DPR King Candidates 2.0

1766 posts / 0 new
Last post
You'd have to give a lot more conditions than that.

My current 'solar flare' style nova party (yes I built an entire 5-man party), is listed in the Iajitsu Guide:

On round 1, assuming your opponent is within 50 squares of you (he can be flying or around corners as well, as long as you can percieve him; you have characters with perception optimization, although not crazy high):

The party will all act at init 55+ (which is faster than every published monster).

The party is level 24.

The party damage is based around fighting level 35 monsters (yes this is against monsters 11 levels higher than the party).

The party does not use any daily powers; it does use action points, but it has enough ways to generate action points that it can do this for 5 encounters per day, which I consider to be enough for 'every' encounter per day. 

The party does ~2900 damage on round one, before any of team monster can act.  This is enough to kill Tiamat + 2 Elite level 35 bodyguards.  The party uses high knowledge checks to see which monsters have powerful immediate abilities (that have enough range to hit the party, given the party can do all this from 50 squares away); if such abilities are present the party uses dailies that daze or stun (even on a miss) in order to prevent the monsters from being able to act.

You can achieve higher numbers by using melee characters, but your conditions for what you can do it against drop dramatically.  You can also use infinite damage loops to deal, well, infinite damage.  You could also use the Blender Mark 2 or some variant to do far greater damage.  However, my party has no combo's that are easily subject to house rules (no zones that can be houseruled to damage 1/turn, etc), and it has the fewest conditions on when it can deal it's damage.

As a note, I've built a level 30 character (with no back-up support) who can dish out 1800 damage every encounter on his solar flare; and I've seen others build them up to ~2500 damage or so.  At these numbers though you start seeing diminishing returns, as almost no monsters in the game have that many hp anyway, and in fact, most encounters don't have that many hp, so (in epic) the contest simply isn't that interesting (for me) given the number of ways there are to deal that much damage.  So with these characters it seems the contest turns to how you can do that much damage, and yet still add something else signficant to the party (mass control, mass marking, mass healing, extreme survivability, etc).
I don't know when I'll get to updating this thread, but so I don't forget I'll need to put septblade in the nerf bin until he is recalculated without spark slippers.
DPR King Candidates 3.0
How much damage should I shoot for?
You're fired : 1 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .2 KPR Fair Striker : 2 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .4 KPR Highly Optimized : 3 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .6 KPR Nerfbat please : 4 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .8 KPR It's OVER 9000!!!!!: 5 Kills Per 5 Rounds = 1+ KPR
DPR? KPR? KP4R? Bless you
DPR = Damage Per round ~= Chance to hit * damage on a hit KPR = Kills Per Round. 1 Kill = 8*Level+24 damage = DPR/(8*level+24) KPNR = Kills Per N Rounds. How many standards can you kill in N rounds?
Don Bugbear de la Mancha, Rogue | Warden, [8]

a slightly cleaner version of the langeweile's strangler rogue for level 6.

Great build, the Warden Hybrid is probably the best catch-22 hybrid around!  However I think you may need to adjust your percentages.  You are assuming 100% chance of hitting twice in an encounter, however you have no way to prevent an opponent from shifting away from you.  After the shift the enemy has a few options (charging someone else, using a ranged/Burst attack...etc), I don't know if there are any expected rules around this but it's something to consider.

Also where is the .35 bonus to hit coming from for Noble Adept?  Encounter powers are generally ignored unless you can maintain the effect for an entire encounter.  There are hundreds of single bonus encounter powers that you could average per encounter, but that's not really the point of At-Will DPR builds in this thread.

Does anyone know if you can use a cold whetstone + artificer sigil + vorpal weapon enhancements (or 2 out of 3) on a weapon at the same time?  I can't find the rules for this stuff.
Does anyone know if you can use a cold whetstone + artificer sigil + vorpal weapon enhancements (or 2 out of 3) on a weapon at the same time?  I can't find the rules for this stuff.

frozen whetstone and icebound sigil are both untyped bonus and vorpal edge it isn't even a damage bonus, so AFAIK yes they stack.

Don Bugbear de la Mancha, Rogue | Warden, [8]

a slightly cleaner version of the langeweile's strangler rogue for level 6.

Great build, the Warden Hybrid is probably the best catch-22 hybrid around!  However I think you may need to adjust your percentages.  You are assuming 100% chance of hitting twice in an encounter, however you have no way to prevent an opponent from shifting away from you.  After the shift the enemy has a few options (charging someone else, using a ranged/Burst attack...etc), I don't know if there are any expected rules around this but it's something to consider.

Also where is the .35 bonus to hit coming from for Noble Adept?  Encounter powers are generally ignored unless you can maintain the effect for an entire encounter.  There are hundreds of single bonus encounter powers that you could average per encounter, but that's not really the point of At-Will DPR builds in this thread.

Fair enough, I was amortizing the bonus over a 5 round combat, but I could recalculate without it. However, since it's something that can be applied after the attack (like backstab) it feels right to include it since the .35 *is*it being applied for every round, looking at expected functionality.

Where am I assuming 100% chance to hit twice an encounter? That's a mistake.

The shift-charge prevention comes from the dailies, so for 2 AoEs and 1 single target shift-charge prevention seems enough, especially when combined with the ranged punishment of the warden. With that said, if you can think of a more enduring way to generate stickiness than relying on a flanking buddy when the dailies run out, I'm happy to listen. I'm pondering mark of finding, but it's an awful high opportunity cost for something that only kicks in after the third encounter. 
Join me on the RPG Stack Exchange. We need people asking more questions!

Fair enough, I was amortizing the bonus over a 5 round combat, but I could recalculate without it. However, since it's something that can be applied after the attack (like backstab) it feels right to include it since the .35 *is*it being applied for every round, looking at expected functionality.

Where am I assuming 100% chance to hit twice an encounter? That's a mistake.

The shift-charge prevention comes from the dailies, so for 2 AoEs and 1 single target shift-charge prevention seems enough, especially when combined with the ranged punishment of the warden. With that said, if you can think of a more enduring way to generate stickiness than relying on a flanking buddy when the dailies run out, I'm happy to listen. I'm pondering mark of finding, but it's an awful high opportunity cost for something that only kicks in after the third encounter. 

Sorry I meant twice a round, not encounter.  You expect to hit once normally and expect the enemy to hit you back or hit someone next to you when it's not 100% chance.  I'm just suggesting to add some percentage instead of 100%.

