Card List

187 posts / 0 new
Last post
Not to be too dense, but I don't have my copy of the boxed set yet and am trying to get a handle on what is what here...

1. The boxed set has the "rad" set, which is a standard set of 80 cards.

2. There are booster packs with 120 cards, randomly put into the packs.

3. There are two(?) promo cards in the store-only demo kit.

4. There are an additional 120 "atom" cards. What are they and where would we get them?

Hard to believe that the game hasn't even reached Barnes & Noble yet and there are 322 power cards already out there!

As was mentioned by the above, the 'Atom' set is thge booster packs, and the 'Rad' set is the 80 that come in the box. There are supposedly 3 promo cards I think (from earlier discussion in this thread), only 2 of which have been identified.

The reason your B&N doesnt have it yet is that B&N is not a premiere store. B&N will have it for you on tuesday The rest of us tracked down stores that got it last week.

4. There are an additional 120 "atom" cards. What are they and where would we get them?

The Booster cards are the Atom crads, this appears to be their expansion symbol.  There may be new Booster sets in the future, depending on the success of these.

31. Redirection (Dark) You redirect a ranged attack to another target.; Immediate Imterrupt, Personal; Trigger: An enemy hits you with a ranged attack; Effect: The triggering attack misses you instead.  Choose a creature within 5 squares of you.  The triggering enemy rerolls the attack against that target.; Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+: The triggering attack scores a critical hit against the new target.; 9 or less: The triggering attack scores a critical hit against you instead of missing.

32. Rubbery Skeleton (Bio) Your bones and flesh become rubbery and stretchable.; Benefit: You gain resist 5 physical, and your melee reach increases by 1.; Overcharge: When you start your turn, you can roll a d20.; 10+: You gain resist 10 physical instead of 5.; 9 or less: You collapse in a bonelss heap (save ends).  While under this effect, you are immobilized and can't attack.

33. Amnesia Field (Psi) "Hey, anyone remember where I put my pistol?"; Standard action, Area burst 2 within 10; Target: Each creature within burst;  Attack: Level +3 vs. Will;  Hit: The target forgets all events of the last 5 minutes (save ends). (It's not usually helpful to give a hungry bear amnesia, but it can be useful when you've angered a "new friend."); Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+" You target each enemy you can see instead.; 9 or less: You forget everything that's happened to you in the last 24 hours.

34. Stink Glands (Bio, Poison) You develop glands that give off some powerful funk.;  Benefit: Whenver another creature starts its turn within 2 squares of you, you (well, your odor) push it 1 square.  In addition, until the start of its next turn, it's slowed and takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls.; Overcharge: When you start your turn, you can roll a d20.; 10+: The creature also takes 10 poison damage.; 9 or less: You take a -2 penalty to attack rolls while this card is readied.

35. Super Genius (Psi) Go ahead and say it: "SOOOPER GENIUS!";  Benefit: You gain a +2 power bonus to AC, Reflex, attack rolls that use Intelligence, Conspiracy, Mechanics, and Science checks.  You also instantly discern the stupid ideas of others (ask the GM if you're not sure).  This doesn't include your own stupid ideas.; Overcharge: When you start your turn, you can roll a d20.; 10+: The power bonus increases to +4 while this card is readied.; 9 or less: You are stunned by the stupidity of others until the end of your turn.

36. Teleportation (Psi, Teleportation) Bamf!; Benefit: You can teleport 10 squares during your turn as a move action.; Special: You can expend this power to teleport 1000 squares (1 mile) as a move action.; Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+: While this card is readied, you also teleport each creature within 5 squares of you 10 squares (or 1 mile if you expend the power).; 9 or less: While this card is readied, at the start of each of your turns, you teleport 1d6 squares in a random direction as a free action.

37. Vampiric Healing (Dark, Healing, Necrotic) Go on, sink your fangs in.  You'll feel better.  Standard action, Melee touch; Target: One creature; Attack: Level +3 vs. Fortitude; Hit: 3d8 + Constitution modifier + twice your level necrotic damage, and the target is dazed until the end of your next turn.  In addition, you regain hit points equal to 5 + your level.; Miss: The power is not expended.; Overcharge: When you hit with this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+ The target takes 3d8 extra necrotic damage.; 9 or less: The target gains vampiric healing and can use it once while this card is readied.

38. Venomous Spurs (Bio, Poison) It's a platypus thing.  Standard action, Melee 1; Target: One creature; Attack: Level +3 vs. Fortitude; Hit: 1d6 + Strength modifier + twice your level poison damage, and the target is dazed and takes ongoing 10 poison damage (save ends both).; Aftereffect: The target takes ongoing 5 poison damage (save ends).; Miss: The power is not expended.; Overcharge: When you hit with this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+: You can use this power a second time while this card is readied.; 9 or less: You also take ongoing 10 poison damage (save ends). You can't save against this effect during the turn you overcharge it.

39. Stoke Resentment (Psi, Psychic) You choose the time for the "Airing of Grievances."; Standard action, Close burst 5; Target: Each enemy in burst; Attack: Level +3 vs. Will; Hit: 2d8 + Charisma modifier + twice your level psychic damage, and the target can't benefit from flanking an enemy or benefit from powers that target allies (save ends both).; Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+: At the start of the target's turn, if one of its allies is nearer to it than an enemy, it attacks that ally during that turn.; 9 or less: You also attack each ally in the burst.

