DPR King Candidates 3.0

506 posts / 0 new
Last post
I'm a bit new to dpr kings so please forgive for any mistakes. here is my character build it is a charge build

Show

====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
Victor, level 12
Warforged, Rogue (Thief), Warforged Juggernaut
Proficiency: Weapon Proficiency (Rapier)
Associate: Trained Young Owlbear
Dark Sun
Gritty Sergeant (Gritty Sergeant Benefit)
Theme: Fey Beast Tamer

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
STR 22, CON 14, DEX 18, INT 11, WIS 11, CHA 11

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
STR 17, CON 11, DEX 15, INT 10, WIS 10, CHA 10

AC: 22 Fort: 22 Ref: 22 Will: 17
HP: 81 Surges: 8 Surge Value: 20

TRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +15, Athletics +17, Insight +11, Intimidate +13, Perception +11, Stealth +15, Thievery +15

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +6, Bluff +6, Diplomacy +6, Dungeoneering +6, Endurance +10, Heal +6, History +6, Nature +6, Religion +6, Streetwise +6

POWERS
Basic Attack: Melee Basic Attack
Basic Attack: Ranged Basic Attack
Warforged Racial Power: Warforged Resolve
Rogue Utility: Backstab
Rogue Utility: Unbalancing Trick
Rogue Utility: Acrobat's Trick
Rogue Utility: Escape Artist's Trick
Rogue Utility: Cunning Escape
Rogue Utility: Thug's Trick
Wild Talent Cantrip: Telekinetic Grasp
Rogue Utility 2: Sneak in the Attack
Rogue Utility 6: Hidden Blade
Rogue Utility 10: Nimble Fingers
Warforged Juggernaut Attack 11: Ruinous Onslaught
Warforged Juggernaut Utility 12: Inexorable Momentum

FEATS
Level 1: Light Blade Expertise
Level 2: Silvery Glow
Level 4: Power Attack
Level 6: Backstabber
Level 8: Surprising Charge
Level 10: Nimble Blade
Level 11: Warforged Tactics
Level 12: Lasting Frost

ITEMS
Frozen Whetstone (heroic tier)
Horned Helm (heroic tier) x1
Griffon
Bracers of Mighty Striking (paragon tier) x1
Siberys Shard of Merciless Cold (heroic tier)
Lancing Gloves x1
Vanguard Rapier +3 x1
Leather Armor x1
====== End ======

and here is my attack breack down
Show
charge melee basic attack +24 to attack roll
6 from dex mod
6 from half level
3 from proficiency
3 from enhancement
2 from light blade expertise
1 from waepon talent
2 from combat advantage
1 from charge
1 from nimble blade
1 from warforged tactics 

damage is a bit confusing. first attack the charge
6 from strengh
3 from enhancement
3 from weapon finesse
4 from bracers of mighty striking
4 from acrobats trick
2 from frozen whetstone
5 from lasting frost
4 from power attack
1 from dragon shard
2 from lancing gloves
2 from light blade expertise
1d8 of weapon damage
1d8 from surprising charge
3d8 from sneak attack and back stabber feat
1d8 from vanguard weapon
1d6 from horned helm
1d6 from warforged juggernaut
now my mounts attacks one thing I am doing is assuming that my mount is bloodied
clawx2
attack roll 14+2 from combat advantage 
2d6+10 an a extra 2 from owlbear making a total of 12

if I did my math right I should end up with 98.125 dpr (that includes critical damage) or .81 kpr.
I now this build is very cheesy but I hop I didn't get to much wrong.

Weapon Finesse says hi !
Halfling Calvalry (Fey, Mnt, LFR)
Show
level 11
Halfling, Slayer, Master of the Forge
Fey Beast Tamer Starting Feature: Fey Beast Tamer Companion (Fey Panther)
Runes of the Blade Smith: Runes of the Blade Smith (Self)
Background: Auspicious Birth (Auspicious Birth Benefit)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 20, Con 16, Dex 20, Int 9, Wis 11, Cha 11.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 17, Con 13, Dex 15, Int 8, Wis 10, Cha 10.

AC: 27 Fort: 24 Reflex: 22 Will: 17
HP: 95 Surges: 12 Surge Value: 25

TRAINED SKILLS
Heal +10, Endurance +13, Athletics +15, Religion +9

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +12, Arcana +4, Bluff +5, Diplomacy +5, Dungeoneering +5, History +4, Insight +5, Intimidate +5, Nature +5, Perception +5, Stealth +10, Streetwise +5, Thievery +12

FEATS
Level 1: Spear Expertise
Level 2: Student of Divine Runes
Level 4: Surprising Charge
Level 6: Scrappy
Level 8: Weapon Focus (Spear)
Level 10: Acolyte Power
Level 11: Impaling Spear

POWERS
Slayer utility 1: Battle Wrath
Slayer utility 1: Berserker's Charge
Slayer utility 6: Safe Banishment
Slayer utility 7: Poised Assault
Slayer utility 10: Another Day (retrained to Rune of the Astral Winds at Acolyte Power)

ITEMS
Unbroken Lance Lance +3, Summoned Wyvernscale Armor +3, Amulet of Vigor +2, Belt of Vigor (heroic tier), Bracers of Mighty Striking (heroic tier), Lancing Gloves (heroic tier) (2), Impenetrable Barding (heroic tier), Riding Boots (heroic tier)
====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======

Mounted Charge in Battle Wrath stance, +21 vs. Ref 22 for 3d10+30 (avg 46.5)
DPR=(.9 *46.5)+(.05*70.5)=45.375
KPR=45.375/112=.405

And that is just MBA without the power strikes (which admittedly won't add terribly much). I like the Unbroken Lance to add prone to every charge, but that can be traded for Vanguard/Thundergod/Frost Package weapons and can add on horned helm for more charge damage. Defenses can be boosted with Small Warrior's Defense, and pretty much all the damage feats have been taken, so future feats are free for utility. Mount has good speed and negates CA on you, and can climb. And of course, to enable at-will charging without OA's has Rune of Astral Winds to slide the mount (and therefore yourself) away from a target to be able to re-charge. The PP could easily be swapped for Kensai at higher levels to boost DPR, but I think Master of the Forge rounds out the build better, with the U12 letting us use our minor to pump the mount's AC at-will. Items are selected based on current LFR rules.
If just looking to boost the damage (and still basically be a halfling mounted knight), blackguard|executioner will be a fair boost. Go CHA so you get to double up on your mod (instead of splitting STR/DEX) and get a free d8.
If just looking to boost the damage (and still basically be a halfling mounted knight), blackguard|executioner will be a fair boost. Go CHA so you get to double up on your mod (instead of splitting STR/DEX) and get a free d8.

