Char-Op Challenge: Class-less DPR

34 posts / 0 new
Last post
You have no base class.

Now do as much damage as possible.

I've started it with 105 DPR, and there are suggestions there to take it higher (mainly sparked slippers).  So consider the minimum to be 100.

Defenses/survivability don't matter (i mean, you've only got your Con as HP anyways, so you won't even survive an epic aura for 2 turns).

guides
List of no-action attacks.
Dynamic vs Static Bonuses
Phalanx tactics and builds
Crivens! A Pictsies Guide Good
Power
s to intentionally miss with
Mr. Cellophane: How to be unnoticed
Way's to fire around corners
Crits: what their really worth
Retroactive bonus vs Static bonus.
Runepriest handbook & discussion thread
Holy Symbols to hang around your neck
Ways to Gain or Downgrade Actions
List of bonuses to saving throws
The Ghost with the Most (revenant handbook)
my builds
F-111 Interdictor Long (200+ squares) distance ally teleporter. With some warlord stuff. Broken in a plot way, not a power way.

Thought Switch Higher level build that grants upto 14 attacks on turn 1. If your allies play along, it's broken.

Elven Critters Crit op with crit generation. 5 of these will end anything. Broken.

King Fisher Optimized net user.  Moderate.

Boominator Fun catch-22 booming blade build with either strong or completely broken damage depending on your reading.

Very Distracting Warlock Lot's of dazing and major penalties to hit. Overpowered.

Pocket Protector Pixie Stealth Knight. Maximizing the defender's aura by being in an ally's/enemy's square.

Yakuza NinjIntimiAdin: Perma-stealth Striker that offers a little protection for ally's, and can intimidate bloodied enemies. Very Strong.

Chargeburgler with cheese Ranged attacks at the end of a charge along with perma-stealth. Solid, could be overpowered if tweaked.

Void Defender Defends giving a penalty to hit anyone but him, then removing himself from play. Can get somewhat broken in epic.

Scry and Die Attacking from around corners, while staying hidden. Moderate to broken, depending on the situation.

Skimisher Fly in, attack, and fly away. Also prevents enemies from coming close. Moderate to Broken depending on the enemy, but shouldn't make the game un-fun, as the rest of your team is at risk, and you have enough weaknesses.

Indestructible Simply won't die, even if you sleep though combat.  One of THE most abusive character in 4e.

Sir Robin (Bravely Charge Away) He automatically slows and pushes an enemy (5 squares), while charging away. Hard to rate it's power level, since it's terrain dependent.

Death's Gatekeeper A fun twist on a healic, making your party "unkillable". Overpowered to Broken, but shouldn't actually make the game un-fun, just TPK proof.

Death's Gatekeeper mk2, (Stealth Edition) Make your party "unkillable", and you hidden, while doing solid damage. Stronger then the above, but also easier for a DM to shut down. Broken, until your DM get's enough of it.

Domination and Death Dominate everything then kill them quickly. Only works @ 30, but is broken multiple ways.

Battlemind Mc Prone-Daze Protecting your allies by keeping enemies away. Quite powerful.

The Retaliator Getting hit deals more damage to the enemy then you receive yourself, and you can take plenty of hits. Heavy item dependency, Broken.

Dead Kobold Transit Teleports 98 squares a turn, and can bring someone along for the ride. Not fully built, so i can't judge the power.

Psilent Guardian Protect your allies, while being invisible. Overpowered, possibly broken.

Rune of Vengance Do lot's of damage while boosting your teams. Strong to slightly overpowered.

Charedent BarrageA charging ardent. Fine in a normal team, overpowered if there are 2 together, and easily broken in teams of 5.

Super Knight A tough, sticky, high damage knight. Strong.

Super Duper Knight Basically the same as super knight with items, making it far more broken.

Mora, the unkillable avenger Solid damage, while being neigh indestuctable. Overpowered, but not broken.

Swordburst Maximus At-Will Close Burst 3 that slide and prones. Protects allies with off actions. Strong, possibly over powered with the right party.

"You have no base class" seems to translate directly into "Half-elf is your race and your class".  Man, I missed the old non-advanced D&D!
[20:53] [SadisticFish] yeah Llamas convinced me
Monsters have little to add here, but ...

