969 posts / 0 new
Last post

You know the drill everyone; try and keep up:

Warning - Black Sabbath

Sleeping Village/A Bit Of Finger - Black Sabbath
Right this second?

Here's to You -

System Syn (Aesthetic Perfection remix) 

Why?  I couldn't find the damned real version and decided to check this out.  It's meh.  The original is better but I'm not going to my truck to get it.
Resident Prophet of the OTTer.

Section Six Soldier

Front Door of the House of Trolls

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

The fans in my computer and traffic passing by. ;)
Boraxe wrote: "Knowledge of the rules and creativity are great attributes for a DM, but knowing when to cut loose and when to hold back, when to follow the rules and when to discard them, in order to enhance the enjoyment of the game is the most important DM skill of all." Keeper of the Sacred Kitty Bowl of the House of Trolls. Resident Kitteh-napper.
Wicked World - Black Sabbath

Traffic can be a source of music. If you listen hard enough... and turn the radio up.
From Your Mouth - God Lives Underwater

Wanted to chill in a cool way.

Section Six Soldier

[b]If you're terribly afraid of your character dying, it may be best if you roleplayed something other than an adventurer.[/b]

Evil Woman - Black Sabbath

I'm in a classic, can't understand a freaking word you're singing, mood myself.
My Til Tomorrow - David Reilly

If the voice sounds familiar (like you clicked anything), it's cuz it's the same guy from my last post.

Why?  Wanted to be sad.  And Reilly is dead.  Much talent is gone.

Section Six Soldier

N.I.B./Basically - Black Sabbath

Poor Reilly. Bastard's gone on to a better place though eh?
The dirt or maybe an urn?  Don't think his life was that bad ...

Now:

ULTRAnumb - Blue Stahli

Why? 

My favorite new band, I don't wanna be sad anymore and I thought I'd share some tunes from a CD I actually paid for.

Section Six Soldier

IM still on that Dethklok kick

I survived Section 4 and all I got was this lousy sig Off-topic and going downhill from there
Behind The Wall Of Sleep/Wasp - Black Sabbath

An urn would be awesomesauce. You're grandkids could still visit with you, you'd make an excellent paper weight, and if the mood takes ya you could fall over and just make a big ol' mess for everyone to clean up! Kinda reflects most of your life, actually...
Yeah, I guess.  Better than wasting prime real esate, that's for sure. 

Now:

Corner - Blue Stahli

Why?  I like it even better than the other one I listed.  I really like this dood.  Cool tunes, good vibe.

Section Six Soldier

The Wizard - Black Sabbath

He did it. The Wizard did. We all know it.
Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath

I hate redundant song titles...
Luke's Wall/War Pigs - Black Sabbath
Paranoid - Black Sabbath
Bat out of Hell- Meat Loaf and soon to be followed by Iron Maiden's album Satellite 15 in its entirety.
Spiteful Wizard and Voice of Reason of the House of Trolls The Silent God of the House of Trolls Unfrozen OTTer Arbiter of the House of Trolls Yes, I have many titles. Deal with it.
Oi Oi Oi – Dropkick Murphys
Advice for DMs: When you are ad lib or improve DMing don't self-edit yourself. Some of the most fun you'll ever have is by just going with whatever crazy thing crosses your mind based on what your players are doing. Advice for Players: When your DM is ad libbing there are bound to be plot holes and inconsistencies that crop up. You'll all have a lot more fun if you just roll with it instead of nitpicking the details.
Previous Advice
Advice for DMs: Always dangle a lot of plot hooks in front of you players. Anything they do not bite you can bring back and bite them later. When considering a new house rule ask yourself the question "Will this make the game more fun?" Unless the answer is a resounding yes don't do it. Advice for Players: Always tell the DM not just what you want to do but also what you are hoping to accomplish. No matter how logical the result is it will never happen if it simply never occurred to the DM. "That's what my character would do" is not a valid excuse for being a disruptive ass at the table. Your right to have fun only extends to the point where it impedes the ability of others to do likewise.
Motto - Don't Damn Me, Guns N' Roses http://adhadh.deviantart.com/ - my dA page adhadh.png
Continuing on with a theme:

Planet Caravan - Black Sabbath
Iron Man - Black Sabbath
Been listening to the Clash today.

@Z_B  I like God Lives Underwater, was watching some of their old videos last night.

@Lhockee Have not listened to Sabbath recently, going to put on Sweet Leaf.

Chelsea FC - winner of 2012 FA Cup and Champions League Champions of Europe! Three Lions Resident Footie
@Z_B  I like God Lives Underwater, was watching some of their old videos last night.

Have you listened to his solo stuff (I linked one)?  It's different but equally good, IMO.  Got to see him live a year before he died.  Met him, too.  I sat next to him while he was signing autographs after the show.  We were smoking and chatting.  A very shot dood, but also really cool.  Nice that he took the time, ya know?  Oh well, he is missed.  A unique voice in more ways than one.

Section Six Soldier

Boraxe wrote: "Knowledge of the rules and creativity are great attributes for a DM, but knowing when to cut loose and when to hold back, when to follow the rules and when to discard them, in order to enhance the enjoyment of the game is the most important DM skill of all." Keeper of the Sacred Kitty Bowl of the House of Trolls. Resident Kitteh-napper.
At the moment?  The hum of several computers and a fridge, along with background (quiet) talking of people in the library.  Also the occasional dangle of keys.
Resident Over-Educated Ivory-Tower Elitist [You don't have the Need-to-Know for that, citizen]
I Love You All - Ozzy Osbourne
Latimer's Mercy - Ozzy Osbourne
I Want It More - Ozzy Osbourne
If This is the Last Kiss - Meatloaf
Resident Over-Educated Ivory-Tower Elitist [You don't have the Need-to-Know for that, citizen]
Time - Ozzy Osbourne
Fearless- Ozzy Osbourne
Crucify - Ozzy Osbourne
Diggin' Me Down - Ozzy Osbourne
The sound of marble sized hail hitting the metal roof of my porch.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."- John Stuart Mill “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”― William F. Buckley "The straw in your man is amazing."- Maxperson Original Hipster of the House of Trolls: I was hipster before hipster was cool Resident Hater Mini Hate Machine
Life Wont Wait - Ozzy Osbourne
Soul Sucker - Ozzy Osbourne

Have you listened to his solo stuff (I linked one)?  It's different but equally good, IMO.  Got to see him live a year before he died.  Met him, too.  I sat next to him while he was signing autographs after the show.  We were smoking and chatting.  A very shot dood, but also really cool.  Nice that he took the time, ya know?  Oh well, he is missed.  A unique voice in more ways than one.

I did not know the singer had died.  (What a way to go- coma brought on by a tooth infection?)  I had not kept track of the band since I bought the EP and first full length CD when they came out.  Listend to your link- like.  I always liked his vocals, and I particulary liked the harmonies from God Lives Underwater.
Chelsea FC - winner of 2012 FA Cup and Champions League Champions of Europe! Three Lions Resident Footie
Down in the Mire- Pandora's Toybox

A shameless plug for my friend Morte but still. Check it out, it's rather good and apparently the recently dead can carry a good tune.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBcBt84tR_w&feat...
Spiteful Wizard and Voice of Reason of the House of Trolls The Silent God of the House of Trolls Unfrozen OTTer Arbiter of the House of Trolls Yes, I have many titles. Deal with it.
Hands Clean - Alanis Morissette