DPR King Candidates 2.0

1766 posts / 0 new
Last post
This build seems to qualify and isn't just a damage dealer either - stealth, skills, and leader capabilities:
Annie Oakley, Crossbow Entertainer Extraordinaire 
Corrected numbers for Landsknecht73's Warlock can be found here. While the differences are only slight, Landsknecht unfairly occupies the top spot at level 12 in this thread. Also posted are non-abusive numbers, which are impressive by themselves and I'm fairly certain would survive any errata affecting Hellish Rebuke.

I'd like to recommend adding Rebuke Abuse to the key. While very few builds (or possibly one) use it, it may have a bearing on whether a browser would like to take a second glance at the build.
forgive me, I'm new and I speak bad English. : (
Can I ask, at this moment who is king, DPR, the 16th level? (all classes)
The king Avenger, the 16th level?
It is in the very first post of the thread, under paragon.
thanks!
and avenger?
Thank you very much, really. You are kind. Why not recommend playing with them?
Wil is a collection of most every form of known-powerful option around jammed together, and will raise the hackles of any DM who peruses the CO boards.  If you view "Cheese" as "known more-powerful-than-intended", then he's really cheesy.

Mia takes an interpretation of the PMC rules that, while following the relatively clear text, is (IMHO) clearly not the intended text.  If you view "Cheese" as "using RAW in conflict with RAI", than she's really cheesy.

No intelligent comments on the Striker of Pelor.

"Nice assumptions. Completely wrong assumptions, but by jove if being incorrect stopped people from making idiotic statements, we wouldn't have modern internet subculture." Kerrus
Practical gameplay runs by neither RAW or RAI, but rather "A Compromise Between The Gist Of The Rule As I Recall Getting The Impression Of It That One Time I Read It And What Jerry Says He Remembers, Whatever, We'll Look It Up Later If Any Of Us Still Give A Damn." Erachima

L16 Human Thief

24 Dex
-- Gritty Sergeant Background: Rapier prof, +1 init
-- Feats: Light Blade Expertise, Surprising Charge, Backstabber, Nimble Blade, Silvery Glow, Cyclone Warrior, Kulkor Arms Student, Wintertouched, Lasting Frost, Deft Blade, Power Attack
-- Paragon Path: Kulkor Arms Master
-- Items: +3 Frost Rapier, Horned Helmet (Paragon), Syberis Shard of Merciless Cold (Paragon), Gloves of Ice (Paragon), Bracers of Mighty Striking (Paragon)

-- CA from Frostcheese
-- Charge from Shift 2 with Unbalancing Trick
-- Prone from Unbalancing Trick

To-Hit: 8 lvl + 7 dex + 3 prof + 3 enh + 2 exp + 3 CA + 1 charge + 1 WT - 2 PA = +26 vs Ref 28 = 5% miss // 90% hit // 5% crit
Charge: 7 dex + 4 finesse + 2 exp + 3 enh + 3 feat + 2d8 rapier + 5 vul + 3 Shard + 2 GoI + 2d6 HH + 4 item + 3d8 SA + 4 PA [+ 3d6 crit] = 66.5 normal // 99.5 crit
MBA: 7 dex + 4 finesse + 2 exp + 3 enh + 3 feat + 1d8 rapier + 5 vul + 3 Shard + 2 GoI + 4 item + 4 PA [+ 3d6 crit] = 41.5 normal // 55.5 crit
=> 0.9 * 66.5 + 0.05 * 99.5 + 0.95 * (0.85 * 41.5 + 0.05 * 55.5) = 100.97 DPR

Oh borg, you remember to remove the CA / Ch tags from my L1 / L6 Thiefs ? ;)

What does this mean CA? What does MBA? PA?

And also
Strike
 of Pelor, use Frost Quarterstaff +3. Quarterstaff is two hands. As can also be used Handaxe +1 Blood Fury?

some help please?

Building for Player Character vs Player Character is very different to building a massively high damage character. Player versus player characters are either built to kite the opponent to death or to abuse hidden in most cases, as it doesn't matter if you are a DPR king or not, pretty much any solidly built character can nova any other character down if they pull out all the stops.

Player characters are built on the high-damage, low hit-points theory, which means that when they come up against each other, it pretty much comes down to who goes first. 
I thought it was a PG that is effective against damage Player. is a mistake?
 if I can do on the 16th level 100 DPR can kill any player
 I thought that at least strike of Pelor was good to play 2vs2.
Or Achilles
could you please explain what this means:
CA ; MBA ; PMC rules ; RAW ; RAI

CA = Combat Advantage
MBA = Melee Basic Attack
RAW = Rules As Written
RAI = Rules As Intended
PMC = Paragon MultiClassing

And in your previous post PA refered to Power Attack, but it is not as widely used as the other acronyms.
thanks for the help!
Was wondering if someone could help me calculate DPR. Math is really not my strong suit and after reading the first post a few times I'm not entirely sure where some of the numbers came from, so here is what I have.

Lvl 2 Half Orc Ranger
Show

Running Attack, Marauder Fighting Style
Challenge Seeking Battle Axe +1, Challenge Seeking Handaxe +1 (Two +1 weapons might be a little iffy at lvl 2 so I don't mind assuming lower if need be)
Str 20, Con 10, Dex 13, Int 8, Wis 14, Cha 10
Feats: Lethal Hunter, Axe Expertise

Turn One: Hurling Charge +10 v AC, 1d6 + 6 + 1d6 (Challenge Seeking,* indicates attacking an enemy at full hps) + 1d8 (quarry)
                Marauder's Rush + 11 v AC (bonus for charging) 1d10+8 + 1d10 (Furious Assault racial)

Turn Two: Hit and Run (move closer to a different enemy after the attack)  +10 v AC, 1d10 + 6 + 1d8

Turn Three: Quarry new enemy; Marauder's Rush + 11 v AC (bonus for charging) 1d10+8 + 1d8 + *1d6

Turn Four: Hit and Run (move closer to a different enemy after the attack)  +10 v AC, 1d10 + 6 + 1d8

Turn Five: Quarry new enemy; Marauder's Rush + 11 v AC (bonus for charging) 1d10+8 + 1d8 + *1d6

Turn Six: Hunt's End + 10 v AC 3d10 + 6 + 1d8

My math gave me around 17DPR but I wasn't sure cus I didn't know quite how to factor in the brutal 1, also I realize I didn't factor in my Running Attack. Anyways, thanks in advance!
First time poster her, but I believe I have a king candidate.

Level 1 human Scout.

Use a double axe

MBA + Dual Weapon attack; every round

Waapon proficiency: double axe; Weapon Focus(axe)

This build assumes combat advantage, via flanking. 

Dex (20) +5

To Hit: Dex(5) + Prof(2) + Charge(1) +CA(2) = 10(must roll a 5 to hit) 1-4 = 20% miss chance

Damage:  d10 + dex(5) + Spinning axe mastery(2) + aspect of the lurking spider (2) + weapon focus (1) = average 15.5 Crit 20

First attack, .75 chace to hit + .05 to crit  second attack .70 to hit, .05 to crit. = (11.625 + 1) + (10.85 + 1) = 24.475 dpr using only melee basic attacks and at wills.  obviously this could be increased somewhat for 1 round, using the encounter power.

thoughts?