Azer Beastlord + whatever Beast
could sling the regular level MM3 damage
with 2 or 3 Daily recharges working per round.
Massive book dive for unreasonable monster
power subs, could get a juicy combo.

If the Beast had a class template then perhaps better.
Some class stuff doesn't sync with monster stuff.

Here comes your 19th forums breakdown ... ohh who's to blame, it ain't 5E driving you insane.

Kulkor.
On the CO IRC, generally as TorpedoFish.
Vain? Me? NEVER.
57223408 wrote:
You're the straightest shooter I know on these boards. You don't mince words about your opinions, and I respect that about you. The whole fiasco you described in the last State of the CO Forum was particularly enlightening (and kind of disappointing with regards to how they see us).
56868168 wrote:
Ah, Tsuyo. When your post isn't one sentence long full of asterisks, you have much wisdom to share with us .
From the IRC:
(19:52) RuinsFate: You know, I was gonna agree with something PalOn said... but I think I'm just gonna through my lot in with tsuyo's sudden train-wreck grade interjection. (01:45) Nausicaa: yes your rage is a righteous rage :D (01:45) Nausicaa: righteous rage of torpedo
My sci-fi writing.
Just to take my own stab at this. If any of my math is wrong, please feel free to correct me:

Hybrid Dragonborn Fighter | Warlord / MC Spiked Chain / Kulkor Arms Master / Destined Scion
Show

Stats, relevant powers, and gear

level 30
Dragonborn, Fighter|Warlord, Kulkor Arms Master, Destined Scion
Warlord Leadership: Combat Leader (Hybrid)
Hybrid Talent: Commanding Presence (Hybrid)
Commanding Presence (Hybrid): Bravura Presence (Hybrid)
Epic Heroism: Strength
Epic Heroism: Dexterity

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 28, Con 16, Dex 24, Int 12, Wis 10, Cha 17.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 16, Con 13, Dex 15, Int 10, Wis 8, Cha 13.

FEATS
Level 1: Hybrid Talent
Level 2: Risky Charge
Level 4: Spiked Chain Training
Level 6: Light Blade Expertise
Level 8: Kulkor Battlearm Student
Level 10: Weapon Focus (Light Blade)
Level 11: Deft Blade
Level 12: Surprising Charge
Level 14: Draconic Arrogance
Level 16: Lasting Frost
Level 18: Wintertouched
Level 20: Silvery Glow
Level 21: Light Blade Mastery
Level 22: Two-Weapon Fighting
Level 24: Two-Weapon Opening
Level 26: Long Step
Level 28: Superior Will
Level 30: Two-Weapon Flurry

POWERS
Hybrid at-will 1: Inevitable Wave
Hybrid utility 22: Martial Supremacy

ITEMS
Frost Spiked chain +6, Horned Helm (epic tier), Siberys Shard of Merciless Cold (epic tier), Gloves of Ice (epic tier), Bracers of Mighty Striking (epic tier), Boots of Adept Charging (heroic tier), Badge of the Berserker +6, Dwarven Kingmail Armor +6, Ring of Giants (paragon tier), Marauder's Elderhide Armor +6

39 to hit vs Reflexes (40 on charge) with CA
Show

Inevitable Wave to-hit: +40 vs Reflexes. Hit on 2+. Crits on 19 or 20
+15 half level
+9 Strength
+3 expertise
+6 enhancement
+3 proficiency
+1 Destined Scion
+1 Charge
+2 CA from Lasting Frost
Deft Blade

Smite the Fallen: +39 vs Reflexes. Hit on 3+. Crits on 19 or 20.
+15 half level
+9 Strength
+3 expertise
+6 enhancement
+3 proficiency
+1 Destined Scion
+2 CA from Lasting Frost
Deft Blade

133.509 DRP charging + CA
Show

Inevitable Wave damage: 6d4+3d6+55. Average 80.5
6d4+3d6 base (2W + 1W Surprising Charge + 3d6 Helm)
+9 Strength
+6 enhancement
+3 weapon focus
+1 Two-Weapon Fighting
+6 Bracers of Mighty Striking
+5 Shard
+4 Gloves of Ice
+3 Light Blade Expertise when charging
+9 Draconic Arrogance
+5 Vulnerability
+4 Silvery Glow

