The Return of Tapatim

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hey everybody, 

I was previously known on these boards at Tapatim. However, it has been probably around 8 years since I last posted on these forums and I believe my account has since been deleted, though the username remains taken by the system. 

So for the last very many years I have been out of Magic and just going through college and life and all that. However, the other day I found some friends learning how to play magic and I was like "Hey! I used to be intense about that game!" and I gave them some help. Then I remembered I was an extremely active poster on these very standard type 2 MTG forums with a thread I ran known as "Tapatim's Type 2 Deck Clinic".

After remembering that I was an avid poster, I googled my username and found that my Tapatim's Type 2 Deck Clinic lived on well after my leaving of the forums! Infact, I saw version of Tapatim's Type 2 Deck Clinic in 2011!!!

community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

Anyways, I just wanted to return to the forums briefly to thank any of you who helped keep the deck clinic running strong and for carrying on any legacy that I may have had. 

Maybe noone knows who I am or what my thread was... but in the case that anyone does I wanted to check in and say hello!

-Tapatim
I'm afraid that your deck clinic was closed 2 years ago.  I, however, would be glad to help you in re-establishing it.  Fair warning though:  things around here have changed a bit.

Why does everyone think I'm phantom lancer? QFT:

Show
139359831 wrote:
I hope all this helps you to see things in a greater light—and understand that Magic: the Gathering was really created by extraterrestials using Richard Garfield as a medium. The game itself reflects the socio-psycho realtivity between living beings, and the science that takes precedence over them—to define reality for them all (like telekinesis, weather, scientific reaction, phenomenon, ingenuity, how the brain works, etc.). I'd also bet there is an entity floating thousands of miles above us, looking down on the current state of game, shaking its fist like... "Wtf are you doing?! You're getting it all screwed up!". Awkward—to be evolved, and yet still subject to the ladder that is the concepts of the game. In this case, misconception, corruption, and deception. With the realities of each color becoming distorted (through oblivious designers), leading the game to reflect a false state of reality that warps the understanding that other people have about those things. For example, people thinking that white could be anything except pure good. This shouldn't be too far off though, I mean...Magic is designed based on reality after all, so that entity (those entities) should be subject to those things. Anyways, I guess when you're busy doing space stuff you can't always be around to ensure quality control. It's no wonder they choose Garfield, they're so much alike; that's exactly what happened to him and Magic.
166199665 wrote:
omg snortng so much febbdelicious /intocixated in rl
I remember your name but can't remember if I liked or hated you.