What Do YOU Want to Talk About?

1215 posts / 0 new
Last post
It's a stress thing.  Or, you know, brain AIDS.
Resident Prophet of the OTTer.

Section Six Soldier

Front Door of the House of Trolls

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

My tinnitus occasionally makes me do that, but only when it's "I have to sit down or I'm gonna fall over" bad, which is only like once a year or so.
Resident Over-Educated Ivory-Tower Elitist [You don't have the Need-to-Know for that, citizen]

Ever have this problem? Been driving me crazy off-and-on for the last couple weeks.

Yes. It usually happens when someone says something so ridiculously stupid that I have to fight the overwhelming urge to kill them on the spot.

like if i was to tell you that i plan on moving to Mexico just so I dont have to pay Obamacare?

Why move?
It will be the same level of care as Mexico...
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."- John Stuart Mill “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”― William F. Buckley "The straw in your man is amazing."- Maxperson Original Hipster of the House of Trolls: I was hipster before hipster was cool Resident Hater Mini Hate Machine

Ever have this problem? Been driving me crazy off-and-on for the last couple weeks.

Yes. It usually happens when someone says something so ridiculously stupid that I have to fight the overwhelming urge to kill them on the spot.

like if i was to tell you that i plan on moving to Mexico just so I dont have to pay Obamacare?

Why move?
It will be the same level of care as Mexico...

Hahahaha, its funny cause its true. But seriously I have no plans to move to Mexico at the moment, It was just the stupidest thing think I could think of to say at the time, of course, Dave Mustaine had to go and out-stupid me!
I survived Section 4 and all I got was this lousy sig Off-topic and going downhill from there

So, I'm into the Reaper kickstarter thing for $260... It's starting to look pretty good - gettin a whole lotta stuff for my bucks.

Show

I am the Magic Man.

(Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.)

I am the Lawnmower Man.

(I AM GOD HERE!)

I am the Skull God.

(Koo Koo Ka Choo)

There are reasons they call me Mad...

I feel like i'm almsot done with my second book.

ThorvaldHafgrimsson wrote:
Life is full of choices. Sometimes you make the good ones, and sometimes you have to kill all the witnesses.
NastasiaLorn; wrote:
But then you have to pay the liability insurance.
A note about character and world creation
Show
Character and world creation are a form of expression. The point is that some people don't have much to say...
57949688 wrote:
Why doesnt anyone ever sig my qoutes!?
On the subject of who post in the Off-Topic Tavern:
57131438 wrote:
most of them are bored, immature adults.
Offical troller of the House of Trolls

So, I'm into the Reaper kickstarter thing for $260... It's starting to look pretty good - gettin a whole lotta stuff for my bucks.

Which one is that?

Nut Eating Resident Sociopathic Eye Forker 2346-strong Squirrel leigon of DOOM Squirrel Overlord of the House of Trolls Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber. ~Plato Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. ~Ernest Benn The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it. ~P.J. O'Rourke "I actually held public office and I left the only way a politician should, in handcuffs." ~ Chael Sonnen It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it! ~ Upton Sinclair Kicked Adam and Eve out of Missouri. Wears flip-flops in church buildings. Official troller of Kolob.
This is not a trapp
My temple name is Elohim. What is your super-secret temple name?
Riddle me this
How can two people with physical bodies make spirit babies?
*Two points about this gag. Firstly, every writer of anything makes typos and I’m no different. It’s “there but for the grace of God go I” rather than schadenfreude here. The second is something called Muphry’s Law (no, it is Muphry’s, not Murphy’s) which states that any piece correcting or laughing at a typo, spelling or grammatical mistake will contain at least one worse than the original being complained of.
Why don't you do a Kickstarter to fund a new Kickstarter that does what you want?

Section Six Soldier

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

You want to capitalise on other people's possible successes? If so, then I must inquire: are you feeling well, RM?
You want to capitalise on other people's possible successes? If so, then I must inquire: are you feeling well, RM?

No, he's fine.
After all, successful people don't get their by themselves, nor do they build their success by themselves...
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."- John Stuart Mill “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”― William F. Buckley "The straw in your man is amazing."- Maxperson Original Hipster of the House of Trolls: I was hipster before hipster was cool Resident Hater Mini Hate Machine

No, he's fine.
After all, successful people don't get their by themselves, nor do they build their success by themselves...