Damage-wise that would be a bit better, but then you either sacrifice fighter MC and surprising charge or runepriest MC and Rune of Astral Winds for repeatable charging.
Mm, good point. Hrm. In that case, damage will likely be about the same for the two, or slightly to the slayer's advantage, then (assuming the runepriest mc). The only real advantage the for the blackutioner would be innate radiant access, which might put it ahead with more gear.
Well surprising charge is only 1d10 in this case and in paragon executioner adds 2d8. There would still be the loss of the baked in power bonus, but that could be countered by radiant gear. I'll work up a blackutioner/mc runepriest for comparison...
Ye, that was what I was thinking. The d10+slayer mods would be about or slightly higher than 2d8. But if able to leverage anything out of the radiant, then I think that would be ahead. Hrm, too bad Wis isn't a primary for a cheap Pelor's Boon boost.
Show
level 11
Halfling, Paladin (Blackguard)/Assassin (Executioner), Master of the Forge
Vice: Vice of Fury
Hybrid Paladin (Blackguard) Option: Hybrid Blackguard Fortitude
Guild Attacks (Hybrid) Option: Red Scales (Hybrid)
Hybrid Assassin (Executioner) Option: Hybrid Executioner Fortitude
Hybrid Talent Option: Paladin Armor Proficiency
Auspicious Birth (Auspicious Birth Benefit)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
STR 14, CON 18, DEX 13, INT 9, WIS 11, CHA 22

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
STR 13, CON 15, DEX 10, INT 8, WIS 10, CHA 17

AC: 30 Fort: 23 Ref: 20 Will: 23
HP: 85 Surges: 12 Surge Value: 23

TRAINED SKILLS
Religion +9

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +4, Arcana +4, Athletics +3, Bluff +11, Diplomacy +11, Dungeoneering +5, Endurance +5, Heal +5, History +4, Insight +5, Intimidate +11, Nature +5, Perception +5, Stealth +2, Streetwise +11, Thievery +4

POWERS
Halfling Racial Power: Second Chance
Paladin Attack: Dread Smite
Assassin Attack: Assassin's Strike
Runepriest Feature: Rune of Mending
: Dread Smite (Additional Use)
Paladin Attack 1: Virtuous Strike
Runepriest Utility 10: Rune of the Astral Winds
Master of the Forge Attack 11: Call of Iron

FEATS
Level 1: Spear Expertise
Level 2: Silvery Glow
Level 4: Scrappy
Level 6: Student of Divine Runes
Level 8: Hybrid Talent
Level 10: Acolyte Power
Level 11: Impaling Spear

ITEMS
Unbroken Lance Lance +3 x1
Bracers of Mighty Striking (heroic tier) x1
Lancing Gloves x1
Riding Boots
Summoned Gith Plate Armor +3 x1
Heavy Shield x1
Impenetrable Barding (heroic tier)
Amulet of Vigor +2 x1
Belt of Vigor (heroic tier) x1
====== End ======

Here's what I came up with for that. You end up with the same +18 vs. Reflex but for 2d10+2d8+31 with virtuous strike at 11th. Plus you get the option of real encounters and dailies. So probably better off in the long run. Same number of surges but 10 less HP, but better overall defenses. Less mobility using the owlbear instead of the fey panther plus give up CA immunity. Might be a better PP for it but Master of the Forge still provides well rounded bonuses.
No Badge of the berserker?

No point on a mounted charger.  The mount still provokes, and when the mount provokes a: the provokee can choose to take the OA against either mount or rider, and arguably that overrides the Badge, but more importantly b: when the mount provokes, the mount dies and you lose a big chunk of your damage.
Harrying your Prey, the Easy Way: A Hunter's Handbook - the first of what will hopefully be many CharOp efforts on my part. The Blinker - teleport everywhere. An Eladrin Knight/Eldritch Knight. CB != rules source.

No point on a mounted charger.  The mount still provokes, and when the mount provokes a: the provokee can choose to take the OA against either mount or rider, and arguably that overrides the Badge, but more importantly b: when the mount provokes, the mount dies and you lose a big chunk of your damage.

Badge of the Berserker  x 2 tape one to your horse :P
Mounts can't wear neck items...
Added Thor at level 12 in the google docs.  Will update this thread's listing later.
Re: Jay_Ibero_911, please calculate a KPR on whatever verision you would like submitted.  If you want both submitted just give the word and KPRs for both.

If I've missed anyone please pipe up.
DPR King Candidates 3.0
How much damage should I shoot for?
You're fired : 1 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .2 KPR Fair Striker : 2 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .4 KPR Highly Optimized : 3 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .6 KPR Nerfbat please : 4 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .8 KPR It's OVER 9000!!!!!: 5 Kills Per 5 Rounds = 1+ KPR
DPR? KPR? KP4R? Bless you
DPR = Damage Per round ~= Chance to hit * damage on a hit KPR = Kills Per Round. 1 Kill = 8*Level+24 damage = DPR/(8*level+24) KPNR = Kills Per N Rounds. How many standards can you kill in N rounds?
You can add the slayer version already. The blackguard executioner hybrid would end up a little more powerful in the end but is more than I feel like fleshing out right now.
DPR King Candidates 3.0
You're fired : 1 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .2 KPR Fair Striker : 2 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .4 KPR Highly Optimized : 3 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .6 KPR Nerfbat please : 4 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .8 KPR It's OVER 9000!!!!!: 5 Kills Per 5 Rounds = 1+ KPR
DPR = Damage Per round ~= Chance to hit * damage on a hit KPR = Kills Per Round. 1 Kill = 8*Level+24 damage = DPR/(8*level+24) KPNR = Kills Per N Rounds. How many standards can you kill in N rounds?
Could you please add mine as well thanks.
Hmmm...the halfling charger is intresting...why not a Pixie Chaladin?

