Continuing play after chapter 20

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
After rescuing Lord Drysdale and thwarting Benwick's plans, my Encounters group has enjoyed it's time in the Keep on the Borderlands and wants to continue to adventure in the region.

I figure on running some of the Chaos Scar adventures for them, depending on which I fancy and/or think they'd enjoy.

Anyone else's group continuing with their characters?

Any recommendations for adventures/delves to run?

Cheerio,
=D 
After rescuing Lord Drysdale and thwarting Benwick's plans, my Encounters group has enjoyed it's time in the Keep on the Borderlands and wants to continue to adventure in the region.

I figure on running some of the Chaos Scar adventures for them, depending on which I fancy and/or think they'd enjoy.

Anyone else's group continuing with their characters?

Any recommendations for adventures/delves to run?

Cheerio,
=D 

Bravo to you and your group. This is one of the things that WOTC wanted to happen with this program.

I do know that WOTC and the Living Forgotten Realms staff has discussed recently the allowance of Encounters characters into LFR.

I do hope that you guys continue to support the Encounters sessions on Wednesdays. 
Dungeon Magazine has been publishing Chaos Scar adventures for a pretty good while now. You'll just need to pick some out for the right level of your adventurers. That is, if you want to continue with published adventures. 
Yeah, I managed to find the list of Chaos Scar adventures from the Chaos Scar group's wiki.  Kinda disappointed that WotC stopped updating the Chaos Scar page.

Thinking about which to run.  Crawling Thane looks interesting, as do a few of the others.  The Rune one will be interesting if we ever get to that point.