40. Hostility (Psi, Psychic) You cause your enemy to regard everyone as a foe.; Standard action, Ranged 10; Target: One creature; Attack: Level +3 vs. Will; Hit: 1d10 + Charisma modifier + twice your level psychic damage, and during it's turn, the target must attack the nearest creature if possible (save ends).; Afftereffect: The target is dazed (save ends).; Overcharge: When you hit with this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+: The target takes a -5 penalty to saving throws against this power.; 9 orr less: The target gains a +5 bonus to attack rolls against you while this card is readied.
The reason your B&N doesnt have it yet is that B&N is not a premiere store. B&N will have it for you on tuesday The rest of us tracked down stores that got it last week.

Oh, I know the reason. My problem is that my "local" premiere store is at least 45 minutes away and I can't find the time to get there. They have copies and are willing to hold one for me, but I'm trying to find a copy a little closer.

The Booster cards are the Atom crads, this appears to be their expansion symbol.  There may be new Booster sets in the future, depending on the success of these.

Ah. This thread confused me because it started out discussing the booster cards then later someone posted something about the "Atom" deck so I thought they were different. I get it now!

Marv (Finarvyn) Master of Mutants (MA and GW) Playing 5E D&D and liking it! OD&D player since 1975

Oh, I know the reason. My problem is that my "local" premiere store is at least 45 minutes away and I can't find the time to get there. They have copies and are willing to hold one for me, but I'm trying to find a copy a little closer.

And there are no premiere stores in the UK. Given my local store's record of getting stuff in (took them about 6 months to get some 4e DnD stuff in) and the next best store being about 3 hours away. Welp. Still looking forward to this alot.
And there are no premiere stores in the UK. Given my local store's record of getting stuff in (took them about 6 months to get some 4e DnD stuff in) and the next best store being about 3 hours away. Welp. Still looking forward to this a lot.

Man, that stinks and I feel your pain. Hopefully we both can get this thing ASAP!

Marv (Finarvyn) Master of Mutants (MA and GW) Playing 5E D&D and liking it! OD&D player since 1975

Yeah. I have my group pretty physced to be running around with faulty fusion guns as mentally empowered lizard people covered in fur. This card list is only exaberates things really. I'd love to help out but I'll have to make do by saying Great job everyone, thanks for everything you're doing, heres hoping we can have the other 40 done soon.
Thanks to all involved. Let's hope we see the last 40 Omega Tech typed up soon
Yes, I am really pumped for these cards. I wont actually have access to game for a while so I can't help :P pooh. But lets get it done! Thanks all!

(I even purchases card stock in anticipation of these cards! )
To everyone who PMed me... Sorry for the delay, but real life invaded my online time... Should have a reply to your request really soon....
Is it possible that we can get one compiled list in a single post, or perhaps a pdf?
There's currently a beta of the PDF version floating about... Okay two versions, one is 4 to a page and the other is 9 to a page... If I knew of a hosting site they would appear there...
There's currently a beta of the PDF version floating about... Okay two versions, one is 4 to a page and the other is 9 to a page... If I knew of a hosting site they would appear there...

Stuff happens.
Is it possible that we can get one compiled list in a single post, or perhaps a pdf?

The card list is too long for a single post; I tried this, but it cut off around card 112.

I'll consolidate the 80-card "Rad" deck into one post, however, and link it to the first post in the thread along with the other links, so that it's always accessible to the newcomer. 
The Doctor Comics Blog: doctorcomics.blogspot.com On Twitter @doctorcomics GW Card List: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/26023881/Card_List
So is someone going to make CCG sized versions of these lists, with the titles on the top and the appropriate information on the cards? That way, we could print out copies of both the atom and rad sets, and have matching backs and such. I could even let my players use those to build decks and then still have my GM deck for whenever we need that.
So is someone going to make CCG sized versions of these lists, with the titles on the top and the appropriate information on the cards? That way, we could print out copies of both the atom and rad sets, and have matching backs and such. I could even let my players use those to build decks and then still have my GM deck for whenever we need that.

Just be aware that the more you turn this into a full reproduction of what WotC offers for sale, the more quickly this will be shut down...

Follow my blog and Twitter feed with Dark Sun campaign design and DM tips!
Dark Sun's Ashes of Athas Campaign is now available for home play (PM me with your e-mail to order the campaign adventures).

use Mediafire.
The last promo card you're missing is called "Two-Headed," and is a convention exclusive. It was first given out at New York Comic Con 2010. I believe it will be available at D&D Experience in January 2011 next.

Chris Tulach

D&D Program Manager

Wizards of the Coast  

Chris on Twitter

The last promo card you're missing is called "Two-Headed," and is a convention exclusive. It was first given out at New York Comic Con 2010. I believe it will be available at D&D Experience in January 2011 next.

Ooh, that sounds cool.

