DC: Howling Gale

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Todays random card is...

Howling Gale

This card kinda sucks.  I've never really been a fan of this type of card with the exception of Hurricane that is.

It's just to little damage in my opinion.

Thumbs down

Discuss! 
Could be a useful sideboard card against a Lingering Souls deck.   Assuming you get it before they get Intangible Virtue.  So, not really that useful. 
Could be a useful sideboard card against a Lingering Souls deck.   Assuming you get it before they get Intangible Virtue.  So, not really that useful. 

Yeah, but the only formats Gale is legal in are Legacy, Vintage, and block. The only formats it co-exists with Souls and/or Virtue in has so many better choices available that Gale doesn't make the short list.

Scope my YouTube channel!

Here's a shout out for Scholars' Books & Games in Bridgewater, MA, and for Paladin's Place in Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany where I was stationed for two years. Support your FLGS!

Attacking the darkness since 1987, turning creatures sideways since 1994.

Meh. So my monogreen deck now deals 2 damage to my opponent. 18 to go, somehow.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt

Hurricane for the... Draw? Unless you run lifegain, which green has plenty of.

Scope my YouTube channel!

Here's a shout out for Scholars' Books & Games in Bridgewater, MA, and for Paladin's Place in Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany where I was stationed for two years. Support your FLGS!

Attacking the darkness since 1987, turning creatures sideways since 1994.

Hurricane for the... Draw? Unless you run lifegain, which green has plenty of.

That's kinda the problem, though. Making Hurricane work has made green dependent on its little bit of direct damage.

A better answer, BTW, would be Squallmonger with Basilisk Collar.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
thumbs down, many better options.

<----- Loser.

This is just bad.
IMAGE(http://images.community.wizards.com/community.wizards.com/user/blitzschnell/c1b8574f03c7cff35d72311f1208599a.jpg?v=90000)
Sign In to post comments