Custom Origins Compilation

300 posts / 0 new
Last post
Played the PSH last night.  Had a blast with him.  The GM loved the flavor of him as well, especially the Will Smith references.

Cheers

Awesome! 

PSH is a little odd in being a PC's only origin, so as a DM you have to figure out how incorporate it - Engineered Human, of course, fits the standard chargen more smoothly.  BTW, not counting the PSH, we're at 16 origins.  That's getting pretty close to our own d20 random custom origin table.  Cool

Any ideas that haven't been covered yet?

Oops, looks like this request tried to create an infinite loop. We do not allow such things here. We are a professional website!

in the main book you have fire and earth type origins, what about Air and Water? What about Canines as well?

Yet another inspired by 1e mutations (Heightened Precision, Heightened (Senses), Intuition, Molecular Understanding)

Awakened

Awakened

You live in a world more beautiful, more hideous, more intricate and detailed than the one everyone else sees.  You understand the special providence in the fall of a sparrow, and sense the buddha-nature in the flitting gamma moth.  You percieve the underlying crystaline structure that interconnects all things - and how to break the crap out of it.

Apearance:   You give the impression of being calm, even 'spaced out,' as if you were contemplating something far removed from ordinary existance - but to you, nothing is far-removed for your existance.

Mutant Type: WIS; Psi; +2 to Psi overcharge.
Defense Bonus (Level 1): Gain a +2 to REF.  
Heightened Sense (Level 1): You gain a +4 to Perception and Insight checks, but are vulnerable 5 to sonic attacks and have a -2 penalty to saves to recover from Blindness or Deafness caused by senory overload.
Danger Sense (Level 1):  You can sense when immediate danger threatens you:  you do not grant combat advantage while you are able to move, and can add your WIS instead of your INT/DEX to your AC when wearing light armor.
Flawless Critical (Level 2 or 6): When you score a critical hit, you inflict an extra 2d8 damage.

Precission Attack (Awakened Novice)
You sense physical weakpoints in objects and creatures... which is nasty, if you can actually hit one of those points.
At-Will • Psi, Weapon
Standard Action                     Melee or Ranged: 
Weapon
Targets: 
One creature you can see
Attack:  WIS +Acc v AC
Hit:  1[W]+WIS+level + 1d6 extra damage.  If the target is granting combat advantage, you inficlt an additional +2d6 extra damge.  This 'extra damage' is not maximized on a critical hit.

Molecular Understanding  (Awakened Utility)
You run your hands over the Artifact, sensing it's structure at the deepest levels.  It's a little creepy to watch, actually.
Encounter • Psi
Standard Action    Melee: touch
Effect:  You spend a moment examining an object.  Your next roll dealing with that object - mechanics, science, or other skill roll or damage inflicted on the object or even Omega Charge Check - gains a bonus equal to your WIS modifier.

Deadly Intuition (Awakened Expert)
You attune your perceptions to one opponent, anticipating his every move, exploiting his every weakness.  Sucks to be him.
Encounter • Psi
Standard Action             Ranged 5
Target: One creature.
Attack: WIS vs WILL.
Hit:  For the rest of the encounter, the target grants you combat advantage and has vulnerability 10 to all your attacks.  You know where the target is as well as if you could see him, gain a +2 to all your defenses against his attacks, and automatically succeed on Insight and Perception checks against him (he automatically fails any checks that use your Per or Insight as target numbers) for the rest of the encounter.
Miss:  You gain a +2 to all your defenses against the target's attacks for the rest of the encounter.

Oops, looks like this request tried to create an infinite loop. We do not allow such things here. We are a professional website!

in the main book you have fire and earth type origins, what about Air and Water? What about Canines as well?

Today's origins are brought to by the letter 'W'

Wolfen

Wolfen

You are a sentient, occassionally humanoid, canine - the sort of thing that might spark legends of a werewolf.  But are a wolf mutated to seem more human, or a human mutated to seem more lupine?  Hey, it's an important question  - it has a bearing on who we have for dinner.

Appearance:   You might look like a particularly hairy human with prominant canines or an oddly soulful-looking wolf or dog, or anything in between.