Also I think it would be best to re-calculate your DPR without the encounter power, did you notice none of the thief builds add the backstab example you listed?  Even when they can use it multiple times per encounter, it's not "At-Will" and should not be included.
The main point that I think ethaenn1 is driving at is that, for the purposes of this thread, you have to be able to justify that your at-will DPR will work in any encounter, under any DM.  This means that you have to make it work for DMs that like non-typical encounters; such as an encounter that will last 20+ rounds (so far we have never defined how many rounds it has to last, but if we ever did, it would certainly be much higher than 5).  We also have to assume that the DM will not use typical workdays, which means if you are using any 'until end of encounter' type powers, or other daily powers, that you have to have access to them for extra long work days.  At the moment, our agreement is at least 5 encounters per day, and even that is kind of low; generally you need to be able to use something for at least 7 encounters per day to be sure of not getting any argument.

So, if your shift-charge prevention comes from dailies, you need to be able to justify it's use for at LEAST 5, and preferably 7 encounters per day, which is generally not doable (with dailies) in heroic.

We can also not assume anything about other players in the party.  If you will assume anything, always assume the absolute worst.  So if you plan on generating stickiness with a flanking buddy, assume that buddy will have literally no attacks of opportunity, so that the enemy can shift-charge around him without any punishment.  Worse, you should assume that none of the other players will have any melee attacks at all, so they probably won't be flanking with you.  While this might seem like a very harsh assumption environment, the point of this thread is to demonstrate what a single PC can do, not an entire party.  If you'd like to optimize based on party, that's very cool to; but not entirely appropriate for this thread (although you could perhaps do 2 seperate builds, one with no party, and one with specific basic assumptions, like flanking with someone with a good basic attack; but that is an assumption that not everyone actually can achieve.)
If you wanted to use something that lasts all encounter but you can only use it a limited number of encounters per day I think we used 3/5/7 when we were exploiting salve of power to spam dailies.

I've played in enough groups to say that not every party will have another melee character.  We are trying to make builds that people can use in their game having tweaked it to their style.  

Even with 2 dailies and an encounter power that help you ensure certian assumptions, you can't rely on that here.  Most of the games I've played we only had 1 encouter for the day, making lilting songblade even more broken (WoTC, please fix this item.  No matter how you read it or twist the rules, it is at least highly unballanced).  

As per catch-22's, ie. no-win situations, please put yourself in the monster's position and take the most  intelligent response.  Calculate on this scenario.  Assume all mosters have a ranged attack and can charge.  Don't assume burst attacks, although strikers should be going for the foe that is the most threatening, which they typically do have those kind of attacks.  
DPR King Candidates 3.0
You're fired : 1 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .2 KPR Fair Striker : 2 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .4 KPR Highly Optimized : 3 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .6 KPR Nerfbat please : 4 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .8 KPR It's OVER 9000!!!!!: 5 Kills Per 5 Rounds = 1+ KPR
DPR = Damage Per round ~= Chance to hit * damage on a hit KPR = Kills Per Round. 1 Kill = 8*Level+24 damage = DPR/(8*level+24) KPNR = Kills Per N Rounds. How many standards can you kill in N rounds?
If you wanted to use something that lasts all encounter but you can only use it a limited number of encounters per day I think we used 3/5/7 when we were exploiting salve of power to spam dailies.

I've played in enough groups to say that not every party will have another melee character.  We are trying to make builds that people can use in their game having tweaked it to their style.  

Even with 2 dailies and an encounter power that help you ensure certian assumptions, you can't rely on that here.  Most of the games I've played we only had 1 encouter for the day, making lilting songblade even more broken (WoTC, please fix this item.  No matter how you read it or twist the rules, it is at least highly unballanced).  

As per catch-22's, ie. no-win situations, please put yourself in the monster's position and take the most  intelligent response.  Calculate on this scenario.  Assume all mosters have a ranged attack and can charge.  Don't assume burst attacks, although strikers should be going for the foe that is the most threatening, which they typically do have those kind of attacks.  

Okay, I'll redo my math on that assumption.
Join me on the RPG Stack Exchange. We need people asking more questions!
Hi all,

I’ve created a level 16 version of Arrow for the new king of DPR at that level.  I just love archers and want to show that they can compete with their melee cousins.  The build concept is very similar to the level 12 version, however changing the paragon path is essential for the level 16 feature of Morninglord.

Features:

• Arrow doesn't get to roll twice for attacks, but gains other benefits for the Oath power

• Painful Oath adds radiant damage to all attacks and extra Radiant damage for Morninglord feature plus Pelor's to kick for one attack per round

• 32 Frozen Whetstones adds Cold damage

• Combat advantage provided by frost cheese

• The theme is pretty weak right now, the Samurai only adds 1d6 to a crit for a whopping 0.3 DPR.  If anyone can find something better please let me know.

130 DPR – Arrow (level 16) – [1, 6, 8]

Attack and Damage

Show

Twin Strike
+27 to hit  vs 30 AC (90%)
    +8 Level
    +7 Dex
    +2 Prof
    +4 Enhance
    +2 Expertise
    +2 Prime Shot
    +2 CA

+56.5 Damage 

•     +6.5 Superior Greatbow

•     +4 Enhancement

•     +5 Lasting Frost

•     +10 Morninglord feature

•     +4 Pelor’s Sun Blessing

•     +4 Bracers of Archery

•     +3 Sly Hunter

•     +3 Syberys Shard of Radiance

•     +2 Gloves of Ice

•     +2 Frozen Whetstone

•     +2 Prime Shot Weapon

•     +4 Battle Fury Stance

•     +5 Called Shot

•     +2 Bow Expertise

Once per Round:

•     +18 Painful Oath

•     +7.7 Quarry

Attacks:
85% Chance to hit for 56.5 damage
85% Chance to crit for 56.5 damage
5% Chance to crit for 85.5 damage
5% Chance to miss

Chance for 1 hit: 88.0%
Chance for 1 crit: 9.8%

DPR per Attack: 2*(0.85*56.5) =  104.6 DPR
DPR from Quarry: (.88*7 + .098*12) = 7.34 DPR
DPR from Painful Oath: (.98*18) = 17.6 DPR

Total DPR = 129.6

Arrow level 16 Character Build:

Show

============ Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
Arrow, level 16
Human, Ranger/Avenger, Morninglord
Hybrid Ranger Option: Hybrid Ranger Reflex
Hybrid Avenger Option: Hybrid Avenger Reflex
Hybrid Talent Option: Ranger Combat Talent
Ranger Combat Talent Option: Prime Shot (Hybrid)
Human Power Selection Option: Heroic Effort
Theme: Samurai

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
STR 11, CON 12, DEX 24, INT 11, WIS 18, CHA 9

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
STR 10, CON 11, DEX 18, INT 10, WIS 14, CHA 8

AC: 25 Fort: 20 Ref: 28 Will: 23
HP: 100 Surges: 7 Surge Value: 25

TRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +20, Athletics +13, Heal +17, Nature +17, Perception +17, Stealth +20

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +8, Bluff +7, Diplomacy +9, Dungeoneering +12, Endurance +9, History +8, Insight +12, Intimidate +9, Religion +8, Streetwise +7, Thievery +15

POWERS
Basic Attack: Melee Basic Attack
Basic Attack: Ranged Basic Attack
Samurai Utility: Iaijutsu
Human Racial Power: Heroic Effort
Hunter's Quarry  Power: Hunter's Quarry
Avenger Feature: Oath of Enmity
Ranger Attack 1: Twin Strike
Ranger Attack 1: Two-Fanged Strike
Fighter Utility 2: Battle Fury Stance
Avenger Utility 6: Oath of Enduring Wrath
Morninglord Attack 11: Pure Glow
Morninglord Utility 12: Rising Sun
Ranger Utility 16: Back on Target

FEATS
Level 1: Bow Expertise
Level 2: Wintertouched
Level 4: Brawling Warrior
Level 6: Weapon Proficiency (Greatbow)
Level 8: Acolyte Power
Level 10: Hybrid Talent
Level 11: Lasting Frost
Level 11: Sly Hunter
Level 12: Called Shot
Level 14: Painful Oath
Level 16: Prime Quarry

ITEMS
Bracers of Archery (paragon tier) x1
Pelor's Sun Blessing (level 3)
Frozen Whetstone (heroic tier)
Prime Shot Greatbow +4 x1
Ring of Giants x1
Siberys Shard of Merciless Cold (paragon tier)
Gloves of Ice (paragon tier)
====== End ======

Edits:

1. Illeist made a good point below.  I swapped out Weapon Focus for Pervasive Light to ensure each attack gains the benefit of the radiant vulnerability.  I'm not clear on the keyword/damage type rules so this way there should be no question that the damage works.

2. Fixed the quarry 2d6 average damage roll from 7 to 9 since it is affected by Avenging Resolution

3. Added the theme Fey Beast Tamer Theme, Changed Hybrid Fighter to Hybrid Avenger, Adjusted feats to complement the Avenger's benefits, added stronger theme on radiant damage for additional damage through the Morninglord vulnerability plus Pelor's bonuses.

4. Adjusted the item list to make sure it fits within the 160,000g budget of a newly created level 16 character, this decreased the DPR overall but it's still very high for the level.

5. Removed Fey Beast Tamer as it doesn't play nice with Prime Shot.  Adjusted feats to compensate based on feedback.  Net loss of 10 DPR, but still good.

Compendium and CB are down (and I wish I could be surprised), so I can't actually figure out the minutiae of your build just yet, but I can say that you either missed a damage bonus or you calculated your damage incorrectly. The listed damage bonuses only add up to 55.5.

Also, if Radiant Hunter does what I think it does (makes your Hunter's Quarry radiant), how are you giving both attacks of Twin Strike radiant damage?

And how are you getting 6.5 intead of 5.5 on your Crossbow? Radiant Hunter gives your attack the radiant keyword, but the weapon damage is still just cold, so the Ring of Radiant Storms should be in no way relevant.

But it's still a good build. Congrats on that.
Weird I can't edit my post right now.  You are right that the build listed was missing the +2 damage from the set bonus from Gifts for the Queen.  The Ring allows you to reroll any damage with a Radiant Power, Radiant Hunter makes Twin Strike a Radiant Power.  That's a good point about the radiant damage though, if I need more than Radiant Hunter to give each attack radiant damage I might have to make a change to a Radiant weapon.
The slightly higher then expected damage is from the reroll mechanic via the Ring of the Radiant Storm.

Curiously the keyword rules specifiy that if you add or remove damage from an a power, the power gains or loses it for that use. "Use" is defined, in terms of powers, as taking the action specified in the power's description. So for that "use" of Twin Strike, it has the Radiant keyword. The power, not the attacks it is making. Individual attacks are never said, in the rules, to gain or lose keywords, only powers.

My second attempt at a CharOP DPR build.  Please offer suggestions if you have any!

I started just playing around with a fairly standard Kulkor Avenger with a gouge (trying to combine it with a cleric for more utility), and noticed the awesome Immortal origin option of the Keeper of the Everflow ED, which allows me to change my untyped at-will damage to radiant.  This made me think about Punishing Radiance, and with regeneration 5 when bloodied (also from Everflow) I could also last a bit longer with the Martial Supremacy stance without needing a heal.  I also have resist all 5 from Ring of Free Time, so when I'm bloodied I'm negating 10 dmg per round.

If I do end up dropping to 0, I get a free MBA and when my turn starts I regain HP to my bloodied value and end all bad effects.  I haven't really looked into whether the Iron Wolf MBA can grant more than just the 1 MBA (or also granted MBAs) and also I'm not sure whether Martial Supremacy stops when I drop to 0 hp or not.  I won't be spending a surge to get back to bloodied so I would think it would keep going.

Long step lets me shift 2 and spam charge, and also lets me shift 2 on each MBA while I slide my target 2.  This can end up being some crazy mobility tricks if you keep landing crits.  You could pull a baddie way off into a corner or move into the middle of a group so Slashing Storm hits them all.

IMO this is a very playable build with only 2 items really required to make it work (I suppose you could loose the rending weapon and greatly reduce your DPR if need be) and has pretty high defenses.  It's also pretty much the same sustained DPR every encounter because it doesn't rely on big dailies to boost it up, which I thought was lacking in most DPR builds. 

Obviously my gear is out of hand, but I just threw in about all I could for the sake of max potential.  With just the required gear I am probably still around 300 DPR.

I get an extra minor from Ring of Free Time.

