Season 11: Pre-Gen Resources

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hello All,

Here is a link to 2nd and 3rd level pre-gens of the standard pre-gens:
20ftradius.blogspot.com/p/pre-generated-...

You will need to turn on the inherent bonuses.

Bryan Blumklotz
Here is a link to all of the level 1 in the nice shiny original versions. 
dungeonsmaster.com/2011/01/dd-encounters...

Here is a link to the Valenae Zip file. It includes PDF files for levels 1, 3, 5, and 7.
I just included level 1 here in case anyone doesn't have access to the shiny versions.
It uses Essentials legal material, and inherent bonuses, so it is legal for use in Season 11.
docs.google.com/open?id=0Bxec94DrBL7BYkE...

AsmodeusLore D&D Insider News Guide Follow Me

D&D Home Page - What Class Are You? - Build A Character - D&D Compendium

..."window.parent.tinyMCE.get('post_content').onLoad.dispatch();" contenteditable="true" />Here is a link to the Valenae Zip file. It includes PDF files for levels 1, 3, 5, and 7.
I just included level 1 here in case anyone doesn't have access to the shiny versions.
It uses Essentials legal material, and inherent bonuses, so it is legal for use in Season 11.
docs.google.com/open?id=0Bxec94DrBL7BYkE...

I'm getting a Not Found 404 error Asmodeus.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a zip file for Keira the elf thief. It contains PDF files for levels 1, 3, 5, 7 and the .dnd4e file if you want to edit it in the character builder. Inherent bonuses are active and all options are legal for this season. I chose feats that primarily give static bonuses.

dl.dropbox.com/u/19330408/D%26D%20Charac...

@feetz_grande on Twitter

I started a thread in the Season 11 forum for pre-gens. I copied Perithoth's information and mine.

community.wizards.com/dungeonsanddragons...

@feetz_grande on Twitter

Sign In to post comments