Not without RM's money. ;)

Nut Eating Resident Sociopathic Eye Forker 2346-strong Squirrel leigon of DOOM Squirrel Overlord of the House of Trolls Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber. ~Plato Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. ~Ernest Benn The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn. The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it. ~P.J. O'Rourke "I actually held public office and I left the only way a politician should, in handcuffs." ~ Chael Sonnen It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it! ~ Upton Sinclair Kicked Adam and Eve out of Missouri. Wears flip-flops in church buildings. Official troller of Kolob.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
*Two points about this gag. Firstly, every writer of anything makes typos and I’m no different. It’s “there but for the grace of God go I” rather than schadenfreude here. The second is something called Muphry’s Law (no, it is Muphry’s, not Murphy’s) which states that any piece correcting or laughing at a typo, spelling or grammatical mistake will contain at least one worse than the original being complained of.

No, he's fine.

... the entire idea of Kickstarter is that people don't get there by themselves and need help from other people.

It's kinda the opposite of boot-straping. 
Resident Over-Educated Ivory-Tower Elitist [You don't have the Need-to-Know for that, citizen]

Which one is that?

Link

At the end of the drive they're going to send out a thing to everyone to confirm which levels you want your pledge to go towards - I'm getting the Vampire level, the Lich level, the Spectre and the Ghost... A metric butt-ton of minis in both plastic and metal, a full set of the Reaper "Sophie the Succubus" mascot Reapercon-exclusive minis (no longer available otherwise), a t-shirt, and an "Urban Legend" (i.e., buck-ass nekid, whoohoo!) version of the kickstarter-exclusive Sophie mini on a motorcycle...

Show

I am the Magic Man.

(Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.)

I am the Lawnmower Man.

(I AM GOD HERE!)

I am the Skull God.

(Koo Koo Ka Choo)

There are reasons they call me Mad...

I just got the weirdest job email.
Misery Shopper Needed.
Quick-Shop Fast@ is a consultant company based in Georgia.
We are actually looking for a Mystery Shopper who will be working for our company. Working with us won't affect your present job.
* EARN NO LESS THAN $400.00 USD A WEEK* NEED EXTRA INCOME! * BECOME OUR [MYSERY SHOPPER]:
Earn [ NO LESS THAN $200.00 ] PER VENTURE: *IT IS VERY EASY AND VERY SIMPLE:
*NO APPLICATION FEES:
*Mysery shopping is a valuable customer service tool that has gained widespread acceptance in
the retail, financial services and restaurant industries, and proves highly valuable to companies
that use it to gain customer experience metrics
*Your job as a mystery shopper would be quite effective and we would provide more details on
the job as soon as you get back to us with the details requested.
*WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS TO ENCLOSE YOUR DETAILS AS SPECIFIED BELOW AND
SEND TO OUR E-MAIL ADDRESS:- quickshopfastquickshopfast@yahoo.com.ph<...>
*Kindly provide the below information for assessment and registration of the company.
Full Legal Name :
Home Address :
City :
State :
Zip code :
Nationality :
Home and Cell # :
Thanks in this regards
Chris Parker
@2012 Quick-Shop Fast Corporation. All rights reserved

I almost want to apply just to help Georgia residents shop for their misery.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
Is it just me or does this page seem a little longer? Ok, who got the forums all excited?
I survived Section 4 and all I got was this lousy sig Off-topic and going downhill from there
Well, I've taken the plunge and finally upgraded to 12.04 (Precise Pangolin). I've decided to give Unity a second chance, and haven't pulled my hair out yet so that's a good sign (although that might be because what little hair I have left is too short to grab). Compiz doesn't seem to integrate as seemlessly with Unity as it did with Gnome, but at least it's functional now. It was a disaster the last time I tried to run it with Unity.
Boraxe wrote: "Knowledge of the rules and creativity are great attributes for a DM, but knowing when to cut loose and when to hold back, when to follow the rules and when to discard them, in order to enhance the enjoyment of the game is the most important DM skill of all." Keeper of the Sacred Kitty Bowl of the House of Trolls. Resident Kitteh-napper.
Im still using windows vista!
... I wanna shop for misery. 

Section Six Soldier

you came to the right forums for that

ThorvaldHafgrimsson wrote:
Life is full of choices. Sometimes you make the good ones, and sometimes you have to kill all the witnesses.
NastasiaLorn; wrote:
But then you have to pay the liability insurance.
A note about character and world creation
Show
Character and world creation are a form of expression. The point is that some people don't have much to say...
57949688 wrote:
Why doesnt anyone ever sig my qoutes!?
On the subject of who post in the Off-Topic Tavern:
57131438 wrote:
most of them are bored, immature adults.
Offical troller of the House of Trolls

Well too bad for you! Only I get to make Georgia residents miserable. 

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
But you gots an in, man!  Just pass, like, a good word or two on about ol' ZB.  Ya know, get my name in their ears.  dood!