Edit: changed the weapon and feat to correct for rules.
interesting, you can in the character builder, 

in that case take double axe.  the proficiency and average damage stay the same, and the crit damage goes up by 2, this actualy adds a grand total of +.02 to the DPR of the build, bringing it to 24.295

First time poster her, but I believe I have a king candidate.

Level 1 human Scout.

Multiclass ranger two blade warrior, wield carrikals in each hand.

Feats: two blade warrior; Weapon Focus(axe)

This build assumes combat advantage, via flanking. 

Dex (20) +5

To Hit: Dex(5) + Prof(2) + Charge(1) +CA(2) = 10(must roll a 5 to hit) 1-4 = 20% miss chance

Damage:  d8(b2) + dex(5) + Spinning axe mastery(2) + aspect of the lurking spider (2) + weapon focus (1) = average 15.5 Crit 18

First attack, .75 chace to hit + .05 to crit  second attack .70 to hit, .05 to crit. = (11.625 + .9) + (10.85 + .9) = 24.275 dpr using only melee basic attacks and at wills.  obviously this could be increased somewhat for 1 round, using the encounter power.

thoughts?

I too am rather new to the DPR deal but I was told it's based on 6 rounds of attacks and most encounters and dailies aren't factored in. The goal is determine the maximum of your lowest damage range, if I understand it correctly.
Hmmm, I could factor in an additional 1(w) divided by 6, I suppose but this is what will happen every round.
The goal is to find how much damage you can consistently put out every round, without reliance on encounter or daily powers which become expended...

For instance, using Hurricane of Blades (Barbarian encounter attack, lvl27) produces big numbers, but cannot be used every round of every battle. Thus, while you can figure out what kind of damage you can expect when you use this power, this figure does not qualify for Damage per Round.

On the other hand, the Stormwarden Lvl 12 encounter utility is a stance, and usuable every round of every fight, and thus you will find the bonus from that power figured into a Stormwarden's Damage per round.

The math involved in calculating DPR is generally useful to find what one can expect from any particular power, but DPR is it's own distinct figure.
Right, Ok so I should have pointed this out in my original post, but this is the same attack every round, MBA + Dual Weapon attack.  I will edit the post to reflect this.
I don't mean to squash you here, and I haven't done more than glance at your build, but there are rules regarding the assumption of CA and Charging on the first page of the thread. What's more, Borg has been noticeably absent, of late. He could show up at any time though so, while I wouldn't hold my breath for immediate feedback or admission to the index of this thread, it's still a fair place to post the build, and maybe somebody with more math savvy than myself could offer you feedback...
Actually yes, there are rules, he specifically states that if you need to charge or have CA, that it will be mentioned next to your submission in the list.

Now for version 2, bigger better, with more Math!

It occurred to me, that I was missing something in my math there, specifically i needed to hit with the MBA in order to get the dual attack, and that was not factored in.  Easy enough to do, but it lowers my DPR to  22.605.  That simply will not do.

Ginsu! The human scout!

Human Scout Level 1

Feats; Spiked chain training; Light Blade Expertise

CA is assumed via flanking.

Attack, Proficiency +3, Dex +5, Feat +1, flashing blade +1, CA +2 (charge +1)(on MBA ONLY) 
Total 13/12

Damage, 2d4 + dex(5) +Lurking Spider(2) + light blade expertise(1) = 2d4+8 (average 13.5 crit 16)

[(.9 * 13.5) +.(05 * 16)] = 12.95 

12.95 per attack, per round dpr, but the second attack need modified by the likelihood of the first attack hitting.

12.95 + (12.95*.95) = 25.225 dpr - indefinitely.

alternately, let's look at the non charge/CA math.

.[(.75*13.5) + (.05*16)] = 10.925

10.925 +(.8*10.925) = 19.665 dpr  Non charge, non CA  not nearly as exceptional. but no slouch either.

Edit: typos 
Here is a little something I've been working on.  A DPR build.  Not really intended for play as is, but you can tweak things around a little to adjust down to how you want to use it.  Also this guy has a lot of gear (like the OP) not all of it is expected to be used, but they can do different things.  So I left them on there to show some options.
First: DPR Calculator

Show

(Chance to Hit – Chance to Crit)*(Damage hit) +(Chance to crit)(damage crit)+(Damage Miss)(Chance to Miss) = DPR

Also assume you are hitting NADs at Level +12 or 42.  This build hits reflex, so target's reflex will be 42 for all DPR calculations. 

Now the Build:
Show

DPRKingContestant, level 30
Dragonborn, Sorcerer, Argentum Alliance, Avatar of Io
Build: Dragon Sorcerer
Spell Source: Dragon Magic
Dragon Soul: Dragon Soul Lightning
Level1Rules: Racial Ability Bonus (Charisma)
Level1Rules: Racial Ability Bonus (Strength)

Dragonborn Racial Power: Dragon Breath
Dragon Breath Key Ability: Dragon Breath Strength
Dragon Breath Damage Type: Dragon Breath Lightning
Powerful Breath: Powerful Breath Strength
Trusted Spellcasting: Dragon Breath

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 30, Con 14, Dex 12, Int 12, Wis 10, Cha 25.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 18, Con 11, Dex 10, Int 10, Wis 8, Cha 14.

AC: 43 Fort: 46 Reflex: 36 Will: 43
HP: 171 Surges: 8 Surge Value: 44 

TRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +27, Bluff +27, Insight +20, Intimidate +27, Athletics +30

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +16, Diplomacy +22, Dungeoneering +15, Endurance +17, Heal +15, History +18, Nature +15, Perception +15, Religion +16, Stealth +16, Streetwise +22, Thievery +16

FEATS
Level 1: Ancient Soul
Level 2: Nusemnee's Atonement
Level 4: Draconic Spellcaster
Level 6: Daunting Breath
Level 8: Cyclone Warrior
Level 10: Dragonclaw Mark
Level 11: War Wizardry
Level 12: Thundering Breath
Level 14: Resounding Thunder - Technically DPR Kings only cares about single target, so if I could drop this for more damage I totally would.  Problem is I don't see another damage dealer that does as much.
Level 16: Hurl Breath - It seems like I should be able to drop this, but I can't, so I won't.
Level 18: Draconic Arrogance
Level 20: Echoes of Thunder
Level 21: Powerful Breath
Level 22: Sorcerous Flux - Useless due to different PP.  Can be replaced with Arcane Admixture
Level 24: Oncoming Storm - Over the +hit needed for DPR Kings, can be replaced with Burning Breath.  Both add together for a total of + ~5 DPR for the total round.
Level 26: Mark of Storm
Level 28: Empowered Dragon Breath
Level 30: Trusted Spellcasting

POWERS

For our purposes, this section is pointless.

ITEMS - Batman's tool belt would be ashamed, this is a list to choose from, not a list to have everything from.