Streak of light makes for practically infinite CA...I find the easiest way to constantly charge is to actually jump between 2 targets but the Tiny Size + either BotB or Flitting Harrier makes getting enough room for a charge a little easier since you can occupy the same space allowing for charges from 1 space instead of 2.

Some great feats I found were Power of the Sun, Suprising Charge (Take Battle awareness MC Feat), Wary Fighter, Mark of Handling, Holy Steed, Spear Push, Impaling Spear, Improved/Superior Initiative.

I'd say the key items are Vanguard Lance, BoTB and Horned Helm but there's a bunch of other fun ones to add a little bit here and there.

Paragon Path wise Morninglord isn't bad but I'm sure there's better...if you can convince your DM to let you take Juggernaut (WF Racial PrE) you'll be laughing
Here's a variant of LDB's Lone Wolf build using Eternal Defender to wield a pair of Frost Gouges. It uses Polearm Momentum with Ring of Ramming to push 2 squares and knock the enemy prone on hit, triggering Draconic Arrogance twice. Long Step allows you to follow your prey.

Show
Lone Wolf, level 30
Dragonborn, Ranger, Lone Wolf, Eternal Defender
Build: Two-Blade Ranger
Fighting Style: Two-Blade Fighting Style
Ranger: Prime Shot
Dragonborn Racial Power: Dragon Breath
Dragon Breath Key Ability: Dragon Breath Strength
Dragon Breath Damage Type: Dragon Breath Fire
Background: Auspicious Birth (Auspicious Birth Benefit)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 30, Con 15, Dex 18, Int 10, Wis 15, Cha 14.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 18, Con 13, Dex 11, Int 8, Wis 12, Cha 10.

AC: 44 Fort: 48 Reflex: 39 Will: 38
HP: 202 Surges: 8 Surge Value: 52

TRAINED SKILLS
Dungeoneering +22, Perception +22, Acrobatics +24, Athletics +30, Endurance +22, Intimidate +26

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +15, Bluff +17, Diplomacy +17, Heal +17, History +17, Insight +17, Nature +17, Religion +15, Stealth +19, Streetwise +19, Thievery +19

FEATS
Level 1: Armor Proficiency: Chainmail
Level 2: Weapon Focus (Axe) (retrained to Icy Heart at Level 11)
Level 4: Master at Arms
Level 6: Armor Proficiency: Scale
Level 8: Weapon Proficiency (Waraxe) (retrained to Weapon Proficiency (Gouge) at Level 24)
Level 10: Wintertouched
Level 11: Lasting Frost
Level 12: Prime Punisher
Level 14: Battle Awareness
Level 16: Draconic Arrogance
Level 18: Called Shot
Level 20: Improved Defenses
Level 21: Rending Tempest
Level 22: Long Step
Level 24: Polearm Momentum
Level 26: Headsman's Chop
Level 28: Prime Quarry
Level 30: Acolyte Power (Battlefury Stance)

POWERS
Ranger at-will 1: Throw and Stab
Ranger at-will 1: Twin Strike
Ranger encounter 1: Off-Hand Strike
Ranger daily 1: Jaws of the Wolf
Ranger utility 2: Invigorating Stride
Ranger encounter 3: Ruffling Sting
Ranger daily 5: Snarling Wolf Stance
Ranger utility 6: Death Threat
Ranger encounter 7: Disruptive Strike
Ranger daily 9: Attacks on the Run
Ranger utility 10: Resume the Hunt
Ranger encounter 13: Off-Hand Diversion (replaces Off-Hand Strike)
Ranger daily 15: Blade Cascade (replaces Jaws of the Wolf)
Ranger utility 16: Wolfjaw Blows
Ranger encounter 17: Untamed Outburst (replaces Ruffling Sting)
Ranger utility 22: Master of the Hunt (retrained to Battle Fury Stance at Acolyte Power)
Ranger encounter 23: Nonchalant Collapse (replaces Untamed Outburst)

ITEMS
Ring of Giants (paragon tier), Backlash Tattoo (heroic tier), Iron Armbands of Power (epic tier), Gloves of Ice (epic tier), Siberys Shard of Merciless Cold (epic tier) (2), Frost Gouge +6 (2), Ring of Ramming (paragon tier), Eye of Awareness (epic tier), Bloodiron Elemental Drake Armor +6, Zephyr Boots (epic tier), Torc of Power Preservation +6, Diamond Cincture (epic tier)

====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======

Assuming enemy is quarried, no creatures other than the quarry are adjacent, and enemy was hit at least once on the previous turn. Battlefury stance should be active.

DPR Calculations:
Attack = 15 [level] + 10 [Str] + 6 [enh] + 3 [feat] + 2 [prof] + 1 [prime shot] +1 [prime quarry] + 2 [focused hunter] + 2 [CA] =  42 (95% accuracy)

Damage bonuses:
damage = 6 [enh] + 6 [IAoP] + 5 [lasting frost] + 5 [dragonshard] + 4 [gloves of ice] + 4 [icy heart] + 5 [called shot] + 20 [draconic arrogance] + 6 [battle fury stance] +5 [headsman's chop] (if first attack hits) + 8 [rending tempest] (if first attack hits)

Twin Strike = 0.9*2*(16 + 61) + 0.95*(0.9*(8 + 5)+0.05*(12+5)) + 0.05*2*(24 + 61 + 12 + 6*3.5) + (1-0.05^2)*3*3.5
172.7962 DPR=0.6545 KPR

Edit: forgot to add quarry damage
This is probably run of the mill, but thought I'd post it since I didn't see any paragon scouts. I also thought it was humorous to do it with a razorclaw, the purple race in the scout handbook. And it's LFR legal to boot (no duplicate items, no reliance on whetstones, no Mark of X feats)

A few fairly typical assumptions, shifting with blood fury weapon, CA with feybeast, charge. And I don't particularly like to assume first attack benefits from lasting frost, but most other builds were doing it, and for the sake of fair comparison, I made the assumption.