Awesome, thanks Chris! Any chance of getting the text from the card as well? Especially as the only way I'm likely to see it is if one turns up on eBay...
Pretty please?
Heh, yeah I did some digging, and can't even find mention of the card anywhere.
Excellent job on the compiled list!  Thank you very much!
Thanks everyone for your work on this.  Very appreciated.

Peace Tomas
Any chance we will get the 40 starter Omega Tech cards?
75. Repeating Gauss Rifle (O; U; Xi) This rifle uses magnetic fields to launch heavy darts at high velocity. Weapon: 2-hand ranged; Power: Encounter Physical; Target: One, two, or three creatures; Effect: You make three attacks divided between one, two, or three targets.; Attack: Level + 8 vs. AC; Hit: 1d12 + Dexterity modifier + your level physical damage, and you push the target 1 square.; Salvage 2: A 2nd-level character can salvage the repeating gauss rifle. It becomes a light 2-hand ranged 20 weapon: Dex/Int; +3 accuracy; 1d12 damage; and you push the target 1 square.

I assume it requires a Standard Action to use, but what is the range? 20?

Kerry

75. Repeating Gauss Rifle (O; U; Xi) This rifle uses magnetic fields to launch heavy darts at high velocity. Weapon: 2-hand ranged; Power: Encounter Physical; Target: One, two, or three creatures; Effect: You make three attacks divided between one, two, or three targets.; Attack: Level + 8 vs. AC; Hit: 1d12 + Dexterity modifier + your level physical damage, and you push the target 1 square.; Salvage 2: A 2nd-level character can salvage the repeating gauss rifle. It becomes a light 2-hand ranged 20 weapon: Dex/Int; +3 accuracy; 1d12 damage; and you push the target 1 square.

I assume it requires a Standard Action to use, but what is the range? 20?

Kerry

It's a weapon so you'd use it to attack and I would assume it to be a Standard action to use.

As for range, I would assume it has the same range as the salvaged range. 2-hand ranged 20. Though it doesn't specifically state that it's a light 2-handed ranged gun or whatnot, so that's the call I'd make.
Whoever had that 9 per page PDF that was floating around... mind sending me a link or PMing it to me or something? Much thanks!
113. Plasma Sphere (O; R: Ishtar) This small cannon generates white-hot plasma bombs encased in guided magnetic fields.  Weapon: 2-hand ranged; Power: Encounter Electricity, Fire; Standard Action, Area Burst 2 within 20; Attack: Level + 6 vs. Reflex; Special: This attack ignores blocking terrain (like walls).; Hit:4d8 + Strength Modifier + your level electricity and fire damage.; Miss: Half damage; Salvage 8: A 8th-level character can salvage the plasma sphere. It becomes a heavy 2-hand ranged 10 weapon: Str/Con; +2 accuracy; 2d12 electricity and fire damage, and each creature adjacent to the target takes damage equal to your level.

I assume the Target is "Each creature in burst"?

Kerry

114. Rad Armor (O; R: Ishtar) This metallic-black powered suit protects you from harm by releasing a burst of rads at a nearby enemy when you’re damaged. Armor: Heavy; Power: Encounter Radiation; Immediate Reaction, Close Burst 2; Trigger: You take damage; Target: One creature in burst; Attack: Level + 6 vs. Reflex; Hit: 3d8 + Constitution + twice your level radiation damage, and the target is weakened (save ends).; Salvage 6: A 6th-level character can salvage the rad armor. It becomes heavy armor: +7 armor bonus to AC; resist 10 radiation.

Should the Hit be 3d8 + Constitution modifier + twice your level radiation damage, and the target is weakened (save ends)?

Kerry
For 113: Assumption is good.
For 114: Look at the CONTEXT of what's going on. All DAMAGE is based on MODIFIERS and you shouldn't have to say that in the descirption. Though, I think they decided to forgo that particular word in Gamma World since I think WotC believes everyone who plays will have the D&D 4e rules. Just look where they have the Gamma World forums...

The deck of cards in the Gamma World box set is 80 cards; 40 are Alpha Mutations, the other 40 are Omega Tech. We call this deck the "Rad" deck because it has a radiation symbol in the upper right corner.

Here are the Alpha Mutations.

1. Accelerated Reflexes (Bio) You kick your reaction speed into overdrive. Free Action, Personal; Trigger: You start your turn; Effect: You gain a +2 power bonus to attack rolls and to all defenses until the end of your next turn. In addition, you shift 3 squares and take a standard action; Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20; 10+: You can use this power a second time on your next turn while this card is readied; 9 or less: At the end of your turn, you are stunned until the end of your next turn.

2. Adaptive Resistance (Bio) That which does not kill us makes me stronger. Shame about you, though... Immediate Interrupt, Personal; Trigger: You take damage; Effect: You gain resist 10 to the damage type of the triggering attack while this card is readied; Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20; 10+: You are immune to that damage type instead while this card is readied; 9 or less: You also gain vulnerable 5 to all other damage types while this card is readied.

3. Psychic Reversal (Psi, Psychic) I'm rubber, you're glue. Immediate Interrupt, Personal; Trigger: You take psychic damage from an enemy's attack; Effect: The triggering enemy takes that psychic damage instead. You still suffer any other effects from the triggering attack; Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20; 10+: The triggering enemy is also stunned until the end of your next turn. 9 or less: You take one-half the psychic damage instead, and the triggering enemy takes the rest.

