Online Renown Points Tracker

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
I seem to remember the DCI login page would track Encounter Sessions attended and the amount of renown points earned for each session.

But I can't seem to find that page anymore.  Does anyone have a link? 
I seem to remember the DCI login page would track Encounter Sessions attended and the amount of renown points earned for each session.

But I can't seem to find that page anymore.  Does anyone have a link? 

This feature has never been available as far as Renown Tracking is concerned.  If you are referring to the DCI Membership page where it lists DCI Sanctioned events you partiicipated in, you can access that via :

membership.wizards.com

Renown and XP tracking is only available on your Renown Tracking sheet, and whatever paperwork/poster your local DM or Tournament Organizer keeps at the store.  The Wizards site will show that you participated in 'D&D Encounters: Elementel Eye' on XXX date, but will not have anything to do with XP or Renown tracking.  There used to be DM rewards points similar to the way Magic Player Rewards worked, maybe you are confusing it with that older service.
Advanced Level TO
This feature has never been available as far as Renown Tracking is concerned.  If you are referring to the DCI Membership page where it lists DCI Sanctioned events you partiicipated in, you can access that via :

membership.wizards.com

Renown and XP tracking is only available on your Renown Tracking sheet, and whatever paperwork/poster your local DM or Tournament Organizer keeps at the store.  The Wizards site will show that you participated in 'D&D Encounters: Elementel Eye' on XXX date, but will not have anything to do with XP or Renown tracking.  There used to be DM rewards points similar to the way Magic Player Rewards worked, maybe you are confusing it with that older service.

I think you are right, it was showing the sactioned D&D event that I've participated.

That's the information I was looking for, but I can't seem to find it even after following your link.

The link you sent took me to the judge center, and from there I follow the link to the Personal Information Center which required me to log in again.

Can you please try accessing that page and let me know if it works for you?
After I log into the Personal Information Center, I can see the electronic copy of my DCI card  and that's about it.    I can't seem to find the page where the event attendence are logged.
The link you sent took me to the judge center, and from there I follow the link to the Personal Information Center which required me to log in again.

Can you please try accessing that page and let me know if it works for you?
After I log into the Personal Information Center, I can see the electronic copy of my DCI card  and that's about it.    I can't seem to find the page where the event attendence are logged.

Same here, evn as an event organiser. I click the link on the page showig my DCI "card" for my organisations events but when I select to search for event types on the next page all it does is redirect to the planeswalker points page, and I dont even play MtG Frown.

"Well that encounter was easy....er, guys, why is the DM grinning?" (party members last words)

It's not a party till the screaming starts!

Follow me on Twitter @Vobeskhan or check out my blog http://vobeskhan.wordpress.com/

Any word on fixing the DCI page so I can actually review the reported events? 
Sign In to post comments