Mutant Type:  CON; Bio; +2 to Bio overcharge.
Defense Bonus (Level 1): Gain a +2 to REF.  
Lupine Senses (Level 1): You gain a +4 to Perception and can identify and track individuals by scent.
Pack Mentality (Level 1):  You can communicate wordlessly with your allies, and instinctively use cooperative tactics.  You gain and grant one ally flanking when you and at least one ally are adjacent to the same enemy. 
Pack Critical (Level 2 or 6): When you score a critical hit, you inflict +1d10 damage and either you or one ally adjacent to the target (your choice) can shift 2 as a free action.

Drag Down the Prey (Wolfen Novice)
'Prey' is relative, of course... and sometimes relatives are prey.
At-Will • Bio
Standard Action                     Melee: 
Targets:  One creature
Attack:   CON + level vs AC
Hit:  2d4 + CON + level damage and the target is knocked prone.  If the target is already prone, you inflict +2d6 extra damage.

Dual Nature  (Wolfen Utility)
You bring forth the beast (or man) that dwells within you.
Encounter • Bio
Immediate Reaction    Personal
Trigger:  You discard one or more readied mutations.
Effect:  Until you use this power again (so a minimum of 5 minutes, since it's an encounter power), you become physically almost entirely human (as human as any Engineered Human) or canine.
Canine:
  Your Drag Down the Prey Novice Power damage increases to 2d8.  Your Speed increases by 2.  You cannot use weapons (but can still wear armor or use Omega Tech that isn't a weapon), pronounce words, or perform delicate tasks that require, well, thumbs.
Human:  Your Drag Down the Prey Novice Power becomes a Weapon power (Melee: weapon; 1[W] instead of 2d4), and you lose Lupine Senses but gain a +4 to Interaction checks and a +2 to Omega Charge Checks.

Call of the Wild (Wolfen Expert)
You throw back your head and howl like a .. well, like a wolf, of course.
Encounter • Bio, Sonic, Psychic, Fear, Charm
Standard Action             Close Burst 3
Target: Each enemy in burst. 
Effect:  You pull each ally who is not already in the burst up to 3 squares.
Attack: CON + level vs WILL.
Hit:  2d6 + CON + 2xlevel sonic and psychic damage, you push the target up to 3 squares, and the target suffers a -2 on it's attack rolls (save ends).
Miss: 1d6 + CON + level sonic damage.
Effect:  After you have resolved the attack, each ally in the burst can make one save against an effect that a save can end.  This is not an action.

Weather Witch

Weather Witch

You are in tune with the primal forces of wind and storm - or psychically sensitive to meteorological phenomena.  Whatever, you can make it rain, which is worth some serious scratch in a drought.

Apearance:   Your platinum hair stirs in a constant updraft and your eyes are pools of molten cobalt.  

Mutant Type: INT; Psi; +2 to Psi overcharge.
Skill Bonus (Level 1): Gain a +4 to Nature checks.
Defense Bonus (Level 1): Gain a +2 to FORT. 
Weather-Wise (Level 1):  You always know what the weather will be like over the next few hours or days (more precisely the shorter the timeframe).  Minor weather effects always seem to break your way, you don't get that wet when you go out in the rain, and are always upwind of anyone you sneak up on.  You gain a +2 bonus to stealth, perception, and saving throws when you are outdoors. 
Storm Surge (Level 2 or 6): When you score a critical hit, you inflict +1d10 damage with the attack and your target is pushed 1 sq and knocked prone.

Sudden Gust (Weather Witch Novice)
You conjure a wall of wind capable of knocking about light, unsecured objects - like pickup trucks.
At-Will • Psi, Physical
Standard Action                     Close Blast 5
Target: Each creature in blast.
Attack:  INT + level vs REF
Hit:  1d6 + INT + level physical damage and you push the target 3.  You cannot push a larger target unless all of its space is within the blast.

Precipitation (Weather Witch Utility)
Better get out the umbrellas.
Encounter • Psi
Standard Action      Close Burst 3
Effect:   You wring moisture out of the air, causing precipitation apropriate to the prevailing conditions - rain on a spring day, oppressive humidity in summer, fog, snow, hail or sleet in winter, etc.  Indoors, you create a dank mist that causes water to bead on exposed surfaces.  You create a zone in the area of the Burst.  Any creature (or object or anything else) in the zone has concealment and resist 10 Fire.  Less dramatic precipitation can also occur for miles around.
Sustain(minor):  The zone persists, if you move, it moves up to 3 squares towards you.

