I need somone to draw my guys.

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hello, I have a male tiefling rogue. He has a dagger and cross bow. I would like the the cape darkened. Remove the metal mask.(If possible). Red eyes. Keep the hood and make a mask the goes over his nose. Scar going from up to down on his right eye. This is the pic i would like edited. But i dont mind a drawing of my guy. If this is asking for too much no problem. But if you take this in considerationg i thank you very much.

I'll try it'll take me some time and not sure how to post it

All editing requests should be posted in this thread...

What Do You Think My Character Looks Like?

It keeps this forum from getting clogged up with dozens of requests for character images.

Arthull, you can either upload an image to an image hosting site like Imageshack or Flickr and link to it, or you can just upload it to the pictures section of your profile on this site and then link to it. You can add images to your post by clicking on the picture of the tree above the text entry area when you reply and pasting the url of the image into the prompt box... (Some image hosting sites will also provide you with the html code to copypaste the image right into your post)

Show

I am the Magic Man.

(Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.)

I am the Lawnmower Man.

(I AM GOD HERE!)

I am the Skull God.

(Koo Koo Ka Choo)

There are reasons they call me Mad...

The reason I think this isn't directly to a "What Do You Think My Character Looks Like?" thread, is because the OP actually wants someone to edit a piece for him, or possibly even commission an independent drawing of a character.

And that's what we do in that thread - find images for peoples' characters, edit images they like but aren't quite perfect, and piece together characters from parts of other images...

If he wants an original drawing commissioned, he'll need to ask around at art sites like deviantArt or Elfwood.

Show

I am the Magic Man.

(Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.)

I am the Lawnmower Man.

(I AM GOD HERE!)

I am the Skull God.

(Koo Koo Ka Choo)

There are reasons they call me Mad...