Custom Origins Compilation

300 posts / 0 new
Last post
I did Str for rabbits because (a) hoops in Gamma World are clearly strength based, and (b) Gamma World rabbits in general seem to be big strong things instead of little agile things.
Gamma World Downloads: Character sheets, GM screen, adventures, monsters, house rules, cards, and more! You can usually find my posts at the Gamma World forum.
Between the 42 origins that have been published, the wonderful selecting here, and a few I've come up with on my own, we've been rolling on a d% chart for origins.  I figured I should share a few.  Tell me what you think!

BAD MOFO
Some men are all talk, Some men are all action.  You, you’re all attitude.  

APPEARANCE: You are big, muscular, tough as nails.  Somehow, your wardrobe of jeans, t-shirts, and optional leather jacket fit in everywhere. Even more impressive is the flame-retarded, explosives-retardant, cut-retardant qualities they posses. 

BAD MOFO TRAITS
Mutant Type: Constitution; Dark; +2 to dark overcharge.
Skill Bonus (Level 1): Gain a +4 to Interaction checks.
Tough Guy (Level 1): You gain a +2 to Will.
You’ll be Back (Level 1): You can choose to reroll any death saves, keeping the second result.
Bad Mofo Critical (Level 2 or 6): When you score a critical hit, you do 1d10 additional damage, and the target is knocked prone.

All out of bubble gum (Bad Mofo Novice)
At-Will • Dark Standard Action                                                                                 Melee 1
Target: One creature
Attack: Constitution + your level vs. Fortitude
Hit: 2d6 + Constitution modifier + your level damage, and the target grants combat advantage to you and all allies until the end of your next turn.

Big Mistake (Bad Mofo Utility)
Encounter • Dark Minor Action                                                                                 Personal
Trigger: You are under an effect a save can end.
Effect: You may make a saving throw as a minor action.

Good, Bad, I’m the Guy with the Gun (Bad Mofo Expert)
Encounter • Dark, Weapon Standard Action                                       Melee or Ranged Weapon
Attack: Constitution+ Accuracy + your level vs. Reflex
Hit: 2[W] + Constitution modifier + your level physical damage, and the target is weakened (save ends).
Special: This attack does not affect your weapon’s Ammo.

I didn't make any origin cards, you must have me confused with someone else! (e.g. AH_Anarchy)

err your origin sheets ;P
I like the Hemokinetic idea. I was also thinking about a Blue Mage type origin. Might post those tonight, I'm feeling creative

. . . and it looks like we might have enough for a new pdf too, shortly. Nice! With this next one, I'll make a big alphabetized compilation with everything, and a comprehensive chart. Anyone have a suggestions as to die-rolling systems? With so many origins now, things like Engineered Human / PSH / Clone / Etc come up rarely. Maybe I should just toss them in as a regular origin? Or maybe I should create a 'Special' section players can optionally roll on?

Also, I could use someone who has a full copy of MSOffice2010. I need the first compilation's text reformatted into something OpenOffice will read without totally screwing up the spacing. (Just opening the file in OpenOffice's conversion screws up the formating something bad) That way I can fix fonts and then copy/paste things together without needing to do much retyping. (The first compilation was done with MSWord's beta, the other with OpenOffice cause the beta ran out.)
Hemokinetic

You are an artist. Blood is your medium, the body your canvas.

Mutant Type: Cha; Dark; +2 to dark overcharge.

Natural Healer (Level 1): Gain a +2 to Science and Nature checks.

Hardy Constitution (Level 1): Gain a +2 bonus to Fortitude.

Biofeedback (Level 1): You have fast healing 3.

Hemokinetic Critical (Level 2 or 6): When you score a critical hit, the attack deals an additional +1d10 damage, and an ally within 5 squares of you regains hit points equal to your Charisma modifier + your level.

Sepsis Induction (Hemokinetic Novice)
You cause your opponents body to reject its own tissue, inducing blood poisoning.
At-Will • Dark, Poison
Standard Action Ranged 10
Attack: Charisma + your level vs. Fort
Hit: The target takes ongoing 10 poison (save ends).

Blood Transfusion (Hemokinetic Utility)

You draw blood out of yourself and use it to close up an ally's wounds.
Encounter • Dark
Move Action Close burst 5

Target: You and one ally in burst.
Effect: You take 2d8+your level damage, and the target gains that many hit points plus temporary hit points equal to your Charisma modifier.

Involuntary Donor (Hemokinetic Expert)

You drain your enemies' vitality, transferring it to yourself.
Encounter • Psi, Psychic

Standard Action Close burst 3
Target: Each enemy in burst
Hit: 1d6 + Wisdom modifier + your level psychic damage.

Effect: You gain temporary hit points equal to the total damage dealt.

Blue Mage (Aka Power Thief)

You are an Adept in the art of mimicry. You can copy and steal the powers of your foe and use them against you enemies. You know their minds and weaknesses, and use them to fullest effect.