Tornado Warning (Weather Witch Expert)
Where did that trailer park come from?
Encounter • Psi, Physical
Standard Action             Area Burst 2 w/in 20
Target: Each creature in burst.
Attack: INT + your level vs. REF
Hit:   3d6 + INT + levelx2 physical damage and you slide the target 3 squares and knock it prone.
Miss:  1d6 +INT + level physical damage and the target drops prone.

Any chance of compiling these into a PDF document ?
Any chance of compiling these into a PDF document ?

Yes, 100%. I plan on compiling them all sometime next week, and AH-Anarchy has agreed to consider making origin power cards for us as well, to match the core cards he's designed. He hasn't said yes officially, just agreed to consider it once we've got a PDF available so he can see the powers.

Oh also, I realized I forgot to include DoctorComic's Amphibious origin he posted in some other thread. And that makes 20!

Sorry about lack of formatting; Im in a hurry today.

Amphibian

Amphibian                                -- By DoctorComics

Mutant Type: Dexterity; Bio; +2 to bio overcharge.

Skill Bonus (Level 1): Gain a +4 to Nature checks.

Swim Speed (Level 1): You have a swim speed of 6.

All-Around Vision (Level 1): You are never surprised.

Amphibian Critical (Level 2 or 6): When you score a critical hit, you let out a croak of triumph which dazes any creature adjacent to you until the end of your next turn.

Grasping Tongue (Amphibian Novice)
This thing isn't just for show, baby.
At-Will • Bio
Minor Action Melee 3
Target: One creature
Attack: Dexterity + your level vs. Ref
Hit: The target is pulled 2 squares. 

Prodigious Leap (Amphibian Utility)

Gotta go.
Encounter • Bio
Move Action
Effect: You jump your speed, shifting through enemy squares as long as you end in an unoccupied square.

Swallow (Amphibian Expert)

I don't know what's more disgusting, that you can swallow a man whole,

or that you would want to.
Encounter • Bio
Standard Action Melee 1
Target: One creature of your size or smaller
Attack: Dexterity + your level vs. Ref
Hit: The target takes 2d10 + your level physical damage and is removed from play until the beginning of your next turn. It cannot take actions during this time.

Question for Tony: Some of those powers in your last 3 origins didnt have '+ your level' as part of the to-hit line. Was this a mistake, or on purpose?

I'm thinking that if a power should be inaccurate, a penalty to the roll would be better, because leaving off + level, which all standard origins powers have, really cripples you as you go up in levels since all bonuses are built in.
Updated the first post as well.
Mistake.  I'm used to using Stat v Def as a shorthand in 4e.  I think I generally remembered to add level or 2xlevel to damage, though.  I'll give 'em all a quick once-over.   

Question about all-around vision:

Does not being surprised mean you don't grant combat advantage during an enemy surprise round or that you somehow keep enemies from getting a surprise round at all? 
I must congragulate you guys on a great job.
Question about all-around vision:

Does not being surprised mean you don't grant combat advantage during an enemy surprise round or that you somehow keep enemies from getting a surprise round at all? 

While I was not the one who wrote that Origin, and thus dont know what the author intended, in normal 4E rules that means that you always get to act if there is a surprise round.
Tentacled

Tentacled

I don't need no stinking hands, fingers are overrated anyway.

You have tentacles growing out of your body, probably more than most folks have limb, and you're proud of it. Ok so you freak a few of the more sheltered folk out. They're just jealous. So what if the tentacles have a mind of their own sometimes, beats going through life with all sorts of unnatural bones in your manipulators.

Appearance: Tentacles, you has them. 

Mutant Type: INT; Bio; +2 to bio overcharge
Skill Bonus (Level 1): Gain a +4 bonus to Athletics checks.
Rubbery Limbs (Level 1): Gain resist 10 force.
Extra Limbs (Level 1): You possess several Powerful tentacles. Even when your primary limbs are otherwise in use (such as climbing, or re-wiring a doomsday device), you can manipulate and hold weapons, shields, and or other hand-held items normally.
Tentacled Critical (Level 2 or 6): When you score a critical hit, the attack deals 1d10 extra damage, you pull the target 2 squares, and they are immobilized till the beginning of your next turn.