Level 16
0.62 Mean KPR Razorclaw Scout Shocktrooper , Mengu74 (Ch Fey Frst)

The Build (only relevant bits):
Show

Level 16
Razorclaw Shifter Scout Shocktrooper
Fey Beast Tamer

Dex 24

Powers:
Aspect of the Lurking Spider
Basic Attack
Dual Weapon Attack

Feats:
Light Blade Expertise
Cyclone Warrior
Surprising Charge
Powerful Charge
Weapon Proficiency (Double sword)
Nimble Blade
Deft Blade
Blurring Claws
Lasting Frost
Icy Heart

Items:
Frost Doublesword +3
Iron Armbands of Power (paragon)
Horned Helm (paragon)
Gloves of Ice (paragon)
Siberys Shard of Merciless Cold (paragon)
Ring of Giants
Bloodfury Handaxe +1

Calculations:
Show

Charge attack bonus: +8 (half level) + 7 (dex) + 3 (prof) + 3 (enh) + 2 (exprt) +1 (style) + 3 (CA) + 1 (charge) = +28 vs Reflex

Dual Weapon Attack Bonus: +8 (half level) + 7 (dex) + 3 (prof) + 3 (enh) + 2 (exprt) +1 (style) + 3 (CA) = +27 vs AC

Charge Damage: 1d8 ([W]) + 1d8 (surp. charge) + 2d6 (horned helm) +7 (dex) + 7 (dex shocktrooper) + 3 (enh) +4 (item) + 3 (shard) + 2 (gloves) + 3 (feat) + 2 (blurred claw) + 5 (lasting frost) + 2 (exprt) + 2 (powf charge) + 3 (stance) = 2d8+2d6+43

Dual Weapon Damage: 1d8 ([W]) +7 (dex) + 3 (enh) +4 (item) + 3 (shard) + 2 (gloves) + 3 (feat) + 2 (blurred claw) + 5 (lasting frost) + 2 (exprt) + 3 (stance) +4 (improved dual) = 1d8+38

DPR = (0.9*59)+(0.05*87.5) + 0.95*(0.85*42.5+0.05*62.5) = 94.7625
KPR = 94.7625/152 = 0.62
Here's a quick sketch of a level 1 abusing the independent action rules for companions.  It's not very optimized.  

Basically, you have to be 20-25 squares away Twin Striking with your Greatbow while your animal companions flip out for not having someone close enough to command them.  Fey Beasts don't seem to have an independent action clause, so the owlbear just hangs out for +2 damage.

If you assume you can hang out at exactly 20 squares to the enemy, but 21 to both companions (why not, it's CharOp!,)  switch the proficiency to something for +2 damage another 1.3 DPR(.93KPR)

Human Ranger (Beastmaster)|Sentinel
Theme: Fey Beast Companion (Owlbear)
Feats: Hybrid talent (Beastmastery), Greatbow proficiency
13 Con, 18 Dex, 16 Wis

Sentinel Wolf (w/CA and +2 from owlbear) = +8/1d8+6 = .65*10.5+.05*14 = 6.825 + .7 = 7.525 DPR
Beastmastery Wolf (w/CA and +2 from owlbear) = +6/1d8+4 = .55*8.5+.05*12 =  5.275
Twin Strike w/CA and +2 = (+8/1d12+2)(*2)  = 2*(.65*8.5+14*.05)=2*(6.225)= 12.45
Quarry = (1-(1-.6)*(1-.7)*(1-.7))*3.5 = 3.374
=28.6 DPR/.89KPR

Post below this corrects me on Distant Vengeance with Hybrid OoE, so this build is invalid.

Wanted to try my hand at a ranged crit-fishing Avenger/Warlock. This build does not rely on frostcheese or radiant vulnerability - but it does rely on a radiant holy symbol. It also doesn't rely on having combat advantage; obvious that would make the DPR go up a bit more. Holy Gauntlets and Ring of the Radiant Storm are featured, but neither accounted for in this math (I don't know how to account for the ring). They'll only make it go up. It also does not provoke OA's, provides good bonuses to saving throws against ongoing damage, and has decent defenses.

I know there are better builds, but here's a ranged crit-fishing version. Student of Caiphon gives crit range 18-20 on radiant warlock powers, combined with Avenger's Oath and Distance Vengeance means nearly a 28% chance to crit on Eldritch Blast, consistently. The biggest drawback is not a multiattack. Half-Elf Twin Strike Avenger still has to stay melee and doesn't get 18-20 crit range, and is still a pure Avenger so power options are limited. Essentially, this is a crit-fishing warlock, barely any Avenger besides the Oath features.

With Eldritch Blast, I've got a 93.75% chance to hit Ref 28, and a 27.75% chance to crit. White Lotus Riposte to affect enemy back, and White Lotus Master Riposte with same chance to hit/crit means my DPR is about 81.73. Various items/powers to increase crit damage; though those fluctuate. 6d10 on a crit can be as good as 60...or as bad as 6. 

Lemme know if I messed up the math someplace. Also, this was for something else (not built to "top the list"), so I don't know if the item cost adds up to the specification. I think it should.

Hit: 1d10+2d8+15 = 10.5+15 = 25.5
+22 to hit Ref 28, Oath rolled (+7 con +8 level +3 enh +2 vers +2 goggles)
1d10+15 (+7 con +3 enh +2 imp focus +3 painful oath)
2d8 (curse)
Crit: 6d10 = 33 avg
Implement: 3d10
Wrathful Implement: 2d10
War Ring: 1d10

((1-(.25)^2)-.2775)*(10.5+15)+(.2775)*(41+33)+7+((1-(.25)^2)-.2775)*(10.5+15)+(.2775)*(41+33) = 81.73
((1-(.15)^2)-.2775)*(10.5+15)+(.2775)*(41+33)+7+((1-(.15)^2)-.2775)*(10.5+15)+(.2775)*(41+33) = 83.77 with CA

[spoiler CB]

Mikal, level 16
Human, Avenger/Warlock, Student of Caiphon
Hybrid Talent Option: Armor of Faith
Hybrid Avenger Option: Hybrid Avenger Reflex
Eldritch Pact (Hybrid) Option: Star Pact (Hybrid)
Eldritch Blast Option: Eldritch Blast Constitution
Hybrid Warlock Option: Hybrid Warlock Reflex
Versatile Expertise Option: Versatile Expertise (Light blade)
Versatile Expertise Option: Versatile Expertise (Holy Symbol)
Human Power Selection Option: Bonus At-Will Power

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
STR 9, CON 24, DEX 13, INT 11, WIS 17, CHA 11

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
STR 8, CON 18, DEX 11, INT 10, WIS 14, CHA 10