FIRST TURN: (minor) Healing Word (Grants Temp HP via belt for some extra time keeping MS active), (minor) Martial Supremacy, (minor) Oath, Charge

*For the sake of DPR calcs I'm going to assume this starts on the second turn after the target has been hit and is granting CA.  Also assuming I am adjacent to the target*

Abbr:
PoS = Power of Skill
KoE = Keeper of the Everflow
MS = Martial Supremecy stance
PO = Painful Oath
SS = Slashing Storm
MBA = Melee Basic Attack (In this case Overwhelming Strike)
CA = Combat Advantage
PA = Power Attack

-------------------------------

THIS TURN: (minor) Apply Whetstone, (move) Shift 2 via Long Step, charge attack

ATTACK:
+15 Lvl +10 Wis +6 Enh +2 Prof +3 Feat = +36 vs Reflex 42
+38 with CA from Radiant Advantage or prone target
+39 on charge
-2 from PA

Crit 19-20 (Hand of Divine Guidance)

HIT Oath target:
Base
1-(0.25^2) = 0.9375 (93.75% chance to hit)
With CA
1-(0.15^2) = 0.9775 (97.75% chance to hit)

Charge with CA
1-(0.10^2) = 0.99 (99% chance to hit)
With CA + PA activated
1-(0.25^2) = 0.9375 (93.75% chance to hit)
Charge with CA + PA activated
1-(0.20^2) = 0.96 (96% chance to hit)

CRIT Oath target:
1-(1-0.10)^2) = 0.19 (19% chance to crit)

HIT Oath target + MS: (Hit but not crit)
Base
[(1-0.10)^2)]*[(1-(0.25^2))-(1-(1-0.10)^2)] = 0.6055 (60.55% chance to hit)
With CA
[(1-0.10)^2)]*[(1-(0.15^2))-(1-(1-0.10)^2)] = 0.6379 (63.79% chance to hit)
Charge with CA
[(1-0.10)^2)]*[(1-(0.10^2))-(1-(1-0.10)^2)] = 0.648 (64.8% chance to hit)
With CA + PA activated
[(1-0.10)^2)]*[(1-(0.25^2))-(1-(1-0.10)^2)] = 0.6055 (60.55% chance to hit)
Charge with CA
[(1-0.10)^2)]*[(1-(0.20^2))-(1-(1-0.10)^2)] = 0.6237 (62.37% chance to hit)

CRIT Oath target + MS:
1-(1-0.10)^4) = 0.3439 (34.39% chance to crit)

From Rending Weapon, I am granted another MBA whenever I crit, so it's possible to have a few other MBAs coming from the original 2 attacks.  Combined with stacking Punishing Radiance and stacking Font of Radiance, this can end up being a HUGE amount of damage if you get lucky on a sequence of crits.  If anyone has some formulas to make this more accurate (or correct), please let me know.  For now this is what I have:

RENDING WEAPON:
Granted MBA calcs: (if you have a better way of doing it please let me know)
Chance of granted MBA from crit:

34.39% crit chance each main attack * 2 attacks
1-(1-0.3439)^2) = 0.5696 (56.96% chance that at least one of the two attacks will crit)
0.3439^2 = 0.1183 (11.83% chance that both will crit)
0.5696 - 0.1183 = 0.4513 (45.13% chance that only 1 will crit)

Scenario 1: both crit
11.83% chance on first round (2 more MBAs)
5.33% chance that both crit on first round and only one crits on second round (1 more MBA)
1.4% chance that both crit on first and second round (2 more MBAs)

Scenario 2: 1 crit
45.13% chance that only 1 crits (1 more MBA)
15.52% chance that 1 crits first round and crits again second round (1 more MBA)
5.34% chance that rounds 1-3 all crit (1 more MBA)
1.84% chance that rounds 1-4 all crit (1 more MBA)

(I didn't bother calculating further due to the small amount of DPR it would contribute)

Avg number of granted attacks: (0.1183*2)+(0.014*2)+(0.0533)+(0.4513)+(0.1552)+(0.0534)+(0.0184) = 0.9962 avg granted attacks
Avg chance of an attack being granted and hitting with CA + PA activated:
0.9962*0.9375 = 0.9339

DAMAGE:
Pervasive Light calcs:
Crit on first attack of the round:
1 charge attack at 96% hit rate + 2 kulkor attacks at 93.75% hit rate + (0.9339*2) = 1.868 avg granted attacks to hit on 2 rounds + 1 guaranteed granted attack from current crit at 93.75% hit.  0.96+1.875+1.868+0.9375 = Total 5.6 following attacks hit.
10 extra dmg per hit, so 5.6*10 = 56 extra crit dmg via pervasive light

Crit on second attack:
1 charge attack at 96% hit rate + 1 kulkor attacks at 93.75% hit rate + (0.9339*2) = 1.868 avg granted attacks to hit on 2 rounds + 1 guaranteed granted attack from current crit at 93.75% hit.  0.96+0.9375+1.868+0.9375 = Total 4.7 following attacks hit.
10 extra dmg per hit, so 4.7*10 = 47 extra crit dmg via pervasive light

Crit on granted attack:
1 charge attack at 96% hit rate + 1 kulkor attacks at 93.75% hit rate + 0.9339 avg granted attacks to hit on next round + 1 guaranteed granted attack from current crit at 93.75% hit.  0.96+0.9375+0.9339+0.9375 = Total 3.8 following attacks hit.
10 extra dmg per hit, so 3.8*10 = 38 extra crit dmg via pervasive light

To figure Pelor's Blessing damage, we have to conclude that the previous round had 2 attacks with a 34.39% crit chance.
1-(1-0.3439)^2) = 0.5696 (56.96% chance the target has been crit already and is vuln)

Font of Radiance:
1-(1-0.3439)^2) = 0.5696 (56.96% chance the target has been crit this turn and is affected)
0.9962 avg total crits on a turn from granted attacks, each stacking 10 vuln.
10+(10*0.9962) = 19.96 avg vuln.
Damage: 3d6(font)+10(Pelor)+19.96(vuln)
Triggers after my turn.