Mutant Type: Int; Dark; +2 to dark overcharge.

Knowledgeable (Level 1): Gain a +4 bonus to any skill checks you make related to monster entries.

Adaptive Defenses (Level 1): Once per round as a free action, you may gain a +2 to a defense of your choice until the start of your next turn.

Analyze Weaknesses (Level 1): Your attacks ignore the first 10 points of enemy resistances, and immunities are treated instead as being Resist 20.

Blue Mage Critical (Level 2 or 6): When you score a critical hit, the attack deals an additional +1d10 damage, and an ally within 5 squares of you regains hit points equal to your Charisma modifier + your level.

Mimicry (Blue Mage Novice)
You think that's how its done? THIS is how its done!.
At-Will • Dark, Variable
Move Action Close burst 5
Hit: Choose an at-will power belonging to your opponent. Until you use this power again, you may use the chosen power, substituting Charisma + your level for the attack roll, and using your own weapon damage if it is a weapon power.

Return Fire (Blue Mage Utility)

Hey look! I can do that too!
Encounter • Dark
Immediate Reaction Personal

Trigger: You are hit by an attack.

Target: Attacking creature.
Effect: You make the same attack against the target, substituting Charisma + your level for the attack roll.

Power Thief (Blue Mage Expert)

Concentrating, you suck away a creature's power, using it against him.
Encounter • Dark

Standard Action Close burst 5
Target: One creature in burst
Hit: Choose an alpha mutation the target has readied. Until the end of your next turn, you gain this mutation and the opponent loses it. When the target regains a power, it gets it back in the state you had it last. (i.e. Expended or Unexpended). If the target has no alpha mutations, choose an unexpended encounter power you are aware of.

Anyone have a suggestions as to die-rolling systems? With so many origins now, things like Engineered Human / PSH / Clone / Etc come up rarely. Maybe I should just toss them in as a regular origin? Or maybe I should create a 'Special' section players can optionally roll on?

I have 100 origins I use, and I just included them as regular options on mine- I figured that was closest to mathematically the same I could come up with. 

However, if you're always rolling origins in blocks of 20, then you could come up with a "specials table" for anytime a duplicate d20 roll occurs.  It wouldn't have a lot of entries (d4? d6?) but it won't need them.

As for the MSOffice, I'm your huckleberry.  PM me to let me know exactly what you want done.

I like Hemokinetic a lot, but it occurs to me that it ought to be a Bio origin.
Encounters DM, Season 4 & Season 5 - Amorous Armadillo Game Shoppe - Oviedo, FL
I like Hemokinetic a lot, but it occurs to me that it ought to be a Bio origin.

I thought about that, but typically Bio origins are like mutations of your body, like wings, tentacles, etc, or species origins, which something that uses Psionics or Magic to control a substance generally never fall under. I originally was gonna just call it Blood Mage, but that has the connotation of Evil, which I wasn't going for for this, and we have so many psi origins that control elements I didnt want to lump it in with them.
As a balance nut, I'll offer a couple suggestions to some of your builds that stand out, Chandrak.

The squidling novice power should be dex+2+level vs. AC or else it's the most inaccurate novice power in Gamma World. Angelic and Goatfolk have the same problem. Modifier+level is not enough for vs. AC. Compare it to Plastic or Magnetic (even assuming this is a standard action) and it doesn't hold a candle.

It should probably be unique in some way- probably offering some control element to it (like grabbing, which is essentially immobilize) or having 2 targets to make up for the lack of damage and inaccuracy. Actually, having all of my suggestions still would make it good but not as absurd as temporal or magnetic.

For the Blue Mage, if the power you steal is a weapon power (and therefore versus AC) you are missing out on +2 or 3 accuracy the way you have it worded. I would suggest adding in that you also add in weapon accuracy to weapon attacks.
Currently Playing: lvl 6 Pixie Skald in Home Campaign lvl 2 Human Bard in Forgotten Realms ---
As a balance nut, I'll offer a couple suggestions to some of your builds that stand out, Chandrak.

The squidling novice power should be dex+2+level vs. AC or else it's the most inaccurate novice power in Gamma World. Angelic and Goatfolk have the same problem. Modifier+level is not enough for vs. AC. Compare it to Plastic or Magnetic (even assuming this is a standard action) and it doesn't hold a candle.

It should probably be unique in some way- probably offering some control element to it (like grabbing, which is essentially immobilize) or having 2 targets to make up for the lack of damage and inaccuracy. Actually, having all of my suggestions still would make it good but not as absurd as temporal or magnetic.

For the Blue Mage, if the power you steal is a weapon power (and therefore versus AC) you are missing out on +2 or 3 accuracy the way you have it worded. I would suggest adding in that you also add in weapon accuracy to weapon attacks.