AC: 28 Fort: 29 Ref: 25 Will: 25
HP: 112 Surges: 13 Surge Value: 28

TRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +15, Athletics +12, Heal +16, Stealth +14

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +8, Bluff +8, Diplomacy +8, Dungeoneering +11, Endurance +15, History +8, Insight +11, Intimidate +8, Nature +11, Perception +11, Religion +8, Streetwise +8, Thievery +9

POWERS
Avenger Feature: Oath of Enmity
Warlock's Curse Power: Warlock's Curse
Warlock Attack 1: Hellish Rebuke
Avenger Attack 1: Bond of Pursuit
Warlock Attack 1: Eldritch Blast
Avenger Attack 1: Angelic Alacrity
Warlock Attack 1: Vile Brand
Avenger Utility 2: Righteous Pursuit
Avenger Attack 5: Menacing Presence
Heal Utility 6: Swift Recovery
Warlock Attack 7: Maggot Conduit
Warlock Utility 10: Ethereal Sidestep
Student of Caiphon Attack 11: Trust in the Guide Star
Student of Caiphon Utility 12: Steps on the Purple Stair
Warlock Attack 13: Maw of Atropus
Warlock Attack 15: Thirsting Maw
Warlock Utility 16: Hero's Defense

FEATS
Level 1: Hybrid Talent
Level 1: Distant Vengeance
Level 2: Superior Implement Training (Wrathful symbol)
Level 4: Implement Focus (Holy Symbol)
Level 6: Killing Curse
Level 8: White Lotus Riposte
Level 10: Versatile Expertise
Level 11: White Lotus Master Riposte
Level 12: Exposing Oath
Level 14: Painful Oath
Level 16: Unarmored Agility

ITEMS
Acrobat Boots x1
Elven Chain Shirt (heroic tier)
Incisive Dagger Dagger +3 x1
Rope of Slave Fighting (heroic tier) x1
Backlash Tattoo x1
Cloth Armor (Basic Clothing) of Cleansing +3 x1
Eagle Eye Goggles (paragon tier) x1
Sun Disk of Pelor Wrathful symbol +3 x1
Holy Gauntlets (heroic tier) x1
Cloak of Translocation +3 x1
Ring of the Radiant Storm x1
War Ring x1
Razordark Bracers x1

[/spoiler]
Hybrid OoE only applies to Avenger powers, so DV only applies to Avenger RBAs if you are a hybrid. Though you could achieve the same thing as a pure class Half-Elf Avenger.
Distant Vengeance specifically says "All ranged basic attacks."

Uh-huh, it also says you gain OoE on all RBAs. So, you do. You gian hybrid OoE, because that is what you have. Hybrid OoE only applies to Avenger powers.

Only reading part of a feat is generally a good way to get what it does wrong. 
Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for clearing it up. My mistake was in that a hybrid Avenger doesn't get OoE on basic attacks.

There's a specific cheeze tag for that.

Though i agree with alcestis.

guides
List of no-action attacks.
Dynamic vs Static Bonuses
Phalanx tactics and builds
Crivens! A Pictsies Guide Good
Power
s to intentionally miss with
Mr. Cellophane: How to be unnoticed
Way's to fire around corners
Crits: what their really worth
Retroactive bonus vs Static bonus.
Runepriest handbook & discussion thread
Holy Symbols to hang around your neck
Ways to Gain or Downgrade Actions
List of bonuses to saving throws
The Ghost with the Most (revenant handbook)
my builds
F-111 Interdictor Long (200+ squares) distance ally teleporter. With some warlord stuff. Broken in a plot way, not a power way.

Thought Switch Higher level build that grants upto 14 attacks on turn 1. If your allies play along, it's broken.

Elven Critters Crit op with crit generation. 5 of these will end anything. Broken.

King Fisher Optimized net user.  Moderate.

Boominator Fun catch-22 booming blade build with either strong or completely broken damage depending on your reading.

Very Distracting Warlock Lot's of dazing and major penalties to hit. Overpowered.

Pocket Protector Pixie Stealth Knight. Maximizing the defender's aura by being in an ally's/enemy's square.

Yakuza NinjIntimiAdin: Perma-stealth Striker that offers a little protection for ally's, and can intimidate bloodied enemies. Very Strong.

Chargeburgler with cheese Ranged attacks at the end of a charge along with perma-stealth. Solid, could be overpowered if tweaked.

Void Defender Defends giving a penalty to hit anyone but him, then removing himself from play. Can get somewhat broken in epic.

Scry and Die Attacking from around corners, while staying hidden. Moderate to broken, depending on the situation.

Skimisher Fly in, attack, and fly away. Also prevents enemies from coming close. Moderate to Broken depending on the enemy, but shouldn't make the game un-fun, as the rest of your team is at risk, and you have enough weaknesses.

Indestructible Simply won't die, even if you sleep though combat.  One of THE most abusive character in 4e.

Sir Robin (Bravely Charge Away) He automatically slows and pushes an enemy (5 squares), while charging away. Hard to rate it's power level, since it's terrain dependent.

Death's Gatekeeper A fun twist on a healic, making your party "unkillable". Overpowered to Broken, but shouldn't actually make the game un-fun, just TPK proof.

Death's Gatekeeper mk2, (Stealth Edition) Make your party "unkillable", and you hidden, while doing solid damage. Stronger then the above, but also easier for a DM to shut down. Broken, until your DM get's enough of it.

Domination and Death Dominate everything then kill them quickly. Only works @ 30, but is broken multiple ways.

Battlemind Mc Prone-Daze Protecting your allies by keeping enemies away. Quite powerful.

The Retaliator Getting hit deals more damage to the enemy then you receive yourself, and you can take plenty of hits. Heavy item dependency, Broken.

Dead Kobold Transit Teleports 98 squares a turn, and can bring someone along for the ride. Not fully built, so i can't judge the power.

Psilent Guardian Protect your allies, while being invisible. Overpowered, possibly broken.

Rune of Vengance Do lot's of damage while boosting your teams. Strong to slightly overpowered.

Charedent BarrageA charging ardent. Fine in a normal team, overpowered if there are 2 together, and easily broken in teams of 5.

Super Knight A tough, sticky, high damage knight. Strong.