Arkhosian Scepter +6, Ring of the Dragonborn Emperor (paragon tier), Ring of the Radiant Storm (paragon tier), Thunderwave Staff +6, Queen's Staff +6, Ring of Free Time (epic tier) (4), Robe of the Archfiend Cloth Armor (Basic Clothing) +6, Trollhide Bracers (epic tier), Wyrmtouched Amulet +6, Robe of Defying Storms Cloth Armor (Basic Clothing) +6, Great Hero's Gauntlets (epic tier), Gloves of the Wandering Star (paragon tier), Lightning Dagger +6, Sash of Regeneration (epic tier), Stone of Storms (paragon tier), Crown of the Brilliant Sun (paragon tier), Fey Warrior's Boots (epic tier), Many-Fingered Gloves (paragon tier), Mummified Hand (epic tier), Ring of Invigoration (paragon tier), Spark Slippers (paragon tier), Flame Bracers (epic tier), Bracelet of the Radiant Storm (paragon tier)

Here is how this all breaks down:

First lets assume you are drowning in a pool of pp and can afford the mummified hand / Ring of time x4 combo 

First Breath of the Encounter:

Hit: 

Half Level - +15
Level Adjustment (Dragon Breath Racial Feature) - +6
Base Dragonbreath Hit (Strength) - +10
Draconic Spellcaster - +3
Arkhosian Scepter - +6

Total: +40 vs Reflex

Damage:
Empowered Breath – 3d10
Strength Mod (Dragon Magic Class Feature) – 10
Level Adjustment (Dragon Magic Class Feature – 4
Argentum Alliance - 2d6
Powerful Breath (Strength) – 10
Draconic Spellcaster – 3
Dragonclaw Mark – 10
Draconic Arrogance – 10
Gifts for the Queen (Queen's Staff, Crown of the Brilliant Sun, Spark Slippers)* – 3
Arkhosian Scepter – 6

Total before Forced movement: 3d10 +2d6 + 56
Spark Slippers (Charisma Modifier) – 7*3 = 21

Total After forced movement: 3d10+2d6+77

Average Hit: 3*(5.5) + 2*(3.5) + 77 = 100.5
Crit Damage: 119 +3d6
Crit Average: 129.5
Miss Average: 50.25

Thus DPR for my initial breath is:
Breath 1 +40 vs Reflex = 10% miss, 5% crit 

(Chance to Hit – Chance to Crit)*(Damage hit) +(Chance to crit)(damage crit)+(Damage Miss)(Chance to Miss) = (.85)*(100.5) + (.05)(129.5) + (.1)(50.25) = 85.425 + 6.475 + 5.025 = 96.925 DPR

After the initial breath all breaths for the remainder of the encounter (assuming you keep your mouth open) are at +3 hit [Avatar of Io (+2) and Oncoming Storm (+1)] and +5 damage [Avatar of Io (+2) and Echoes of Thunder (+3)]. 

This changes things for breath to into this formula with these values:

Average Hit: 3*(5.5) + 2*(3.5) + 77 + 5= 105.5
Crit Average: 134.5
Average Miss: 52.75

(Chance to Hit – Chance to Crit)*(Damage hit) +(Chance to crit)(damage crit)+(Damage Miss)(Chance to Miss) = (.9)*(105.5) + (.05)(134.5) +(.05)(52.75) = 94.95 + 6.725 + 2.6375 = 104.3125 DPR

Now remember this is all as a minor action, so lets take those values and kick them up a notch.  Your initial turn will have you dealing 305.55 DPR.  Every turn after that will have you dealing 312.9375 DPR

If you get a milestone this damage really skyrockets.  4 Rings of Free time give you 4 extra minor actions.  That adds up very very quickly.  7 breaths in one turn is  722.8 for your initial turn and 730.1875 DPR for every turn thereafter.

Also remember that all of this is being done as a big burst (Burst 3 in 10), not single target.

Without using the rings / Using your old rings from paragon until you get to a milestone makes you do a bit more damage on the non-milestone rounds.  For this we assume you are not using any Rings of Free time (although you can still wear the gloves and get one without it being too terribly expensive) but instead are opting for 1x Ring of the Radiant Storm and 1x Ring of the Dragonborn Emperor.

First Breath:
Total After forced movement (See above): 3d10+2d6+77
Average Hit: 3*(5.5)+ 5 (Ring of Dragonborn Emperor) + 2.86 (Ring of Radiant)+ 2*(3.5) + 77 = 108.36
Crit: 119 +3d6 + 5 (Ring of Dragonborn Emp)
Crit Average: 129.5 + 5 (Ring of Dragonborn Emp)
Miss: 50.25 +2.5 (Ring of Dragonborn Emp) + 1.93 (Ring of Radiant Storm)

(Chance to Hit – Chance to Crit)*(Damage hit) +(Chance to crit)(damage crit)+(Damage Miss)(Chance to Miss) = (.85)*(108.36) + (.05)(134.5) + (.1)(52.75) = 92.106 + 6.725 + 5.275 = 104.106 DPR

Second Breath

Average Hit: 3*(5.5) +2.86 (Ring of Radiant) +5 (Ring of Dragonborn Emp)+ 2*(3.5) + 77 + 5(2ndbreath)= 113.36
Crit: 124 +3d6 + 5 (Ring of Dragonborn Emp)
Crit Average: 134.5 +5 (Ring of Dragonborn Emp)
Miss: 52.75 +2.5 (Ring of Dragonborn Emp) + 1.93 (Ring of Radiant Storm) = 57.18

(Chance to Hit – Chance to Crit)*(Damage hit) +(Chance to crit)(damage crit)+(Damage Miss)(Chance to Miss) = (.9)*(113.36) + (.05)(139.5) +(.05)(57.18) = 102.024 + 6.975 + 2.859 = 111.848 DPR

This gives us 327.802 for the initial round and 335.544 for all subsequent rounds.

Now, if you wanted to go Nova, switch to Ninefold PP and (possibly) go to Master of Moments EP and have one turn where you are pulling off 11 breaths in one turn. (3 normally, 1 free from ninefold, 3 from AP, 4 from Rings).

Currently working on making a Dex based defender. Check it out here
Show
Need a few pre-generated characters for a one-shot you are running? Want to get a baseline for what an effective build for a class you aren't familiar with? Check out the Pregen thread here If ever you are interested what it sounds like to be at my table check out my blog and podcast here Also, I've recently done an episode on "Refluffing". You can check that out here
Here's my "class-less" striker @ 105.5

guides
List of no-action attacks.
Dynamic vs Static Bonuses
Phalanx tactics and builds
Crivens! A Pictsies Guide Good
Power
s to intentionally miss with
Mr. Cellophane: How to be unnoticed
Way's to fire around corners
Crits: what their really worth
Retroactive bonus vs Static bonus.
Runepriest handbook & discussion thread
Holy Symbols to hang around your neck
Ways to Gain or Downgrade Actions
List of bonuses to saving throws
The Ghost with the Most (revenant handbook)
my builds
F-111 Interdictor Long (200+ squares) distance ally teleporter. With some warlord stuff. Broken in a plot way, not a power way.

Thought Switch Higher level build that grants upto 14 attacks on turn 1. If your allies play along, it's broken.

Elven Critters Crit op with crit generation. 5 of these will end anything. Broken.

King Fisher Optimized net user.  Moderate.

Boominator Fun catch-22 booming blade build with either strong or completely broken damage depending on your reading.

Very Distracting Warlock Lot's of dazing and major penalties to hit. Overpowered.

Pocket Protector Pixie Stealth Knight. Maximizing the defender's aura by being in an ally's/enemy's square.

Yakuza NinjIntimiAdin: Perma-stealth Striker that offers a little protection for ally's, and can intimidate bloodied enemies. Very Strong.

Chargeburgler with cheese Ranged attacks at the end of a charge along with perma-stealth. Solid, could be overpowered if tweaked.

Void Defender Defends giving a penalty to hit anyone but him, then removing himself from play. Can get somewhat broken in epic.