Section Six Soldier

But you gots an in, man!  Just pass, like, a good word or two on about ol' ZB.  Ya know, get my name in their ears.  dood!

Would you be miserable if I didn't?

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
2nd day of college, seems legit.
Resident Piggles Zombie piggy is eatin' your sigs om nom nom (>*o*)>
MTG Card
Front: PigKnight, One Line Poster (3W) Legendary Creature - Boar Knight Vigilance When this creature dies, return him to play and transform him. (2/3) >(5/3)< Back: (Black)ZombiePiggles, Eater of Tomato Sauce Legendary Creature - Boar Knight Zombie Trample, Intimidate B: Regenerate this creature. When this creature is the target of a white spell, transform this creature. (5/3)

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/15.jpg)

Wait until the third day. The third day is when the professors choose one student to sacrifice to the school mascot. It's a hell of a blody affair.

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this

Ummm ... no? 

... until you find out you have to pay to take an underwater basketweaving class even though you have no interest and it'll mean beyond nothing to your future career. 

Moar importantlee ... whar mah ed warz?

Section Six Soldier

Ummm ... no? 

What if I throw in a "Yo Mama" joke?

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
I'm not helpin' you get brownie points if you're not helpin' me get the job.

Section Six Soldier

Look, if I an make one miserable sale, I look good to the higher-ups. Afterwards I can put in a miserable word for you.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
Hmm.  And it may make me look good bein' a customer an' all ...

Section Six Soldier

Exactly. It shows you have experiene being miserable. You understand their product.
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
I'm a professional when it comes to being miserable.
I'm in a constant state of agitation.

I know. You're one of my top customers. ;)

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this

I know. You're one of my top customers. ;)

Fair enough.
I've been working out of town again the last 3 days, so I haven't been around.
Hey! I've posted some stuff in the Group you can insult and belittle me over!
Go see!!
I've already quoted something from your link. 
This is not a trapp
Riddle me this
I've already quoted something from your link. 

Oh yeah.
I saw it.
It was kinda funny, and I shan't argue the point.

Wait until the third day. The third day is when the professors choose one student to sacrifice to the school mascot. It's a hell of a blody affair.

Maybe I'll skip college lol.
"The real purpose of socialism is precisely to overcome and advance beyond the predatory phase of human development." -Albert Einstein Resident Left Hand of Stalin and Banana Stand Grandstander Half of the Ambiguously Gay Duo House of Trolls, looking for a partner Wondering what happened to the Star Wars forums?
Show
Star Wars Minis has a home here http://www.bloomilk.com/ and Star Wars Saga Edition RPG has a home here http://thesagacontinues.createaforum.com/index.php
Show
141722973 wrote:
And it wasn't ****. It was subjectively concensual sex.
57036828 wrote:
Marketing and design are two different things. For instance the snuggy was designed for people in wheel chairs and marketed to people that are too incompetent to operate a blanket.
75239035 wrote:
I personally don't want him decapitated.
141722973 wrote:
And do not call me a Yank. I am a Québecois, basically your better.
And the greatest post moderation of all time...
58115148 wrote:
I gave that (Content Removed) a to-scale Lego replica. (Content Removed) love to-scale Lego replicas. (ORC_Cerberus: Edited - Vulgarity is against the Code of Conduct)

You should. Take it from the judge.

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this

You should. Take it from the judge.

"The real purpose of socialism is precisely to overcome and advance beyond the predatory phase of human development." -Albert Einstein Resident Left Hand of Stalin and Banana Stand Grandstander Half of the Ambiguously Gay Duo House of Trolls, looking for a partner Wondering what happened to the Star Wars forums?
Show
Star Wars Minis has a home here http://www.bloomilk.com/ and Star Wars Saga Edition RPG has a home here http://thesagacontinues.createaforum.com/index.php
Show
141722973 wrote:
And it wasn't ****. It was subjectively concensual sex.
57036828 wrote:
Marketing and design are two different things. For instance the snuggy was designed for people in wheel chairs and marketed to people that are too incompetent to operate a blanket.
75239035 wrote:
I personally don't want him decapitated.
141722973 wrote:
And do not call me a Yank. I am a Québecois, basically your better.
And the greatest post moderation of all time...
58115148 wrote:
I gave that (Content Removed) a to-scale Lego replica. (Content Removed) love to-scale Lego replicas. (ORC_Cerberus: Edited - Vulgarity is against the Code of Conduct)
Been at work in the office for over 2 hours now.
And I have got absolutely nothing productive done... well, except for posting on these forums
Been at work in the office for over 2 hours now.
And I have got absolutely nothing productive done... well, except for posting on these forums

So you are becoming a hippie? Good for you!

This is not a trapp
Riddle me this