Origin Cards?

141 posts / 0 new
Last post
Has anyone asked Wizards customer service? I thought they answered questions like this for previous versions of D&D... The cards will get updated if we can get an answer or some errata.
Here's the fixed trait cards for Famine:

www.zeroradiusgames.com/BGG_files/gw_fam...
Has anyone asked Wizards customer service? I thought they answered questions like this for previous versions of D&D... The cards will get updated if we can get an answer or some errata.

I'm pretty sure they answer questions by flipping a coin.  Either that or they get bored and give you off-the-wall answers to amuse themselves... 

...well, or people make up CS responses to post on the forum...

5e really needs something like Wrecan's SARN-FU to support "Theatre of the Mind."

"You want The Tooth?  You can't handle The Tooth!"  - Dahlver-Nar.

"If magic is unrestrained in the campaign, D&D quickly degenerates into a weird wizard show where players get bored quickly"  - E. Gary Gygax

Oops, looks like this request tried to create an infinite loop. We do not allow such things here. We are a professional website!

AH_Anarchy...

Your work has convinced me to start using Gamma World for my Saturday Night Games with my group. I had been looking into the game to see whether it was worth it, and after playing one game and seeing your work I am truly motivated to continue with it.

Thank You.
Awesome cards!
Are you going to upload the collection?
did I miss it, where is the link?
Really awesome!
Well, the Ninjas worked...

The Mutant Color version has novice powers colored green, utilities blue and experts purple. Encounter powers are marked with an atomic bomb.
If you would like to download this version, www.zeroradiusgames.com/BGG_files/gw_pow...

The Alternative version has green at-wills and purple encounters. There is no blue.
If you would like to download this version, www.zeroradiusgames.com/BGG_files/gw_pow...

You're my hero, thanks so much for making these!
These cards are awesome! My players are gonna love 'em!!!
I came to Gamma World late compared to the rest of you. I played it for the first time at DDXP during the DM's Challenge.

I want to throw my hat in the ring and thank AH-Anarchy for all his hard work and enjoy using the cards he made to introduce the game to my fellow local DnD players.
Umm I am having problems finding the power cards for Famine. Did I miss the link or is Anarchy still working on them?
Hey i love the origin and power cards!!! is anyone working on the Legion of Golds new origins and powers? Or maybe even the vocations!? Wishful thinking but i'd love to see monster cards sometime as well! Those would prolly have to be put on oversize cards though! Keep up the great work guys!
Hey Anarchy i was lookin through your cards last night and noticed a little error on Wheeled, in the flavor text you use "you" in a spot it doesnt really belong so it sounds wierd when you read it i'm not at my pc so i cant give you the exact line, but i think it is on the trait card. It isnt a big deal but i figured i would let you know. Thanks a TON for all your hard work. The cards are awesome they help me and my players keep track of when they use one during an encounter so we cant possibly use it twice i have them either twist the card sideways or flip it over.
Thanks for all the nice comments. Made my day! ^_^

Here are the Famine in Far-Go power cards:

www.zeroradiusgames.com/BGG_files/gw_fam...

Thanks to ExcalibursZone and privateer4hire (BGG) for major help. Please let me know if you find any errors or typos. Once these pass muster, I'll do the B&W versions, but it's a pain to maintain multiple versions, so I don't want to make those until these are certified as good. Cheers!

Anarchy, you are amazing - as before, I LOVE these cards.

I was wondering if you were going to release a set in the 3-color (green, purple, blue) color scheme that you had for the original origins set?  I find it much easier to visually distinguish my cards that way, and I'm hoping to pull together a set of the new origins to match my original set so I can just mix them all in

Also... have I mentioned that you are a ROCK star and that I wish I was half as talented in Illustrator as you are?
Realy, I have to thank you!

this is the best thing going! I run a game at my FLGS, and for chacter creation I cut out all the cards and placed the powers behind the origins in individual plastic sleaves. Then I shuffeld them and had the players draw randomly...

It works great, all the players are individuals since there is no chance of two characters having the same origin, and it moves things along fast.

I hope you do the legion box on day, but even if you dont, thanks!  
Hey, these are really great cards! Thanks a lot! What program did you use to create these? Would it be posible to get a copy of your original, editable, files for customization? Both the origin trait cards and the power cards?
Hey i love the origin and power cards!!! is anyone working on the Legion of Golds new origins and powers? Or maybe even the vocations!?

Would love these!  If you don't own em, I'm sure an amazon wishlist or something might quickly be able to get them to you quickly...

Hey i love the origin and power cards!!! is anyone working on the Legion of Golds new origins and powers? Or maybe even the vocations!?

Would love these!  If you don't own em, I'm sure an amazon wishlist or something might quickly be able to get them to you quickly...

Were the LoG cards ever created?  My 12 year old son is running the Gamma World game for myself and his twin 8 year old brothers and they are loving it.  The power cards really make things a lot easier for them to see what they have as powers and what they can still do (just flip over the Encounter power card when you use it).  I have printed off the original box set and the FiF cards already and was hoping the last box set will get the same awesome treatment.  Play aids like these make gaming so much easier and fun for the kids!
Norse, yes, the LoG cards were done. You can download them from here:

www.zeroradiusgames.com/BGG_files/gw_leg...

www.zeroradiusgames.com/BGG_files/gw_leg...
Wow, how did I miss these? They're perfect for my game. Thought you'd like to know that these are still getting used! (I feel like this thread needs to get stickied)
Check out my blog over at Roving Band of Misfits, or follow me on Twitter
AH_Anarchy, great cards! I know its asinine to ask you to do more work after creating those, but would you think about creating something a little simpler in Black & White that we can print out from our home printers?

Your cards are formatted great and really fit Gamma World, but I'd love to just run off page from my inkjet whenever the need arises.

Thanks!

Black and White? Ehhh. I did a quick test and removed all the background textures, changed the text color to black. They're pretty plain, but should print without trouble on home printers.

Is this what you are looking for?

f34592f50746a1eaef3e50088f6ada48.jpg?v=45540 

If that will work for you, let me know.

Was there ever a link to B&W Legion Origin Cards?
I'll take that as a "no".