4. Anti-Life Leech (Dark) Nobody better life leech you, or they'll be sorry. Benefit: You gain resist 10 necrotic. In addition, you are immune to life-leech attacks. When a creature targets you with life leech, it is stunned until the end of its next turn, and its hit point total drops to its bloodied value (or to 1 hit point if it is already bloodied); Overcharge: None.

5. Aquatic Adaptation (Bio) All that time you spent in the tub as a youngster is finally paying off! Benefit: You can breathe water, and you gain a Swim speed equal to your speed; Overcharge: At any time, you can roll a d20; 10+: While this card is readied, you can mentally communicate with fish within a mile of you; 9 or less: While this card is readied, you think you can mentally communicate with fish within a mile of you.

6. Carapace (Bio) Your skin hardens into a thick, tough carapace. Benefit: You gain a +2 power bonus to AC and take a -1 penalty to speed; Overcharge: When you start your turn, you can roll a d20; 10+: While this card is readied, the power bonus to AC increases to +4; 9 or less: You cocoon yourself in your own shell (save ends). While you're under this effect, the power bonus to AC increases to +10, and you can't take any actions.

7. Cloud the Mnd (Psi) Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men ... or whatever the hell that is. Minor Action, Close Burst 5; Target: One creature in burst; Effect: The target can't see you (save ends). While under this effect, the target doesn't realize you exist or notice any of your actions; Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20; 10+: The target takes a -5 penalty to saving throws against this effect; 9 or less: You cloud your own mind and can't see the target (save ends).

8. Beguiling (Psi): Noooo! Pleeeease don't hurt me! Minor Action, Close Burst 5; Target: Each enemy in burst; Attack: Level + 3 vs. Will; Hit: The target can't attack you (save ends); Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20; 10+: The target takes a -5 penalty to saving throws against this power; 9 or less: When the target saves against this effect, it gains a +2 bonus to attack rolls against you while this card is readied.

9. Devolution (Dark, Psychic) A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Standard Action, Ranged 10; Target: One creature; Attack: Level + 3 vs Fortitude; Hit: 3d10 + Intelligence modifier + twice your level psychic damage, and the target is dazed and can make only basic attacks (save ends both); Overcharge: When you hit with this power, you can roll a d20; 10+: The target takes a -5 penalty to saving throws against this power; 9 or less: You also hit yourself with this power.

10. Confusion (Psi) Huh? What? Standard Action, Ranged 5; Target: One creature; Attack: Level + 3 vs Will; Hit: The target is confused (save ends). While the target is under this effect, roll a d6 a the start of its turn to see what it does:; 1-2: It doesn't take any actions; 3-4: It attacks the nearest creature; 5: It moves away from you at full speed; 6: It acts normally; Overcharge: When you hit with this power you can roll a d20; 10+: You choose the d6 result during each turn the target is confused; 9 or less: You're also confused until the end of your next turn.

11. Light Generation (Dark, Fire) You Generate a blinding burst of light from your body. "Say cheese!" Standard Action, Close Burst 5; Target: Each creature in burst; Attack: Level + 3 vs Reflex; Hit: The target is blinded until the end of your next turn.; Overcharge: When you use this power you can roll a d20; 10+: The target is instead blinded until it saves; 9 or less: You ignite yourself on fire and take ongoing 5 fire damage(save ends).  You can't save against this effect during the turn you overcharge it.

12. Empathic Healing (Healing, Psi) I feel your pain.  Minor Action, Close Burst 3; Target: One ally in burst.  Effect: The target regains hit points equal to 5+ your level and can make a saving throw.; Overcharge: When you use this power you can roll a d20; 10+: You can target two or three allies in the burst. ; 9 or less:You loose hit points equal to your bloodied value.

13. Fast Healing (Bio, Healing) "It was only a scratch."  Benefit: Whenever you start your turn and have at least 1 hit point, you regain 5 hitpoints.  In addition, when you take a second wind, you regain 10 additional hit points.; Overcharge: When you start your turn, you can roll a d20.; 10+: While this card is readied, you regain 10 hit points at the start of your turn instead of 5.; 9 or less: You are covered in scar tissue from too much healing(save ends).  While under this effect, you are slowed and take a -2 penalty to attack rolls.  You can't save against this effect during the turn you overcharge it.

14. Feelers (Bio) Hey! Watch where you're putting those things!  You can see creatures or objects within 2 squares of you that are invisible, obscured, or on the other side of blocking terrain, if those creatures are in contact with the ground or a similar surface.; Overcharge: When you start your turn, you can roll a d20.; 10+: While this card is readied, you can see creatures or objects within 3 squares of you instead of 2, and your melee reach increases by 1.;9 or less: You are covered in fleshy nodules (save ends). While under this effect, you take a -2 penalty to attack rolls and to all defenses.

