To all the people with negative responces to my original thread; I was unaware that my font would be highlighted and that is anoying, however after proofreading my thread there is nothing unreadable about it. If you are too young to understand me the

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
To all the people with negative responces to my original thread; I was unaware that my font would be highlighted and that is anoying, however after proofreading my thread there is nothing unreadable about it. If you are too young to understand me then just don't comment. If anyone had been playing DnD and then went to DDO you would REALLY understand.
I am simply trying to maintain the spirit of Dungeons and Dragons on that DDO site and am seeking roleplayers with enough imagination and creativity to come there and roleplay with my guild. For the person trying to tell me that is a video game: it is what you make it - there are many other role playing guilds there besides my own.

PS: I am seeking creative roleplayers to come to DDO.com and join my guild "The Knights of The Covenant" We are a medieval/military/roleplaying guild of level 32 w/airship. If interested, after free download, trainning on Korthos Island, and arriving in Stormreach (Thelanis surver), please contact "Ghonja" via floating mailboxes.

Thank you
King Ghonja Flowingwater of Earth
Ruler of Eberron
Grand Master of The Knights of The Covenant
anyone who thinks there's no roleplaying in DDO has probably never played. :P

If I ever get back into it (on a offline crpg kick right now), I may look you guys up.
anyone who thinks there's no roleplaying in DDO has probably never played. :P

If I ever get back into it (on a offline crpg kick right now), I may look you guys up.

We would love to have you!

King Ghonja Flowingwater of Earth
Ruler of Eberron
Grand Master of The Knight of The Covenant