Tentacle Slap (Tentacled Novice)
You call that a punch? I've been slapped harder than that. Here let me show you.
At-Will • Bio
Standard Action Melee 2
Attack: Intelligence + your level vs. Fort
Hit: 1d8 + twice your level physical damage and you slide the target one square.
Special: This power can be used in place of a basic melee attack when making an opportunity attack.

Crowd Control (Tentacled Utility)
Time to put all those silly jointed-limbs in their place.
Encounter • Bio
Minor Action Personal
Effect: Until the end of your next turn any creature that moves out of, or uses a ranged or area attack in, a square within 3 squares of you draws an opportunity attack from you.

Writhing Mass (Tentacled Expert)
GROUP HUG!
Encounter • Bio
Standard Action Close Burst 3
Target: Each creature in burst.
Attack: Intelligence + Your Level vs. Reflex
Hit: 2d8 + intelligence modifier + your level damage and you pull the target to the closest available square to yourself.

I know I'm stepping on the cephalapoid's schtick a bit here, but you can never have enough tentacles.
It's not overpowered is it?

I know I'm stepping on the cephalapoid's schtick a bit here, but you can never have enough tentacles.
It's not overpowered is it? 

Seems a little too tough in the Traits area to me.

Caoimhe Ora Snow

Game Designer, The Queen's Cavaliers

5e D&D Stuff: Birthright Conversion

What if I switched the resistance to 10 force?
Almost done with the first version of the pdf. Just cleaning up the format a bit, checking for typos and proper rules text.

As a note, I've tweaked a few things here and there for balance. Nothing major. If anyone objects to a change, bring it up as a balance discussion here

Check back in an hour or two, and the pdf should be available.
Awesome Chandrak ... i showed one of my players the PSH and he started drooling
Still touching things up. Stupid MS Word >.< Sometimes when I touch up a format in a certain way, it screws up the whole paragraph.

Almost done though
Done! PDF is released, with a link on the first post. Should be working just fine - download only, public access as long as you've got the link to it. I had a friend test it, and he downloaded it just fine, but if you're having problems let me know.
Any chance of saying how the abilities work that are not in the gamma world rules. Like charging .. bull rush and radiant i dont remember if there are anymore in the compilation
No, I don't want to put in official rules text about things into the PDF. Thats almost certain to be copyright infringment. It already is on shaky ground as-is just using the name Gamma World in the text.

If you don't normally play 4E, just go to the 4E Rules Questions forum and ask there how they work.
Thanks for the PDF.  I was just about to create one for myself!
_________________________________________________________ Craedus - Gatherer of new GW locales for the GW Community Atlas
Awesome Chandrak ... i showed one of my players the PSH and he started drooling

Cool.  That's the second really positive response I've gotten on it. 

I didn't /think/ I made it too powerful....

Remember, it's a 'double' - you only get the one origin if you're PSH.

The only one I had issues with balance-wise was Awakened, really. Some of its stuff seemed like it needed toning down a bit, so I tweaked it a little in the pdf.

PSH seems a bit overpowered at first glance; But honestly, given the fact that they dont get Alpha Mutations (which can be REALLY strong), its probably more than ok, so I left them alone. I suspect they'll lie on the strong side, but thats no different than certain other combinations. I think the only change I might suggest is making thier 4th level and 8th level traits non-stackable, for clarity. A +6 to Omega Charge would mean that almost never lose tech, and with some items, that would make them nearly unkillable (Like the Phoenix Circlet)
Sheesh, no, they're not meant to stack...

The mutations that inspired 'Awakened' included some of the most potent damage-enhancing mutations.  If you actually had all those mutations in 1e Gamma World, you could hit someone for 4d6+12 damage - with a club.  Some of that may have crept into the origin.  Embarassed 

BTW, I added the origins I did to the Gamma World group wiki

So I was very motivated writing up some enw Origins that were stuck on my brain after half a dozen games now. After adding all the drafts I have 24 Origins almost done. Just have to format them all.

