Free Download: GM Screen for Gamma World

18 posts / 0 new
Last post
So here's a DM screen you can print off that will fit in the box.

boldpueblo.com/downloads/gammaworld/GW-g...

Instructions for creating the screen:

1. Download the file.

2. Print it out on 11 x 17 cardstock, double sided, color print.

3. Cut off the top 2.5 inches.

4. Fold it into thirds and prop it up in front of you. Ta da! GM screen.

This screen includes the following:

• Index to important rules in the rulesbook (including FiFG rules!)

• Ancient junk table (including FiFG junk plus Dungeon 185 rules)

• Skill check DCs

• Encounter difficulty table and XP budgets by number of players, for planning encounters

• Skill challenge chart with XPs per level (as per FiFG)

• End of encounter checklist

• Starting gear table (player-side, including gear from FiFG)

• Weapons and armor charts (player-side)

• List of conditions (player-side)

Enjoy!

Gamma World Downloads: Character sheets, GM screen, adventures, monsters, house rules, cards, and more! You can usually find my posts at the Gamma World forum.

Nice Job! Thank you....
Looks great. Thanks.

Edit: I just noticed how much material support you're producing for GW and I'd like to doubly thank you.
IMAGE(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a58/Smougman/Avatars/FR_Icon2-1.png)IMAGE(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a58/Smougman/Poland.gif)IMAGE(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a58/Smougman/Avatars/Ebb.gif)IMAGE(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a58/Smougman/Avatars/GamaW.png)
Thank you kind sir!  Your effort is appreciated in thoughts rather than money.
Thank you kind sir!  Your effort is appreciated in thoughts rather than money.

Or Ma'am, as the case may be

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Kynn

Thank-you,
Great resource!

If you're taking suggestions on what to add... consider something like the DMG pg 42.  It's helpful to have those for improvising attacks and damage and whatnot.

If you're taking suggestions on what to add... consider something like the DMG pg 42.  It's helpful to have those for improvising attacks and damage and whatnot.

Have you seen Mike Shea's Gamma World DM cheat sheet?  (Based on his DM cheat sheet, naturally.)
After using the previous GM screen in play several times, I decided I wasn't all that happen with it, and wanted more stuff. So I shrunk down the font smaller and threw some more tables on it:

It's a bigger download, because I put one of the Gamma World wallpapers on one page. Also, it's now 9 inches tall, so just cut off 2 inches after you print it on 11 x 17 cardstock.

Gamma World Downloads: Character sheets, GM screen, adventures, monsters, house rules, cards, and more! You can usually find my posts at the Gamma World forum.

Thank you! (again) and nice job! (again)
Well done, and thanks for sharing this with us! Smile

Marv (Finarvyn) Master of Mutants (MA and GW) Playing 5E D&D and liking it! OD&D player since 1975

Ancient junk table (including FiFG junk plus Dungeon 185 rules)

I just noticed that a digital camera appears twice on the table. Once as camera, digital and once as digital camera.

Kerry

The gold balls listed on the table should be *golf* balls.
Kerry

Thanks for the proofreading! I'll update those soon. Maybe they're GOLD golf balls?

Thanks for the proofreading! I'll update those soon.

Using your tables as a basis, I am making my own sheets to update/paste onto an old Gamma World GM screen I own. To resolve the duplicate camera, I simply modified 19, 9 to be "roll twice" as well as 19, 10. In fact, if you need more space, you can collapse several entries into one row such as...

19, 8  Wristwatch
19, 9-10  Roll twice on this table
20, 1-10  Location-specific junk table

Kerry

Updated! Thanks for the catches again.

I moved "roll twice" to 1, 1 and snuck in an extra item that shows up as ancient junk in Famine in Far-Go.

So here's a DM screen you can print off that will fit in the box.

Instructions for creating the screen:

1. Download the file.

2. Print it out on 11 x 17 cardstock, double sided, color print.

3. Cut off the top 2.5 inches.

4. Fold it into thirds and prop it up in front of you. Ta da! GM screen.

This screen includes the following:

• Index to important rules in the rulesbook (including FiFG rules!)

• Ancient junk table (including FiFG junk plus Dungeon 185 rules)

• Skill check DCs

• Encounter difficulty table and XP budgets by number of players, for planning encounters

• Skill challenge chart with XPs per level (as per FiFG)

• End of encounter checklist

• Starting gear table (player-side, including gear from FiFG)

• Weapons and armor charts (player-side)

• List of conditions (player-side)

Enjoy!

Dungeon 185? What rules are in there that are pertinent to Gamma World?
"Hometown, Gamma Terra" and "Factory of Misfit Omega Tech" are both tagged as Dungeon 185  articles, even though they didn't actually make it into the magazine and are free.
"Hometown, Gamma Terra" and "Factory of Misfit Omega Tech" are both tagged as Dungeon 185  articles, even though they didn't actually make it into the magazine and are free.

A friend of mine wrote "Hometown, Gamma Terra". I highly recommend it.