Charge Attack (On hit slide and prone, grant MBA):
Damage: 4d6(weapon)10(wis)+6(enh)+3(feat)+6(item)+3(Spear Exp)+9(PA)+10(PO)+10(SS)+5(shard)+3d6(helm)+6(whet)+5.7(pelor)= 18+62+13.5+6+5.7= 105.2 (120 max)
Crit: 97.7(base)+3d6(helm)+6d6(weapon)+6d6(high crit)+24(giants*2)+56(pervasive light)= 97.7+13.5+27+27+24+56 = 245.2 (272 max) plus MBA

Kulkor MBA:
Damage: 4d6(weapon)10(wis)+6(enh)+3(feat)+6(item)+9(PA)+5(shard)+6(whet)+5.7(pelor)=  18+39+6+5.7= 68.7 (79 max)
Crit: 74.7(base)+6d6(weapon)+6d6(high crit)+24(giants*2)+47(pervasive light)= 74.7+27+27+24+47 = 199.7 (222 max) plus MBA

Granted MBA:
Damage: 4d6(weapon)10(wis)+6(enh)+3(feat)+6(item)+9(PA)+5(shard)+6(whet)+5.7(pelor)=  18+39+6+5.7= 68.7 (79 max)
Crit: 74.7(base)+6d6(weapon)+6d6(high crit)+24(giants*2)+38(pervasive light)= 74.7+27+27+24+38 = 190.7 (213 max) plus MBA

DPR:
Charge attack:
((0.96-0.3439)*105.2)+(0.3439*245.2) = 64.81+84.32 = 149.13 DPR

Kulkor MBA:
((0.9375-0.3439)*68.7)+(0.3439*199.7) = 40.78+68.68 = 109.46 DPR

Granted MBA:
((0.9339-0.3439)*68.7)+(0.3439*190.7) = 40.53+65.58 = 106.11 DPR

Font of Radiance:
0.5696*(10.5+10+19.96)= 23.05 DPR

149.13+109.46+106.11+23.05 = 387.75

TOTAL DPR:

No dailies required!  I'm sure my calculations could be perfected but hopefully they are somewhat correct.  If they are wrong, I probably left some DPR on the table from pervasive light and granted MBAs.  Any suggestions or comments are very welcome.

Build Details:
====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======

The Infinite Punisher, level 30
Human, Avenger/Cleric, Kulkor Arms Master, Keeper of the Everflow (Immortal origin)
Hybrid Cleric Option: Battle Cleric's Lore (Scale prof. and +2 AC)
Human Power Selection Option: Heroic Effort (In case you actually miss once in a while)
Deity: Dol Dorn
Theme: Iron Wolf Warrior (free MBA if I die)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
STR 18, CON 14, DEX 16, INT 12, WIS 30, CHA 10

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
STR 12, CON 12, DEX 12, INT 10, WIS 18, CHA 8

POWERS
Cleric Utility: Healing Word (Heal urself for Temp HP via Cincture of Vivacity)
Avenger Attack 1: Overwhelming Strike (Used as MBA via PoS)
Fighter Utility 22: Martial Supremacy
Avenger Attack 27: Spark of Hatred (Cuz it's fun!)

FEATS (Ignore the order for playability, I just threw them in there)
Level 1: Spear Expertise
Level 2: Power of Skill
Level 4: Avenging Resolution
Level 6: Battle Awareness
Level 8: Weapon Focus (Spear)
Level 10: Kulkor Battlearm Student
Level 11: Weapon Proficiency (Gouge)
Level 12: Impaling Spear
Level 14: Painful Oath
Level 16: Power Attack
Level 18: Polearm Momentum
Level 21: Hand of Divine Guidance
Level 21: Long Step (Shift extra square to spam charge)
Level 22: Acolyte Power (Martial Supremacy)
Level 24: Slashing Storm
Level 24: Deadly Axe
Level 26: Punishing Radiance
Level 28: Radiant Advantage
Level 30: Font of Radiance

ITEMS
Rushing Cleats x1 (Needed)
Magic Scale Armor +6 x1
Horned Helm (epic tier) x1
Ring of Giants x2
Cincture of Vivacity x1
Siberys Shard of Radiance (epic tier)
Badge of the Berserker +6 x1
Symbol of Victory +6 x1 (Grant yourself another AP)
Rending Gouge +6 x1 (Needed)
Many-Fingered Gloves x1
Ring of Free Time x1
Iron Armbands of Power (epic tier) x1
Pelor's Sun Blessing (level 3)
Frozen Whetstone (epic tier)

====== End ======

VARIATIONS:
Also could swap out the Cleric hybrid for Paladin or Artificer to get a daily crit range of 18-20, which would add a good chunk of DPR, but I feel those options lose a lot of playability that the Cleric hybrid can offer this build.  Wearing scale, healing abilities, removing effects, and Radiant Advantage are all nice benefits of the Cleric.

*Edited: updated calculations for Font of Radiance, Pervasive Light, and Pelor's Blessing.

*Edited: swapped out Power of Strength for Avenging Resolution.

Among the Kings of level 1 there's a cool unorthodox Warlock|Swordmage combination by Kylian that's a little outdated.

Show

Here's another character concept using Eyebite, at level 1.

Level 1 Human Assault Swordmage|Warlock

Cheese used: 8
DPR: 20.85

Str 10 Con 11 Dex 10 Int 14 Wis 8 Cha 20

At-will: Eyebite, Eldritch Strike, 1 swordmage open

Feats: Focused Expertise, Weapon Focus

Items: longsword, leather armor

DPR Calculations
Assumptions: You've used your aegis on the target and cursed it. Your target doesn't try to attack you because you're far away (up to 10 squares) and invisible when you hit him with Eyebite.

Eyebite to-hit: 5 (abil mod) + 1 (expertise) = +6

Eldritch Strike to-hit: 5 (abil mod) + 3 (prof) + 1 (expertise) + 2 (invis CA) = +11

Eyebite damage: 5 (abil mod) + 1 (weapon focus) = +6

Eldritch Strike damage: 5 (abil mod) + 1 (versatile) + 1 (weapon focus) = +7

Curse damage: 1d6 per round.

Total DPR: 20.85 

By going Sorcerer King as your pact and taking Mindbite Scorn and Killing Curse as your level 1 feats, the DPR increases as followed using the above calculation:

DPR Calculations, updated
Show

Eyebite to-hit: +4 (abil mod)

Eldritch Strike to-hit: 4 (abil mod) + 3 (prof) + 2 (invis CA) = +9

Eyebite damage: 1d6 + 4 (abil mod) + 2d8 (curse)

Eldritch Strike damage: 1d8+4 (abil mod) + 2d8 (curse)

Total DPR: 23.09

To get to the realistic DPR though, you have to incorporate the chances of

1. Eyebite not hitting
2. The marked enemy not hitting your ally

This would bring the DPR down to around 15.
@szyn

{sblock=whateverIwantit to say}

{/sblock}

Don't hit the shift key when you hit the bracket key to do it for real.

whateverIwantittosay

No really its pretty easy, just use [] instead of {}
@szyn

{sblock=whateverIwantit to say}

{/sblock}

Don't hit the shift key when you hit the bracket key to do it for real.

whateverIwantittosay

No really its pretty easy, just use [] instead of {}

Much appreciated!
Level 16 Pixie Sorceror|Executioner/Academy Master (Oracle of the Evil Eye)

Here's some substandard charging damage with above-standard riposte.