Here are the current formatted ones.

Canine

Man's best friend is now man's most dangerous mutant beast!

Canine: Strength, +2 Bio,

Skill Bonus (Level 1): +4 Perception.

Scrappy (Level 1): +2 Fortitude

Bloodhound (Level 1): +1 Attack against Bloodied enemies

Canine Critical (Level 2 or 6) : When you score a critical hit, the attack deals 1d10 extra damage, and the target takes ongoing 5 physical damage (save ends).

Bite Hold (Canine Novice)

Don't let the same dog bite you twice. 

At-Will Bio, Physical    

Standard                      Melee 1

Attack: Str + level +2 vs AC

Hit: 1d6 + Strength + level Damage and target is Grabbed

Roll Over (Canine Utility)

Red Rover, Red Rover, Let Fido Roll Over.

At-Will Bio

Minor               Personal

Effect:  Stand from Prone

Dog Eat Dog (Canine Expert)

Always trust a dog to bite if bitten.   

Encounter         Bio, Physical

Immediate Reaction                  Personal

Trigger: An enemy damages you with an attack.

Attack: Strength + you level + vs. Reflex

Hit: 2d10 damage + Strength modifier physical damage

Effect: Target is weakened until the end of their next turn.

Horned

Now that is a rack...

Horned: Constitution, +2 Bio,

Skill Bonus (Level 1): +4 Interaction

Thick Skinned (Level 1): +1 AC

Powerful Charge (Level 1): +2 damage on charges

Horned Critical (Level 2 or 6): When you score a critical hit, you may make a charge attack as a free action.

Goring Charge (Horned Novice)

No one is stupid enough to grab a bull by the horns.

Put those horns to good use.

Standard                      Melee 1

Effect: You charge and make the following attack in place of the melee basic attack.

Attack: Constitution + level + 4 vs AC

Hit: 2d6 + Constitution modifier physical damage and knock target prone.

Bull Headed (Horned Utility)

You cannot push a cow’s head down unless its drinking water by its own will.

Encounter         Bio

Immediate Interrupt      Personal

Trigger: You are hit by an attack that pulls, pushes, slides, or knocks you prone.

Effect: You are not pulled, pushed, slid, or knocked prone by the attack.

Blood Frenzy (Horned Expert)

Something about the color red makes you go bonkers.

Encounter         Bio

Immediate Reaction

Trigger: When Bloodied by an attack from a creature

Effect: Make a melee basic attack or charge against the triggering creature. If the attack hits the creature is knocked prone and pushed 2 squares.

Hoofed

From horse to centaur.

Hoofed: Constitution, +2 Bio,

Skill Bonus (Level 1): +4 Athletics

Gallopy (Level 1): +2 Reflex

Powerful Legs (Level 1): +1 Speed

Hoofed Critical (Level 2 or 6): When you score a critical hit, the attack deals 1d10 extra damage, and you shift 2 squares.

Trample (Hoofed Novice)
You are inferior to no man or mutant as you trample them under your hooves. 

Move               Personal

Effect: Move your speed and you can move through enemies’ squares. Any enemies moved through are target to the following attack.

Attack: Constitution + your level vs Reflex

Hit: Constitution modifier and your level physical damage.

Gallop (Hoofed Utility)
You summon an inner burst of speed for the right moment. 

Encounter         Bio

Minor

Effect: Move your speed

Back Kick (Hoofed Expert)
At the right moment you can put your weight into the perfect kick. 

Standard          Melee 1

Attack: Constitution + your level vs Reflex

Hit: 2d10 damage + Constitution modifier + double your level and the target is knocked prone.

Miss: You gain another use of the power

Aquatic

You already sleep with the fishes.

Aquatic: Dexterity, +2 Bio,

Skill Bonus (Level 1): +4 Athletics

Slimey & Scaley (Level 1): +1 AC

Aquatic (Level 1): Swim speed of 6 and breath underwater

Aquatic Critical (Level 2 or 6): When you score a critical hit, the attack deals an extra 1d10 damage and is slowed (save ends). 

Water Spray (Aquatic Novice)
Water is your home, your life, your weapon. 

