Gamma World Suitable Maps/Tiles

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hey there, I am running a Gamma World game aboard the Warden :D

I am looking for suitably sci-fi maps and tiles.  Any ideas?  I have seen the ones in the Faq, bu a number of links are either to paid ones(and I am poor) or are out of date.

Specifically, I am looking for City areas, warehouses, factories, underfloor areas(pipes etc) prisons or anything else suitably sci-fi. 
Check out this thread
community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

Check out the free user created stuff in the Dundjinni Forums

Here is a large spacecraft.  

www.dundjinni.com/forums/forum_posts.asp... 
Check out this thread
community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

Check out the free user created stuff in the Dundjinni Forums

Here is a large spacecraft.  

www.dundjinni.com/forums/forum_posts.asp... 

I am using the 4E D&D tiles. I can manipulate them to fit my needs for GW.
And the outside and city ones really are universal.  Laughing
IMAGE(http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/image.php?u=10029&type=sigpic&dateline=1288645812)
Hey there, I am running a Gamma World game aboard the Warden :D

I am looking for suitably sci-fi maps and tiles.  Any ideas?  I have seen the ones in the Faq, bu a number of links are either to paid ones(and I am poor) or are out of date.

Specifically, I am looking for City areas, warehouses, factories, underfloor areas(pipes etc) prisons or anything else suitably sci-fi. 

i made some
check out my photos

Following is a link to a free Skeletonkey Games product -

"e-Future Tiles: Star Command contains 19 ship component tiles for use with your favorite miniatures game

or table top RPG. Simply print them, trim them out, and start playing. When printing, make sure that the

Print to Fit Page option is clicked OFF so that the tiles will retain their one inch grid."

atlantisz.atw.hu/starwars/D20/urhajok_al...

This is not exactly what you were looking for but there is some interesting and useful content here:

Star Wars Deckplans Alliance

deckplans.00sf.com/Main/Galleries.html
I use the D&D map tiles, and the Scrying Eye "Roads to Nowhere" tiles. Scrying Eye has great post-apocaylptic tiles.
Also, I bought two copies the core set to get extra cards and tiles, so I took the box insert with the cool green and orange graphics, and cut out the charging grid in the center, and cut blocks of various sizes from the sides, to get the pools of toxic goo that every great scene needs.
Instantly, the most mundane D&D scene is a toxic wasteland. 
I have used some great paper building models from this site: germy.co.uk/index.html
Nice looking buildings for my games.
Anyone found anything new? 
A large portion of the links in the FAQ are dead.