Inevitable Wave damage on crit: 6d6+109. Average 130
42 base (6d4+3d6 from weapon damage and helm)
+55 as above
+12 Ring of Giants
+6d6 crit property
Smite the Fallen damage: 4d4+43. Average 53
+9 Strength
+6 enhancement
+3 weapon focus
+1 Two-Weapon Fighting
+6 Bracers of Mighty Striking
+5 Shard
+4 Gloves of Ice
+5 Vulnerability
+4 Silvery Glow

Smite the Fallen crit  damage: 6d6+71. Average 92
16 base (4d4 from weapon damage)
+43 as above
+12 Ring of Giants
+6d6 crit property

Calculations
Show

Re-roll for Smite the Fallen from Martial Superiority = 1.1 (miss 10% of the time)

DPR = .85*(Inevitable Wave damage)+.1*(Inevitable Wave crit)+1.1*(.95*(.8*(Smite the Fallen damage)+.1*(Smite the Fallen crit))

=.85*(80.5)+.1*(130)+1.1*(.9*(.8*(53)+.1*(92))
=(68.425+13.0)+.1.1*(.9*(42.4+9.2))
=81.425+1.1*(.9*(51.6))
=81.425+1.1*46.44
=81.425+51.084
=133.509

You managed to not only pick a class, but pick 2 classes. /facepalm
"Invokers are probably better round after round but Wizard dailies are devastating. Actually, devastating is too light a word. Wizard daily powers are soul crushing, encounter ending, havoc causing pieces of awesome." -AirPower25 Sear the Flesh, Purify the Soul; Harden the Heart, and Improve the Mind; Born of Blood, but Forged by Fire; The MECH warrior reaches perfection.
Here's something a bit better.

Feel free to build on this.

[sblock build]Revenant (Half-Elf)
Dilettant: Eldrich Strike
Background: Gritty Sargent (Mace)
.../Kulkor Master At Arms/Radiant One

Str: 11, Con 8, Dex 11, Int 12, Wis 12, Cha 18
Str: 13, Con 10, Dex 15, Int 19, Wis 15, Cha 28

L1 - Melee Training Con -> Retrain to Versitile Master @ 12
L2 - Weapon Proficiency (Gouge)
L4 - Spear Expertise
L6 - Silvery Glow
L8 - Half-elf Soul
L10 - Restless Dead -> Retrain to Kulkor Battle Student @ 11
L11 - Battle Awareness
L12 - Impaling Spear
L14 - Lasting Frost
L16 - Winter Touched
L18 - Restless Dead
L20 - Superior Will
L21 - Polearm Momentum
L22 - Long Step
L24 - 
L26 - 
L28 - 
L30 - 

Powers
Magic Missile (can still kill minions)
Storm Pillar (can still block squares)

Items: Staggering Gouge +6, Life Charm +5, Bloodthread +6, Horned Helm (epic), Belt of Solinnor Rightousness (epic), Gloves of Ice (epic), Sparked Slippers, Frozen Whetstone.[/sblock]

[sblock attack = 39 vs Ref (40 charge)]15 (half level)
9 (Cha)
6 (Enhancemnt)
3 (Spear Expertise)
2 (Proficency)
2 (Restless Dead)
2 (Combat Advantage)
*1 (Charge)
[/sblock]

[sblock Damage 171.45 (185.325 on a charge)]9 (Cha)
16 (4d6r1) 36
6 (Enhancement)
5 (Frost Vuln)
4 (Gloves of Ice)
4 (Silvery Glow)
4 (Radiant One)
2 (Frozen Whetstone)
*10.5 (horned helm) 18
*3 (Spear Expertise)
= 51 (64.5)

Crit
+16 (4d6r1)
 +33 (Frost Fury)
*+7.5 (Horned healm)
= 49 (56.5) * .05 = 2.45 (2.825)

Slippers
9 (Cha)
4 (Radiant One)
=13 * 7 (squares)

51 + 2.45 + 118 = 171.45
64.5 + 2.825 + 118 = 185.325 
[/sblock]

.85 * (185.325 + (.8 * 171.45))
.85 * (185.325 + 137.16)
.85 * 322.485

guides
Power
my builds
F-111 Interdictor Long (200+ squares) distance ally teleporter. With some warlord stuff. Broken in a plot way, not a power way.