You raise some excelent points, sir. I can't believe I never thought about the fact that almost all vs AC attacks are weapons and should have prof bonus to balance em out. And that if they dont, it needs a small bonus worked in. (I also notice that in a few other origins others did not overlook this!) Normally I'm on the ball for such things - both myself and the other guy who I DM with/for in our group frequent the CharOps here, so I should know these things :P

Since I'm gonna have a new large compilation file coming out fairly soon, I'll make a note of it along with one or two other errata's that need putting in (Like theres one power someone mentioned I put the wrong action type on).

Just a quick question, arent we up for the next compilation pdf yet?
I skimmed back through the last several pages since I updated the uncompiled listing - I didnt do an exact count, but looks like we're ready. Might be short 1 or two, but hey i can always whip up an origin or two - i think theres some suggestions floating around that hadnt gotten done.

Oh, and we're really close to having a classes-as-origins pdf as well. I think we're up to, what, 16 or so for that, so if people want to take a shot at a few more of those over the next few days while I make the new compilation, I can put those in on the end *Heres hoping Bolare posts some more of his origins - I liked those.

Edit: I also see there's a few origins I'd said I'd take a look at, and never had a chance to, like Bolare's interested pet-based origin, and the Doppleganger/Lover/etc group. I'll be taking a look at these.

Final Counts: 17 Classes-As-Origins, 16 Regular Origins (with 4 more needed checking/rebalance).

That superhero GW group I had wants to start up a regular 4E game (with occasional GW fun mixed in, of course), so I've got some work to do to pre since some of them havent played full 4e before, so going through things might take a week. I *think* ive done the prep I've needed to this week, but you know how it is. . . always something is forgotten til last minute. But I'll get to work on this as fast as I can

I'll start off with a suggestion for:

Bad Mofo - I recommend we try to keep the flavor text clean, so maybe just change the name to "Brute" or "Brutish" or something? Also, doing so would make it easilly placeable in both the Classes and Normal origin lists - As a sort of thug class in the former, and simply a big strong thing in the latter. The balance seemed pretty good.
Displacer:
1. Each origin should only have one critical hit option, choosable at both level 2 and 6.
2. Helping hand needs to be clearer - if you can just wield an extra weapon, thats fine. If it lets you make an extra attack each round, that needs to be changed then.
3. The novice power deals almost its entire damage on a miss. You should probably either drastically reduce that (say, just dex mod), or drop it entirely and add grabbed as an effect to the hit or something.
4. Utility and Expert powers seem pretty good now

Lepidoptoid. . . hahaha, is that seriously a Mothra origin, complete with that pollen power? I like.
1. Same as displacer, has 2 critical powers.
2. Novice and utility powers could use some buffing. Expert is pretty good, as long as you buff the novice.

Lover
As I mentioned before, the concept is interesting, but the healing potential needs to be toned way down. Since surges do not exist in gamma world, there is no 'cost' to healing, and no way to run out, so any origin that heals needs to either have encounter power heals, or very small healing amounts.

Hater
1. Greed as an ability is good in concept, but you should make it a flat amount, on par with other damage Auras (i.e. Pyrokinetic). That, or maybe give them a save at the start of thier turn to avoid the ongoing damage.
2. Novice power could use some buffing. Either up the damage a bunch, or add an effect of some kind.
First post has been updated with new info again. I seem to be having some cache issues or something, namely that I cant edit, preview, edit, preview, post. . . and then edit some more - it gets confused when i try to edit again after posting. I will have a help wanted section up soon hopefully, to advertise that I'd love to have some people with artistic talent do some origin cards to go with AH-Anarchy's ones
Oh, and also. . . anyone know how to change the title of a thread? Is it even possible on these forums?
Here's a few origin ideas that came to me while I was working on updates. It came to me that 3.5e templates are great sources of inspiration for things like mutations, so I went through a list I had. Feel free to take a shot at any I haven't posted yet

Tauric - like the old 3.5e template. A Centaur/Wemic/Dracotaur type origin.
Horrid - Another template-based idea, this one was sort of like a Dire creature on steroids.
Voidmind - A sort of controller-ish origin that negates attacks whose name is stolen from Genasi.
Clockwork - because who doesn't like steampunk?
Chimeric - A 'special' option like PSH, EngH, and Clone that lets you choose powers from multiple origins.
Magma Hurler - A blend of Siesmic and Pyrokinetic, with molten rock powers.
Half-Golem - You've had one or more body parts supplimented by technology/magic
Dustform - A sand or dustbased origin inspired by Superhero genres. Generic powers like Ratswarm for maximum combination fun
Warbeast - An unusual origin, meant for beastial / partially intelligent creatures.
Continuing with the archetype origins idea, I've finished and posted a Medic origin:  glimmthegnome.wordpress.com/2010/12/22/a...

Let me know what you think of it. 

