Sundering Short-Stories [Realms of The Sundering?]

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi all,

I personally love the short-story collections that have come out in years past in the Realms.  I'm just curious who would be interested in short-stories by some of the Realms author stable who are not the Sundering Six to expand our glimpse of the Sundering and show how some of the established story lines currently running are affected.  

Personally, I'd like to see a mix of recent 4e storylines; and the return of some of the old authors. As a marketer I'd schedule it in off month prior to Ed's book being released.  I'd also pay for a hardcover release to match the rest of the Sundering, with those gorgeous covers.  (I'll admit that i'm still annoyed my Salvatore shelf is marred by the lone paperback Collected Stories, even with the great Lockwood art)
Hi all,

I personally love the short-story collections that have come out in years past in the Realms.  I'm just curious who would be interested in short-stories by some of the Realms author stable who are not the Sundering Six to expand our glimpse of the Sundering and show how some of the established story lines currently running are affected.  

Personally, I'd like to see a mix of recent 4e storylines; and the return of some of the old authors. As a marketer I'd schedule it in off month prior to Ed's book being released.  I'd also pay for a hardcover release to match the rest of the Sundering, with those gorgeous covers.  (I'll admit that i'm still annoyed my Salvatore shelf is marred by the lone paperback Collected Stories, even with the great Lockwood art)

I have zero interest in the Forgotten Realms at this point.  Having the setting go through yet another total nuke is a seriously bad idea.  They're going to validate and permanently endorse what happened in 4E, but they're also removing all those things with another cataclysm?  Bad team-writing logic.

In general, I have enjoyed many novels and sourcebooks for the older Realms, including short story collections.  But I won't spend another dime on this continuing train wreck.

FR=meh since 2008.

Fear is the Mind Killer

Hy yes I'd like more stories about the sundering and the period immediately before.
Hi all,

I have zero interest in the Forgotten Realms at this point.  Having the setting go through yet another total nuke is a seriously bad idea.  They're going to validate and permanently endorse what happened in 4E, but they're also removing all those things with another cataclysm?  Bad team-writing logic.

In general, I have enjoyed many novels and sourcebooks for the older Realms, including short story collections.  But I won't spend another dime on this continuing train wreck.

Forgotten realms is a piece of cake compared to the explaining people will have to do about the planes.
Sign In to post comments