Super Duper Knight Basically the same as super knight with items, making it far more broken.

Mora, the unkillable avenger Solid damage, while being neigh indestuctable. Overpowered, but not broken.

Swordburst Maximus At-Will Close Burst 3 that slide and prones. Protects allies with off actions. Strong, possibly over powered with the right party.

Hello I have a new version of my old build (last one had a lot of holes in it). 
Here are the things this build assumes that it's fay beast companion is always adjacent to the target, lasting frost applies to first hit and that it can charge each turn so here is the build i call him zeus (yes someone did just make a thor).
Show

Thyrn, level 12
Gnoll, Ranger (Scout), Lyrandar Wind-Rider
Ranger Wilderness Knacks Option: Ambush Expertise (Ranger)
Ranger Wilderness Knacks Option: Beast Empathy (Ranger)
Two-Weapon Style Option: Flashing Blade Mastery
Level 4 Wilderness Knack Option: Watchful Rest (Ranger)
Level 8 Wilderness Knack Option: Wilderness Tracker (Ranger)
Luskan (Luskan Benefit)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
STR 14, CON 20, DEX 22, INT 11, WIS 11, CHA 9

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
STR 13, CON 15, DEX 17, INT 10, WIS 10, CHA 8

AC: 27 Fort: 24 Ref: 25 Will: 18
HP: 87 Surges: 12 Surge Value: 21

TRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +16, Endurance +15, Nature +11, Stealth +17, Thievery +17

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +6, Athletics +7, Bluff +5, Diplomacy +5, Dungeoneering +6, Heal +6, History +6, Insight +6, Intimidate +7, Perception +8, Religion +6, Streetwise +5

POWERS
Gnoll Racial Power: Ferocious Charge
Ranger Utility: Aspect of the Charging Ram
Ranger Utility: Aspect of the Lurking Spider
Ranger Attack: Dual Weapon Attack
Multiple Class Attack: Power Strike
Ranger Utility: Aspect of the Pack Wolf
Ranger Utility 2: Invigorating Stride
Ranger Utility 5: Reactive Shift
Ranger Utility 6: Healing Lore
Endurance Utility 10: Reactive Surge
Lyrandar Wind-Rider Attack 11: Wind Burst
Lyrandar Wind-Rider Utility 12: Zephyr Wings

FEATS
Level 1: Spiked Chain Training
Level 2: Mark of Storm
Level 4: Light Blade Expertise
Level 6: Nimble Blade
Level 8: Powerful Charge
Level 10: Two-Weapon Fighting
Level 11: Lightning Soul
Level 12: Lasting Frost

ITEMS
Lightning Spiked chain +3 x1
Iron Armbands of Power (heroic tier) x1
Lancing Gloves x1
Horned Helm (heroic tier) x1
Frozen Whetstone (heroic tier)
Griffon
Eberron Shard of Lightning (heroic tier)
Badge of the Berserker +2 x1
Magic Hide Armor +2 x1
====== End ======

So here is the attack break down
Show
Melee basic attack
bonus to hit
+6 dex mod
+6 half level
+3 weapon proficiency 
+3 weapon enchantment
+2 light blade expertise
+2 combat advantage
+1 nimble blade
+1 flashing blade
+1 charge bonus
+1 paragon path
total 26 vs AC chance to hit normally .9 chance to crit .05 chance to miss .05
and now for the damage
+6 dex mod
+3 weapon enchantment
+2 iron armbands of power
+1 two weapon fighting
+2 pack attack
+5 con mod from pargon path
+3 from lurking spider stance
+2 light blade expertise
+3 lightning soul
+5 lasting frost
+2 powerful charge
+2 lancing gloves
+2 frozen whetstone
+1 dragon shard
+2d4 weapon damage
+1d6 horned helm
+3d6 on a crit
damage calculations 2d4, 1d6+37 average damage 45.5 X chance to hit normally = 40.95 damage crit damage 61.5 X chance to crit .05 = 3.075 DPR = 44.025.
Now for dual weapon attack
 bonus to hit 
+6 dex mod
+6 half level
+3 weapon proficiency 
+3 weapon enchantment
+2 light blade expertise
+2 combat advantage
+1 nimble blade
+1 flashing blade
+1 paragon path
total 25  vs AC chance to hit normal normally .9 chance to crit .05 but since you cant use dual weapon attack unless you hit with your melee basic attack you have to X these by your chance to hit with the melee basic attack so .9 X .95 = .855 and .05 X .95 = .0475
now for damage
 +6 dex mod
+3 weapon enchantment
+2 iron armbands of power
+1 two weapon fighting
+2 pack attack 
+5 con mod from pargon path
+3 from lurking spider stance
+2 light blade expertise
+3 lightning soul
+5 lasting frost
+2 improved dual weapon attack
+2 lancing gloves
+2 frozen whetstone
+1 dragon shard
+2d4 weapon damage
+3d6 on a crit
damage calculations 2d4+37 average damage 42 X .855 =35.91 crit damage 2.63 DPR = 38.54
now for the griffons claw attacks
bonus to hit
12 + 2 from combat advantage = 14 vs AC will hit on 12 but miss on 11 so 11 times .05 = .55  which means .4 chance to hit normally and .05 chance to crit
damage 2d6+10 plus 2 from fey beasts aura = 2d6+12
damage calculations 2d6+12 average damage 19 X .4 = 7.6 crit damage 24 X .05 = 1.2 DPR = 8.8 the griffon makes this attack twice so 17.6

Final calculations melee basic attack 44.025 + dual weapon attack 38.54 + griffons two claw attacks 17.6 = 100.165 DPR or .83 KPR
hope your still with me and if you see any problems with this build just let me now thanks.
Hey all,

I'm playing the following character, but am unsure how to calculate his KPR.  Any help would be massively appreciated.  I'm not sure how to handle the choice on whether to use his at-will single-target attack, or at-will area-burst 1 attack and how/if that would effect his KPR.

Malakai

NOTE: Built with 25 point buy and gained a free "expertise" feat at lvl 5 as part of the PbP he's in.