Thought Switch Higher level build that grants upto 14 attacks on turn 1. If your allies play along, it's broken.

Elven Critters Crit op with crit generation. 5 of these will end anything. Broken.

Boominator Fun catch-22 booming blade build with either strong or completely broken damage depending on your reading.

Very Distracting Warlock Lot's of dazing and major penalties to hit. Overpowered.

Pocket Protector Pixie Stealth Knight. Maximizing the defender's aura by being in an ally's/enemy's square.

Yakuza NinjIntimiAdin: Perma-stealth Striker that offers a little protection for ally's, and can intimidate bloodied enemies. Very Strong.

Chargeburgler with cheese Ranged attacks at the end of a charge along with perma-stealth. Solid, could be overpowered if tweaked.

Void Defender Defends giving a penalty to hit anyone but him, then removing himself from play. Can get somewhat broken in epic.

Scry and Die Attacking from around corners, while staying hidden. Moderate to broken, depending on the situation.

Skimisher Fly in, attack, and fly away. Also prevents enemies from coming close. Moderate to Broken depending on the enemy, but shouldn't make the game un-fun, as the rest of your team is at risk, and you have enough weaknesses.

Indestructible Simply won't die, even if you sleep though combat.  One of THE most abusive character in 4e.

Sir Robin (Bravely Charge Away) He automatically slows and pushes an enemy (5 squares), while charging away. Hard to rate it's power level, since it's terrain dependent.

Death's Gatekeeper A fun twist on a healic, making your party "unkillable". Overpowered to Broken, but shouldn't actually make the game un-fun, just TPK proof.

Death's Gatekeeper mk2, (Stealth Edition) Make your party "unkillable", and you hidden, while doing solid damage. Stronger then the above, but also easier for a DM to shut down. Broken, until your DM get's enough of it.

Domination and Death Dominate everything then kill them quickly. Only works @ 30, but is broken multiple ways.

Battlemind Mc Prone-Daze Protecting your allies by keeping enemies away. Quite powerful.

The Retaliator Getting hit deals more damage to the enemy then you receive yourself, and you can take plenty of hits. Heavy item dependency, Broken.

Dead Kobold Transit Teleports 98 squares a turn, and can bring someone along for the ride. Not fully built, so i can't judge the power.

Psilent Guardian Protect your allies, while being invisible. Overpowered, possibly broken.

Rune of Vengance Do lot's of damage while boosting your teams. Strong to slightly overpowered.

Charedent BarrageA charging ardent. Fine in a normal team, overpowered if there are 2 together, and easily broken in teams of 5.

Super Duper Knight Basically the same as super knight with items, making it far more broken.

Mora, the unkillable avenger Solid damage, while being neigh indestuctable. Overpowered, but not broken.

Swordburst Maximus At-Will Close Burst 3 that slide and prones. Protects allies with off actions. Strong, possibly over powered with the right party.

I'm trying to make builds for this that don't rely on being a half-elf/half-elf soul if I can help it.
I'm trying to make builds for this that don't rely on being a half-elf/half-elf soul if I can help it.

MBA is probably your only other option then.

Take my build, add mark of storms, somehow manage to get to get lightning, and your exactly the same.

guides
Power
my builds

Of course, given that Spark Slippers are approximately 2/3 of the damage (more on non-charge, tiny bit less than 2/3 on charge), if they fixed those (1/turn), you'd be looking at ~100 DPR instead of 274.
[20:53] [SadisticFish] yeah Llamas convinced me
Edit: note to self, ring of radiant storm.
Of course, given that Spark Slippers are approximately 2/3 of the damage (more on non-charge, tiny bit less than 2/3 on charge), if they fixed those (1/turn), you'd be looking at ~100 DPR instead of 274.

True, but until then...

Adding Admixture Lightning and mark of storms gives me an extra square to slide.

Bumping my damage by 13.
Headmans Chop adds 5 to the second attack.
Slip on some bloodfire armor for 5 more... 
and...

.85 * (203.325 + (.8 * 184.45))
.85 * (203.325 + 147.56)
.85 * 350.885
+ 5 bloodfire
=

guides
Power
my builds

No base class? My character dies instantly due to have no HP and no Healing Surges.
No base class? My character dies instantly due to have no HP and no Healing Surges.

