What can you do during your oppenents turn besides blocking?

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
This question has beeen in my head for a long time.
Can u cast enchantments, artifacts etc.?
Can you activate abilities of creatures and/or artifacts etc. during your oppenents turn?

Thanx
Cheers

A typical   trying to get somewhere in the Multiverse, allons-y?

DOCTOR WHO OOOOOOOOEEOOOOOOOO OOOOOOEEOOOOOOO (I'm weird, cant help it)

Famous Quotes:

144543765 wrote:
I was browsing through some cards in gatherer and I noticed something really odd - the transforming cards from Innistrad like Mayor of Avabruck have separate comments and ratings for each side. Isn't that totally stupid? It feels as senseless as having two different pages for each side of a split card or having different pages for Nimble Mongoose with and without threshold.

56965528 wrote:
*mutters under his breath* Squinty's Wife: "What was that!?!?" Umm, I said.... umm..... ahhh.... *another smack upside the head* Squinty's Wife: "Care to try again?" *shakes head vigerously* Squinty's Wife: "That's better." ~SE++ *whimpering*

Current deck goals:

NON-AGGRO, NON-MONO RED deck (Not getting very far with it though)

Standard mono red deck for FNM next Friday

• You can cast instants (and spells with Flash or similar) and activate abilities when you have priority.

• Your abilities may trigger.

• You can block if attacked.

• You can cast instants (and spells with Flash or similar) and activate abilities when you have priority.

• Your abilities may trigger.

• You can block if attacked.

Ok thanx!
Can i also clarify can i cast Dead Weight?

Famous Quotes:

144543765 wrote:
I was browsing through some cards in gatherer and I noticed something really odd - the transforming cards from Innistrad like Mayor of Avabruck have separate comments and ratings for each side. Isn't that totally stupid? It feels as senseless as having two different pages for each side of a split card or having different pages for Nimble Mongoose with and without threshold.

56965528 wrote:
*mutters under his breath* Squinty's Wife: "What was that!?!?" Umm, I said.... umm..... ahhh.... *another smack upside the head* Squinty's Wife: "Care to try again?" *shakes head vigerously* Squinty's Wife: "That's better." ~SE++ *whimpering*

Current deck goals:

no, it isn't an instant and it doesn't have Flash
proud member of the 2011 community team
Thanx!

Famous Quotes:

144543765 wrote:

56965528 wrote:

Current deck goals:

I forgot special actions

• You can turn a face-down creature face up.

• Some effects allow a player to take an action at a later time, usually to end a continuous effect or to stop a delayed triggered ability from triggering. You can do so.

• Some effects from static abilities allow a player to take an action to ignore the effect from that ability for a duration. You can do so.

This my friend is what Leyline of Anticipation is for. It allows you cast anything at any time, provided you have mana. You can combo this with elves and the old simic creature that allows you to untap blue and or green creatures, for a "act on other peopes turn" ability.