Malakai, level 5
Tiefling, Sorcerer (Elementalist)
Elemental Specialty Option: Fire Elementalist
Fire in Your Veins (+2 to Arcana)
Theme: Infernal Prince

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
STR 8, CON 19, DEX 10, INT 10, WIS 10, CHA 21

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
STR 8, CON 16, DEX 10, INT 10, WIS 10, CHA 18

AC: 17 Fort: 17 Ref: 13 Will: 20
HP: 51 Surges: 10 Surge Value: 12

TRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +9, Bluff +16, Endurance +11, Intimidate +12

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +2, Athletics +1, Diplomacy +9, Dungeoneering +2, Heal +2, History +2, Insight +2, Nature +2, Perception +2, Religion +2, Stealth +4, Streetwise +7, Thievery +2

POWERS
Infernal Prince Attack: Hellfire Heart
Sorcerer Attack: Elemental Bolt
Sorcerer Attack: Ignition
Sorcerer Attack: Elemental Escalation (Fire)
Feat Utility: Diabolic Transformation
Sorcerer Utility 2: Shield of Flames

FEATS
Level 1: Hellfire Blood
Level 2: Superior Implement Training (Incendiary dagger)
Level 4: Diabolic Soul
Level 5: War Wizard's Expertise

ITEMS
Amulet of Protection +1 x1
Chromatic Robe Cloth Armor (Basic Clothing) +1 x1
Khyber Shard of the Fiery Depth (heroic tier)
Crimson Determination (heroic tier)
Flame Bracers (heroic tier)
Challenge-Seeking Incendiary dagger +2 x1
====== End ======

My inclination would be to use my two uses of Elemental Escalation on his AoE attack... but based on how I've seen AoE's treated here, not sure if it would be better to use it with his Single Target power for calculating KPR. 
I hereby summon myself from the dead!

Looks like I'll be using KPR for D&D next: community.wizards.com/dndnext/blog/2012/...

Over christmas break I'll finally have time to update this thread.  I'm excited to read up on what's come out since my long hiatus.
DPR King Candidates 3.0
And I was able to finally edit my first post in the DPR 2.0 thread, so now lurkers know to come to this thread.  WAHOO!!!
DPR King Candidates 3.0
Hey all,

I'm playing the following character, but am unsure how to calculate his KPR.  Any help would be massively appreciated.  I'm not sure how to handle the choice on whether to use his at-will single-target attack, or at-will area-burst 1 attack and how/if that would effect his KPR.

Malakai

NOTE: Built with 25 point buy and gained a free "expertise" feat at lvl 5 as part of the PbP he's in.

Malakai, level 5
Tiefling, Sorcerer (Elementalist)
Elemental Specialty Option: Fire Elementalist
Fire in Your Veins (+2 to Arcana)
Theme: Infernal Prince

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
STR 8, CON 19, DEX 10, INT 10, WIS 10, CHA 21

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
STR 8, CON 16, DEX 10, INT 10, WIS 10, CHA 18

AC: 17 Fort: 17 Ref: 13 Will: 20
HP: 51 Surges: 10 Surge Value: 12

TRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +9, Bluff +16, Endurance +11, Intimidate +12

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +2, Athletics +1, Diplomacy +9, Dungeoneering +2, Heal +2, History +2, Insight +2, Nature +2, Perception +2, Religion +2, Stealth +4, Streetwise +7, Thievery +2

POWERS
Infernal Prince Attack: Hellfire Heart
Sorcerer Attack: Elemental Bolt
Sorcerer Attack: Ignition
Sorcerer Attack: Elemental Escalation (Fire)
Feat Utility: Diabolic Transformation
Sorcerer Utility 2: Shield of Flames

FEATS
Level 1: Hellfire Blood
Level 2: Superior Implement Training (Incendiary dagger)
Level 4: Diabolic Soul
Level 5: War Wizard's Expertise

ITEMS
Amulet of Protection +1 x1
Chromatic Robe Cloth Armor (Basic Clothing) +1 x1
Khyber Shard of the Fiery Depth (heroic tier)
Crimson Determination (heroic tier)
Flame Bracers (heroic tier)
Challenge-Seeking Incendiary dagger +2 x1
====== End ======

My inclination would be to use my two uses of Elemental Escalation on his AoE attack... but based on how I've seen AoE's treated here, not sure if it would be better to use it with his Single Target power for calculating KPR. 

Free feats aren't allowed on this compendium. But most builds stat themselves out at level 6, so that gives you an extra +1 to hit, a feat, and a utility that often doesn't matter
Feel free to calculate the single target KPR, and the per target KPR of your area attack seperatly.  I've listed both values as seperate entries for the same build.   
I put a "(3x3)" next to your KPR value so lurkers can easily spot the fact that all creatures in the area attack suffer this KPR.   
DPR King Candidates 3.0

Thread updated.  I've collected the last 3 builds here from the DPR Kings 2.0 thread.  If you want to comment on them replying there may be the best way to get their attention.

Regarding the Loud Pixie from Erchima, and his complaint about the area attack conversion to single target KPR; I must say his build is absolutly amazing.  Having a friendly at-will 7x7 area attack is superb.  I love the fact that he statted out his attack sequence.  Having 1.8 KPR on round 2 just blows me away.  He says that we overrate area attack.  I did this intentionally.  I want more area attack builds here.  We simply don't have enough.  This thread makes a significant contribution to optimized builds in real play.  I feel the area attack region is mostly unexplored, partly due to the idea that it doesn't conform to the DPR expectations we are used to.  

I'd put his build in another entry where I quote just the per target KPR with the "(7x7)" modifier but I didn't see that he calculated that explicitly.