15. Force Field Generation (Psi) You project an invisible, inpenetrable wall of force nearby.  Minor  Action , Area Wall 12 within 10 squares; Effect: You create an invisible wall of force up to 12 squares long.  The wall is up to 4 squares high, and it lasts until the end of your next turn.  It blocks all movment and line of effect.; Overcharge: When you use this power you can roll a d20.;10+: While the wall exists, you can spend a minor action at the start of your turn to make the wall persist until the end of your next turn.; 9 or less: You are dazed until the end of your next turn.

16. Sound Imitation (Bio) "Have you ever heard 37 cats scratching a chalboard at once? Want to?";  Benefit: You can perfectly mimic any sound.  You gain a +5 power bonus to skill checks related to imitating sound.;  Overcharge: When you hear a sonic attack, you can roll a d20.;10+: Before the end of your next turn, as a standard action, you can duplicate the triggering sonic attac if this card is readied.; 9 or less: You can't speak or make sounds with your voice while this card is readied. (No talking!)

17. Footus Ginormicus (Bio) You grow enormous clown feet. ; Benefit: You gain a swim speed equal to your land speed and ignore difficult terrain from soft ground such as snow or mud.;  Overcharge: Really?

18. Extra Arm (Bio) "Guess how many fingers I'm holding behind my back.  No, twelve!"; Benefit: You grow an additional arm.  You can use it to carry a shield, help wield a two-handed weapon, carry an extra one-handed weapon, and so on.  If you carry an extra weapon, you can make a basic attack with that weapon once per round as a minor action.;  Overcharge: When you start your turn you can roll a d20.;  10+ While this card is readied, you grow a second new arm.  You can wield an additional two-handed weapon with both new arms.; 9 or less: you existing arms shrink into your body until the end of your next turn.  You drop everything you are holding.

19. Shaggy Pelt (Bio) A thick, yeti-like pelt of hair covers your body.  It smells like a yeti too.; Benefit: You gain a +1 power bonus to AC and resist 5 cold from your new pelt.; Overcharge: When you start your turn, you can roll a d20.; 10+: While this card is readied, the power bonus increase to +2, and you gain resist 10 cold instead of 5.; 9 or less: You become tangled in your own pelt (save ends).  While under this effect, you are slowed and can't shift.

20. Infravision (Bio) You can see thermal energy.  Benefit: You can see in darkness and through fog, smoke, and other obscuring conditions.  You can also see invisible creatures or objects.; Overcharge: When you start your turn, you can roll a d20.; 10+: You gain a +5 power bonus to Perception checks while this card is readied. ; 9 or less: While this card is readied, you can see only thermal radiation and take a -2 penalty to attack rolls and Perception checks.

21. Time slide (dark) You exit the time stream for a while.; Minor action, Personal.; Effect: You step out of time and are removed from play. While you're under this effect, creatures have neither line of sight nor line of effect to you, and you have neither line of sight nor line of effect to any creature.  In addition, you can't take any actions except to return to time as an immediate reaction when a creature's turn ends. You reappear in your square, or in the nearest unoccupied square of your choice, and take your full turn.; Overcharge 10+: While you're outside of time, time passes quickly for you and you regain all of your hit points.; 9 or less: While you're outside of time, you lose track of time and don't return for 1d6 hours.

22. Kinetic Absorption (Dark, Healing) You absorb your foe's attack to make yourself stronger.; Immediate Interrupt, Personal.; Trigger: You take physical damage.; Effect: Instead of taking the triggering damage you regain hit points equal to that damage.; Overcharge 10+: You gain a bonus to the next melee attack roll you make before the end of your next turn equal to the triggering damage.; 9 or less: You absorb too much energy from the triggering damage and also take ongoing 10 damage (save ends).

23. Levitation (Psi, Physical) You levitate yourself of another creature in the air!; Move action, Personal or ranged 10.; Target: You or one ally (or one medium object).; Effect: You move the target vertically up to 5 squares. The target remains at that height until the end of your next turn.; Overcharge 10+: You can target one enemy instead.; 9 or less: You move the nearest non-targeted ally upwards 4 squares, if possible. Then that ally drops to the ground, falls prone, and takes 2d10 physical damage.

24. Life Leech (Dark, Necrotic) You drain another creature's vitality to bolster yourself.; Standard actiion, Close burst 3.; Target: Each creature in burst.; Attack Level + 3 vs Fortitude; Hit: 5d8 + Constitution modifier + twice your level necrotic damage, and you gain 5 temporary hit points for each target you hit.; Overcharge 10+: you gain 5 + twice your level temporary hit points for each target you hit instead of 5.; 9 or less: After the attack you take 5d8 necrotic damage, and each target gains 5 temporary hit points.

25. Reflexive Teleport (Dark, Teleportation) You switch places with an enemy.; Immediate interrupt, Ranged 10.; Trigger: You are hit by an attack; Target: One creature; Attack: Level + 3 vs Will; Hit: You and the target teleport, swapping positions. The triggering attack hits the target instead, and misses you if you're out of range.; Miss: You teleport 3 squares after the triggering attack.; Overcharge 10+: The triggering attack scores a critical on the target.; 9 or less: After you teleport, you fall prone, and are dazed until the end of your next turn.