Wow, I don't know how I totally missed this when counting back through origins. I completely missed your Gearhead one as well. (And Protector is new as well). Good work on all of them. If you don't mind my including those two as well. . . well then we're at 20 for a non-mutation set for class-like origins! :D
Heh wow ok... so I made Tauric from scratch, only to discover that its powers were almost identical to the Hoofed origin. Tauric is pretty generic though, and could be used for just about any kind of creature, not just Centuars, and not just hoofed creatures.

Oh well, so much for my own advice about not duplicating similar origins. Maybe someone can offer som suggestions as to how to change it up a bit to make it different (other than the features). Here's the current form, anyway:

Tauric

You hail from a universe where quadrupeds with humanoid torsos were the dominant body form.

Mutant Type: Con; Bio; +2 to bio overcharge.
Skill Bonus (Level 1): Gain a +4 to Athletics checks.
Defense Bonus (Level 1): Gain a +2 bonus to Fortitude.
Built Like A Truck (Level 1): You are treated as being mounted as all times, as if you were riding a mount from the Legion of Gold rules. You gain the benefits of both rider and mount from feats.
Tauric Critical (Level 2 or 6): When you score a critical hit, the attack deals an additional +1d10 damage, and the target is knocked prone and weakened (save ends both)

Kick (Tauric Novice)   
Flavor Text Needed
At-Will • Bio, Physical
Standard Action     Melee 1
Attack: Constitution + your level vs. Reflex
Hit: 1d8 + twice your level physical damage, and the target is knocked prone.

Quick Dash (Tauric Utility)
Flavor Text Needed
Encounter • Bio
Minor Action        Personal
Effect:  Until the start of your next turn, your speed increases by two.

Trample (Tauric Expert)
Flavor Text Needed
Encounter • Bio
Standard Action     Personal
Effect: Move your speed. During the move you may pass through enemy squares without provoking attacks of opportunity. You may use the Kick power as a free action against each enemy whose space you enter, but you may only kick each target once.
Continuing with the archetype origins idea, I've finished and posted a Medic origin:  glimmthegnome.wordpress.com/2010/12/22/a...

Let me know what you think of it. 

Wow, I don't know how I totally missed this when counting back through origins. I completely missed your Gearhead one as well. (And Protector is new as well). Good work on all of them. If you don't mind my including those two as well. . . well then we're at 20 for a non-mutation set for class-like origins! :D

Yeah, you can definitely include them. I just posted the Protector yesterday, and was meaning to post here with a link to it. I'm also planning to get a Ravager origin up later this week.

For those who haven't seen it yet, the Protector is available here: glimmthegnome.wordpress.com/2011/01/31/a... 

I posted my Ravager origin today. It's a take on what a barbarian-type character would look like in Gamma World. You can download the pdf from my site: glimmthegnome.wordpress.com/2011/02/04/a...

Please let me know what you think.  

Following up on my idea from my housemate earlier tonight, here's the Animated origin:

Download the Animated origin here!

Gamma World Downloads: Character sheets, GM screen, adventures, monsters, house rules, cards, and more! You can usually find my posts at the Gamma World forum.
Following up on my idea from my housemate earlier tonight, here's the Animated origin:

Amazing!

Hahaha, that's fantastic. The anvil is is pretty strong, but not overly so. I love it

Awesome Origin. I will be using this in my games.

Glimm,

I've been pretty impressed with your non-mutant origins. I've more or less decided to use your archtypes as a sub-list for pure humans. Not quite sure how to implement it during character creation yet, but I'll post a chart when I figure it out.

Here's a new origin that uses the vocation rules from Legion of Gold. Or maybe I just liked typing "Expert Expert" for the expert power.

EXPERT

You're the best there is at what you do.

Other people have luck. You have skill. Or rather, skills – more of them than the average inhabitant of Gamma Terra, that's for sure. You could be a beast-riding bounty hunter, a spice-trading naturalist, a storytelling mad scientist, or a marauding soldier of fortune. What you do doesn't matter as much as how well you do it – and there are none who do it better than you.

Download the Expert Origin now!

I fixed a mistake (attacking vs. Reflex in the at-will, was supposed to be against AC) in the Animated origin; download a fixed copy of the PDF from here:

boldpueblo.com/downloads/gammaworld/GW-o...
Glimm,

I've been pretty impressed with your non-mutant origins. I've more or less decided to use your archtypes as a sub-list for pure humans. Not quite sure how to implement it during character creation yet, but I'll post a chart when I figure it out.

I'm glad you're enjoying them and looking forward to hearing how they work out for you.
Here's my first attempt at a custom origin. Critiques welcomed!

The inspiration here was the number of brilliant mathematicians we have in my hometown; I wanted to create something akin to the boy on "No Ordinary Family" who sees everything in terms of equations and angles, or the female villain on "The Cape" who could instantly suss out how to cause a potentially lethal chain reaction. (She rolled a quarter across the floor, setting off a series of events which culminated in a crashing chandelier.) And, of course, the name is inspired by the Mathemagician from "The Phantom Tollbooth."

