A clever invention AND my thoughts on beer

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
Motto - Don't Damn Me, Guns N' Roses http://adhadh.deviantart.com/ - my dA page adhadh.png
First, this is old. It was posted in the tavern a while ago. I think it was posted last year. Also, why is he pouring beer into a glass with ice? What kind of a savage does that?
Nut Eating Resident Sociopathic Eye Forker 2346-strong Squirrel leigon of DOOM Squirrel Overlord of the House of Trolls Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber. ~Plato Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. ~Ernest Benn The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it. ~P.J. O'Rourke "I actually held public office and I left the only way a politician should, in handcuffs." ~ Chael Sonnen It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it! ~ Upton Sinclair Kicked Adam and Eve out of Missouri. Wears flip-flops in church buildings. Official troller of Kolob.
This is not a trapp
My temple name is Elohim. What is your super-secret temple name?
Riddle me this
How can two people with physical bodies make spirit babies?
*Two points about this gag. Firstly, every writer of anything makes typos and I’m no different. It’s “there but for the grace of God go I” rather than schadenfreude here. The second is something called Muphry’s Law (no, it is Muphry’s, not Murphy’s) which states that any piece correcting or laughing at a typo, spelling or grammatical mistake will contain at least one worse than the original being complained of.
Yup.  Savage.
Resident Prophet of the OTTer.

Section Six Soldier

Front Door of the House of Trolls

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

A tasteless savage would do that.
Since there's no fizz, I don't think it's beer.  Looks more like Scotch, which is perfectly acceptable to serve on the rocks.
That would be way to much ice. Again, savages.
Nut Eating Resident Sociopathic Eye Forker 2346-strong Squirrel leigon of DOOM Squirrel Overlord of the House of Trolls Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber. ~Plato Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. ~Ernest Benn The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it. ~P.J. O'Rourke "I actually held public office and I left the only way a politician should, in handcuffs." ~ Chael Sonnen It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it! ~ Upton Sinclair Kicked Adam and Eve out of Missouri. Wears flip-flops in church buildings. Official troller of Kolob.
This is not a trapp
My temple name is Elohim. What is your super-secret temple name?
Riddle me this
How can two people with physical bodies make spirit babies?
*Two points about this gag. Firstly, every writer of anything makes typos and I’m no different. It’s “there but for the grace of God go I” rather than schadenfreude here. The second is something called Muphry’s Law (no, it is Muphry’s, not Murphy’s) which states that any piece correcting or laughing at a typo, spelling or grammatical mistake will contain at least one worse than the original being complained of.
I concur with that assessment.
Yeah, if you need that much ice in your liquor you need a better liquor.

Section Six Soldier

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

Ooooh...Here is something you can ridiculed me on...how about a Shandy.  It is what they start the kids out on in England and quite nice during a summer day when you want to have some afternoon beers but do not want to get sunstroke loaded.  Lager and ginger-ale on ice!  Yum!
Chelsea FC - winner of 2012 FA Cup and Champions League Champions of Europe! Three Lions Resident Footie
So let me see if I understand this correctly, ADHadh's opinion on beer is that he'd rather have a bottle of whiksey he can pour down his pants?
I survived Section 4 and all I got was this lousy sig Off-topic and going downhill from there
So let me see if I understand this correctly, ADHadh's opinion on beer is that he'd rather have a bottle of whiksey he can pour down his pants?

Don't we all?
President of the OTTer Research Council on the Universe
Ooooh...Here is something you can ridiculed me on...how about a Shandy.  It is what they start the kids out on in England and quite nice during a summer day when you want to have some afternoon beers but do not want to get sunstroke loaded.  Lager and ginger-ale on ice!  Yum!

Shandies are gaining popularity here, too.  Leinenkugel makes a couple (the lemonade one is super popular in the summer months) that are ok.  They're interesting but they're not really beer.  I mean, you can get all sorts of flavors out of beer alone.  If you need to add something to it it's probably not a very good beer to begin with.

Section Six Soldier

Shandies... At a concert last summer I've drank some regular lager, then tried shandy version... And went back to regular. And I don't like beer (though I've heard this particular brand is generally liked by people that don't like beer).

Also, Hipster_Dog speaks the truth
Motto - Don't Damn Me, Guns N' Roses http://adhadh.deviantart.com/ - my dA page adhadh.png