Ensorcelled Blade (Charge)

+27 vs. Reflex
  +7 (Charisma)
  +8 (1/2 level)
  +3 (Proficiency)
  +3 (Enhancement)
  +2 (Expertise)
  +2 (CA: Wintertouched)
  +1 (Charge)
  +1 (Academy Master)

58.5 damage
  +2.5 (Dagger)
  +9 (Attack Finesse)
  +7 (Charisma)
  +3 (Enhancement)
  +3 (Silvery Glow)
  +2 (Light Blade Expertise)
  +5 (Wild Spellfury)
  +7 (Horned Helm)
  +7 (Celestial Charger)
  +5 (Lasting Frost)
  +5 (Sorcerous Power)
  +3 (Academy Master)

Calculations:
Show
.95(58.5)+.05(19)=55.925

Riposte Business

10 Damage

+5 (Ensorcelled Blade)
  +5 (Lasting Frost)

12 Damage
  +7 (White Lotus Riposte)
  +5 (Lasting Frost)

7 Damage

+2 (Gaze of the Evil Eye)
  +5 (Lasting Frost + Arcane Admixture)

+26 vs. Reflex (White Lotus Master Riposte)
  +7 (Charisma)
  +8 (1/2 level)
  +3 (Proficiency)
  +3 (Enhancement)
  +2 (Expertise)
  +2 (CA)

44.5 damage
  +2.5 (Dagger)
  +9 (Attack Finesse)
  +7 (Charisma)
  +3 (Enhancement)
  +3 (Silvery Glow)
  +2 (Light Blade Expertise)
  +5 (Wild Spellfury)
  +5 (Lasting Frost)
  +5 (Sorcerous Power)
  +3 (Academy Master)

Calculations:
Show
.95(44.5)+.05(19)=42.625

Total DPR: 55.925+10+12+7+42.625=127.55
DPR without Riposte: 55.575

EDIT: This build has a higher than average chance of triggering the riposte, thanks to the combination of Teeny Target and Persistent tail. After all, what monsters pass up a free opp on the squishy mage running away?

Illeist
Level 16 Pixie Sorceror|Executioner/Academy Master (Oracle of the Evil Eye)

Very interesting concept, although it would help if you posted the actual build. =)

Also, it looks like the only way you have to trigger a reposte attack is by drawing an attack of oppertunity.  I don't think that really qualifies for an at-will DPR build.  You'll notice previously posted reposte build usually at least have some form of catch-22 where the monster will take some sort of damage if uses any action.  You don't seem to have any way to prevent movement, ranged attacks against you or attacks on other players.
Szyn, I haven't really looked over your math much; given the chassis you are building on, it seems reasonable.

I do have two comments:  First, rending weapon in general is one I would recommend avoiding - it's too easy for a DM to say they are going to make rending attacks free actions. 

Second: Font of Radiance does damage on the opponent's turn; this means you cannot include it's damage under the normal crit damage of your weapon, since it can never happen more than once, and including it in a crit means that you might accidentally include those situations where more than 1 attack crit.  (If however, you only include it as a possibility under your original attack critting, then you are fine.  I haven't looked hard enough at all your calculations.)

Overall, I like the build, as it uses a new epic destiny, and I love seeing new paragon paths/epic destinies that actually produce high dpr.  Keep it up!
Szyn, I haven't really looked over your math much; given the chassis you are building on, it seems reasonable.

I do have two comments:  First, rending weapon in general is one I would recommend avoiding - it's too easy for a DM to say they are going to make rending attacks free actions. 

Second: Font of Radiance does damage on the opponent's turn; this means you cannot include it's damage under the normal crit damage of your weapon, since it can never happen more than once, and including it in a crit means that you might accidentally include those situations where more than 1 attack crit.  (If however, you only include it as a possibility under your original attack critting, then you are fine.  I haven't looked hard enough at all your calculations.)

Overall, I like the build, as it uses a new epic destiny, and I love seeing new paragon paths/epic destinies that actually produce high dpr.  Keep it up!

Thanks!  I might look into other options other than rending (bloodiron maybe?).

It was my understanding that font of radiance was a stacking save ends effect that dealt damage at the end of the monster's turn.  Does it not stack if you apply it more than once?  It's a result of the save ends effect so I figured it did.
I could be wrong, but my recollection is that it doesn't stack, since it's named and named things can't happen more than once (such as ongoing poison 10 - even if 6 monsters hit you with it, you still only have ongoing poison 10); punishing radiance specifically doesn't have that limit because vulnerabilities (so far) don't have a stacking limit, although that's another house rule that should probably be implemented, especially for avengers abusing punishing radiance.  (Very easy to have a party of 5 radiant avengers, all criticalling at just over 70% of the time; give them lots of multi-attack and you get absurd radiant damage extremely fast.  And since it even affects all the monsters in the small area, it isn't even limited to whomever they have chosen as their target that turn.)
I could be wrong, but my recollection is that it doesn't stack, since it's named and named things can't happen more than once (such as ongoing poison 10 - even if 6 monsters hit you with it, you still only have ongoing poison 10); punishing radiance specifically doesn't have that limit because vulnerabilities (so far) don't have a stacking limit, although that's another house rule that should probably be implemented, especially for avengers abusing punishing radiance.  (Very easy to have a party of 5 radiant avengers, all criticalling at just over 70% of the time; give them lots of multi-attack and you get absurd radiant damage extremely fast.  And since it even affects all the monsters in the small area, it isn't even limited to whomever they have chosen as their target that turn.)

My DM has been playing with save ends effects stacking, but that could be wrong for sure.  I've had 70 ongoing poison on me before so if that's wrong I'd be happy about it lol.  Punishing Radiance from its wording seems like it would keep stacking, but that's probably up for debate.  I assumed that it did based on the  Human Avenger|Fighter/Kulkor Arms Master/Thief of Legend build.  I can see how that could get out of hand with multiple people abusing it though.
Yup; right now, Punishing Radiance is valid (and backed up by a string of arguments WAAY back here on CharOp); the build you referenced is my own, so I fully understand.  Just letting you know its something a DM will probably start nerfing IF they see it regularly.  Totally valid in this thread though.
Yup; right now, Punishing Radiance is valid (and backed up by a string of arguments WAAY back here on CharOp); the build you referenced is my own, so I fully understand.  Just letting you know its something a DM will probably start nerfing IF they see it regularly.  Totally valid in this thread though.