See below the entry for my notes and questions.

MATHEMAGIC

You see how it all adds up.

Descriptive text goes here. Blah blah blah blah.

Appearance: Blah, blah, blah.

Mathemagic Traits

Mutant Type: Intelligence; Psi; +2 to psi overcharge.

Skill Bonus (Level 1): Gain a +4 bonus to Science checks.

Numbers Don’t Lie (Level 1): Gain a +2 bonus to Will.

Never Tell Me the Odds (Level 1): Whenever you roll a 1 on a d20, reroll. You must use the new result, even if it is also a 1.

Origin Critical (Level 2 or 6): When you score a critical hit, the attack deals 1d10 extra damage, and you may use know the angles as a minor action once before the end of your next turn.

Mathemagic Powers

KNOW THE ANGLES

MATHEMAGIC NOVICE

You see precisely how battlefield conditions can put your enemy at maximum disadvantage.

At-Will ✇ Psi

Standard Action     Ranged 3

Target: One enemy

Attack: Intelligence + your level vs. Reflex

Hit: The target grants combat advantage to you and to all allies until the end of your next turn.

Miss: The target grants combat advantage until the end of your next turn.

PUZZLE IT OUT

MATHEMAGIC UTILITY

You can extricate someone from a sticky situation.

Encounter ✇ Psi

Standard Action     Ranged 3

Target: You or one ally

Effect: The target makes a saving throw with a +5 power bonus.

PROBABILITY SHUNT

MATHEMAGIC EXPERT

Your calculations change reality itself.

Encounter ✇ Psi

Immediate Interrupt     Close burst 5

Trigger: A d20 is rolled to determine the result of an attack, skill use or power use by a creature within 5 squares of you

Target: The triggering creature

Attack: Intelligence + your level vs. Will

Hit: You may increase or decrease the result of the d20 roll (before modifiers are applied) by up to five. You may not increase it beyond 20, or decrease it below 1. If the new result of an attack roll is 20 (before other modifiers are applied), it triggers a Critical Hit. If the modified result of any d20 roll made by an ally is 1 (before other modifiers are applied), it triggers an Alpha Flux.

Notes

Tried very hard to find the balance. "Never Tell Me the Odds" obviously gives the player a 1-in-20 chance of a reroll, but I felt that the fact it was a forced reroll might offset that a little, given that there may be times the player would welcome an Alpha Flux.

As an At-Will, "Know the Angles" might be too much. Here, I was hoping that making it a non-damaging attack would help; the character is trading an opportunity to cause damage for the possibility of allow his allies to pummel the target.

"Probability Shunt" is weird, and I'm not sure how best to explain it. The trigger is the d20 roll itself. The power is potentially much more potent than that of the Hypercognitive Expert, so I though that it might help if the character had to make an attack roll to affect an ally, as unusual as that is. (I was also considering the possibility that a character might want to deliberately screw over an ally in some sort of Cryptic Alliance-related incident.) Should it be a close burst, or a ranged attack? 
I should point out that I am not myself a Mathemagician, and I don't know how the math works on these powers. I just made my best guesses based on what's in the rulebooks. 

I'd really appreciate comments or criticisms. I'm dabbling in creating original GW content, and want to know if I'm on the right track.

(Oh, and sorry for the awful formatting in my earlier post. It didn't look like that when I composed it!) 
"Division by Zero" or "Subtract head from shoulders" would be fun names for math powers.
No new pdf compilation yet?
Its being worked on, I promise
I've been really busy with RL stuff lately - two family members had to have major surgury for various reasons, and I've been picking up the slack at home. Also, I PMed a few people who offered to help out with reformatting the 1st pdf but didnt get any replies, so I've had to go over that myself. The 1st 50 or so origins are done now, and I'm adding in a more every few days. So it's coming, I swear
Here's a slightly revised version of my Mathemagic origin, now in handy .pdf form. (I imitated Oraibi's format, as I like that particular presentation.)

Download the Mathemagic origin
Its being worked on, I promise
I've been really busy with RL stuff lately - two family members had to have major surgury for various reasons, and I've been picking up the slack at home. Also, I PMed a few people who offered to help out with reformatting the 1st pdf but didnt get any replies, so I've had to go over that myself. The 1st 50 or so origins are done now, and I'm adding in a more every few days. So it's coming, I swear

Oh sorry Embarassed 

I'll wait patiently... 
Is it just me or is the Serpentine origin missing from PDF 2?
Only a week later than promised, but here they are: SIX new origins, based on the classes available in the "low-tech" MMORPG, Kingdom of Loathing!

Note: Text in quotes is actual text from the game and copyright Asymmetric Publications, LLC.

The Seal Clubber

SEAL CLUBBER 

"Seal Clubbers hail from the frigid Northlands, because one character class always hails from the frigid Northlands."