26. Gravity well (Dark, Zone) You create a temporary area of gravity that pulls creatures toward it.; Standard action, Area burst 5 within 20.; Target: Each creature in burst; Attack: Level + 3 vs Fortitude; Hit: The target is pulled 5 squares toward the burst's origin square.; Effect: the burst becomes a zone that lasts until the start of your next turn. If the target moves away from the burst's origin square, each square of that movement it treated as difficult terrain.; Overcharge 10+: Whenever a creature ends its turn within the zone, make the attack against that creature as a free action.; 9 or less: You fall prone and can't stand up (save ends).

27. LMAO (Psi, Psychic) You cause a creature to find hilatiry in everything.; Standard action, Ranged 10.; Target: One creature; Attack level + 3 vs Will; Hit: 4d6 + Charisma modifier + twice your level psychic damage, and the target is dazed and slowed (save ends both).; Overcharge 10+; The tager also falls prone and takes a -5 penalty to savings throws against this power.; 9 or less: You also hit yourself with the power.

28. Phasing (Dark) You shift your atomic structure out of phase with this reality.; Immediate interrupt, Personal.; Trigger: You are hit by an attack; Effect: Until the end of your next turn, you take half damage from attacks and ignore diffcult terrain.; Overcharge 10+: You can also move through blocking terrain and through enemies' squares, but you must still end your turn in an unoccupied square.; 9 or less: You cease to exist and are removed from play (save ends). While you're under this effect, creatures have neither line of sight nor line of effect to you, and you can't take any actions.  When this effect ends, you reappear in your square, or in the nearest unoccupied square of your choice, and you are dazed until the end of your next turn.

29. Phobia Projection (Psi) Soul beshes! Why did it have to be soul beshes?; Standard action, Ranged 10.; Target: One creature; Attack: Level + 3 vs Will; Hit: Choose one creature or square within 10 squares of you. During the target's turn, it must move at least 1 square away from that creature or square (save ends).  If the target can't move away during its turn, it takes no actions that turn.; Overcharge 10+: You also attack each creature adjacent to the primary target.; 9 or less: You also hit yourself with the power.

30. Quills (Bio, Physical) You sprout hundreds of needle-sharp quills.; Immedate reaction, Melee 1.; Trigger: An enemy targets you with a melee attack; Target: The triggering enemy; Attack: Level + 5 vs AC; Hit: 1d12 + Strength modifier + twice your level physical damage, and the target takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls (save ends).; Effect: You can use this power a second time while this card is readied.; Overcharge 10+: The target also takes ongoing 5 physical damage (save ends).; 9 or less: You make the attack against yourself and each creature within 3 squares of you. Discard this power after the attack.

31. Redirection (Dark) You redirect a ranged attack to another target.; Immediate Imterrupt, Personal; Trigger: An enemy hits you with a ranged attack; Effect: The triggering attack misses you instead.  Choose a creature within 5 squares of you.  The triggering enemy rerolls the attack against that target.; Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+: The triggering attack scores a critical hit against the new target.; 9 or less: The triggering attack scores a critical hit against you instead of missing.

32. Rubbery Skeleton (Bio) Your bones and flesh become rubbery and stretchable.; Benefit: You gain resist 5 physical, and your melee reach increases by 1.; Overcharge: When you start your turn, you can roll a d20.; 10+: You gain resist 10 physical instead of 5.; 9 or less: You collapse in a boneless heap (save ends).  While under this effect, you are immobilized and can't attack.

33. Amnesia Field (Psi) "Hey, anyone remember where I put my pistol?"; Standard action, Area burst 2 within 10; Target: Each creature within burst;  Attack: Level +3 vs. Will;  Hit: The target forgets all events of the last 5 minutes (save ends). (It's not usually helpful to give a hungry bear amnesia, but it can be useful when you've angered a "new friend."); Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+: You target each enemy you can see instead.; 9 or less: You forget everything that's happened to you in the last 24 hours.

34. Stink Glands (Bio, Poison) You develop glands that give off some powerful funk.;  Benefit: Whenever another creature starts its turn within 2 squares of you, you (well, your odor) push it 1 square.  In addition, until the start of its next turn, it's slowed and takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls.; Overcharge: When you start your turn, you can roll a d20.; 10+: The creature also takes 10 poison damage.; 9 or less: You take a -2 penalty to attack rolls while this card is readied.

35. Super Genius (Psi) Go ahead and say it: "SOOOPER GENIUS!";  Benefit: You gain a +2 power bonus to AC, Reflex, attack rolls that use Intelligence, Conspiracy, Mechanics, and Science checks.  You also instantly discern the stupid ideas of others (ask the GM if you're not sure).  This doesn't include your own stupid ideas.; Overcharge: When you start your turn, you can roll a d20.; 10+: The power bonus increases to +4 while this card is readied.; 9 or less: You are stunned by the stupidity of others until the end of your turn.

36. Teleportation (Psi, Teleportation) Bamf!; Benefit: You can teleport 10 squares during your turn as a move action.; Special: You can expend this power to teleport 1000 squares (1 mile) as a move action.; Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+: While this card is readied, you also teleport each creature within 5 squares of you 10 squares (or 1 mile if you expend the power).; 9 or less: While this card is readied, at the start of each of your turns, you teleport 1d6 squares in a random direction as a free action.