At-Will Bio, Physical

Standard          Ranged 5

Attack: Dexterity + your level vs. Fortitude

Hit: 2d6 + Dexterity modifier + your level and the target is pushed 1 square

Slippery (Aquatic Utility)
You are that fish who always gets away.

Encounter         Bio

Trigger: When an Enemy moves adjacent to you.

Effect: Shift 3 squares.

Swallow (Aquatic Expert)
 The bigger fish catch the smaller fish.

Target: One creature your size or smaller

Attack: Dexterity + your level vs. Reflex

Hit: 2d10 + Dexterity modifier + your level in physical damage and the target is grabbed by you. As long as it is grabbed it takes 5 ongoing acid damage at the start of its turn.

The body is only a vessel for a soul of something far greater then mere flesh. 

Avatar: Wisdom, +2 Psi, +4 Conspiracy

Only a Vessel (Level 1): +1 to all Saves

Ghost in the Shell (Level 1): May aid self on skill checks with a minor action. 

Avatar Critical (Level 2 or 6): When you score a critical hit, the attack deals 1d10 extra damage and the target suffers a -1 to all rolls until the end of you next turn. 

Insightful Strike (Avatar Novice)
Your inner voice guides your strikes from success to failure. 

At-Will Psi, Weapon

Standard          Melee or Ranged Weapon

Target: One Creature

Attack: Wisdom + your level + weapon accuracy vs. AC

Hit: 1[W] + Wisdom modifier + your level

Miss: Gain +1 Attack against the target until the end of your next turn.

Past Memories (Avatar Utility)
You have many lifetimes of experience to aid you. 

Encounter         Psi

No Action

Trigger: You make an attack roll, a saving throw, a skill check, or an ability check and dislike the result

Effect: You add 1d6 to the triggering roll

Unleashed (Avatar Expert)
Sometimes the genie can escape the bottle. 

Encounter         Psi, Psychic

Standard          Close Burst 2

Target: Each creature in burst

Attack: Wisdom + your level vs. Will

Hit: 1d10 damage + Wisdom modifier + your level psychic damage.

Miss: Half damage

Esper

The mind is a terrible thing to waste. 

Esper: Wisdom, +2 Psi, +4 Conspiracy

Mind Blank (Level 1): Resist 10 Psychic

Freudian Flux (Level 1): When a creature ends its turn adjacent to you, it takes 5 psychic damage.

Esper Critical (Level 2 or 6): When you score a critical hit, the target falls prone (save ends).

Id Insulation

You send tendrils of thought burrowing into your foes’ minds, compromising their resilience.

At-Will Psi, Psychic

Standard Action           Ranged 10

Attack: Wisdom + your level vs Will

Hit: 1d8 damage + Wisdom modifier and the target suffers a -1 to all Defenses until the end of your next turn.

Super-Ego

Your personal & absolute set of standards aid you in the chaos.

Encounter         Psi

Trigger: You suffer an ongoing effect.

Effect: Make an immediate saving throw.

Ego Whip

Your psychic attack hits like the crack of a whip, flooding your foe with feelings of crushing worthlessness. 

Encounter         Psi, Psychic

Standard Action           Ranged 10

Attack: Wisdom + your level vs Will

Hit: 2d10 + Wisdom modifier psychic damage and the target is stunned (save ends)

I may need to do some other ones too - one of my group suggested making Pistol Shrimp >.>

I shudder at the concept of a Seismic Pistol Shrimp.

Edit: I also need to pester Doctor Comics to post his Age-based origins here; he made 3 for his ongoing GW blog.
It wasn't a rock... it was a rooock LOBSTER

Caoimhe Ora Snow

Game Designer, The Queen's Cavaliers

5e D&D Stuff: Birthright Conversion

I like the new Origins Dudesock, but your missing Criticals for Aquatic & Avatar.

Love the Esper, very old school. 
Thanks fixed it.

Miniature

It seems anything can be miniaturized, so why not mutants?

Miniature: Charisma, +2 Bio,

Skill Bonus (Level 1): +4 Acrobatics

Lost in the Crowd(Level 1): +2 AC when adjacent to two creatures larger then you.