Scry and Die Attacking from around corners, while staying hidden. Moderate to broken, depending on the situation.

Skimisher Fly in, attack, and fly away. Also prevents enemies from coming close. Moderate to Broken depending on the enemy, but shouldn't make the game un-fun, as the rest of your team is at risk, and you have enough weaknesses.

Indestructible Simply won't die, even if you sleep though combat.  One of THE most abusive character in 4e.

Sir Robin (Bravely Charge Away) He automatically slows and pushes an enemy (5 squares), while charging away. Hard to rate it's power level, since it's terrain dependent.

Death's Gatekeeper A fun twist on a healic, making your party "unkillable". Overpowered to Broken, but shouldn't actually make the game un-fun, just TPK proof.

Death's Gatekeeper mk2, (Stealth Edition) Make your party "unkillable", and you hidden, while doing solid damage. Stronger then the above, but also easier for a DM to shut down. Broken, until your DM get's enough of it.

Domination and Death Dominate everything then kill them quickly. Only works @ 30, but is broken multiple ways.

Battlemind Mc Prone-Daze Protecting your allies by keeping enemies away. Quite powerful.

The Retaliator Getting hit deals more damage to the enemy then you receive yourself, and you can take plenty of hits. Heavy item dependency, Broken.

Dead Kobold Transit Teleports 98 squares a turn, and can bring someone along for the ride. Not fully built, so i can't judge the power.

Psilent Guardian Protect your allies, while being invisible. Overpowered, possibly broken.

Rune of Vengance Do lot's of damage while boosting your teams. Strong to slightly overpowered.

Charedent BarrageA charging ardent. Fine in a normal team, overpowered if there are 2 together, and easily broken in teams of 5.

Super Knight A tough, sticky, high damage knight. Strong.

Super Duper Knight Basically the same as super knight with items, making it far more broken.

Mora, the unkillable avenger Solid damage, while being neigh indestuctable. Overpowered, but not broken.

Swordburst Maximus At-Will Close Burst 3 that slide and prones. Protects allies with off actions. Strong, possibly over powered with the right party.

and here's Dark Star @ 231.33

Updated.  274.11225  Without a class.

Edit: it's at 303 now, but i still need to figure out how much a ring of radiant storm adds.

guides
Power
my builds
F-111 Interdictor Long (200+ squares) distance ally teleporter. With some warlord stuff. Broken in a plot way, not a power way.

Thought Switch Higher level build that grants upto 14 attacks on turn 1. If your allies play along, it's broken.

Elven Critters Crit op with crit generation. 5 of these will end anything. Broken.

Boominator Fun catch-22 booming blade build with either strong or completely broken damage depending on your reading.

Very Distracting Warlock Lot's of dazing and major penalties to hit. Overpowered.

Pocket Protector Pixie Stealth Knight. Maximizing the defender's aura by being in an ally's/enemy's square.

Yakuza NinjIntimiAdin: Perma-stealth Striker that offers a little protection for ally's, and can intimidate bloodied enemies. Very Strong.

Chargeburgler with cheese Ranged attacks at the end of a charge along with perma-stealth. Solid, could be overpowered if tweaked.

Void Defender Defends giving a penalty to hit anyone but him, then removing himself from play. Can get somewhat broken in epic.

Scry and Die Attacking from around corners, while staying hidden. Moderate to broken, depending on the situation.

Skimisher Fly in, attack, and fly away. Also prevents enemies from coming close. Moderate to Broken depending on the enemy, but shouldn't make the game un-fun, as the rest of your team is at risk, and you have enough weaknesses.

Indestructible Simply won't die, even if you sleep though combat.  One of THE most abusive character in 4e.

Sir Robin (Bravely Charge Away) He automatically slows and pushes an enemy (5 squares), while charging away. Hard to rate it's power level, since it's terrain dependent.

Death's Gatekeeper A fun twist on a healic, making your party "unkillable". Overpowered to Broken, but shouldn't actually make the game un-fun, just TPK proof.

Death's Gatekeeper mk2, (Stealth Edition) Make your party "unkillable", and you hidden, while doing solid damage. Stronger then the above, but also easier for a DM to shut down. Broken, until your DM get's enough of it.

Domination and Death Dominate everything then kill them quickly. Only works @ 30, but is broken multiple ways.

Battlemind Mc Prone-Daze Protecting your allies by keeping enemies away. Quite powerful.

The Retaliator Getting hit deals more damage to the enemy then you receive yourself, and you can take plenty of hits. Heavy item dependency, Broken.

Dead Kobold Transit Teleports 98 squares a turn, and can bring someone along for the ride. Not fully built, so i can't judge the power.

Psilent Guardian Protect your allies, while being invisible. Overpowered, possibly broken.

Rune of Vengance Do lot's of damage while boosting your teams. Strong to slightly overpowered.

Charedent BarrageA charging ardent. Fine in a normal team, overpowered if there are 2 together, and easily broken in teams of 5.

Super Duper Knight Basically the same as super knight with items, making it far more broken.

Mora, the unkillable avenger Solid damage, while being neigh indestuctable. Overpowered, but not broken.

Swordburst Maximus At-Will Close Burst 3 that slide and prones. Protects allies with off actions. Strong, possibly over powered with the right party.

172.84 DPR Stormfury(30th) by dragon4e with slides, subzero and CA
I've noticed the wizard build that's all the rage. I noticed though it's one target and worse staggering only apply to weapon attacks.  I've been thinking about how I could do burst slides and then I said centered breath and mark of storm. Spark slippers wasnt exactly viable for monks if I wanted to use rushing cleats. I needed a damaging zone then I found Lightning Fury pp.

====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
Stormfury, level 30
Revenant, Monk|Sorcerer, Lightning Fury, Destined Scion
Monastic Tradition (Hybrid): Centered Breath (Hybrid)
Hybrid Monk: Hybrid Monk Fortitude
Sorcerous Power: Sorcerous Power Dexterity
Versatile Expertise: Versatile Expertise (Light Blade)
Versatile Expertise: Versatile Expertise (Crossbow)
Hybrid Talent: Soul of the Sorcerer
Soul of the Sorcerer: Storm Soul
Epic Heroism: Epic Heroism (Charisma)
Epic Heroism: Epic Heroism (Dexterity)
Choose your Race in Life: Deva
Quickened Spellcasting: Ensorcelled Blade
Background: Born Under a Bad Sign (Born Under a Bad Sign Benefit)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 14, Con 14, Dex 28, Int 12, Wis 10, Cha 28.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 12, Con 12, Dex 16, Int 10, Wis 8, Cha 16.