.83 KPR Thyrn(12), by Odyssyus(Ch, Fr, Mnt, Fey)

.4 KPR Halfling Calvalry(11), by Jay_Ibero_911 (Fey, Mnt, LFR)

0.655 KPR Lone Wolf(dual Gouge)(30), by Black_Knight999(Fr, Solo)

0.62 KPR Razorclaw Scout Shocktrooper(16) , Mengu74 (Ch Fey Frst)

.89 KPR(very unorhodox) Human Ranger (Beastmaster)|Sentinel(1), by SpikedMarkovChain(Fey)

1.4 KPR Loud Pixie(12), by erachima()

70.45 DPR Frostbow of Sehanine(24), by RtrnofdMax(Fr)

34.53 DPR Pixie Thief(6), by RX-75()

52.03 DPR Fighter|Ranger(6), by RX-75(Mnt)

DPR King Candidates 3.0
I don't want to scare you, but I'd like to emphasize one reason I made the google doc is so that others could take up the cause in my stead.  On the HTML tab, I've prepared the cells to generate the sblocks needed for posting.  I'd like that this google doc be the de-facto source for builds.
DPR King Candidates 3.0
My Blackquard|Exe\Rog:

Show

Blexecutioner, level 1
Human, Paladin (Blackguard)/Assassin (Executioner)
Vice: Vice of Fury
Hybrid Paladin (Blackguard) Option: Hybrid Blackguard Fortitude
Hybrid Assassin (Executioner) Option: Hybrid Executioner Fortitude
Human Power Selection Option: Heroic Effort

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
STR 10, CON 13, DEX 13, INT 8, WIS 10, CHA 20

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
STR 10, CON 13, DEX 13, INT 8, WIS 10, CHA 18

AC: 13 Fort: 14 Ref: 12 Will: 16
HP: 26 Surges: 9 Surge Value: 6

TRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +6, Athletics +5, Endurance +6, Perception +5, Thievery +6

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Arcana –1, Bluff +5, Diplomacy +5, Dungeoneering +0, Heal +0, History –1, Insight +0, Intimidate +5, Nature +0, Religion –1, Stealth +1, Streetwise +5

POWERS
Human Racial Power: Heroic Effort
Paladin Attack: Dread Smite
: Swap Daily For Poison Recipe
Paladin Attack 1: Virtuous Strike

FEATS
Level 1: Cunning Stalker
Level 1: Sneak of Shadows

ITEMS
Carrion Crawler Brain Juice
Rapier x1
Leather Armor x1
====== End ======

Math Time?
Show

Basic At-Will is Virtuous Strike
with CA and CH I'm +10 v AC for 2d8+12 for 21 x .8 = 16.80.

One of those attacks picks up Sneak Attack for an additional 7 dmg which is 28 x .8 = 22.40

And then one of them would receive the Dread Smite bonus which is 7 dmg and ongoing 5. I'm going to add a flat 12 and assume a save on the first round to keep the math simple cus frankly I suck at math.

33 x .8 = 26.40

26.40 + 22.40 + 16.80(3) = 99.2/5 = 19.84. 19.84/32 = .62KPR

Now I still have my Heroic Effort to use, but I'm not sure how to factor it in mathmatically? If I assume I use it on my biggest attack, my numbers look thus:

33 + 22.40 + 16.80(3) = 21.16 or .661KPR
So, I'm somewhat noob on this whole dpr kings and I'm quite the archery fan (bows, not x-bows). Said that, I see that LDB's Shoot to Thrill is always below the "fair striker" rating, according to Borg's signature.

So, besides the frostbow of sehanine, do we have any other bow-using examples of archery kicking ass? Is it possible to make the Shoot to Thrill a better dpr-er ? Thanks and forgive me if I said something stupid, still trying to learn =)
So, I'm somewhat noob on this whole dpr kings and I'm quite the archery fan (bows, not x-bows). Said that, I see that LDB's Shoot to Thrill is always below the "fair striker" rating, according to Borg's signature.

So, besides the frostbow of sehanine, do we have any other bow-using examples of archery kicking ass? Is it possible to make the Shoot to Thrill a better dpr-er ? Thanks and forgive me if I said something stupid, still trying to learn =)

There is Arrow... Though it's a pretty lame build if you're trying to play it, needs like 4 minor actions and half a standard action before achieving it's proclaimed DPR. DPR Kings is more of a hypothetical exercise than anything else.

Why do you think Shoot to Thrill is below fair striker? I think it is still a pretty solid build. I'd update a few feats and change the order a bit, grab a better theme, but I don't see anything wrong with its general concepts. 
Arrow? I don't think I've seen it around.

Hmmm... nevermind, I think my mistake was in the math. Was adding before multiplying and then, of course the division would be unfair to the KPR

at level 30 Shoot to Thrill is at 113 according to LDB. 113/264 = 0.4 = Fair Striker rating on Borg's sig.

Even though I wonder if this number can be raised (I mean, dpr-wise, not taking nova into account).
Btw, how do you guys handle novas, considering that they aren't consistent (turn-after-turn) damage. ? Do they matter on the kpr competition?

(ps: thanks once more Mengu, for answering me =D )
Arrow? I don't think I've seen it around.

It's got a couple entries in this thread at level 12 and 16, not a very good build, just a high at-will DPR build when it's got all its bells and whistles. Really, mostly just an exercise and not a very meaningful one.

Even though I wonder if this number can be raised (I mean, dpr-wise, not taking nova into account).
Btw, how do you guys handle novas, considering that they aren't consistent (turn-after-turn) damage. ? Do they matter on the kpr competition?

For the purposes of this thread, unless you have a good way of calculating KP2R, KP5R, and so on, you don't handle novas. There are just too many variables. You can always assume the most favorable conditions and draw up high numbers, but there isn't much point to it.

A lot of good striker builds get their damage up through use of encounter and daily powers. At-will DPR has diminishing returns on investment. For instance when spending a feat, weapon focus may increase at-will DPR, but that same feat spent on Battle Awareness, or a power swap for a multi-attack or free action attack, can be more worthwhile, removing enemies off the board faster. Similarly, for this thread, hybriding executioner to get an extra die or two of damage increases at-will DPR, but hybriding fighter to get a triple tap and a free action attack will likely make a better striker.

I wouldn't worry too much about increasing at-will DPR, and just see what your 2-3 round attack plan looks like with a build. You can usually surpass at-will DPR times 3, in your 3 round attack plan if you build toward that, rather than trying to make a high at-will DPR build.

If you're just trying to submit something to this thread for the sake of the exercise, just study the existing submissions, and see the tricks and assumptions they use.
Umm, what is KPR? I mean I know it stands for Kills per Round but how do you calculate it?
it's in the 2.0 thread, and probably other places:

Kills Per Round (KPR), is a version of your DPR that we use to compensate for your level, so we can compare builds regardless of level.
To convert your DPR into KPR simply divide the DPR by 8*level+24 (the growth rate of the average monster per level).

KPR = DPR/(8*Level + 24) 

INSIDE SCOOP, GAMERS: In the new version of D&D, it will no longer be "Edition Wars." It will be "Edition Lair Assault." - dungeonbastard