Feisty(Level 1): +2 Reflex

Only Smaller: You count as Small Size. You suffer -2 Attack with all weapons, except one handed weapons if you equip them two handed.

Miniature Critical (Level 2 or 6): When you score a critical hit, the target suffers Vulnerable 5 to all damage until the end of you next turn.

Shin Kick (Miniature Novice)

While you so low you might as well kick some shins.

At-Will Bio, Physical

Target: One Creature

Attack: Charisma + your level vs. Fortitude

Hit: 1d6 + Charisma + your level in damage and the target grants combat advantage to the next attack that targets it.

Too Slow! (Miniature Utility)

You small body is very difficult to hit.

Encounter         Bio

Trigger: You are hit by an attack

Effect: Reroll the attack and keep the result.

Cute Little Bugger (Miniature Expert)

He’s so cute, how can I kill something that cute? OW, it hit me!

Encounter         Bio

Trigger: You are target of an attack.

Effect: You cannot be the target of the triggering attack and make a free basic attack against the attacker with combat advantage.

Extraterrestrial

In a far far galaxy...

Extraterrestrial: Intelligence, +2 Dark, +4 Science

Alien Mind (Level 1): +2 Will

Technological Superior (Level 1): +2 onus to checks to see if you Omega Tech burns out.

Extraterrestrial Critical (Level 2 or 6): When you score a critical hit, the attack deals and extra 1d10 damage and you gain a +2 to all Defenses until the end of your next turn.

Be Good (Extraterrestrial Novice)
You make a psychic demand on your enemies for peace. 

Encounter         Dark, Psychic

Minor Action                Ranged 5

Requirement: You cannot have attacked this creature before or after this action until the effect is over.

Attack: Intelligence + your level vs. Will

Hit: Until the end of you next turn if the target makes an attack it suffers psychic damage equal to you Intelligence modifier + double your level.

Glowy Finger (Extraterrestrial Utility)
Your species has mastered the science of biology. 

Encounter         Dark, Healing

Minor Action                Melee Touch

Effect: The target can make an immediate saving throw or regain hit points equal to your Intelligence modifier + your level.

Phone Home (Extraterrestrial Expert)
A call to the mothership aids you in blasting your enemies while you make an escape. 

Encounter         Dark, Teleport, Laser

Standard Action           Close Burst 2

Target: Each creature in burst

Attack: Intelligence + your level + 3 vs AC

Hit: 1d10 + Intelligence modifier + double your level in laser damage.

Effect: You teleport 10 squares after the attack.

I know Far-Go will have an Alien origin, but I couldn't help myself after watching some E.T. 
I've posted a couple origins on my blog in addition to an alternate system for choosing origins.

Two-Headed Origin:  glimmthegnome.wordpress.com/2010/10/20/t...

Survivor Origin:  glimmthegnome.wordpress.com/2010/11/03/o...

Specialized Origin Tables:  glimmthegnome.wordpress.com/2010/11/01/s...  

I love your Two-Headed. Well done!
Lol wow, if I do a right-up of Pistol Shrimp, and include Dr Comics 3, thats another 14 already since I did the last PDF.

Clearly, this aspect of homebrew for GW is pretty popular. I'm surprised we havent been seeing big lists of Ancient Junk / Omega Tech / Alpha Mutation homebrew stuff yet.
lol wow looks like a compilation 2 is in the works lol
lol wow looks like a compilation 2 is in the works lol

Haha yeah, looks that way. Just need a few more from people and I can make another one I'll be updating the front post shortly with at least mentions of this new stuff.
So I was very motivated writing up some enw Origins that were stuck on my brain after half a dozen games now. After adding all the drafts I have 24 Origins almost done. Just have to format them all.

Any chance of getting you to post some of them here? ;)
The one I was surprised about was Squidling, since theres a big ol picture of an octopus woman on the cover, and I didnt see a monster or an origin relating to that.

There is a 'tentacles' mutation card.

More furry mutants than just the Felinoid and the Yeti (Ursoid) might not be a bad idea, though.  A scaly origin or two would be nice.  Maybe a Serpent and a Warm-blooded Saurian?

Never did get around to serpent...

Serpentine

Serpentine

You're a cold-hearted snake...

