Dungeons of Dread Excerpts: Expedition to the Barrier Peaks

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dungeons of Dread Excerpts
Expedition to the Barrier Peaks

By D&D Team

Welcome to Dungeons of Dread, the archival collection of adventure modules S1 through S4. All four of these scenarios are durable fan favorites that have stood the test of time, albeit for very different reasons…

Talk about this excerpt here.

Dungeons of Dread Excerpts
Expedition to the Barrier Peaks

By D&D Team

Welcome to Dungeons of Dread, the archival collection of adventure modules S1 through S4. All four of these scenarios are durable fan favorites that have stood the test of time, albeit for very different reasons…

Talk about this excerpt here.

Another GREAT 1e product. What more can I say other than give us our The World of Greyhawk 1e campaign setting to go along with all these recent releases of AD&D 1e products.

I am currently tormented by having to decide whether I will or will not run this adventure in my current campaign.

As a standalone adventure, it's fantastic. As part of an ongoing campaign, it can be a bit jarring to throw in all the sci-fi elements. But it's such a cool module I'm still considering using it.

Plus a friend of mine wrote a set-up low-level adventure for this, which he's allowed me to use, that involves a tribe of vegepygmies setting up in the lower Barriers and upsetting the local ecology of the Hornwood. And they have hand grenades.

That is just a little too awesome to pass up.
Sign In to post comments