New proof that 4e is just like video games - it has Cheat Codes!

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
Found this, it was mildly funny so thought it was worth sharing

www.geeknative.com/23886/dungeons-and-dr...
Welcome to ZomboniLand - My D&D Blog http://zomboniland.blogspot.com/
Bah hahahahaha. Win.

Gold is for the mistress, silver for the maid

Copper for the craftsman, cunning at his trade.

"Good!" said the Baron, sitting in his hall,

"But Iron -- Cold Iron -- is master of them all." -Kipling

Miss d20 Modern? Take a look at Dias Ex Machina Game's UltraModern 4e!

57019168 wrote:
I am a hero, not a chump.
4th best joke of teh day!

...I've had an amazing day.
I have seen so many of these cheat codes used over the years.
Didn't 3.X have worse cheat codes then 4E ever will?

↑, ↑, ↓, ↓, ←, →, ←, →, B, A, start

That results in this:

community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

You mean the cheat code I am playing a spell caster?  
  Creative Character Build Collection and The Magic of King's and Heros  also Can Martial Characters Fly? 

Improvisation in 4e: Fave 4E Improvisations - also Wrecans Guides to improvisation beyond page 42
The Non-combatant Adventurer (aka Princess build Warlord or LazyLord)
Reality is unrealistic - and even monkeys protest unfairness
Reflavoring the Fighter : The Wizard : The Swordmage - Creative Character Collection: Bloodwright (Darksun Character) 

At full hit points and still wounded to incapacitation? you are playing 1e.
By virtue of being a player your characters are the protagonists in a heroic fantasy game even at level one
"Wizards and Warriors need abilities with explicit effects for opposite reasons. With the wizard its because you need to create artificial limits on them, they have no natural ones and for the Warrior you need to grant permission to do awesome."

*L337*

U 4erz R such n00bz! 
epic win, now send it to attack og the show
a mask everyone has at least two of, one they wear in public and another they wear in private.....

Pffft... "~DM's_Girfriend" works on all editions across any platform....

Show

I am the Magic Man.

(Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.)

I am the Lawnmower Man.

(I AM GOD HERE!)

I am the Skull God.

(Koo Koo Ka Choo)

There are reasons they call me Mad...

Not in my group it doesn't, I disabled that cheat code. My girlfriend generally gets beat on more then the other players. (Might be because she's a charge-addicted barbarian that enjoys jumping into the middle of battle before it even begins, though)
Epic Dungeon Master

Want to give your players a kingdom of their own? I made a 4e rule system to make it happen!

Your Kingdom awaits!
Update 5th Sep 2011: Added a sample kingdom, as well as sample of play.
Not in my group it doesn't, I disabled that cheat code. My girlfriend generally gets beat on more then the other players. (Might be because she's a charge-addicted barbarian that enjoys jumping into the middle of battle before it even begins, though)

My wife gets attacked all the time.  Hit, maybe not, but attacked yes.  Then again, she's the High Dex Rogue. . .
"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." --Bill Cosby (1937- ) Vanador: OK. You ripped a gateway to Hell, killed half the town, and raised the dead as feral zombies. We're going to kill you. But it can go two ways. We want you to run as fast as you possibly can toward the south of the town to draw the Zombies to you, and right before they catch you, I'll put an arrow through your head to end it instantly. If you don't agree to do this, we'll tie you this building and let the Zombies rip you apart slowly. Dimitry: God I love being Neutral. 4th edition is dead, long live 4th edition. Salla: opinionated, but commonly right.
fun quotes
58419928 wrote:
You have to do the work first, and show you can do the work, before someone is going to pay you for it.
69216168 wrote:
If you can't understand how someone yelling at another person would make them fight harder and longer, then you need to look at the forums a bit closer.
quote author=56832398 post=519321747]Considering DnD is a game wouldn't all styles be gamist?[/quote]
My wife gets attacked all the time.  Hit, maybe not, but attacked yes.  Then again, she's the High Dex Rogue. . .

Your relationship sounds perilously close to dome-oh, she's a Rogue. Nevermind.

Gold is for the mistress, silver for the maid

Copper for the craftsman, cunning at his trade.

"Good!" said the Baron, sitting in his hall,

"But Iron -- Cold Iron -- is master of them all." -Kipling

Miss d20 Modern? Take a look at Dias Ex Machina Game's UltraModern 4e!

57019168 wrote:
I am a hero, not a chump.

Your relationship sounds perilously close to dome-oh, she's a Rogue. Nevermind.

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." --Bill Cosby (1937- ) Vanador: OK. You ripped a gateway to Hell, killed half the town, and raised the dead as feral zombies. We're going to kill you. But it can go two ways. We want you to run as fast as you possibly can toward the south of the town to draw the Zombies to you, and right before they catch you, I'll put an arrow through your head to end it instantly. If you don't agree to do this, we'll tie you this building and let the Zombies rip you apart slowly. Dimitry: God I love being Neutral. 4th edition is dead, long live 4th edition. Salla: opinionated, but commonly right.
fun quotes
58419928 wrote:
You have to do the work first, and show you can do the work, before someone is going to pay you for it.
69216168 wrote:
If you can't understand how someone yelling at another person would make them fight harder and longer, then you need to look at the forums a bit closer.
quote author=56832398 post=519321747]Considering DnD is a game wouldn't all styles be gamist?[/quote]