Appearance:
  You are scaly and cold-blooded, you may be serpentine or lithely humanoid, depending on your other origin. 

Mutant Type:
Constitution; Bio; +2 to Bio overcharge.
Skill Bonus (Level 1): Gain a +4 to Interaction checks to intimidate or tell believable lies.
Cold-Blooded (Level 1):  +2 to Fort.  You have resist 5 poison & radiation, vulnerable 5 cold, and are slowed until the end of your next turn when you take cold damage.
Serpentine Motion (Level 1):  You deduct 1 from your speed, but climb and swim at that speed. 
Serpent-tooth Critical (Level 2 or 6):
When you score a critical hit you deal 1d4 extra damage on that attack and the target gains ongoing poison damage as if it had been hit with your Strike! novice power - if you critically hit with that power, the ongoing poison damage is increased by 5.

Strike!  (Serpentine Novice)
In the blink of an eye...
At-Will *
Bio, Physical
Standard Action                            Melee: 2
Attack: CON + your level vs. REF.
Hit: 1d4 + your CON mod physical damage and the takes ongoing 2+your level poison damage (save ends).

Shed Your Skin (Serpentine Utility)
You slough off your old self, and stand (er, coil) anew.
Encounter • Bio
Standard  Action                          Personal
Effect:  You can discard any readied Alpha Mutations you no longer want, ending their effects immediately (for instance, getting rid of the consequences of a failed Overcharge check).  You also heal 5 + CON hps and can make a save against each effect on you that a save can end.

Crushing Coils (Serpentine Expert)
You wrap around a foe and crush the life out of it.
Encounter
• Bio, Physical
Standard Action                            Melee 1
Attack:
Constitution + your level vs. AC
Hit: 2d10 + CON Mod + twice your level physical damage and the target is grabbed and takes ongoing physical damage equal to your level until it escapes from the grab.  You have a +5 to your defenses to resist the target's escape attempts.
Miss:   1d6 + CON Mod + level and the target is grabbed.

Any chance of getting you to post some of them here? ;)

Yeah I will get them finished & posted this weekend.

I got about 9 drafted so far, we will see how many get finished by then. 
I love your Two-Headed. Well done!

Whoever compiles this should note that Pay Attention doesn't work. You can't take Immediate Reactions onces dazed, stunned, or dominated. It has to be an interrupt and worded differently.
Squamous
You defy form and function on such a horrifying level that your mere presence portends the downfall of your enemies.

Mutant Type: Cha; Psi; +2 to psi overcharge.
Skill Bonus (Level 1): Gain a +4 to Conspiracy checks.
Mind of the Aeons (Level 1): Gain a +2 bonus to Will
Biliferous Form (Level 1): During the first round of combat, any enemy that can see you is weakened until the end of their turn. You also take a -4 penalty to Interaction checks.
Squamous Critical (Level 2 or 6): When you score a critical hit, the target takes ongoing 10 psychic damage (save ends).

Icky Ichor (Squamous Novice)
You dowse your enemy in a thick, vile slime, composed of some otherwordly bodily fluids
At-Will * Psi, Psychic
Standard Action     Melee 1
Attack: Charisma + your level vs. Reflex
Hit: 2d6 + Charisma modifier + your level psychic damage, and the target is dazed until the start of your next turn.

Painful Ululation (Squamous Utility)
You utter an interdimensional scream as you suffer from a dire wound.
Encounter * Psi, Sonic
Immediate Reaction    Close burst 5
Trigger: You become bloodied
Effect: Each enemy in the burst grants combat advantage to the first attack made against it until the start of the triggering enemy's next turn.

Gibbous Effluence (Squamous Expert)
You appear to take on the partial form of an amorphous blob, while simultaneously retaining your ruggose horror.
Encounter * Psi, Psychic
Special: Shift your move speed when you make this attack. You gain phasing during this movement
Standard Action        Melee 1
Target: Each creature you can reach as you shift.
Attack: Charisma + your level vs. Fortitude
Hit: 1d10 + Charisma modifier + your level psychic damage, and the target is immobilized until the start of your next turn.
Effect: Half damage. You are considered insubstantial until the start of your next turn.