AC: 44 Fort: 43 Reflex: 46 Will: 48
HP: 185 Surges: 15 Surge Value: 46

TRAINED SKILLS
Stealth +29, Perception +26, Athletics +22

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +24, Arcana +16, Bluff +24, Diplomacy +24, Dungeoneering +15, Endurance +19, Heal +15, History +16, Insight +15, Intimidate +26, Nature +15, Religion +16, Streetwise +24, Thievery +24

FEATS
Level 1: Potent Rebirth
Level 2: Mark of Storm
Level 4: Stormhawk's Vengeance
Level 6: Versatile Expertise
Level 8: Deadly Draw
Level 10: Hybrid Talent
Level 11: Implement Focus (Hand Crossbow)
Level 12: Restless Dead
Level 14: Improved Defenses
Level 16: Superior Will
Level 18: Unarmored Agility
Level 20: Repel Charge
Level 21: Ghostly Vitality
Level 22: Epic Fortitude
Level 24: Quickened Spellcasting
Level 26: Centered Master
Level 28: Starblade Flurry
Level 30: Defensive Advantage

POWERS
Hybrid at-will 1: Ensorcelled Blade
Hybrid at-will 1: Five Storms
Hybrid daily 1: Harmonious Thunder
Hybrid encounter 7: Arc of the Flashing Storm
Hybrid utility 10: Spider Technique

ITEMS
Eberron Shard of Lightning (epic tier), Ring of Free Time (epic tier), Belt of Sonnlinor Righteousness (epic tier), Shadow Band (epic tier), Crown of the Brilliant Sun (paragon tier), Ring of the Radiant Storm (paragon tier), Tattoo of Vengeance (epic tier), Bracers of Archery (epic tier), Rhythm Blade Dagger +6, Rain of Hammers Ki Focus +6, Robe of Eyes Mindpatterned Armor +6, Many-Fingered Gloves (paragon tier), Ring of Circling Fangs (paragon tier), Mummified Hand (epic tier), Timeless Locket +6, Endless Quiver - Kamestiri Uniform (heroic tier), Foe Stone (paragon tier), Stone of Earth (paragon tier), Stone of Flame (paragon tier), Stone of Light (paragon tier), Stone of Storms (paragon tier), Stone of Wind (paragon tier), Solitaire (Violet) (epic tier), Charm of Abundant Action (epic tier), Rushing Cleats (heroic tier), Lightning Hand Crossbow +6, Ring of Tenacious Will (epic tier)
====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======
Assuming monster defenses of AC 44 and nads of 42
Five Storms to hit +34 to hit and 2d8 + 31
Add Deadly Draw  +36 to hit and 2d8 + 31

Subzero               +38 to hit and 2d8 + 33 from potent rebirth and restless dead
Add Deadly Draw  +40 to hit and 2d8 + 33
Notice that Unstoppable Lightning does apply to Five Storms so yeah I don't worry about lightning resistance.
Flurry is bad at 2 damage but I need the slides.

The big damage Lightning Field. After you hit with a lightning power, under the end of your next turn each enemy that move into a square adjacent to you or makes a melee attack against you take 2d6 + 9 lightning damage.
I hit once with Five Storms and I got Mark of Storm and rushing cleats.
I slide them around 2 times then flurry.
I have Centered Master combined with rushing cleats that gives me 3 slides.
Total slides is now 5.

1 - .05(Defense - (to hit) - 1)

1-.05(42 - 34 - 1) = 0.65        Five Storms
1-.05(42 - 36 - 1) = 0.75        Five Storms with CA
1-.05(42 - 38 - 1) = 0.85        Subzero Five Storms
1-.05(42 - 40 - 1) = 0.95        Subzero with CA

(chance to hit - chance to crit) *(damage on a hit) + (chance to crit)*(damage on a crit) = DPR

(0.65 - 0.05)*(2d8 + 31) + 0.05*(16 + 31 + 6d6) = 24 + 3.4 = 27.4    Five Storms
(0.75 - 0.05)* 40            + 3.4                            = 28 + 3.4 = 31.4    Five Storms with CA
(0.85 - 0.05)*(2d8 + 33) + 0.05*(16 + 33 + 6d6) = 33.6 + 3.5 = 37.1 Subzero Five Storms
(0.95 - 0.05)*42             + 3.5                            = 37.8 + 3.5 = 41.3 Subzero Five Storms with CA
I know I have rerolls from Ring of the Radiant Storm but how do I calculate that?

Flurry of Blows add 2. It depends on the hit of the powers
0.65 * 2 = 1.3     Five Storms
0.75 * 2 = 1.5     Five Storms with CA
0.85 * 2 = 1.7     Subzero Five Storms
0.95 * 2 = 1.9     Subzero Five Storms with CA

Lightning Field is automatic damage but it depend on a power that hit so I'll use the hit table I have.
0.65 * (2d6 + 9) = 10.4 * 5 slides = 52               Five Storms
0.75 * 16           = 12 * 5             = 60               Five Storms with CA
0.85 * 16           = 13.6 * 5          = 68               Subzero
0.95 * 16           = 15.2 * 5          = 76               Subzero with Ca

Every one of these is a close burst one with a aoe multipler of 1.45
(27.4 + 1.3 + 52)*1.45 = 117.015       Five Storms
(31.4 + 1.5 + 60)*1.45 = 135.705       Five Storms with CA
(37.1 + 1.7 + 68)*1.45 = 154.86         Subzero Five Storms
(41.3 + 1.9 + 76)*1.45 = 172.84         Subzero Five Storms with CA

Well there you have it, it beat the first wizard build of 100 dpr but not the 303 latest one.
I did not calculate dpr for getting hit. I have stormhawk for 40 dpr below 0 hp, lightning field for 2d6+9 when hit and ring of circling fang for 10 when bloodied. I have effective dr of 35 and insubstantial when below 0 hp. Changed Radiant Recovery to Superior Will. Between the charm and solitaire, if I crit I can get a AP and spend it that encounter.
172.84 DPR Stormfury(30th) by dragon4e with slides, subzero and CA
I've noticed the wizard build that's all the rage. I noticed though it's one target and worse staggering only apply to weapon attacks.  I've been thinking about how I could do burst slides and then I said centered breath and mark of storm. Spark slippers wasnt exactly viable for monks if I wanted to use rushing cleats. I needed a damaging zone then I found Lightning Fury pp.

This build probably would be ranked pretty high on the paragon list, as I don't think it has many epic damage boosters.
I whipped it up quickly. If I toss in a daily like cloak of winter storms, that'll pile up the damage considering it's now a slide two so slide some enemies closer so you can lay down some Five Storms and flurry Lightning Field.

Updated.  274.11225  Without a class.

Edit: it's at 303 now, but i still need to figure out how much a ring of radiant storm adds.

Updated again, now with heavy dancing weapon abuse.

Septblade (well, 6 blades and a gouge, and 8 actual attacks), now achives 523.57 DPR.

And he still doesn't have a base class 

guides
Power
my builds

236.1375 DPR Dragonfury 2.0 new and improved by dragon4e , slides, subzero and CA

Dragonfury, level 30
Revenant, Monk|Sorcerer, Lightning Fury, Destined Scion
Versatile Expertise: Versatile Expertise (Rod)
Epic Heroism: Epic Heroism (Charisma)
Epic Heroism: Epic Heroism (Dexterity)
Pact Initiate: Pact Initiate (star pact)
Dragon Breath Key Ability: Dragon Breath Dexterity
Dragon Breath Damage Type: Dragon Breath Lightning
Choose your Race in Life: Dragonborn

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 13, Con 15, Dex 28, Int 12, Wis 10, Cha 28.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 11, Con 13, Dex 16, Int 10, Wis 8, Cha 16.

