Infinite Reflection and Evil Twin?

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
So I want to enchant an Evil Twin with Infinite Reflection. What happens?

I want to put Evil Twin down, copying an opponent's Runeclaw Bear. I then cast Infinite Reflection on my Evil Twin, and all my nontoken creatures become Runeclaw Bears that can kill other Runeclaw Bears from a distance. So far, so good.

Here's where I'm uneasy: I cast a Memnite after the Reflection is down. Does it become a Bear, or an Evil Twin that can then choose a new target to copy?

If I steal a hundred dollar from a loot of one thousand, people might notice;

If I steal a hundred dollar from a loot of one million, I might get away with it;

If I wish to steal even more and still go unnoticed, I need to make the loot bigger.

Now you know why taxes always go up.

Looting: ''the plundering of public assets by corrupt or greedy authorities'' (Wikipedia)

Here's where I'm uneasy: I cast a Memnite after the Reflection is down. Does it become a Bear, or an Evil Twin that can then choose a new target to copy?

It becomes a runeclaw bear with ", : destroy target creature with the same name as this creature".
it will become a Runeclaw Bear with the ability to kill other Runeclaw Bears
proud member of the 2011 community team
It becomes a Bear because THERE IS NO Evil Twin ON THE FIELD; there's only a Bear...
...with some weird ability to kill Bears. 

If I steal a hundred dollar from a loot of one thousand, people might notice;

If I steal a hundred dollar from a loot of one million, I might get away with it;

If I wish to steal even more and still go unnoticed, I need to make the loot bigger.

Now you know why taxes always go up.

Looting: ''the plundering of public assets by corrupt or greedy authorities'' (Wikipedia)

Infinite Reflection has a copy effect that overwrites the copyable values of Memnite with those of the creature Reflection is attached to and that creature's copiable values are that of a Runeclaw Bears with a bonus activated ability to destroy other creatures named Runeclaw Bears.

to get the Memnite to enter as an Evil Twin which can copy something, you'd need to have the original Evil Twin not copy something when it entered the field (which would require something to get its toughness to 1 or better)

back in the day I'd use Vesuvan Shapeshifter and have it enter as a Vigean Hydropon then turn facedown making it a 7/7 and then flip face up copying nothing so it's a 5/5 face up Shapeshifter and then I'd attach Followed Footsteps and get token shapeshifters entering the field copying whatever 

DCI Certified Judge & Goth/Industrial/EBM/Indie/Alternative/80's-Wave DJ
DJ Vortex

DCI Certified Judge since July 13, 2013
DCI #5209514320

My Wife's Makeup Artist Page <-- cool stuff - check it out

Ah, thank you. That gave me even more ideas. Much appreciated.