A Simple Thanks to the Organized Game Play Peeps!

17 posts / 0 new
Last post

Just wanted to Say thanks to Wotc for the DM care package they sent me for DMing encounters throughout the seasons. It was not expected (as I enjoy bringing new players on their first journey into DnD), but it is much appreciated.
So from this DM in the froven tundra of Winnipeg, Canada Thank you!

Yes thanks very much for the DM reward kit. Awesome calendar.
I'm second from the left in the picture.

D&D Home Page - What Class Are You? - Build A Character - D&D Compendium

Yes, I love my calendar. So pretty. The other material is nice too, but the Calendar is easily my favourite part.
Also from Winnipeg I'd like to throw my own thanks in here.  Although I must admit I was more impressed by the Gale Force Nine pack then the calander.

Also while the calander is super pretty and looks great on my wall.  I just wanted to warn people there is an error in it.  November on has 30 days, this error throws off the whole month of December by one day. Note I'm not bitching or complaining just warning people so they don't miss anything important.
Adding to the Canadian Chorus "Thank You Very Much! It is very much appreciated." from Toronto.
Agreed! This was a really pleasant surprise.

Follow my blog and Twitter feed with Dark Sun campaign design and DM tips!
Dark Sun's Ashes of Athas Campaign is now available for home play (PM me with your e-mail to order the campaign adventures).

I took over as DM for my group and ran more than half of the encounters. I wonder if I'll receive anything (haven't yet).
- Rico
I would also like to thank WotC for the swag. While I love the tokens and the Fortune Cards (now I can actually show people what they're all about), that calander makes me happy every time I see it.

THANK YOU WOTC!!
All pile on the Thank You thread!!!

I agree. It was really nice to get swag for something we like doing anyway. But, in my case it all worked out. No one I knew had bought the Gale Force 9 tokens so I had never gotten to play with any of them. They are pretty sweet so, you just made them a couple of sales!!
I agree!  Thanks from Iowa!
Thank you guys! we love you!
I agree the swag was very must appreciated, nice fortune card promo,  2011 D&D Calendar, Dungeon Master appreciation pack with the blast token was very useful in the last encounter.
I want to add my thanks as well.  It was an unexpected, yet nice surprise.  The calendar is hanging up next to my computer monitor and it looks great.

Randilin_Goldenleaf, good catch on the calender, some kobolds must have got ahold of it and messed it up before it went to print.  Shame it has the error in it, but I use it more for the looks anyway, so no biggy.
All pile on the Thank You thread!!!

I agree. It was really nice to get swag for something we like doing anyway. But, in my case it all worked out. No one I knew had bought the Gale Force 9 tokens so I had never gotten to play with any of them. They are pretty sweet so, you just made them a couple of sales!!

I had already purchased both sets too (I saw them in an email I get from an online store). But I wouldn't mind having an extra set.
- Rico
It was a great package, and I had been needing some extra GF9 bloodied tokens. Thanks!
I'd like to tack on my thanks as well.  The Fortune Cards will be put to good use, as will the GF9 pack, and the calendar is pretty sweet.  Good art, and useful (for D&D/Organized Play) dates.

As an aside, does anyone know if the werewolf-looking bloke from later on in the calendar (I forget which month) is supposed to be a Shifter (while shifting?) or something else? 
I was very happy to open my gift and find that gorgeous calendar.  Thank you so much.  It is truely nice to do something you love every week and then get rewarded like this.  Awesome.  Can't wait to see what is in store for my players this week (I am a slacker and haven't read through the new material yet... it is on tonight's to-do list).