37. Vampiric Healing (Dark, Healing, Necrotic) Go on, sink your fangs in.  You'll feel better.  Standard action, Melee touch; Target: One creature; Attack: Level +3 vs. Fortitude; Hit: 3d8 + Constitution modifier + twice your level necrotic damage, and the target is dazed until the end of your next turn.  In addition, you regain hit points equal to 5 + your level.; Miss: The power is not expended.; Overcharge: When you hit with this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+ The target takes 3d8 extra necrotic damage.; 9 or less: The target gains vampiric healing and can use it once while this card is readied.

38. Venomous Spurs (Bio, Poison) It's a platypus thing.  Standard action, Melee 1; Target: One creature; Attack: Level +3 vs. Fortitude; Hit: 1d6 + Strength modifier + twice your level poison damage, and the target is dazed and takes ongoing 10 poison damage (save ends both).; Aftereffect: The target takes ongoing 5 poison damage (save ends).; Miss: The power is not expended.; Overcharge: When you hit with this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+: You can use this power a second time while this card is readied.; 9 or less: You also take ongoing 10 poison damage (save ends). You can't save against this effect during the turn you overcharge it.

39. Stoke Resentment (Psi, Psychic) You choose the time for the "Airing of Grievances."; Standard action, Close burst 5; Target: Each enemy in burst; Attack: Level +3 vs. Will; Hit: 2d8 + Charisma modifier + twice your level psychic damage, and the target can't benefit from flanking an enemy or benefit from powers that target allies (save ends both).; Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+: At the start of the target's turn, if one of its allies is nearer to it than an enemy, it attacks that ally during that turn.; 9 or less: You also attack each ally in the burst.

40. Hostility (Psi, Psychic) You cause your enemy to regard everyone as a foe.; Standard action, Ranged 10; Target: One creature; Attack: Level +3 vs. Will; Hit: 1d10 + Charisma modifier + twice your level psychic damage, and during its turn, the target must attack the nearest creature if possible (save ends).; Aftereffect: The target is dazed (save ends).; Overcharge: When you hit with this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+: The target takes a -5 penalty to saving throws against this power.; 9 or less: The target gains a +5 bonus to attack rolls against you while this card is readied.

The Doctor Comics Blog: doctorcomics.blogspot.com On Twitter @doctorcomics GW Card List: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/26023881/Card_List
The original post has been updated with a link to the complete list of Alpha Mutations in the Gamma World box set, the "Rad" deck. I proofread, but did not check against the original cards, so please continue to put errors and corrections up here and I will fix.

We still need the Omega Tech from "Rad." Here's the first 10.

41. Unstable Vibroblade (Area 52) This malfunctioning device generates a sword-shaped force field that can cut through almost anything. Weapon: 2-hand melee; Power: Encounter, Force, Physical; Standard Action: Melee 1; Target: One creature; Attack: Level + 6 vs Fortitude; Hit: 3d6 + Dexerity modifier + twice your level force damage, and ongoing 5 physical damage (save ends); Special: You can take ongoing 5 force damage (save ends) to make this power a melee 3 attack; Salvage 3: A 3rd-level character can salvage the unstable vibroblade. It becomes a light 2-hand melee weapon: Dex/Int + 3 accuracy, 2d8 physical damage.

42. Electro-Flail (Ishtar) This serviceable bludgeon delivers an unpredictable electric shock. Weapon: 1-hand melee; Power: Encounter, Electricity, Physical; Standard Action: Melee 2; Target: One creature; Attack: Level + 8 vs AC; Hit: 3d8 + Strength modifier physical damage plus 1d8 + twice your level electricity damage; Salvage 2: A 2nd-level character can salvage the Electro-Flail. It becomes a heavy 1-hand melee weapon: Str/Con, +2 accuracy, 1d12 electricity damage.

43. Flash Neurojack (Xi) When you plug this shiny metallic device into the back of your neck, the world slows to a snail's pace. Neck; Power: Encounter; Minor Action; Effect: You gain an extra standard action during this turn. In addition, you gain a +1 bonus to speed until the end of the encounter.

44. Leaky Fusion Rifle (Xi) This energy weapon emits a stream of sun-hot plasma. Weapon: 2-hand ranged; Power: Encounter, Fire, Radiation; Standard Action, Ranged 20; Target: One creature; Attack: Level + 6 vs Reflex; Hit: 7d8 + Intelligence modifier + twice your level fire damage. You take 2d8 + your level radiation damage.

45. Mk 1 Laser Pistol (Ishtar) This energy pistol emits a beam of focused blue energy. Weapon: 1-hand ranged; Power: Encounter, Laser; Standard Action, Ranged 10; Target: One creature; Attack: Level + 6 vs Reflex; Hit: 4d8 + Intelligence modifier + twice your level laser damage; Salvage 2: A 2nd-level character can salvage the Mk 1 Laser Pistol. It becomes a light 1-hand ranged 10 weapon, Dex/Int, +3 accuracy, 1d10 laser damage.

