Jason Voorhees

45 posts / 0 new
Last post
He's used a harpoon gun twice.  The first time in 3 when he shot the girl on the dock in the eye.  The second time in 8 where he shoots at a guy, misses, then stabs him with the gun itself.

As for the skewering multiple people, I'm not sure but I think the mom did it once in the first one, and then he did it in the second one for sure.  He also did it in Freddy Vs. Jason. 
Thank for the memory update, MG. I get all those slasher films mixed up.

I remember watching the first four Jason movies on a single Friday the 13th at the theater. It was a special promo night, complete with dinner and intermissions. It was a blast!

Another time I saw the first three Nightmare movies in one night at the drive-in. We had fun freaking out the folks making out in the back row: scratching at the steamy windows makes for a bit of an interruption.
Here are the PHB essentia, in my opinion:
  • Three Basic Rules (p 11)
  • Power Types and Usage (p 54)
  • Skills (p178-179)
  • Feats (p 192)
  • Rest and Recovery (p 263)
  • All of Chapter 9 [Combat] (p 264-295)
A player needs to read the sections for building his or her character -- race, class, powers, feats, equipment, etc. But those are PC-specific. The above list is for everyone, regardless of the race or class or build or concept they are playing.
Thank for the memory update, MG. I get all those slasher films mixed up.

I remember watching the first four Jason movies on a single Friday the 13th at the theater. It was a special promo night, complete with dinner and intermissions. It was a blast!

Another time I saw the first three Nightmare movies in one night at the drive-in. We had fun freaking out the folks making out in the back row: scratching at the steamy windows makes for a bit of an interruption.

That would be so sweet.  I wish theaters around here would run specials.
This is a neat thread, even though I'm not a Jason fan. I like the discussion of powers and abilities for a monster.

Caoimhe Ora Snow

Game Designer, The Queen's Cavaliers

5e D&D Stuff: Birthright Conversion

Adventurers League Characters:

• Oraibi Jhannivvar (human noble paladin of Siamorphe, level 8) and Golden Dawn (celestial warhorse)
  • Ninkasi the Ale-Nun (human guild artisan cleric of Chantea, level 5)
  • Rhythm (tiefling entertainer bard, is a dancer, level 3)
  • Verdigris (dragonborn gladiator ranger, level 3) and Heqet (giant frog)
  • Bacavi Jhannivvar (human sage rogue, level 3) and Teddy (cat familiar)
  • Niran Wishcrafter (fire genasi charlatan sorcerer, level 2) a.k.a. "Madame Vessa" (human fortune teller)
Sign In to post comments