Revenant don't mind 0 HP :-p

guides
Power
my builds

Ues the following?

Commoner.
Role: None
Source: None
Powers; None.
Proficiencies: Cloth armor, no weapons
Skills: None.
HP: 0 + Con Score
Surges: Con Mod.

I think that lets you take skill powers though.

"Nice assumptions. Completely wrong assumptions, but by jove if being incorrect stopped people from making idiotic statements, we wouldn't have modern internet subculture." Kerrus
Practical gameplay runs by neither RAW or RAI, but rather "A Compromise Between The Gist Of The Rule As I Recall Getting The Impression Of It That One Time I Read It And What Jerry Says He Remembers, Whatever, We'll Look It Up Later If Any Of Us Still Give A Damn." Erachima

You'd have HP equal to your Con.

I also recommend good Dex or Int, since you have no armor proficiency.

And you need to spend a feat on weapon proficiency, I think.  I don't recommend playing this character either at level 1, or beyond Heroic.

"The world does not work the way you have been taught it does. We are not real as such; we exist within The Story. Unfortunately for you, you have inherited a condition from your mother known as Primary Protagonist Syndrome, which means The Story is interested in you. It will find you, and if you are not ready for the narrative strands it will throw at you..." - from Footloose
mellored: you can still add 5 dancing weapons... (Ok, running out of suggestions now)

"Nice assumptions. Completely wrong assumptions, but by jove if being incorrect stopped people from making idiotic statements, we wouldn't have modern internet subculture." Kerrus
Practical gameplay runs by neither RAW or RAI, but rather "A Compromise Between The Gist Of The Rule As I Recall Getting The Impression Of It That One Time I Read It And What Jerry Says He Remembers, Whatever, We'll Look It Up Later If Any Of Us Still Give A Damn." Erachima

Ues the following?

Commoner.
Role: None
Source: None
Powers; None.
Proficiencies: Cloth armor, no weapons
Skills: None.
HP: 0 + Con Score
Surges: Con Mod.

I think that lets you take skill powers though.

Umm...  with 8 Con would you have -1 surges?

Guess at level 30 it'd be 0.

mellored: you can still add 5 dancing weapons... (Ok, running out of suggestions now)

Would make an awsome nova, but not DPR....

guides
Power
my builds

Dancing weapons are sustain minor for an mba every round.  Having 5 of them just gives you 5 encounters-worth.

Dancing weapons are sustain minor for an mba every round.  Having 5 of them just gives you 5 encounters-worth.

I thought you ment use all 5 in one encounter (move, minor, ring of free time, Death's Quickening, Ghostly Vitality move, Ghostly Vitality minor).

I guess you could have 25 of them... 

Edit: Never mind, dacing weapons arn't compatible with revenants.

You release the dancing weapon, and it hovers near you until the end of your next turn or until you drop to 0 hit points or fewer.

guides
Power
my builds

LOL

Roused Spirit Soulfang + Stormlash Soulfangs + longtooth shifter = +2 to hit, and lightning damage.  So you don't need to be half-elf. :-)

guides
Power
my builds

I thought you were already fully over into TO land?  What's with this sudden spasm of caring if the silly toon in question actually survives anything?

Malek-Keth Janisary
Twinstrike
Mark of storm
Staggering weapons
Spark Slippers

I thought you were already fully over into TO land?  What's with this sudden spasm of caring if the silly toon in question actually survives anything?

Yea, but i'd loose the +2 from restless dead, and can't use the extra minor's.

Edit: Never mind, you CAN use 5 dancing weapons at once.  You just have to be below 0 and not take any damage...

You can't charge however...   Nor are they staggering weapon attacks (though you do get slide 2).

What level of dancing weapon's can you get, if you want 25 of them.... 

guides
Power
my builds

Here we go again (dam you kilpatds)...