AC: 45 Fort: 43 Reflex: 47 Will: 48
HP: 185 Surges: 15 Surge Value: 46

TRAINED SKILLS
Stealth +29, Perception +26, Athletics +21, Arcana +21

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +24, Bluff +24, Diplomacy +24, Dungeoneering +15, Endurance +19, Heal +15, History +16, Insight +15, Intimidate +26, Nature +15, Religion +16, Streetwise +24, Thievery +24

FEATS
Level 1: Pact Initiate
Level 4: Dragonborn Soul
Level 11: Implement Focus (Rod)
Level 12: Stormhawk's Vengeance
Level 16: Thundering Breath
Level 20: Restless Dead
Level 24: Superior Implement Training (Accurate rod)
Level 28: Oncoming Storm
Level 30: Resounding Thunder

POWERS

ITEMS
Eberron Shard of Lightning (epic tier), Ring of Free Time (epic tier), Belt of Sonnlinor Righteousness (epic tier), Boots of Speed (epic tier), Shadow Band (epic tier), Iron Armbands of Power (epic tier), Tattoo of Vengeance (epic tier), Rhythm Blade Dagger +6, Rain of Hammers Ki Focus +6, Robe of Eyes Mindpatterned Armor +6, Many-Fingered Gloves (paragon tier), Ring of Circling Fangs (paragon tier), Mummified Hand (epic tier), Foe Stone (paragon tier), Stone of Earth (paragon tier), Stone of Flame (paragon tier), Stone of Light (paragon tier), Stone of Shadow (paragon tier), Stone of Spirit (paragon tier), Stone of Storms (paragon tier), Stone of Wind (paragon tier), Solitaire (Violet) (epic tier), Charm of Abundant Action (epic tier), Circlet of Arkhosia (paragon tier), Rushing Cleats (heroic tier), Ring of Tenacious Will (epic tier), Life Charm +6, Accurate rod of the Dragonborn +6, Rhythm Blade Wrist Razors +2
Five Storms to hit +35 to hit and 2d8 + 18  burst 2
Add Deadly Draw  +37 to hit and 2d8 + 18
Oncoming Storm   +38 to hit and 2d8 + 18

Subzero               +37 to hit and 2d8 + 18 from restless dead
Add Deadly Draw  +39 to hit and 2d8 + 18
Oncoming Storm   +40 to hit and 2d8 + 18

Unstoppable Lightning does apply to Five Storms so yeah I don't worry about lightning resistance.
Flurry is bad at 2 damage but I need the slides.

The big damage Lightning Field. After you hit with a lightning power, under the end of your next turn each enemy that move into a square adjacent to you or makes a melee attack against you take 2d6 + 9 lightning damage.
I hit once with Five Storms and I got Mark of Storm and rushing cleats.
I slide them around 2 times then flurry.
Total slides is now 5.

1-.05(42 - 35 - 1) = 0.70        Five Storms burst 2
1-.05(42 - 37 - 1) = 0.80        Five Storms with CA
1-.05(42 - 38  -1) = 0.85        with oncoming storm added
1-.05(42 - 37 - 1) = 0.80        Subzero Five Storms
1-.05(42 - 39 - 1) = 0.90        Subzero with CA
1-.05(42 - 40 - 1) = 0.95        with oncoming storm added

(chance to hit - chance to crit) *(damage on a hit) + (chance to crit)*(damage on a crit) = DPR

(0.70 - 0.05)*(2d8 + 18) + 0.05*(16 + 18 + 6d6) = 17.55 + 2.75 = 20.3    Five Storms
(0.75 - 0.05)* 27            + 2.75                          = 18.9 + 2.75   = 21.65  Five Storms with CA
(0.85 - 0.05)*27             + 2.75                          = 21.6 + 2.75   = 24.35  with oncoming storm
(0.80 - 0.05)*(2d8 + 18) + 0.05*(16 + 18 + 6d6) = 20.25 + 2.75 = 23    Subzero Five Storms
(0.90 - 0.05)*27             + 2.75                          = 22.95 + 2.75 = 25.7 Subzero Five Storms with CA
(0.95 - 0.05)*27             + 2.75                          = 24.3 + 2.75 = 27.05 with oncoming storm

Flurry of Blows add 2. It depends on the hit of the powers
0.70 * 2 = 1.4     Five Storms
0.80 * 2 = 1.6     Five Storms with CA
0.85 * 2 = 1.7     with oncoming storm
0.80 * 2 = 1.6     Subzero Five Storms
0.90 * 2 = 1.8     Subzero Five Storms with CA
0.95 * 2 = 1.9     with oncoming storm

Lightning Field is automatic damage but it depend on a power that hit so I'll use the hit table I have.
0.70 * (2d6 + 9) = 11.2 * 5 slides =   56             Five Storms
0.80 * 16           = 12.8 * 5          =   64             Five Storms with CA
0.85 * 16           = 13.6 * 5          =   68             with oncoming storm             
0.80 * 16           = 12.8 * 5          =   64             Subzero Five Storms
0.90 * 16           = 14.4 * 5          =   72             with CA too
0.95 * 16           = 15.2 * 5          =   76             with oncoming too

Goal here is to pull all enemies close by sliding the burst 2 five storms into a burst one area so my multipler is 2.25.
(20.3   + 1.4 + 56)*2.25 = 174.825       Five Storms
(21.65 + 1.6 + 64)*2.25 = 196.3125     Five Storms with CA
(24.35 + 1.7 + 68)*2.25 = 211.6125     Five Storms with CA and oncoming storm
(23     + 1.6 + 64)*2.25 = 199.35         Subzero Five Storms
(25.7  + 1.8 + 72)*2.25 = 223.875        Subzero Five Storms with CA

(27.05 + 1.9 + 76)*2.25 = 236.1375       Five Storms with CA and oncoming storm

Quick Reply

html_removed
Submit Post Cancel Quote message in reply?

html_removed

level 30
Bugbear, Avenger, Kulkor Arms Master, Destined Scion
Show

Gritty Sergeant Benefit: Weapon Proficiency (Mace)
Background: Gritty Sergeant (Gritty Sergeant Benefit)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 17, Con 13, Dex 16, Int 10, Wis 28, Cha 20.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 13, Con 10, Dex 11, Int 8, Wis 18, Cha 12.

FEATS
Level 1: Superior Will
Level 2: Weapon Proficiency (Gouge)
Level 4: Power of Skill
Level 6: Spear Expertise
Level 8: Powerful Charge
Level 10: Battle Awareness
Level 11: Kulkor Battlearm Student
Level 12: Impaling Spear
Level 14: Lasting Frost
Level 16: Wintertouched
Level 18: Headsman's Chop
Level 20: Spear Push
Level 21: Polearm Momentum
Level 22: Long Step
Level 24: Enmity Shared
Level 26: Deadly Axe
Level 28: Hand of Divine Guidance
Level 30: Punishing Axe

POWERS
Overwhelming Strike

ITEMS
Frozen Whetstone (heroic tier), Bloodthread Cloth Armor (Basic Clothing) +6, Belt of Sonnlinor Righteousness (epic tier), Horned Helm (epic tier), Life Charm +5, Gloves of Ice (epic tier), Bracers of Mighty Striking (epic tier), Siberys Shard of Merciless Cold (paragon tier), Spark Slippers (paragon tier), Ring of Giants (paragon tier), Staggering Gouge +6 (large)

Set up round - apply whetstone

Minor - Oath target (gain CA through Enmity Shared). Charge

To Hit vs Reflexes: 38, 4+ (39 when charging, 3+). Crit on 19-20 (Hand of Divine Guidance)
Show

Bonuses
+15 level
+9 wisdom
+2 proficiency
+6 enhancement
+3 Spear Expertise
+1 Epic Combatant
+2 combat advantage
*+1 charge