Fixed font of radiance math.  Lost about 9.5 DPR, which put me less than 1 under 400.  DOH!

*Edited: I noticed that I miscalculated Pervasive Light, Font of Radiance, and Pelor's Blessing damage, so I fixed that and ended up at 407.26 DPR

Eldritch Blackguard
Level 16 Revenant (Eladrin)
Paladin (Blackguard) | Warkick, Kulkor Arms Master

A pure DPR build, which is unplayable as it is, but viable by sacrificing some DPR.  DPR assumes both CA and WLMR.

Build

Show

Spirit of Vice: Vice of Fury
Eldritch Strike: Eldritch Strike Charisma

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
STR 14, CON 11, DEX 15, INT 9, WIS 15, CHA 24.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
STR 13, CON 10, DEX 11, INT 8, WIS 12, CHA 18.

FEATS

Level 1: Eladrin Soldier
Level 2: Spear Expertise
Level 4: Deadly Draw
Level 6: White Lotus Riposte
Level 8: Battle Awareness
Level 10: Kulkor Battlearm Student
Level 11: Impaling Spear
Level 12: White Lotus Master Riposte
Level 14: Lasting Frost
Level 16: Polearm Momentum

ITEMS
Horned Helm (paragon tier), Bracers of Mighty Striking (paragon tier), Gloves of Ice (paragon tier), Rushing Cleats (heroic tier), Magic Greatspear +4,  Frozen Whetstone (paragon tier) , Siberys Shard of Merciless Cold (paragon tier)

Charge Eldritch Strike +27 vs Ref , 1d10+4d6+35

Show

8 Level
+7 Charisma
+3 Proficiency
+4 Enhancement
+2 Feat
+2 CA
+1 Charge

1d10
+7 Charisma
+4 Enhancement
+2 Feat
+4 Item
+2 Fury
+2 Charge
+2d6 Helm
+4 Whetstone
+5 Vulnerability
+2 Gloves
+3 Shard
+2d6 Curse

Smite Virtuous Strike 1d10+40
Show

8 Level
+7 Charisma
+3 Proficiency
+4 Enhancement
+2 Feat
+2 CA

1d10
+7 Charisma
+4 Enhancement
+2 Feat
+4 Item
+7 Menace
+2 Fury
+4 Whetstone
+5 Vulnerability
+2 Gloves
+3 Shard

Riposte Eldritch Strike +26 vs Ref, 1d10+33, +7

Show

8 Level
+7 Charisma
+3 Proficiency
+4 Enhancement
+2 Feat
+2 CA
1d10
+7 Charisma
+4 Enhancement
+2 Feat
+4 Item
+2 Fury
+4 Whetstone
+5 Vulnerability
+2 Gloves
+3 Shard

7 Riposte

DPR 137/142 (Bloodied)
Show

.90 * 54.5 + .05 * 82
+ .95 (.90 * 45.5  + .05 * 63)
+ .95 (. 90 *38.5  + .05 *56 + 7)

Wanted to take a shot at lvl 16 OPness

Not the most playable build in a real sense, but let's face it, these builds are about maximizing potential and not worrying too much about playability right?  Laughing

Assumptions: Have already had a turn and have activated my Oath target as well as applied my whetstone (free action to pull out from battle harness).  Target has been hit and is cold vuln 5 and granting combat advantage.  I charge every turn, either using Overwhelming Strike to get 1 square away from target or otherwise moving or shifting away to be able to charge, or just eating an OA.

One good thing about this build is that it isn't gear dependent or daily dependent.  The frost cheese adds a good amount of damage but the build functions fine without it.

MBA is Overwhelming Strike from Power of Skill.  Polearm Momentum lets me prone when I slide the target with Overwhelming Strike, triggering the Kulkor attack.

Abbr:
PoS = Power of Skill
BFS = Battle Fury Stance
PO = Painful Oath
SC = Surprising Charge
MBA = Melee Basic Attack (In this case Overwhelming Strike)
CA = Combat Advantage

-------------------------------

THIS TURN: (minor) BFS, (move) shift/move or a minor, charge attack

ATTACK:

+8 Lvl +7 Wis +4 Enh +2 Prof +2 Feat = +23 vs Reflex 28 (roll twice)
+25 with CA from Wintertouched or prone target
+24 on charge
+26 on charge with CA

HIT Oath target:
Base
1-(0.20^2) = 0.96 (96% chance to hit)
With CA
1-(0.10^2) = 0.99 (99% chance to hit)
Charge
1-(0.15^2) = 0.9775 (97.75% chance to hit)
Charge with CA
1-(0.05^2) = 0.9975 (99.75% chance to hit)

CRIT Oath target:
1-(1-0.05)^2) = 0.0975 (9.75% chance to crit)

DAMAGE:
Charge Attack (On hit prone, grant Kulkor MBA):
Damage: 2d6(weapon)+2d6(SC)+7(wis)+4(enh)+2(feat)+4(item)+7(PO)+4(stance)+2(expertise)+5(vuln)+2d6(helm)+2(whet)+2(gloves)+3(shard) = 8+8+35+7+7= 65 (78 max)
Crit: 66(base)+2d6(helm)+4d6(weapon)+16(ring*2)= 66+7+14+16 = 103 (118 max)

Kulkor MBA:
Damage: 2d6(weapon)+7(wis)+4(enh)+2(feat)+4(item)+4(stance)+5(vuln)+2(whet)+2(gloves)+3(shard) = 8+26+7= 41 (45 max)
Crit: 45(base)+4d6(weapon)+16(ring*2)= 45+14+16 = 75 (85 max)

DPR:
Charge attack:
((0.9975-0.0975)*65)+(0.0975*103) = 58.5+10.04 = 68.54 DPR

Kulkor MBA:
((0.99-0.0975)*41)+(0.0975*75) = 36.59+7.31 = 43.9 DPR

68.54+43.9 = 112.44

TOTAL DPR:

Sustainable every encounter and doesn't rely on dailies.  Suggestions, comments and advice are welcome!

