Session 10 - paper miniatures

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
I wrote a thing in my blog about the cool tentacle minis I made for session 10!

I also made paper minis for DMs to download and print out.

You can download the pdf over at my original post:

shedm.wordpress.com/2011/10/04/the-lost-...

56774838 wrote:
Far, far too many people seem to be enraged by the very thought of other people enjoying a version of the game that they don't.
Follow my my blog and my twitter, I also write stuff over at NewbieDM.com sometimes!
I wrote a thing in my blog about the cool tentacle minis I made for session 10!

Those are great!
- Rico
Very cool!

A little while ago, I bought just the 4 tentacles from the Monsterpocalypse "Ultra Ancient Osheroth" figure from a seller on eBay, and then at Dragon*Con, a vendor was selling booster boxes of that set of the game for $5 each, and I got lucky and scored that figure and its four tentacles. A quick utility knife and glue job and I had my 8 tentacles for the encounter!

Since I'm the supply of minis for both the tables at our FLGS, and I have an octopus toy like that, I think I'll do the same as you and create more minis for the other table.
Even though I made my own tentacles, I'm looking forward to purchasing these:

www.dungeoncrawler.com/QRpage/
- Rico
Even though I made my own tentacles, I'm looking forward to purchasing these:

www.dungeoncrawler.com/QRpage/

I've seen those too and I really want some - especially the plant vine, I need multiples of those! They're all pretty awesome though.
56774838 wrote:
Far, far too many people seem to be enraged by the very thought of other people enjoying a version of the game that they don't.
Follow my my blog and my twitter, I also write stuff over at NewbieDM.com sometimes!
 specially the plant vine, I need multiples of those! 

Definitely!

- Rico