Character Theme Cards from Game Day

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
I'm looking for the information on the back of the character theme cards that were given out in the player packets for the Gates of Neverdeath Game Day event, that explains why each character is in Waterdeep. Does anyone have a full set of the theme cards or know if/where that information is posted online? 
- Rico
I have the following (not sure where the others went):

• Scion of Shadow

• Renegade Red Wizard

• Noble

• Uthgardt Barbarian

• Iliyanbruen Guardian

• Bregan D'aerthe Spy

• Devil's Pawn

I have the following (not sure where the others went):

• Scion of Shadow

• Renegade Red Wizard

• Noble

• Uthgardt Barbarian

• Iliyanbruen Guardian

• Bregan D'aerthe Spy

• Devil's Pawn

Wow! I had the Noble card, but one of the players at my table borrowed it and never returned after session 2. Is there any way you can scan the back of them and post them? Like I said, all I'm looking for is the information about why each one is in Waterdeep at the start of the Game Day adventure.
- Rico
Looks like someone already did it for you!    Innocent

dungeonsmaster.com/2011/07/dd-game-day-g...

Oops, nm, those are just the powers.
I have the following -- so between me and all4four we should be able to get the info

Heir of Delzoun
Noble
Spellscarred Harbinger
Uthgardt Barbarian
Renegade Red Wizard
Pack Outcast
Scion of Shadow
Dead Rat Deserter
Oghma's Faithful
Harper Agent

I try to get them scanned asap

community.wizards.com/darkraven3/go/gall... (not sure if this will work but I have the scans in my gallery, I have all of them.)
I have the following -- so between me and all4four we should be able to get the info

Heir of Delzoun
Noble
Spellscarred Harbinger
Uthgardt Barbarian
Renegade Red Wizard
Pack Outcast
Scion of Shadow
Dead Rat Deserter
Oghma's Faithful
Harper Agent

I try to get them scanned asap

community.wizards.com/darkraven3/go/gall... (not sure if this will work but I have the scans in my gallery, I have all of them.)

That's awesome! Thank you very much.
- Rico
The info on the back of the cards is the same stuff that is in the Neverwinter Campaign Setting for each of the themes.

My two coppers,

Bryan Blumklotz
WPN DDE Coordinator for Guardian Games in Portland, OR
The info on the back of the cards is the same stuff that is in the Neverwinter Campaign Setting for each of the themes.

My two coppers,

Bryan Blumklotz
WPN DDE Coordinator for Guardian Games in Portland, OR

The Neverwinter Campaign Guide doesn't have the information about why each character is starting the Game Day (Gates of Neverdeath) adventure in Waterdeep. Only the cards that came with the adventure have that info because it was specific to the Game Day adventure, not every campaign set in Neverwinter. As I mentioned above, that is the information I am looking for. The reason I need it is that after this season is over, I plan to run the Gates of Neverdeath and Lost Crown of Neverwinter adventures for a home group.
- Rico