Appearance: You are burly and masculine (even if you are female) and enjoy wearing clothes made of the hides of your enemies. Naturally, your loincloth is cut just right to show off your awesome six-pack abs!

Seal Clubber Traits
Mutant Type: Strength, Bio; +2 to bio overcharge.
Skill Bonus (Level 1): Gain a +4 bonus to Athletics checks.
Northern Exposure (Level 1): Gain a Resist cold 15.
Double-Fisted Skull-Smashing (Level 1): You may choose to wield two 1-handed melee weapons instead of a weapon and a shield and make one basic attack with each weapon as a standard action.
Seal Clubber Critical (Level 2 or 6): When you score a critical hit, the attack deals 1d10 extra damage. If the attack was a melee attack, you can make a basic melee attack against a second target as a free action.

SEAL CLUBBER POWERS

Thrust-Smack (Novice)

Put your back into it!

At-Will ✇ Bio, Weapon
Standard Action     Melee +1
Target:
One enemy
Attack:
Strength + your level + weapon accuracy vs. AC
Hit:
1[W] + Strength modifer + your level damage. If you are wielding a two-handed melee weapon, this damage is doubled and you may push the target a number of squares up to your Strength modifier.

Musk of the Moose (Utility)

"You grunt and strain until moose musk oozes out of all of your pores. Yuck."
Encounter ✇ Bio
Standard Action     Close burst 5
Target: Up to 3 enemies within the burst.
Effect:
Pull each enemy up to 3 squares.  Each target takes a -2 penalty to attacks that do not include you as a target until the beginning of your next turn.

Lunging Thrust-Smack (Expert)

"This is a thrust-smack with a lunge added to it for good measure."

Encounter ✇ Bio, Weapon
Standard Action     Melee +2
Target:
One enemy
Attack:
Strength + your level + weapon accuracy vs. AC
Hit:
2[W] + Strength modifer + your level damage. If you are wielding a two-handed melee weapon, this damage is doubled and the target is knocked prone.
Miss:
1[W] + Strength modifer + your level damage.

The Turtle Tamer

TURTLE TAMER

"The Turtle Tamer's mystical connection with his terrapin brethren imbues him with great power. He excels at moving very slowly and winning footraces with smug satisfaction."

Appearance: You are always accompanied by one or more turtle-y friends, who serve you faithfully as helmets, knee and shoulder pads, and sometimes even shields.

Turtle Tamer Traits

Mutant Type: Constitution, Bio; +2 to bio overcharge.
Skill Bonus (Level 1): Gain a +4 bonus to Nature checks.
Reptilian Fortitude (Level 1): Gain a +2 bonus to Fortitude.
Tao of the Terrapin (Level 1): You take a -1 penalty to movement. Whenever you equip armor or a shield, each one grants an additional +1 AC.
Turtle Tamer Critical (Level 2 or 6): When you score a critical hit, the attack deals 1d10 extra damage, and the target is slowed (save ends).

TURTLE TAMER POWERS

Shieldbutt (Novice)
"We all know that a shield is primarily used to, y'know, shield one from damage. With this skill, though, your shield becomes a powerful weapon as well."

At-Will ✇ Bio, Physical, Weapon
Standard Action     Melee
Requirement: You must have a shield equipped.
Target:
One enemy
Attack:
Constitution + your level vs. Reflex
Hit:
1d8 + Wisdom modifer + your level physical damage, and the target grants combat advantage until the end of your next turn.

Cold-Blooded Fearlessness (Utility)
"Ever wonder why turtles never run? It's because they're not afraid of anything, man."
Encounter ✇ Bio
Minor Action     Melee 1
Target: You or one ally.
Effect: The target makes a saving throw against any one effect with a bonus equal to your Constitution modifier.

Summon Leviatuga (Expert)

"You've learned to call upon Leviatuga, the Great Turtle of the Deep. He'll heed your call, and bite your enemies with his ancient, powerful jaws."
Encounter ✇ Bio, Necrotic
Standard Action     Ranged 5
Target: One enemy
Attack: Constitution + your level vs. Reflex
Hit: 3d8 + Constitution modifer + your level necrotic damage. The target is slowed (save ends).
Miss: The target is slowed (save ends).

The Pastamancer

PASTAMANCER

With mastery of the arcane secrets of Noodlecraft, the Pastamancer is a force to be reckoned with. Uh... With which to be reckoned.

Appearance: You are lean and starchy, and tend to cling to walls.
Pastamancer Traits
Mutant Type: Intelligence, Dark; +2 to dark overcharge.
Skill Bonus (Level 1): Gain a +4 bonus to Acrobatics checks.
Springy Fusilli (Level 1): Gain a +2 bonus to Initiative.
The Flavour of Magic (Level 1): Whenever your Cannelloni Cannon or Stuffed Mortar Shell powers target an enemy that is vulnerable to a damage type, you may choose to have the power deal damage of a type to which the target is vulnerable rather than the power's normal damage. If you do so, the power loses the Force keyword and gains the keyword appropriate to the new damage type.
Pastamancer Critical (Level 2 or 6): When you score a critical hit, the attack deals 1d10 extra damage, and the target is restrained until the end of your next turn.