46. Mk 1 Power Armor (Ishtar) This slightly used metallic suit protects you from harm. Armor: Heavy; Power: Encounter; Immediate Interrupt, Personal; Trigger: You take damage; Effect: You gain resist 5 to all damage until the end of your next turn; Salvage 2: A 2nd-level character can salvage the Mk 1 Power Armor. It becomes heavy armor: +8 armor bonus to AC, +1 armor bonus to Reflex and Fortitude.

47. Tangler (Xi) You snap an electrified wire out of this belt unit and entangle your foe with it. Waist; Power: Encounter, Electricity; Standard Action, Melee 2; Target: Level + 6 vs Reflex; Hit: 3d6 + Dexterity modifier + twice your level electricity damage, and the target is restrained (save ends).

48. All-Seeing Egg (Area 52) This silvery eff emits an earsplitting cuckoo whenever unseen foes threaten you. Power: Consumable; Minor Action; Effect: Until the end of the encounter, at the start of each of your turns, the egg emits a series of beeps that indicates the number of creatures within 5 squares of you.

49. Unreliable Jetpack (Area 52) Up, up, and ... whoah! Waist; Power: Consumable; Minor Action; Effect: You gain a fly speed equal to your speed until the end of your next turn. Each time you take damage before the end of your next turn, the "auto-jet" engages and pushes you away from the triggering attacker a number of squares euqal to your speed after the damage is dealt.

50. Music Box (Ishtar) When you spin the dials just right, the music of the Ancients floods out. Power: Encounter, Sonic; Standard Action, Close Blast 3; Target: Each creature in blast; Attack: Level + 6 vs Fortitude; Hit: 3d8 + Intelligence modifier + twice your level sonic damage, and the target is deafened (save ends).
Should the Hit be 3d8 + Constitution modifier + twice your level radiation damage, and the target is weakened (save ends)?

Kerry

Kerry, I don't actually have the cards for most of the boosters, so I can't answer your question.

But if someone does have the booster card necessary to clarify a typo/errata, please speak up and I will make the correction in our list.
114. Rad Armor (O; R: Ishtar) This metallic-black powered suit protects you from harm by releasing a burst of rads at a nearby enemy when you’re damaged. Armor: Heavy; Power: Encounter Radiation; Immediate Reaction, Close Burst 2; Trigger: You take damage; Target: One creature in burst; Attack: Level + 6 vs. Reflex; Hit: 3d8 + Constitution + twice your level radiation damage, and the target is weakened (save ends).; Salvage 6: A 6th-level character can salvage the rad armor. It becomes heavy armor: +7 armor bonus to AC; resist 10 radiation.

Kerry

Yes, the card says Constitution modifier.
Fixed! Thanks to Kerry and Andrew.

Other corrections are always welcome. 
Someone should make a full PDF of all the Alpha Mutations (because they're all done now) in the style of the original cards.

I made a card background, of what I think would be reasonable for these cards. Its not an exact copy, but it'd be easier to type onto. 

(note, I used some of AH_anarchy's resources as a base)

Gamma Card Backing
Someone should make a full PDF of all the Alpha Mutations (because they're all done now) in the style of the original cards.

I made a card background, of what I think would be reasonable for these cards. Its not an exact copy, but it'd be easier to type onto. 

(note, I used some of AH_anarchy's resources as a base)

Gamma Card Backing

I will have to put in my 2 cents and say that I think turning these into full-fledged cards is inviting WotC to do something about this. It would be very easy for people to just use the fan-produced ones and screw WotC out of money. While I agree that I'd love for a fan-made version, I still want to support WotC so we get more GW stuff out of them.
Elsewhere on this thread, representatives from WotC have assured us that the closer this thread gets to producing substitute cards, the more certain it is to be shut down.

No actual cards should be posted to this thread.

But a reference list is something we can do. 

Only 30 Omega Tech to go. 

I will have to put in my 2 cents and say that I think turning these into full-fledged cards is inviting WotC to do something about this. It would be very easy for people to just use the fan-produced ones and screw WotC out of money. While I agree that I'd love for a fan-made version, I still want to support WotC so we get more GW stuff out of them.

Not to mention I'm pretty sure it is illegal, seeing as it is their intelectul property being produced with out their consent.

But more than that, buying the boosters is a good way to encourage them to support the whole line. To use comics as an example there have recently been a few new series launched, some have recieved decent praise, but were canceled by the end of the first story arch. The reason? People were waiting to buy the trade paper. Not enough sales were being generated by the actual product however, and that is where companies draw their information about a new title's sccess. Same here, if no one buys the cards, then Wizards isn't likely to continue to support new cards, and may not support the line as a whole.
IMAGE(http://images.community.wizards.com/community.wizards.com/user/blitzschnell/c8316b3bd9938ec0266b27a0cd8d77e8.jpg?v=90000) Thanks to Blitzschnell for the banner IMAGE(http://wiki.mtgsalvation.com/images/2/23/Phyrexian_Loyalty.png) Thanks to gamma-mage for the banner. You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator. Come see the Expanded Multiverse Project

Uh yeah, lets not please. Thats a sure way to get this thread shut down, and I for one like what we've got already.

Sign In to post comments