Math for rolling two dice, pick higher result
Chance to hit = 1-chance to miss

Charging
=1-.1*.1
=1-.01
=.99

Not charging
=1-.15*.15
=1-.225
=.975

Chance to crit rolling two dice, taking better result
Chance to crit = 1-chance to not crit
=1-.9*.9
=1-.81
=.19

Overwhelming Strike when charging = 135.225 DPR
Show

Average damage
4d8 brutal 1 = 20
3d6 Horned Helm = 10.5
+3 Spear Expertise
+9 Wisdom
+6 enhancement
+6 Bracers of Mighty Striking
+4 Gloves of Ice
+3 Shard
+5 vuln
+2 Whetstone
+2 Powerful Charge
=4d8b1+3d6+40
=70.5 damage

Average Crit
32 weapon
18 helm
+6d6 brutal 2 enhancement crit = 27 - Punishing Axe
+6d8 brutal 2 high crit = 33 - Deadly Axe and Punishing Axe
+3 spear expertise
+9 wis
+6 enhance
+6 bracers
+4 gloves
+3 chard
+5 vuln
+2 whetstone
+2 powerful charge
+12 ring
=6d6b2+6d8b2+52+18+32
=162

Spark Slippers
7 squares, 5 damage/square

Charge attack DPR = .99*noncrit + .19*crit + .99*slippers
=70.5*.99+162*.19+34.65
=69.795+30.78+34.65
=135.225

Overwhelming Strike on prone target (such as Kulkor feature) = 132.306 DPR
Show

Average damage and average crit as above. Replace Spear Expertise and Powerful Charge with the bonus damage from Headsman's Chop

Kulkor feature = chance to prone * (.975*noncrit+.19*crit+.975*slippers)
.99*(.975*70.5+.19*162+.975*35)
.99*(68.7375+30.78+34.125)
.99*(133.6425)

132.306+135.225=267.53 DPR
[sblock=244 DPR Twinthunder by dragon4e slides,subzero and ca. An attempt to expand Dragonfury beyond dragonborn. ]
Twinthunder, level 30
Revenant, Monk|Sorcerer, Lightning Fury, Avatar of Storm
Versatile Expertise: Versatile Expertise (Holy Symbol)
Choose your Race in Life: Deva

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 14, Con 14, Dex 26, Int 12, Wis 14, Cha 26.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 10, Con 10, Dex 16, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 16.

AC: 44 Fort: 41 Reflex: 44 Will: 45
HP: 183 Surges: 14 Surge Value: 45

TRAINED SKILLS
Stealth +28, Perception +28, Athletics +22, Religion +21

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +23, Arcana +16, Bluff +23, Diplomacy +23, Dungeoneering +17, Endurance +19, Heal +17, History +16, Insight +17, Intimidate +25, Nature +17, Streetwise +23, Thievery +23

FEATS
Level 1: Implement Focus (Dagger)
Level 4: Stormhawk's Vengeance
Level 11: Initiate of the Faith
Level 12: Divine Channeler (Cleric)
Level 16: Storm Sacrifice
Level 20: Nimble Blade
Level 24: Superior Implement Training (Resonating dagger)
Level 28: Oncoming Storm
Level 30: Potent Rebirth

POWERS
Divine Channeler (Cleric): Divine Fortune

ITEMS
Siberys Shard of the Mage (epic tier), Eberron Shard of Lightning (epic tier), Ring of Free Time (epic tier), Belt of Sonnlinor Righteousness (epic tier), Boots of Speed (epic tier), Breakchain Tattoo (epic tier), Shadow Band (epic tier), Tattoo of Vengeance (epic tier), Rhythm Blade Dagger +6, Rain of Hammers Ki Focus +6, Robe of Eyes Mindpatterned Armor +6, Many-Fingered Gloves (paragon tier), Ring of Circling Fangs (paragon tier), Mummified Hand (epic tier), Foe Stone (paragon tier), Stone of Earth (paragon tier), Stone of Flame (paragon tier), Stone of Light (paragon tier), Stone of Shadow (paragon tier), Stone of Spirit (paragon tier), Stone of Storms (paragon tier), Stone of Wind (paragon tier), Solitaire (Violet) (epic tier), Charm of Abundant Action (epic tier), Circlet of Arkhosia (paragon tier), Rushing Cleats (heroic tier), Ring of Tenacious Will (epic tier), Life Charm +6, Lightning Resonating dagger +6, Rhythm Blade Wrist Razors +1, Fist of Kord +6

Five Storms to hit  +32 to hit and 2d8 + 17 +4 resonating dagger burst 2
Add Deadly Draw   +35 to hit and 2d8 + 21 with nimble blade
Oncoming Storm   +36 to hit and 2d8 + 21

Subzero               +34 to hit and 2d8 + 23 from potent rebirth
Add Deadly Draw  +37 to hit and 2d8 + 23
Oncoming Storm  +38 to hit and 2d8 + 23

Unstoppable Lightning does apply to Five Storms so yeah I don't worry about lightning resistance.
Flurry is bad at 4 damage but I need the slides.

The big damage Lightning Field. After you hit with a lightning power, under the end of your next turn each enemy that move into a square adjacent to you or makes a melee attack against you take 2d6 + 8 lightning damage.
I hit once with Five Storms and I got Mark of Storm, resonating dagger and rushing cleats.
I slide them around 3 times then flurry.
Total slides is now 6.

1-.05(42 - 32 - 1) = 0.55        Five Storms burst 2
1-.05(42 - 35 - 1) = 0.70        Five Storms with CA
1-.05(42 - 36  -1) = 0.75        with oncoming storm added
1-.05(42 - 34 - 1) = 0.65        Subzero Five Storms
1-.05(42 - 37 - 1) = 0.80        Subzero with CA
1-.05(42 - 38 - 1) = 0.85        with oncoming storm added

(0.55 - 0.05)*(2d8 + 21) + 0.05*(16 + 21 + 6d6) = 15 + 2.9      = 17.9    Five Storms
(0.70 - 0.05)*30             + 2.9                            = 19.5 + 2.9   = 22.4    Five Storms with CA
(0.75 - 0.05)*30             + 2.9                           = 21 + 2.9       = 23.9    with oncoming storm
(0.65 - 0.05)*(2d8 + 23) + 0.05*(16 + 23 + 6d6) = 19.2 + 3      = 22.2    Subzero Five Storms
(0.80 - 0.05)*32             + 3                               = 24 + 3         = 27      Subzero Five Storms with CA
(0.85 - 0.05)*32             + 3                              = 25.6   + 3     = 28.6    with oncoming storm

Flurry of Blows add 4. It depends on the hit of the powers
0.55 * 4 = 2.2     Five Storms
0.70 * 4 = 2.8     Five Storms with CA
0.75 * 4 = 3.0     with oncoming storm
0.65 * 4 = 2.6     Subzero Five Storms
0.80 * 4 = 3.2     Subzero Five Storms with CA
0.85 * 4 = 3.4     with oncoming storm

0.55 * (2d6 + 8) = 8.25 * 6 slides =   49.5          Five Storms
0.70 * 15           = 10.5 * 6          =   63             Five Storms with CA
0.75 * 15           = 11.25 * 6        =   67.5          with oncoming storm             
0.65 * 15           = 9.75 * 6          =   58.5          Subzero Five Storms
0.80 * 15           = 12 * 6             =   72             with CA too
0.85 * 15           = 12.75 * 6        =   76.5           with oncoming too

Goal here is to pull all enemies close by sliding the burst 2 five storms into a burst one area so my multipler is 2.25.
(17.9 + 2.2 + 49.5)*2.25 = 156.6          Five Storms
(22.4 + 2.8 + 63)  *2.25  = 198.45        Five Storms with CA
(23.9 + 3.0 + 67.5)*2.25 = 212.4          Five Storms with CA and oncoming storm
(22.2 + 2.6 + 58.5)*2.25 = 187.425      Subzero Five Storms
(27    + 3.2 + 72)*2.25    = 229.95       Subzero Five Storms with CA

(28.6 + 3.4 + 76.5)*2.25 = 244.125      Five Storms with CA and oncoming storm

It's not better than dragonfury but getting accuracy is hard considering the stat boost lost for avatar of storm. All thing considered it's better to have +9 boost than +8.