PASTAMANCER POWERS

Cannelloni Cannon (Novice)
"This spell allows you to summon and then fire a cannon made of cannelloni and stuffed with all manner of deadly substances."
At-Will ✇ Dark, Force
Standard Action     Ranged 10
Target:
One enemy
Attack:
Intelligence + your level vs. Fortitude
Hit:
1d8 + Intelligence + twice your level force damage.

Entangling Noodles (Utility)
"You conjure up a mass of sticky noodles to entangle your opponent."
Encounter ✇ Dark, Zone
Standard Action     Close blast 3
Effect: The blast creates a zone of entangling noodles which lasts until the end of your next turn. Each square within the zone counts as difficult terrain, and enemies that start their turn within the zone are restrained.

Stuffed Mortar Shell (Expert)
"This bomb bursting in air will give proof through the night that your foe has suffered some serious trauma."
Encounter ✇ Dark, Force
Standard Action     Burst 1 within 10 squares
Target: Each enemy in the burst
Attack: Intelligence + your level vs. Fortitude
Hit: 2d8 + Intelligence + twice your level force damage.
Miss: Half damage.

The Sauceror

SAUCEROR

"Long engaged in an uneasy truce with the Pastamancers, the guild of Saucerors protects the secrets of the Ancient Brotherhood of Gravymakers."

Appearance: You are saucier than the average chef-mage, and your clothing is often splattered with tell-tale blobs of the many gravies and dressings you have mastered.

Sauceror Traits
Mutant Type: Wisdom, Dark; +2 to dark overcharge.
Skill Bonus (Level 1): Gain a +4 bonus to Science checks.
Expert Panhandling (Level 1): You gain a +4 bonus to Interaction checks made to barter or haggle over the price of trade goods.
Elemental Saucesphere (Level 1): You gain Resist 5 Acid, Cold, Fire, Necrotic, and Radiation.
Sauceror Critical (Level 2 or 6): When you score a critical hit, the attack deals 1d10 extra damage, and you gain 1d10 temporary hit points.

SAUCEROR POWERS
Stream of Sauce (Novice)

You reach deep into the Cosmic Sauce and draw forth a seemingly endless stream!
At-Will ✇ Dark, Cold or Fire
Standard Action     Ranged 10
Target:
One enemy
Attack:
Wisdom + your level vs. Reflex
Hit:
1d8 + Intelligence modifer + your level damage, and ongoing 5 damage. If your attack roll was an odd number, the damage dealt by this attack is cold damage; otherwise, it is fire damage.

Jabanero Saucesphere (Utility)

You manifest a thick coating of invigoratingly spicy sauces.
Encounter ✇ Dark, Healing
Immediate Interrupt     Personal
Trigger: You are hit by an attack which deals damage to you.
Effect:
Until the end of the encounter, whenever you hit with a power that deals ongoing damage, you also gain hit points equal to your Wisdom modifier.

Saucegeyser (Expert)

"Few foes can withstand the savage combination of beating and drowning that this spell delivers."
Encounter ✇ Dark, Cold or Fire
Standard Action     Burst 1 within 10
Target:
Each enemy in the burst
Attack:
Intelligence + your level vs. Reflex
Hit:
2d8 + Intelligence modifer + your level damage, and ongoing 15 damage. If your attack roll was an odd number, the damage dealt by this attack is cold damage; otherwise, it is fire damage.

The Disco Bandit

DISCO BANDIT

"The Disco Bandit boogies to and fro, hither and yon. Whence come you? No man knows. Whither strike you next? All men live in fear of your Moxie."

Appearance: With a heart of polyester and moves that make the ladies swoon, you are a disco-dancing superstar from a simpler, sexier time. Ohhh, yeahhh.

Disco Bandit Traits
Mutant Type: Dexterity, Psi; +2 to psi overcharge.
Skill Bonus (Level 1): Gain a +4 bonus to Interaction checks.
Smooth Movement (Level 1): You gain a +2 bonus to Reflex.
Disco Power Nap (Level 1): When you use a second wind, you gain a +2 bonus to attack rolls in addition to the normal benefits.
Disco Bandit Critical (Level 2 or 6): When you score a critical hit, the attack deals 1d10 extra damage, and the target is blinded (save ends).

DISCO BANDIT POWERS
Disco Eye Poke (Novice)

"In the course of your disco dancing, you can poke your opponent in the eye (or eye analogue)."

At-Will ✇ Psi, Physical
Standard Action     Melee
Target:
One enemy
Effect: Shift 2 squares before or after this attack.
Attack: Dexterity + your level vs. Fortitude
Hit:
1d6 + Dexterity modifer + your level damage, and the target is blinded until the end of your next turn.