SeptBlade
Better then a hexblade

Obviously this isn't a playable build, he has to be blow 0, and have at least a rounds of nothing happening (to save vs daze and to apply all the whetstones).  He may have also overspent a bit (still under the cost of 3 level 30 items).
[sblock build]Revenant (Half-Elf)

L4 - Weapon Proficiency (Talenta Sharrash)
L6 - Versitile Expertise (Spear, Heavy Blade)
L8 - Half-elf Soul
L11 - Battle Awareness
L12 - Restless Dead
L14 - Lasting Frost
L16 - Winter Touched
L18 - Death's Quickening
L20 - Impaling Spear
L21 - Polearm Momentum
L22 - Ghostly Vitality.
L24 - Arcane Admxiture (Lightning)
L26 - Mark of Storms
L28 - Silvery Glow
L30 - Linguist

Items:
Frozen Whetstone (heroic) (x35) = 3,500
Circlet of Arkhosia = 21,000
Spark Slippers = 45,000
Gloves of Ice (epic) = 225,000
Life Charm +5 = 625,000
Staggering Gouge +6 = 1,625,000
Ring of Free Time = 3,125,000
Dancing Halbred +4 (x30) = 3,700,000
= 9,369,500 / 9,375,000 (?)
[/sblock]

[sblock attack 39 vs Ref (gouge), 38 vs AC (Talenta Sharrash)]
15 (half level)
9 (Cha)
6, 4 (Enhancemnt)
3 (Expertise)
2, 3 (Proficency)
2 (Restless Dead)
2 (Combat Advantage)
[/sblock]

[sblock Damage (gouge) 155.45]
9 (Cha)
16 (4d6r1)
6 (Enhancement)
5 (Frost Vuln)
4 (Gloves of Ice)
4 (Silvery Glow)
4 (Radiant One)
2 (Frozen Whetstone)
= 50

Crit
+8 (4d6r1)
+ 21 (6d6)
= 29 * .05
= 1.45

Slippers:
9 (Cha)
4 (Radiant One)
=13 * 8 (1 Eldrich + 6 Staggering + 1 Mark of Storms)
[/sblock]

[sblock damage (Talenta Sharrashe) 72.4]
9 (Cha)
9 (2d8)
6 (Enhancement)
5 (Frost Vuln)
4 (Gloves of Ice)
4 (Silvery Glow)
4 (Radiant One)
2 (Frozen Whetstone)
= 45

Crit
+7 (2d8)
+ 21 (6d6)
= 28 * .05
= 1.4

Slippers:
9 (Cha)
4 (Radiant One)
=13 * 2 (1 Eldrich + 1 Mark of Storms)

45+1.4+26 = 72.4
[/sblock]

Gouge: .8 * 155.45 = 124.36
Talenta Sharrash: .65 * 72.4 = 47.06

Actions:
Standard = Gouge
Move, Minor, Ring of Free Time, Death's Quickening, Ghostly Vitality (move), Ghostly Vitality (minor)
= 6 Dancing Weapons

Smite the Fallen: 1- (.8 * .65^6) = 0.9396648875 * 124.36
= 116.8567254095 (116.85)

124.36 + 47.06*6 (282.36) + 116.85 = 

guides
Power
my builds

I suspect that any game that let you have 30 (whetstoned or otherwise) dancing weapons is already far off the deep end
Keith Richmond Living Forgotten Realms Epic Writing Director
Building for LFR means only 1 dancing weapon, is Revenant still optimal?
"Invokers are probably better round after round but Wizard dailies are devastating. Actually, devastating is too light a word. Wizard daily powers are soul crushing, encounter ending, havoc causing pieces of awesome." -AirPower25 Sear the Flesh, Purify the Soul; Harden the Heart, and Improve the Mind; Born of Blood, but Forged by Fire; The MECH warrior reaches perfection.
Mellored: applause.
Zathris: you owe me a keyboard.

Building for LFR means only 1 dancing weapon, is Revenant still optimal?

I'm using restless dead for +2 to hit.  It also get's a Cha which i want (you can use Con for Eldrich Strike, but Cha boost the slippers).

Of course, you'll also have a class, which might want minor actions...

Overall, it probably doesn't matter much.  (and if your a warlock, you don't even need half-elf). 

guides
Power
my builds

Mellored: applause.
Zathris: you owe me a keyboard.

Some of the credit goes to you, for the radiant one/dancing weapon ideas.

Got anything else (to replacing Linguist?).

guides
Power
my builds

Power swap utilities for the Fighter "roll twice on basics" (Martial Supremacy).  But that requires you have a utility to swap., so I'm not sure how much that's in the desired framework.

