What I Would Like to See in PDF Format

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
D&D Fourth Edition

• The three Core Rulebooks, updated to include all errata. The monsters should be in the post-MM3 format.

• All of the Essentials content. It would be really cool if it was all in one well-bookmarked PDF, but I would settle for several separate ones.

• A book containing the best adventures from Dungeon.

D&D Third Edition

• The three Core Rulebooks.

• Unearthed Arcana.

• A book of every base class, or perhaps just the best 50.

• A book of every prestige class, or the best 50.

• A book of every spell, or the best 500.

• A book of the best monsters, with about 500 monster entries.

• A book of the best races, the best feats, the best magic items, and all the mundane equipment.

• A book of the best adventures.

D&D Second Edition

• Spelljammer.

• Planescape.

• Ravenloft.

• Dark Sun.

D&D First Edition

• The Fiend Folio

Basic D&D

• A book containing all the rules and options. All of them. I want a tome.

Original D&D

• A book containing the options from the original box, plus all the supplements.

My Twitter
The World of Greyhawk...printed and pdf! Since they are releasing so many 1e adventures and books why not release the campaign setting that went with them????
lately I was thinking of running a short 4E campaign, just using PHB 1... then I was completely turned down but the almost 30 pages of errata... my book is next to useless.

I would definitely love a PDF version (or even a reprint) of the PHB 1, which included all the erratas/updates. 

My RPG Campaigns

I joke that D&D Next is what happens when, A Christmas Carol-like, 3rd & 4th edition's ghosts travel back in time to an evening near the end of AD&D 2E's life, and say "this is what is coming" and so AD&D 2E heads off in a different direction. So, it's like alt-reality AD&D 3rd, maybe?Cam Banks

I am begging WotC to release electronic versions of their tiles and map packs. I am so sick of using low quality scans of the tiles I own for my online game, I would pay equal to the physical product for high-quality electronic versions of the tiles.
Sign In to post comments