Build Details:
====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======

Oscar The Gouge, level 16
Human, Avenger/Fighter, Kulkor Arms Master
Hybrid Avenger Option: Hybrid Avenger Fortitude
Human Power Selection Option: Heroic Effort
Auspicious Birth (Auspicious Birth Benefit)
Theme: Mercenary

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
STR 11, CON 12, DEX 18, INT 11, WIS 24, CHA 9

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
STR 10, CON 11, DEX 14, INT 10, WIS 18, CHA 8

AC: 25 Fort: 25 Ref: 26 Will: 29
HP: 128 Surges: 9 Surge Value: 32

POWERS
Mercenary Attack: Takedown Strike (lets you prone on any attack)
Human Racial Power: Heroic Effort
Fighter Attack: Combat Challenge
Avenger Attack 1: Overwhelming Strike (Bread & butter)
Fighter Utility 2: Battle Fury Stance (+4 dmg)
Avenger Utility 2: Refocus Enmity (Change Oath target)
Avenger Attack 9: Blade of Repulsion (Keep non-oath enemies away)
Avenger Utility 10: River of Life (Regen to keep your stance up)
Avenger Utility 16: Temple of Seclusion (Keep non-oath enemies away)

FEATS
Spear Expertise
Level 1: Weapon Proficiency (Gouge)
Level 2: Power of Skill
Level 4: Polearm Momentum
Level 8: Kulkor Battlearm Student
Level 10: Wintertouched
Level 11: Lasting Frost
Level 11: Surprising Charge
Level 12: Painful Oath
Level 14: Impaling Spear
Level 16: Weapon Focus (Spear)

ITEMS
Gloves of Ice (paragon tier) x1
Frozen Whetstone (heroic tier)
Siberys Shard of Merciless Cold (paragon tier)
Badge of the Berserker +3 x1
Battle Harness Cloth Armor (Basic Clothing) +3 x1
Iron Armbands of Power (paragon tier) x1
Horned Helm (paragon tier) x1
Ring of Giants x2
Rushing Cleats x1
Magic Gouge +4 x1
Magic Holy Symbol +4 x1
Cincture of Vivacity x1

====== End =======

*Edit: Changed to lvl 16 build after being corrected on the lvl 12 version

Smite the Fallen is a level 16 feature. You don't get the free attack at level 12.
Smite the Fallen is a level 16 feature. You don't get the free attack at level 12.

Lol that's what I get for putting this together quickly.  Good catch
Also, while I haven't checked your damage details, considering you can only use one 'Power of ...' divine feat on a given attack, it's not usually worth it to have both (Power of Skill/Power of Strength), especially since there are lots of other nice feats out there.
Also, while I haven't checked your damage details, considering you can only use one 'Power of ...' divine feat on a given attack, it's not usually worth it to have both (Power of Skill/Power of Strength), especially since there are lots of other nice feats out there.

You can only use one?  Hrmmm usually when you can unly use one the builder just lets you chose one, like the Marks of ...
You can only use one at a time. If you have both feats you can choose which one you are going to use each time you use the power. Doesn't come up very often.
You can only use one at a time. If you have both feats you can choose which one you are going to use each time you use the power. Doesn't come up very often.

Wow that's lame lol
Ok changed the lvl 12 build to lvl 16 and puts out 112.44 DPR
this is not a dpr build but it can be fun to play

If you go hybrid ranger/shaman and take hybrid talent beast master you get a spirit and a beast. Then if you get the theme fey beast tamer you get a fey beast. Then if you multiclass an arcane class and then get the familiar feat you get a familiar to

You can ad a mount in the mix if you want a bigger flock

Now in play you get

You
Your spirit companion
Your beast
Your fay beast
Your familiar

Spend 1 move action and you can move 4. I think you and the familiar cant move simultaneously if your not in the same square

It can make interesting game play

What do you think?
Could be fun right

if you go hybrid ranger/shaman and take hybrid talent beast master you get a spirit and a beast den you get the theme fay beast tamer and you get a fay beast then you multiclass arcane class and get the familiar feat

you can ad a mount in the mix if you want a bigger flock

now in play you got

you
your spirit companion
your beast
your fay beast
your familiar

spend a 1 move action and move 4 i think you and the familiar cant move simultaneously if your not in the same square

it can make interesting game play

fun? what do you think

Sounds fun.  Looks like too many chess pieces and book keeping.  You only have 1 standard action to distribute to yourself and your pets.  Any area attack on your horde will put you back quite a bit.  

Please use punctuation, and less lolcat.  I know english isn't your native language, but a little more effort would be appreciated.  Capitolize the first letter of every sentance.  Instead of saying, "fun? what do you think" , you could say, "It looks fun to me.  What do you think?"  Although "fey" sounds like "fay" we don't spell it that way.  When you don't use punctuation it makes it hard to read and seperate out distinct ideas.

You've contributed some good builds and I encourage your participation.  I just want to offer some pointers so your future communications with english speakers is better.
DPR King Candidates 3.0
Is that better?
I am suffering from dyslexia. i have never bin good at building sentences.
but i will try harder
Is that better?
I am suffering from dyslexia. i have never bin good at building sentences.
but i will try harder

Thank you.  I don't mean to come off as a perfectionist.  
DPR King Candidates 3.0

if you go hybrid ranger/shaman and take hybrid talent beast master you get a spirit and a beast den you get the theme fay beast tamer and you get a fay beast then you multiclass arcane class and get the familiar feat

you can ad a mount in the mix if you want a bigger flock

now in play you got

you
your spirit companion
your beast
your fay beast
your familiar

spend a 1 move action and move 4 i think you and the familiar cant move simultaneously if your not in the same square

it can make interesting game play

fun? what do you think

Sounds fun.  Looks like too many chess pieces and book keeping.  You only have 1 standard action to distribute to yourself and your pets.  Any area attack on your horde will put you back quite a bit.  

Please use punctuation, and less lolcat.  I know english isn't your native language, but a little more effort would be appreciated.  Capitolize the first letter of every sentance.  Instead of saying, "fun? what do you think" , you could say, "It looks fun to me.  What do you think?"  Although "fey" sounds like "fay" we don't spell it that way.  When you don't use punctuation it makes it hard to read and seperate out distinct ideas.

You've contributed some good builds and I encourage your participation.  I just want to offer some pointers so your future communications with english speakers is better.

Borg, you just made my day substantially brighter.

Sign In to post comments