and other company about Fogorten Realms? Without troubles about copyright and about it.

I think Birthrigth could be perfect for a action-RPG + RTS + managament simulation...something like social networks videogames (like Castleville).

"Say me what you're showing off for, and I'll say you what you lack!" (Spanish saying)

Book 13 Anaclet 23 Confucius said: "The Superior Man is in harmony but does not follow the crowd. The inferior man follows the crowd, but is not in harmony"

"In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. In a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of." - Confucius 

I wonder there is a open door to a D&D: Mystara III by Capcom.

I'd love to see a third game by CapCom set in Mystara. Ideally featuring the Wizard Bargle, the Veiled Society or maybe some of the Wizards of Glantri. Cool

-Havard