I've got a new candidate for the Level 1 list.

Revenant (Dwarf) Scout
Level 1

Dex 20

Class Features:
Attack Finesse
Spinning Axe Mastery

Feat:
Dwarven Weapon Training

Powers:
Aspect of the Charging Ram
Aspect of the Dancing Serpent

Weapons;
Craghammer
Gauntlet Axe

If we can manage some tactical teamwork to allows us a Charge and Combat Advantage, every turn, we have top-tier L1 DPR.

DPR (CA, Ch) - 22.415

Assumptions:
 + Aspect of the Charging Ram stance
 + Charging
 + Combat Advantage

MBA:
Attack: +10 --> +5 Dex, +2 proficiency, +2 CA, +1 Charge
Damage: 1d10(Brutal 2)+11 --> 5 Dex, +2 DWT, +2 Spinning Axe, +2 Stance
AvgDmg: 17.5 hit, 21 crit
(0.75*17.5)+(0.05*21) = 14.175

DWA:
Attack: +9 --> +5 Dex, +2 proficiency, +2 CA
Damage: 1d8+9 --> +5 Dex, +2 DWT, +2 Spinning Axe
AvgDmg: 13.5 hit, 17 crit
(0.70*13.5)+(0.05*17) = 10.3

MBA + (0.80*DWA) = 22.415

Even without CA, our damage is still huge if we keep Charging, turn after turn.

DPR (Ch) - 19.635

Assumptions:
 + Aspect of the Charging Ram stance
 + Charging

MBA:
Attack: +8 --> +5 Dex, +2 proficiency, +1 Charge
Damage: 1d10(Brutal 2)+11 --> 5 Dex, +2 DWT, +2 Spinning Axe, +2 Stance
AvgDmg: 17.5 hit, 21 crit
(0.65*17.5)+(0.05*21) = 12.425

DWA:
Attack: +9 --> +5 Dex, +2 proficiency, +2 CA
(0.70*13.5)+(0.05*17) = 10.3

MBA + (0.70*DWA) = 19.635

If we can't guarantee the Charge, we can always pick off lone baddies.

DPR (lone enemy) - 17.99

Assumptions:
 + Aspect of the Dancing Serpent stance
 + Enemy has none of its allies adjacent

MBA:
Attack: +8 --> +5 Dex, +2 proficiency, +1 stance
Damage: 1d10(Brutal 2)+10 --> 5 Dex, +2 DWT, +2 Spinning Axe, +1 Stance
AvgDmg: 16.5 hit, 20 crit
(0.65*16.5)+(0.05*20) = 11.725

DWA:
Attack: +7 --> +5 Dex, +2 proficiency
(0.60*13.5)+(0.05*17) = 8.95

MBA + (0.70*DWA) = 17.99

And if all else fails, our regular ol' DPR is still pretty rockin'.

DPR - 16.0675

MBA:
Damage: 1d10(Brutal 2)+9 --> 5 Dex, +2 DWT, +2 Spinning Axe
AvgDmg: 15.5 hit, 19 crit
(0.60*15.5)+(0.05*19) = 10.25

DWA:
(0.60*13.5)+(0.05*17) = 8.95

MBA + (0.65*DWA) = 16.0675

EDIT: Crap. Just realized I made an error-- DWA only comes into play if the MBA hits. Fixed my math to account for this.

Charge attack DPR = .99*noncrit + .19*crit + .99*slippers
=70.5*.99+162*.19+34.65
=69.795+30.78+34.65
=135.225

Your calculations are wrong.  Your chances to hit (non-crit), crit and miss should all add up to 1.  As you have calculated your chance to miss is 0.01 then your chance to non-crit is 0.8.

= 70.5*0.8 + 162*0.19 + 34.65
= 56.4 + 30.78 + 34.65
= 121.83

Likewise for your Kulkor attack. 
Can someone check the Stormwarden lvl 1 DPR calculation? 

LDB wrote 
Attack Bonus Sources:
+4 (Strength)
+3 (Proficiency)
TOTAL: +7

Twin Strike: 2 attacks, +7 vs. AC
Main Hand: 2d4 damage
Main Hand, Critical: 8 damage
Off Hand: 2d4 damage
Off Hand, Critical: 8 damage
Hunter's Quarry: +1d6 damage

DPR: (0.60)*(2)*(5) + (0.05)*(2)*(8) + ([0.60]2 + 2*[0.35]*[0.60])*(3.5) + (1-[1-0.05]2)*(6) = 10.12 DPR 

I don't understand the DPR calculation. I get
[2*(.35*.6)*(5 + 3.5)] + [.6*.6*(5 + 5 + 3.5)] + [2*(.35*.05)*(8 + 3.5)] + [ 2*(.6*.05)*(8 + 5 + 3.5)] +[ .05*.05*(8 + 8 + 3.5)] = 9.87 DPR

where the items in square brackets are  (in order): chance to hit with one weapon and miss with the other, chance to hit with both weapons, chance to miss with one and crit with the other, chance to hit with one and crit with the other, and chance to crit with both. Did i do something wrong? 
Yes. Hunter's Quarry is maximized on a critical hit.

I hate to correct you LDB, but I think you are wrong about Hunter's Quarry being maximized on a critical.

Per the Compendium, "Once per round, when you hit your quarry with an attack, the attack deals extra damage based on your level."

Per the compendium, when you roll a critical hit:  "Extra Damage: Magic weapons and implements, as well as high crit weapons, can increase the damage you deal when you score a critical hit. If this extra damage is a die roll, it’s not automatically maximum damage; you add the result of the roll."

Perhaps there is a ruling I have not seen, or perhaps I misread your post out of context?
You misread the rules out of context. The entry you are quoting refers specifically to "extra damage you deal when you score a critical hit", not "all forms of extra damage".

This.  You max anything you would have rolled when you score a critical and then you deal extra damage based on the weapon you are using and you roll this instead of auto dealing the max damage.

I hate to correct you LDB, but I think you are wrong about Hunter's Quarry being maximized on a critical.

Per the Compendium, "Once per round, when you hit your quarry with an attack, the attack deals extra damage based on your level."

Per the compendium, when you roll a critical hit:  "Extra Damage: Magic weapons and implements, as well as high crit weapons, can increase the damage you deal when you score a critical hit. If this extra damage is a die roll, it’s not automatically maximum damage; you add the result of the roll."

Perhaps there is a ruling I have not seen, or perhaps I misread your post out of context?

The FAQ specifically clarified this rule.  Hunter's Quarry, like sneak attack, is maxed on a crit.