DM Tools for Season 5

20 posts / 0 new
Last post

(Empty for now, check back later)

Standees
I, for one, accept our gnomish overlords (and the awesome tracking/standees provided)
Once again you Rock! The stat counter sheet alone makes running the game much more managable!

Thanks! 
I found and cropped the map for session 5.  It's a 21w by 15h map.  I'm including it for anyone who uses software that can import jpegs as tiles or maps.

Mother Grivelda's House
I encountered this tool over on ENWorld... its great for making quick stat cards for powers, items and monsters...

power2ool.com/

You can hand create them and it does import from your DDI account (after logging in).

Here is the link to the thread about the tool:
www.enworld.org/forum/4e-discussion/3015...

Here is the demo video:
vimeo.com/19991666

Hope you like it and find it useful,

Bryan Blumklotz
AKA Saracenus
Coordinator @ Guardian Games in Portland, OR
This week's things are up.
GMM, thanks for making the standees! They look great. Can't wait to see the next batch.

I encountered this tool over on ENWorld... its great for making quick stat cards for powers, items and monsters...

power2ool.com/

You can hand create them and it does import from your DDI account (after logging in).

That's a pretty cool utility. Thanks for posting that.

Standees are ready; sorry for delay. Yes, Dusk Beasts are only found naturally in San Fransisco.
Here you go for this week's stuff.
Session 5 is uploaded. Valkan is a bit more cheery than he should be–Oh look, a puppy!–since Vistani artwork seems to be a bit limited. However, your choice for the appearance for Mother Grivelda is not. You have your regular old and weathered human gypsy seer slash fortune teller woman thing and her tiefling counterpart, should you be so inclined. The second (human) Grivelda's tail end of the standee will likely be cut off a little bit since things are eight wide this week, but it shouldn't make much of a difference, probably only a milimeter or three at the most.
Ok, here's the standees for this week, guys.
You da man!  (da gnome?  technically, da missile?)
Session 7's ready.

Like last season, I've included an ink-friendlier version for those who haven't misplaced/damaged/burned/eaten their Ruffians since last week.

AVERTISSEMENT
Please do not print this aforementioned version in haste on accident and only realize your mistake once you arrive at the table. Your players will point and laugh at your foolishness and then proceed to mercilessly slaughter the rest of your underprotected Team Monster. That, or they won't even notice. But really, do you want to leave that to chance?
Everything is prepared for our invasion tonight.

As with some of the larger encounters from Season 3/4, the tracker will not fit on the same page as all of those standees, so I've split them up. All required monsters (minus two decrepit skeletons, but if anyone's table manages to down a blazer only killing one/none of those guys, I'd like to hear your story sometime) are on one page, and the town guard, tracker are on another. As always, a conveniently lone tracker is provided for those of you with your fancy-shmancy plastic/metal ({pre-}painted) miniatures, tokens, counters/markers, M&Ms, or other non-paper-based creature representations. "Wwaaaait a minute. Aren't tokens made out of pa–"

Well, that's all the time we have for today! Please tune in next week when Ruby and the gang explore the crypts of St. Avarthil as they go looking for the ghost of old man Vontarin, who has been haunting the quiet countryside town of Duponde.
Chapter 3, the beginning of the end.
Anyone up for some mud– er... tar wrestling?
IN A WORLD FILLED WITH DARKNESS
ONE BAND OF HEROES MUST STAND ALONE
TO FACE THE FORCES OF EVIL
AND BRING THEIR LANDS
BACK INTO THE LIGHT

Back in Black: The Librarian's Fury

COMING 7/27/2011

(except for maybe the vampires and blackguards who kinda like the Shadowfell)
Here's everything for the finale.

Have fun and see you next season (read: week)!
Sign In to post comments