[WoA] Wrath of Ashardalon Bonus Adventures - Servants of the Thunder Shaman

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wrath of Ashardalon Bonus Adventures
Servants of the Thunder Shaman

by Peter Lee

You've tracked the abducted villagers to a nearby crypt. You can hear their hoarse cries for help...

Talk about this adventure here.

It would be great if the PDF had every page  8.5"x11" instead of the 2 double pages.  The double pages are hard to read when printed on one sheet and I'm not going to go and buy a ream of 17"x11" paper just to print this.
Ya, how are you supposed to print? I'm trying to get this to print out on regular sized paper; I'm thinking there should be some way to print pages 2 and 3 on two separate 8.5x11" pages... I think...

Thanks btw, looks cool to use components of both the CR and WoA sets  
Please please please post an updated pdf on 5 letter-sized pages!

Thanks!
 Great set of scenarios.  We're going to try it in campaign mode tonight.

Quick question: It looks like the intent is that even when playing the three scenarios as a campaign, the treasure tokens are not used.  Players still get a treasure card when they kill monsters.

Is this correct?
This does look like a lot of fun, but I agree with others, it would be really nice if it were 5 separate pages rather than this double sheet I bascally cannot print out.
I have poked WotC about this.
Mudbunny SVCL for DDI Before you post, think of the Monkeysphere
Thanks MB!
Can you poke them again, please?
Harder, maybe.
With a fiery javelin of pdf fixin'?
Viva La "what ever version of D&D you are playing right now!"
I had the opportunity to play this on the weekend and the group of us had a fun time.  I have only played this one and the Ravenloft one a couple of times and understand that there are alot of adventures to cover, but for someone who is on the fence about these new D&D Games, they are completely worth it.  I was so happy to see that the contruction of the game pieces were solid and ready to be played multiple times. The ease of play/time to learn is very good as well - I had 1 player who had never played D&D, another one who plays very infrequently and a third who understands the concept, but has not seen this style of game.  Within minutes, we were ripping through monsters and having a great time.

Thank you for bringing out these series - I'll admit I do not own the 2 that are out right now (as our circle of gamers have them, but I just pre-orded the Drizzt game as that is one of our favorite series.)

I still can't believe we can't print this thing in a useful way  yet.  WotC is showing us again how unimportant we are other than our pocket books.  This kind of stuff really gets to me because it is such an easy fix and so necessary.  The put out print and play that you can't print and they think that is ok. 
I agree.
I've sent a message to Customer Service.
I suggest everyone do the same.
Viva La "what ever version of D&D you are playing right now!"
I reformatted it.  Try here:

members.shaw.ca/gobblinal/share/Servants...

Thanks gobblinal that looks great!

Cap'n Frank
Grab it while you can.  I did mess with WotC copyrighted materials so I expect it to be removed as soon as they find out that someone's delivered to their customers what the customers want and need!

Outsatanding!   Thank you Gobblinal.
Sign In to post comments