Other Spells

3x Soul Ransom
4x Mind Sculpt
4x Artful Dodge
1x Jace, Memory Adept
4x Thought Scour
2x Trepanation Blade
Total x19

I don't know about the Vampire Nighthawks I don't think they fit in the deck but I can't think of anything else to put in the deck.
i would take out trepanation blade and maybe 1 less of mindsculpt i also like the soul ransom but i think that should be sideboarded as well with everything else that i mentioned to take out. the vampire nighthawks are nice especially early game they make your opponent focus on to hit them with some kind of spell saving your consuming aberration or nightveils umm i would add in 2 more jace, memory adepts if you can if not add in 1 more and 2 of the other jace so that way if you do get to 8 counters on architect of thought ultamatum him and just look through your opponents deck i did that every single game just to have a advantage. i would like to see duskmantle guildmages and i don't care for the mindshriekers so you could replace them your land is probably right. i would like to see mind grind in there mind grind is a fircken killer if you have consuming abberation out or duskmantle making them look for X land.
I agree with the Jace, Memory Adept and the Mind Grind but why would you take out the Trepanation Blades
3mana to play 2 mana to equip just for lets say +4 damage. that could be blocked. you could play a psychic strike to counter and a mind sculpt making a total of 9 cards in graveyard and a counter or consuming abberation with paranoid delusions and one counter to save it. i think trep should be sideboarded incase you do need the extra damage against some uber green baddie on the field like a aworldspine wurm
that is true but it adds lets say 4 into there graveyard that will help power up my Consuming Aberrations my Wight of Precinct Six and my Jace's Phantasms plus i am able to mill them every round just by attacking them if i equiped it to my Consuming Aberration or my Wight of Precinct Six that can add alot of damage
yes it can do more damage but i see the possibility of gettin gblocked easier than them being milled easier and a ability like paranoid delusions ciphered onto a phantasim or anybody out will also trigger consuming abberations ability AGAIN. so i say sideboard.

check out page 2 of my post and check out my updated deck list
community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...
Sign In to post comments