Overdeveloped Sense of Self-Preservation (Utility)

You look out for Number One, baby!
Encounter ✇ Psi
Immediate Reaction     Personal
Trigger: You are adjacent to two or more enemies.
Effect:
Shift your speed.

Disco Face Stab (Expert)

And then, BAM! Right in the face!
Encounter ✇ Psi, Physical, Weapon
Standard Action     Melee or Ranged
Target:
One enemy
Attack:
Dexterity + your level vs. Fortitude
Hit:
2[W] + Dexterity modifer + your level damage, and the target takes ongoing 5 physical damage. If the target is blinded, the ongoing damages increases to 15 physical.

The Accordion Thief

ACCORDION THIEF

"The scourge of mariachis and polka bands, the Accordion Thieves have plied their malign craft since time out of mind."

Appearance: You might be a spangled-sombrero mariachi mafioso, a lederhosen-cladden polka perpetrator, or a retired Eastern European zydeco enthusiast. No matter where you are or what you're up to, you're never far from your trusty accordion.

Accordion Thief Traits
Mutant Type: Charisma, Psi; +2 to psi overcharge.
Skill Bonus (Level 1): Gain a +4 bonus to Stealth checks.
Moxie of the Mariachi (Level 1): You start play with an accordion in addition to your normal starting gear. You may equip the accordion as a two-handed light ranged weapon which deals sonic damage. While you have an accordion equipped, you gain a +2 to Interaction checks.
Phat Leon's Phat Loot Lyric (Level 1): When you draw an Omega Tech card, draw two cards from the same deck. Choose one of these cards to keep, and discard the other one.
Disco Bandit Critical (Level 2 or 6): When you score a critical hit, the attack deals 1d10 extra damage, and you may immediately roll once on the Ancient Junk table.

ACCORDION THIEF POWERS
Power Ballad of the Arrowsmith (Novice)

You play a killer solo on your accordion.

At-Will ✇ Psi, Sonic, Weapon
Standard Action     Ranged
Requirement:
You must have an accordion equipped.
Target:
One enemy
Effect: You gain a +2 bonus to Fortitude until the beginning of your next turn.
Attack: Charisma + your level vs. Fortitude
Hit:
[W] + Charisma modifer + your level damage and the target is dazed.

Sonata of Sneakiness (Utility)

"Hearing this song will imbue the listener with astounding obfuscative abilities."
Encounter ✇ Psi
Immediate Reaction     Personal
Trigger: You roll for Initiative.
Effect:
Make a Stealth check as a free action. You do need to have superior cover or total concealment for this check. Until the end of your next turn, enemies can not target you.

****es' Symphony of Destruction (Expert)

"This horrible song will make whoever hears it very angry."
Encounter ✇ Psi, Sonic, Weapon
Standard Action     Ranged
Requirement:
You must have an accordion equipped.
Target:
One enemy
Effect: Until the beginning of your next turn, whenever an ally hits the target, that attack gains a bonus to damage equal to your Charisma modifier.
Attack: Charisma + your level vs. Will
Hit:
2[W] + Charisma modifer + your level damage.

Thrust-Smack (At-Will, Standard) Melee weapon +1: Str + Level + [W] VS. AC =
[W] + Str + 2xLevel damage. If you are wielding a 2-handed melee weapon, deal
double damage.

LIKE.

Some comments:
-The Seal Clubber's Thrust-smack power seems weak compared to just making two melee basic attacks with Doublefisted skullsmashing. Perhaps add some sort of muscle-related side-effect?
-Does the speed penalty for Tao of the terrapin stack if you wear both armor and a shield?
-I'm confused about your decision for the Pastamancer to be a Con-based origin. I'd imagine that a mysticality class would use a mental ability score as their primary stat. Also, the damage modifier (Wis) for Stuffed Mortar Shell is inconsistent with its attack modifier (Con).

I look forward to your implementations of the other KoL classes!
Seal-Clubber: The main idea there is that you get the +1 melee reach, and double damage if you go with a two-handed weapon. I agree that it is a little on the weak side, though.

Turtle Tamer: No. The speed penalty applies even you aren't wearing armor at all. (It's not a KoL rules-based thing; I just wanted to tie in that "really good at being slow" line in the intro.)

Pastamancer: I wanted each class to have a different base stat. I was already using Wisdom for Turtle Tamer and Charisma for Disco Bandit, so that only left Intelligence for the Mysticality classes. From there, I reasoned that Pastamancers should be starchy and rigid and summon tough, physical noodles, and... yeah. It's weak reasoning, but I couldn't talk myself out of keeping Wisdom as the Turtle Tamer stat. If you use these Origins and want to switch the two prime stats for TT and PM, I certainly would not cry foul.

[Edit: I've gone and switched the primary stats around.]

Oh, and the inconsistency was a cut and paste error.

Update: All 6 class origins are now posted!