Power swap utilities for the Fighter "roll twice on basics" (Martial Supremacy).  But that requires you have a utility to swap., so I'm not sure how much that's in the desired framework.

Hah.

I could do it with 2 feats...  Skill Power (i get a skill training with battle awareness) and Acolyte Power (probably drop Silvery Glow, possibly Impailing Spear).

That would probably increase it by 100 or so.

But i'm done with math for today.

guides
Power
my builds

Pretty close to 100 more, as predicted Laughing

[sblock build]
Revenant (Half-Elf)

L4 - Weapon Proficiency (Talenta Sharrash)
L6 - Versitile Expertise (Spear, Heavy Blade)
L8 - Half-elf Soul
L11 - Battle Awareness
L12 - Restless Dead
L14 - Lasting Frost
L16 - Winter Touched
L18 - Death's Quickening
L20 - Impaling Spear
L21 - Polearm Momentum
L22 - Ghostly Vitality.
L24 - Arcane Admxiture (Lightning)
L26 - Mark of Storms
L28 - Skill Power (any)
L30 - Acolye Power (Martial Supremacy)

Items:
Frozen Whetstone (heroic) (x35) = 3,500
Circlet of Arkhosia = 21,000
Spark Slippers = 45,000
Gloves of Ice (epic) = 225,000
Life Charm +5 = 625,000
Staggering Gouge +6 = 1,625,000
Ring of Free Time = 3,125,000
Dancing Halbred +4 (x30) = 3,700,000
= 9,369,500 / 9,375,000 (?)
[/sblock]

[sblock Attack 39 vs Ref (gouge), 38 vs AC (Talenta Sharrash)]
15 (half level)
9 (Cha)
6, 4 (Enhancemnt)
3 (Expertise)
2, 3 (Proficency)
2 (Restless Dead)
2 (Combat Advantage) 
[/sblock]

[sblock Damage (gouge) 152.8275]
9 (Cha)
16 (4d6r1)
6 (Enhancement)
5 (Frost Vuln)
4 (Gloves of Ice)
4 (Radiant One)
2 (Frozen Whetstone)
= 46

Crit
+8 (4d6r1)
+ 21 (6d6)
= 29 * .0975
= 2.8275

Slippers:
9 (Cha)
4 (Radiant One)
=13 * 8 (1 Eldrich + 6 Staggering + 1 Mark of Storms)
[/sblock]

[sblock damage (Talenta Sharrashe) 69.73]
9 (Cha)
9 (2d8)
6 (Enhancement)
5 (Frost Vuln)
4 (Gloves of Ice)
4 (Radiant One)
2 (Frozen Whetstone)
= 41

Crit
+7 (2d8)
+ 21 (6d6)
= 28 * .0975
= 2.73

Slippers:
9 (Cha)
4 (Radiant One)
=13 * 2 (1 Eldrich + 1 Mark of Storms)
[/sblock]

Gouge = .96 * 152.8275 = 146.7144
Talenta Sharrash = 0.7975 * 69.73 = 55.609675

Smite the Fallen = .04 * 0.2025 ^6 = 0.999997241899057802734375 (just gunna round to 1) * 152.8275 = 152.8275

Actions:
Standard = Gouge
Move, Minor, Ring of Free Time, Death's Quickening, Ghostly Vitality (move), Ghostly Vitality (minor) = 6 Dancing Weapons
Free = Smite the Fallen

146.7144 + 55.609675 * 6 (333.65805) + 152.8275 = 

guides
Power
my builds

Slippers got nerfed.  Recalculation time.
DPR King Candidates 3.0
How much damage should I shoot for?
You're fired : 1 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .2 KPR Fair Striker : 2 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .4 KPR Highly Optimized : 3 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .6 KPR Nerfbat please : 4 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .8 KPR It's OVER 9000!!!!!: 5 Kills Per 5 Rounds = 1+ KPR
DPR? KPR? KP4R? Bless you
DPR = Damage Per round ~= Chance to hit * damage on a hit KPR = Kills Per Round. 1 Kill = 8*Level+24 damage = DPR/(8*level+24) KPNR = Kills Per N Rounds. How many standards can you kill in N rounds?
Step step one find thousand foot cliff. Step 2 push.