Carrion Call Similars

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi all,

I have a green/black deck with spiders and insects in it, and I want a card that is similar to Carrion Call, that can bring in to the battlefield any spiders or insects. I also have Spider Spawning, and I can't use any more than one card, as it's a Commander deck as well.

Any ideas? 
Thank you for the info... I have some of those cards already, but your list is well received for some brilliant ideas.
Killer Bees. Symbiotic Wurm is a wurm, but when it dies, its bugs enter the battlefield. Deadbridge Goliath is an above-curve creature with scavenge, which is good with infect.

Plague Stinger is an insect. Supposed to be based on mosquitos, which carry a lot of nasty diseases. Also on the infect theme we have Trigon of Infestation.

Your theme also fits Maggot Therapy, but it's not really that good.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
Giant Adephage is another good one. Hey, Spawnwrithe, you got...big.

I also like Heartstabber Mosquito because I also like any 187, and this one is playable in EDH, and it's *sunglasses* murder on your opponent.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt