Card List

187 posts / 0 new
Last post
I saw an "I, Battery" last night in someone else's deck. Alas...

19. Mind Trick (A; R; Psi) "These aren't the mutants you're looking for." Free Action, Ranged 20; Trigger: You make an Interaction check; Effect: You gain a +10 power bonus to the check, and one creature you are interacting with believes whatever you say as part of the check.; Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+: You can use this power a second time while this card is readied.; 9 or less: The creature you're making the Interaction check against now believes the exact opposite of whatever you intended. It also becomes aware that you tried to manipulate its mind.
Gamma World Origins Half-Sheets: Horizontal (FiFG) Vertical (GW) FiFG coming soon
OK, now you have lost me. We already have a card #19, and it's a common. The rares are all high-numbered cards.

Is "Mind Trick" from some other deck or source? 
The Doctor Comics Blog: doctorcomics.blogspot.com On Twitter @doctorcomics GW Card List: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/26023881/Card_List
I saw an "I, Battery" last night in someone else's deck. Alas...

19. Mind Trick (A; R; Psi) "These aren't the mutants you're looking for."

Isn't mind trick #87?
[Edit] After thinking this over, it seems like there could be copyright issues with posting the entire card text online. (I could be wrong - I'm not a lawyer.)

Wierd, isn't it?  AFAICT, in the CCG industry it's considered better to let people compile these lists, so others can lust after the cards they don't have yet, then to protect whatever copyright might be involved.  I guess in the last 17 years, WotC has decided it's the best policy? 

Want to see the best of 4e included in 5e?  Join the Old Guard of 4e.

5e really needs something like Wrecan's SARN-FU to support "Theatre of the Mind."

"You want The Tooth?  You can't handle The Tooth!"  - Dahlver-Nar.

"If magic is unrestrained in the campaign, D&D quickly degenerates into a weird wizard show where players get bored quickly"  - E. Gary Gygax

Oops, looks like this request tried to create an infinite loop. We do not allow such things here. We are a professional website!

Toldar should have I, Battery. We just need to wait for him to check the thread and write up the card.

The Doctor Comics Blog: doctorcomics.blogspot.com On Twitter @doctorcomics GW Card List: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/26023881/Card_List
[Edit] After thinking this over, it seems like there could be copyright issues with posting the entire card text online. (I could be wrong - I'm not a lawyer.)

Wierd, isn't it?  AFAICT, in the CCG industry it's considered better to let people compile these lists, so others can lust after the cards they don't have yet, then to protect whatever copyright might be involved.  I guess in the last 17 years, WotC has decided it's the best policy? 

Out of deference to KJordan, I have temporarily removed the two "Bomb" cards he wrote up.

I'll add them again as soon as someone else posts their texts, or when I get my own copies for Game Day. 
Dr.C, the first post is cut-off about halfway into the text of card #112.  You might have to requisition a new post!
This must be what happens when we exceed post length limits.

I noticed it earlier this morning and thought I must have accidentally cut the end off somehow. I fixed it, and it looked fine again, but now it is missing the same ones again.

I'll have to post twice and divide the list in half. I will put a link to the new list in the original post.

But first, we need I, Battery. I will hold the rest of the list ransom till we get it.
Or maybe make two? One of the Alpha Mutations and the other of the Omega Tech...
Here are the two promo cards from the "bomb" set (don't know why they're numbered 1 and 3 if there's no 2...)

1. Power Mimic (A; P; Dark) You copy someone else's mutation. Choose wisely! Minor Action; Close Burst 5; Target: One ally in burst with a readied Alpha Mutation.; Effect: Choose one Alpha Mutation the target has readied. You gain the Alpha Mutation's benefit until the end of your next turn, or you can use its power once before the end of your next turn. The target's Alpha Mutation is unaffected.; Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll at d20.; 10+ You gain the Alpha Mutation's benefit until the end of the encounter instead, or you can use its power once before the end of the encounter.; 9 or less: A random enemy of the GM's choice gains the same benefit or power use as you from the chosen Alpha Mutation.

3. Dehydrated Man (O; P; Ishtar) This jar of white powder is labeled "Powdered Scientist—just add water!" Special; Minor Action; Effect: You deploy the dehydrated man in an unoccupied square adjacent to you. It occupies 1 square. Enemies can't move through its space, but allies can. Whenever you take a move action, you can move the man 6 squares as a free action. The dehydrated man's defenses are all 20. If a single attack deals 20 or more damage to the man, it's destroyed. While the man is deployed, you gain a +5 power bonus on Conspiracy, Mechanics, and Science checks. At the end of the encounter, roll a d6. On a 1–3, the dehydrated man collapses into lifeless powder. On a 4–6, the man leaves to pursue its own goals.
Gamma World Origins Half-Sheets: Horizontal (FiFG) Vertical (GW) FiFG coming soon
Or maybe make two? One of the Alpha Mutations and the other of the Omega Tech...

That's the plan!
48. I, Battery (A; U; Dark, Electricity) You stick your finger insides a piece of discharged equipment and try to make it work again. No Action, Personal; Trigger: You use an Omega Tech card; Effect: You can use the Omega Tech card one additional time during the encounter. Do not roll to see if the Omega Tech burns out after the triggering use.; Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+: You can use this power a second time while this card is readied.; 9 or less: You experience power overload and you an each creature adjacent to you takes 2d10 electricity damage.

Doh, I thought we already had those. Ok, now we're complete. Tongue out
The "Atom" card set

Alpha Mutations 

1. Wings (A; C ; Bio) It's a Bird! It's a plane! It's a - it's a- heck, I don't know what it is.  Benefit: You grow wings and gain a fly speed of 8, but you must land at the end of your turn, or crash;  Overcharge: When you start your turn, you can roll a d20; 10+: You do not need to land at the end of your turn.; 9 or less: As a free action you fly 2d6 squares in a random direction and crash, taking 2d10 physical damage. In addition you fall prone and are dazed until the end of your next turn.

2. Tentacles (A; C; Bio) For the love all that's holy, what's growing out of you? Benefit: You grow 2 tentacles, in addition to your normal limbs.  You can draw or sheathe a weapon (or retrieve or stow an item stored on you) as a free action instead of a minor action.; Overcharge: When you start your turn, you can roll a d20; 10+: While this card is readied, you can make a basic attack with your tentacles each round as a minor action.; 9 or less: Your tentacles decide to strangle you.  You fall prone and are stunned (save ends)

3. Mind Switch (A; C; Psi) You switch the minds of two creatures.  Standard action, ranged 10; Target: One enemy; Effect:  The target is dominated (save ends) by you or a willing ally within 10 squares of the target.  While the target is dominated, it dominates the creature dominating it.; Overcharge: When you start your turn, you can roll a d20; 10+: The target takes a -5 penalty to saving throws against this power.; 9 or less: You are also stunned(save ends).  You can't save against this effect during the turn you overcharge it.

4. Radio Head (A; C; Dark) You've got a song stuck in your head. And so does everyone else.  Benefit: You can receive and broadcast analog radio signals.  You can transmit any sound you can imagine or are currently hearing, including voice communications and sound.  You have a range of 10 miles. ; Overcharge: When you start your turn, you can roll a d20; 10+: Your range increase to 50 miles instead of 10.; 9 or less: You unconsciously broadcast a hostile radio signal that incites anger in all nearby sentient machines and robots.  It also draws mobile sentient machines and robots within 1 mile of your location to you.

5. Narcolepsy (A; C; Psi) Nighty-night! Standard action, ranged 10; Target: One creature; Attack: Level+3 vs. Will; Hit: You inflict narcolepsy on the target (save ends). While under this effect, whenever an attack hits the target, it falls unconscious until the start of its next turn; Overcharge: When you hit with this power, you can roll a d20; 10+: Your target takes a -5 penalty to saving throws against this power; 9 or less: You fall unconscious (save ends). You can't save against this effect during the turn you overcharge it. 

11. Hyper-Balance (A; C; Bio) You can walk on almost any surface thanks to your hyper-acute sense of balance. Benefit: You ignore difficult terrain and can’t be knocked prone. You can balance on anything that will hold your weight, and do not grant combat advantage while balancing.; Overcharge: When you start your turn, you can roll a d20.; 10+: You gain a +2 power bonus to AC and Reflex while this card is readied.; 9 or less: You become very clumsy and are slowed while this card is readied.

12. Liquid Bones (A; C; Bio) You can liquefy your bones and move like flesh-water. It’s pretty gross. Move Action, Personal; Effect: You shift your speed. During this movement, you can move through enemy spaces (but can’t stop there) and over liquid terrain, and you ignore difficult terrain and can squeeze through openings as small as six inches wide without slowing.; Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+: You can use the power each turn while this card is readied.; 9 or less: You collapse into a puddle of flailing pseudopods and are stunned (save ends). You can’t save against this effect during the turn you overcharge it.

13. Adrenal Rage (A; C; Bio) You flood your nervous system with adrenaline and fly into a berserk rage. Minor Action, Personal; Effect: While this card is readied, you gain a +2 power bonus to attack rolls and a +5 power bonus to damage rolls with melee attacks, but you can’t make ranged or area attacks.; Overcharge: When your start your turn, you can roll a d20.; 10+: The power bonus to damage rolls increases to +10.; 9 or less: You must attack your nearest ally during your turn (save ends).

14. Dart Cough (A; C; Bio, poison) That's one nasty cough! Standard action, ranged 10; Target: One creature; Attack: Level+5 vs. AC; Hit: 2d10+twice your level poison damage, and ongoing 10 poison damage (save ends); Overcharge: When you hit or miss with this power, you can roll a d20; 10+: You can use this power a second time while this card is readied; 9 or less: You take 3d10 poison damage, and ongoing 10 poison damage (save ends). You can't save against this effect during the turn you overcharge it.

15. Proboscis (A; C; Bio, Healing, Physical) our nose grows into a two-foot long stabbing weapon that siphons vital fluids from your foe. No, really. Minor Action Melee 1; Target: One creature granting you combat advantage; Attack: level + 5 vs AC; Hit: 1d6 physical damage, and you regain hit points equal to your level; Effect: You can use this power each turn while this card is readied. Overcharge: When you start your turn, you can roll a d20; 10+: If you hit with this power, you regain hit points equal to twice your level instead; 9 or less: Your proboscis gets in your way. You take a -2 penalty to attack rolls (save ends).

16. Metal Body (A; C; Dark) "Hey tin man, enough with the squeaking.  And do something about that glare!"  Benefit: Your skin changes to shiny, banded metal. You gain a +1 power bonus to AC, and your maximum hit point value increase by 15.; Overcharge: When you start your turn, you can roll a d20.; 10+: While this card is readied, the power bonus to AC increases to +2, and your maximum hit point value increases by 30 instead of 15.; 9 or less: Your metal skin grows too thick, and you make like a metal statue (save ends). While under this effect, you are stunned.

17. Sensitive Nose (A; C; Bio) “Dude! You ever hear of deodorant?” Benefit: You develop a strong sense of smell. You gain a +10 power bonus to Perception checks and ignore the -2 penalty for attacking an enemy that has concealment.; Overcharge: When you start your turn, you can roll a d20.; 10+: While this card is readied, you replace each of your Perception check rolls with a 20 and gain a +2 power bonus to attack rolls.; 9 or less: All you can smell is three-month-old gym socks (save ends). While under this effect, you are dazed.

18. Hands of Time (A; C; Dark, Psychic) You touch a foe and send it spiraling through the space-time continuum. Standard Action, Melee 1; Target: One creature; Attack: Level + 3 vs. Reflex; Hit: 3d8 + twice your level psychic damage, and the target is removed from play. While under this effect, the target can’t take any actions and has neither line of sight nor line of effect to any creature, and no creature has line of sight or line of effect to it. When this effect ends, the target reappears in its square, or in the nearest unoccupied square of its choice. Roll a d6 to determine the duration of the effect:; 1-2: Until the start of your next turn.; 3-4: Until the end of your next turn.; 5-6: Save ends.; Overcharge: When you hit with this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+: The attack deals 3d8 extra physical damage.; 9 or less: You’re also removed from play until the target reappears.

19. Hands of Power (A; C; Dark, Varies) You draw on random ambient dark energy in the area and blast it from your hands. Standard Action, Close Blast 3; Target: Each creature in blast; Attack: Level + 3 vs. Reflex; Hit: 4d8 + twice your level damage. Roll a d6 to determine the damage type. 1-2: electricity; 3-4: fire; 5-6: radiation.; Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+: The attack deals 2d8 extra damage of the same type.; 9 or less: After the attack, you are stunned until the end of your next turn.

20. Molecular Instability (A; C; Dark, Physical) “You know, molecular bonds aren’t as strong as people think…” Standard Action, Ranged 10; Target: One creature or object; Attack: Level + 3 vs. Fortitude; Hit: 4d8 + twice your level physical damage, and the target is slowed (save ends).; Overcharge: When you hit with this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+: The attack deals 2d8 extra physical damage, and the target is turned to stone (save ends). While under this effect, the target can’t take any actions and gains resist 20 to all damage.; 9 or less: You take 5d8 + twice your level physical damage, and are turned to stone as above (save ends). You can’t save against this effect during the turn you overcharge it.

21. Huge Arms (A; C; Bio, Physical) Your arms bulge with mutated muscle. Time to deliver a beatdown! Benefit: Gain the following slam attack.; Standard Action, Melee 1; Target: One or two creatures; Attack: Level + 4 vs. AC; Hit: 2d8 + Strength modifier physical damage.; Overcharge: When you start your turn, you may roll a d20.; 10+: The attack bonus increases to Level+ 6.; 9 or less: You take 2d8 physical damage.

22. Death Reading (A; C; Psi) Yes, you have to touch the body. And yes, it is pretty creepy. Standard Action, Melee Touch; Target: One corpse; Effect: You learn the target’s name, how it died, and one thing it thought was important.; Overload: When you use this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+: You also animate the corpse for 1 hour. It carries your stuff and obeys your commands, but it won’t fight and it dies if it takes any damage.; 9 or less: You mentally experience the target’s death (save ends). While under the effect, you fall prone and are dazed. You can’t save against this effect during the turn you overcharge it.

23. Machine Command (A; C; Psi) You telepathically seize control of a robot, computer, or similar device. Standard Action Ranged 10; Target: One android, robot, computer, or vehicle; Attack: level + 3 vs Will; Hit: You dominate the target (save ends).; Aftereffect: The target is dazed (save ends).; Special: You can cause a target that does not normally take actions, such as a vehicle or excavator, to operate as you direct - for example, you could order a robot excavator to dig a trench. Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20; 10+: The target takes a -5 penalty to saving throws against this power; 9 or less: The target gets a +5 bonus to attack rolls against you while this card is readied.

24. Psychic Illusion (A; C; Psi, Psychic) Now this is a KNIFE! Standard Action, close burst 10; Effect: You modify one aspect of the environment in the burst, by adding or subtracting a single illusory object. The object must fit within a square, such as a gun, a dead body, a short bridge, and so on. Any creature that interacts with the object reveals it as illusory, but it seems completely real up to that point. The illusion lasts while this card is readied. Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20; 10+: Any creature that interacts with the illusion takes 5d8+twice your level psychic damage; 9 or less: You take 5d8+twice your level psychic damage.

25. Object Reading (A; C; Psi) You can read psychic impressions within objects that have been handled by a creature. Minor Action, Melee Touch; Target: One object; Effect: You gain a mental image of the last living creature to own or carry the target, if that creature handled the target for at least an hour. You also learn the creature’s name (if it has one), and how the creature lost or gave away the object. You can use this power each turn while this card is readied.; Overcharge: None.

41. Mandibles (A; U; Bio, Physical) You manifest large mandibles and take an enormous bite out of your enemy. Standard Action, Melee 1; Target: One creature; Attack: Level + Strength + 2 vs. AC; Hit: 2d8 + Strength modifier + twice your level physical damage. In addition, while you remain adjacent to the target, it is immobilized and takes ongoing 5 physical damage (save ends both).; Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+: The target takes a -5 penalty to saving throws against this power.; 9 or less: After the attack, you are blinded (save ends).

42. Accelerated Claw (A; U; Bio, Physical) You slide around your foes like a zephyr and claw at them at will. Standard Action, Melee 1; Effect: Before the attack, you shift 2 squares. You can move through an enemy’s space during the shift, but you can’t end your movement there.; Target: One creature; Attack: Level + Dexterity vs. AC; Hit: 4d8 + Dexterity modifier + twice your level physical damage.; Overcharge: When you hit with this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+: The attack deals 2d8 extra physical damage.; 9 or less: You fall prone.

43. Gigantism (A; U; Bio) Fee-fi-fo-fum! Benefit: You are Large-sized. You occupy 4 squares, gain a +4 power bonus to Fortitude and to Strength ability checks, and your melee reach increases by 1.; Overcharge: When you start your turn, you can roll a d20.; 10+: You gain a +5 power bonus to damage rolls with melee attacks while this card is readied.; 9 or less: You are immobilized (save ends).

44. Sonic Screech (A; U; Bio, Sonic) You screech with the hunting call of a hawk, magnified 500 times by mutant cords in your throat. Standard Action, Close Blast 3; Target: Each enemy in blast; Attack: Level + Constitution vs. Reflex; Hit: 4d6 + Constitution modifier + twice your level sonic damage, and the target is deafened and weakened (save ends both).; Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+: The attack deals 2d6 extra sonic damage, and you deal half damage on a miss.; 9 or less: You hit yourself with the attack. In addition, you can’t speak while this card is readied.

45. Healing Roots (A; U; Bio, Healing) You extrude rootlike tendrils into the ground, drawing nourishment. No Action, Personal; Trigger: You use a second wind or start your turn unconscious.; Effect: You regain hit points equal to your bloodied value. Until the end of your next turn, you are immobilized and ignore forced movement effects.; Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+: You end all conditions affecting you.; 9 or less: The effect gains the following aftereffect: You are immobilized (save ends).

46. Flurry of Bodies (A; U; Bio, Physical, Weapon) You bloodlessly divide into multiple entities and swarm your foes. Standard Action, Melee 1; Target: One, two, or three creatures; Attack: Level + Dexterity vs. Reflex.; Hit: 3[W] + Dexterity modifier physical damage.; Miss: Half damage.; Effect: After the attack, you reform into a single entity in a square adjacent to one of the targets.; Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+: Your melee reach for this attack increases by 1.; 9 or less: After the attack, you reform badly and are stunned (save ends). You can’t save against this effect during the turn you overcharge it.

47. Duality (A; U; Psi) "You divide your consciousness to allow yourself to do two things at once." Benefit: You gain an extra action during each of your turns.  You can only use this action to make a basic attack or to move.; Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20; 10+: You gain two extra actions instead of one.; 9 or less: You develop a nasty split personality named Spike.  While this card is readied, roll a d6 at the start of each of your turns.  On a 1-3, Spike is in charge and he attacks your nearest ally during your turn.

48. I, Battery (A; U; Dark, Electricity) You stick your finger insides a piece of discharged equipment and try to make it work again. No Action, Personal; Trigger: You use an Omega Tech card; Effect: You can use the Omega Tech card one additional time during the encounter. Do not roll to see if the Omega Tech burns out after the triggering use.; Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+: You can use this power a second time while this card is readied.; 9 or less: You experience power overload and you an each creature adjacent to you takes 2d10 electricity damage.

49. Phase Strike (A; U; Dark, Physical, Weapon) You shift your enemy out of phase for a short time, which disorients it. Standard action, Melee or ranged; Target: One creature; Attack: Level + Wisdom vs. Will; Hit: 2[W] + Wisdom modifier + your level physical damage, and the target is stunned and takes ongoing 5 physical damage (save ends both). Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20; 10+: The attack deals 2[W] extra physical damage; 9 or less: Your attack misses because your weapon temporarily vanishes (save ends).

50. Shimmershield (A; U; Dark, Healing) You surround yourself with a shimmering shield of electromagnetic force. Benefit: You gain resist 10 physical.; Overcharge: When you start your turn, you can roll a d20.; 10+: While this card is readied, whenever you take electricity damage, you instead regain that many hit points.; 9 or less: You slide toward the largest metallic object (if any) within 20 squares of you and slam into it; you take 3d8 physical damage and are immobilized (save ends).

51. Crushing Gravity (A; U; Dark, Physical, Zone) “Let’s make mutant pancakes!” Standard Action, Area Burst 3 Within 10; Effect: The burst creates a zone that lasts until the end of your next turn. Whenever a creature starts its turn within the zone, it is slowed until the start of its next turn and you make the following attack against it.; Attack: Level + Constitution vs. Fortitude; Hit: 2d6 + Constitution modifier + your level physical damage, and you knock the target prone.; Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+: On a hit, the target is also immobilized (save ends).; 9 or less: You are also immobilized (save ends). You can’t save against this effect during the turn you overcharge it.

52. Body of Light (A; U; Dark, Fire, Zone) Your flesh expands into burning light. Standard Action, Close Burst 3; Target: Each enemy in burst; Attack: Level + Constitution vs. Reflex.; Hit: 3d6 + Constitution modifier + your level fire damage.; Effect: The burst creates a zone that lasts until the end of your next turn or until you leave its space. Whenever an enemy ends its turn within the zone, it takes 10 fire damage.; Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+: An enemy that ends its turn within the zone takes 20 fire damage instead of 10.; 9 or less: You target each ally in the burst instead of each enemy.

53. Neutron Emission (A: U; Dark, Radiation) Talk about a walking bomb! Standard Action, Personal; Effect: Until the end of your next turn, any living creature that starts its turn within 3 squares of you takes 10 radiation damage. In addition, it gains vulnerable 10 radiation and is weakened (save ends both).; Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+: While the effect exists, you can spend a minor action at the start of your turn to make the effect persist until the end of your next turn.; 9 or less: After the effect, you take 10 radiation damage. In addition, you gain vulnerable 10 radiation and are weakened (save ends both). You can’t save against this effect during the turn you overcharge it.

54. Strong as Stone (A; U; Dark) You gain the strength of stone – the good stuff, not that cheap fake tile. Benefit: You are capable of amazing feats of strength and endurance. You gain a +5 power bonus to Athletics checks and a +3 power bonus to Fortitude.; Overcharge: When you start your turn, you can roll a d20.; 10+: While this card is readied , whenever you make an Athletics check, replace the roll with a 20. In addition, the power bonus to Fortitude increases to +5.; 9 or less: You are weakened (save ends).

55. Sympathetic Link (A; U; Healing, Psi) You link the life force of one creature to another. What hurts or heals one of them, does the same to the other. Minor Action, Close Burst 5; Target: Two creatures in burst, or you and 1 creature in burst.; Effect: You link the two targets (save ends). Whenever one target takes damage or regains hit points, the other target experiences the same effect. The link ends when either target saves or dies. A willing target can choose not to make a saving throw against this effect.; Overcharge: When you use this power, roll a d20.; 10+: The target takes a -5 penalty to saving throws against this power.; 9 or less: You are dazed until the end of your next turn.

56. All a Dream (A; U; Psi, Psychic) You catch a vision of the future and change your plans accordingly. Immediate Interrupt, Close Blast 3; Trigger: And enemy hits you with a close or area attack; Effect: The attack instead misses you and each target in the blast.; Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+: You can use this power a second time while this card is readied.; 9 or less: You take 2d10 psychic damage, and the triggering attack does hit you.

57. Ultrashriek (A; U; Psi, Psychic) You unleash a mental shriek that mashes every living brain nearby into gray paste. Standard Action, Close Burst 5; Target: Each creature in burst; Attack: Level + Charisma vs. Will; Hit: 6d8 + Charisma modifier + your level psychic damage, and the target is stunned (save ends).; Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+: The attack deals 4d8 extra psychic damage.; 9 or less: You take 6d8 psychic damage and are stunned while this card is readied.

58. Polar Aura (A; U; Bio, Cold) You drain heat from your surroundings, including nearby creatures. Brrr! Minor Action, Personal; Effect: Until the end of your next turn, you gain resist 20 cold, and whenever a creature starts its turn within 2 squares of you, it takes 10 cold damage and is slowed until the end of its turn.; Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+: The range of the effect is 3 squares instead of 2, and a creature takes 15 cold damage instead of 10.; 9 or less: You freeze yourself and can’t move or attack until the end of your next turn.

59. Multiattack (A; U; Psi; Weapon) You attack in a blinding flurry of weaponry.  Standard action, Melee or ranged; Requirement: You must be wielding two weapons.; Effect: Make two basic attacks with your primary weapon and one basic attack with your secondary weapon. You can shift 1 square after each attack.; Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+: You can use this power a second time on your next turn if this card is readied.; 9 or less: After the attack, you drop each weapon you're holding 1d6 squares away from you in a random direction.

60. Plaything (A; U; Force, Psi) You lock telekinetic hooks into your foe and do the puppet master routine. Standard Action, Ranged 20; Target: One creature; Attack: Level + Intelligence vs. Fortitude; Hit: 3d10 + Intelligence modifier + twice your level force damage.; Effect: While this card is readied, slide the target 2 squares as a free action at the start of each of your turns.; Overcharge: When you hit with this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+: While this card is readied, slide the target 5 squares instead of 2.; 9 or less: While this card is readied, the target slides you 2 squares as a free action at the start of each of its turns.

81. Redundant Organs (A; R; Bio) Having redundant organs makes you difficult to kill. Plus, you could make a killing on the black market. Benefit: Your maximum hit points, bloodied value, and current hit points are doubled.; Overcharge: When you start your turn, you can roll a d20.; 10+: You gain a +2 bonus to all defenses while this card is readied.; 9 or less: Your new organs don’t fully function and you are dazed (save ends).

82.  Invisibility (A; R; Dark) You can finally fight naked, just like you've always wanted to. Benefit: You are invisible. Whenever you attack while Invisible, you give away the square you're attacking from.; Overcharge: When you start your turn, you can roll a d20; 10+: While this card is readied, you don't give away the square you're in when you attack; 9 or less: Each creature in a close burst 5 except for you becomes invisible until the end of your next turn.

83. Density (A; R; Bio) Your mass increases drastically, making it tough for others to move you. Benefit: You gain resist 5 to all damage and are immune to forced movement. In addition, you can enter enemy spaces. Whenever you do so, you push the enemy 1 square.; Overcharge: When you start your turn, you can roll a d20; 10+: The resistance to all damage increases to 10 while this card is readied.; 9 or less: You are also slowed while this card is readied.

84. Fire Wings (A; R; Bio, Fire) You sprout wings of fire! Benefit: You manifest fire wings and gain a fly speed of 8. In addition, once while this card is readied, you can shift 4 squares as a standard action and make a melee basic attack against each different creature you move adjacent to during the shift. Each attack deals 1d6 extra fie damage.; Overcharge: When you start your turn, you can roll a d20; 10+: You can shift 8 squares instead of 4; 9 or less: You fall prone instead of shifting.

85. Explosive Pods (A; R; Bio, Fire) You grow a seed pod from your body that you can pull off and throw. Standard Action, Area Burst 2 within 10 squares; Target: Each creature in burst; Attack: Level + Strength vs. Reflex; Hit: 3d8 Strength modifier + twice your level fire damage, and you knock the target prone. Overcharge: When you hit with this power, you can roll a d20; 10+: You grow a new pod at the start of your next turn and can use this power a second time while this card is readied.; 9 or less: You also accidentally cause another pod on your body to explode. Make another attack again, centered on your own square.

86. Center Cannot Hold (A; R; Bio, Psychic) Your presence induces life-ending despair in others. Yes, more than usual. Benefit: Your presence is disruptive to sentient minds. Whenever a creature ends its turn adjacent to you, it takes 10 psychic damage.; Overcharge: When you start your turn, you can roll a d20; 10+: The psychic damage increases to 15 while this card is readied; 9 or less: You are dazed and take ongoing 15 psychic damage (save ends both).

87. Mind Trick (A; R; Psi) "These aren't the mutants you're looking for." Free Action, Ranged 20;Trigger: You make an Interaction check; Effect: You gain a +10 power bonus to the check, and one creature you are interacting with believes whatever you say as part of the check.; Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20; 10+: You can use this power a second time while this card is readied.; 9 or less: The creature you're making the Interaction check against now believes the exact opposite of whatever you intended. It also becomes aware that you tried to manipulate its mind.

88. Download Ego (A; R; Dark) Even as your vision goes dark, you transfer an imprint of your intellect into your foe's mind. No Action, Melee 1; Trigger: You drop to 0 hit points or fewer.; Effect: You dominate one creature adjacent to you (save ends).; Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20; 10+: The dominated creature must roll a 16 or higher to succeed on its saving throw to end the domination effect.; 9 or less: When this effect ends, the dominated creature dominates you (save ends).

89. Shadow Person (A; R; Dark) You become a shadowy double from another worldline. People see you as someone they expect to see. Benefit: YOU appear as a generic Medium-sized humanoid. Other creatures see you as a member of their own race. You gain a +5 power bonus to Interaction checks to lie or bluff.; Overcharge: When you start your turn, you can roll a d20; 10+: Whenever you attack, your target grants combat advantage to you while this card is readied.; 9 or less: You don't gain or grant any benefit from flanking with your allies. In addition, you provoke opportunity attacks from your allies, and they must make those opportunity attacks if possible.

90. Static Field (A; R; Bio, Electricity) “No, don’t worry. It’s perfectly normal for your hair to stand up like that when I’m nearby. Would I lie?” Benefit: You gain an electrical aura. Whenever an enemy enters a square adjacent to you or ends it turn adjacent to you, it takes 15 electricity damage.; Overcharge: When you start your turn, you can roll a d20.; 10+: While this card is readied, the electricity damage increases to 25, and you are immune to electricity damage.; 9 or less: You lose any resistance of immunity to electricity and take ongoing 15 electricity damage (save ends).

91. White Dwarf (A; R; Dark) You surround yourself with a shield of intense gravity. Minor Action, Personal; Effect: Until the end of your next turn, whenever a creature starts its turn within 3 squares of you, you pull it 1 square as a free action, and it can’t move away from you during that turn. In addition, you gain a +2 power bonus to all defenses.; Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+: While this card is readied, the range increases to 5 squares, and the power bonus increases to +4.; 9 or less: You are dazed and slowed (save ends both). You can’t save against this effect during the turn you overcharge it.

92. Pants on Fire (A; R; Dark, Fire) Your body flares with white-hot fire, burning away all that hinders you. And your pants. No Action, Personal; Trigger: You start your turn and are dazed, immobilized, restrained, slowed, or stunned; Effect: One triggering condition on you ends, and each creature adjacent to you takes 3d6 + twice your level fire damage; Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20; 10+: You can take an extra standard action during this turn; 9 or less: You burn too bright and fall unconscious (save ends).

93. Das Gamma Auge (A; R; Dark, Radiation) You have “The Gamma Eye” – whatever you look at, you fry. Standard Action, Ranged 20; Target: One creature; Attack: Level + Dexterity vs. Fortitude; Hit: 5d10 + Dexterity modifier + twice your level radiation damage, and the target is dazed and slowed (save ends both).; Miss: Half damage; Overcharge: When you hit with this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+ The attack deals double damage.; 9 or less: You take radiation damage equal to your bloodied value.

94. My Name is Mud (A; R; Dark) You’re a walking mudslide. Benefit: The ground has the consistency of mud around you. Whenever an enemy ends its turn adjacent to you, it is restrained (save ends).; Aftereffect: The target is slowed (save ends).; Overcharge: When you start your turn, you can roll a d20.; 10+: While this card is readied, enemies restrained by this power are also weakened (save ends both).; 9 or less: You fall prone and are restrained (save ends).

95. Inhabit Corpse (A; R; Healing, Psi) You project your mind into a recently dead body, taking it for your own. Immediate Interrupt, Personal; Trigger: An enemy bloodies you or drops you to 0 hit points or fewer.; Effect: Choose any humanoid corpse within 10 squares of you to inhabit. You alter the corpse to be identical to your old self and the corpse becomes you. In addition, you regain hit points equal to your bloodied value. Your gear remains with your old body, which dies.; Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+ You are restored to maximum hit points instead, and you can stand up (in your new body) as a free action.; 9 or less: You are dazed (save ends).

96. Know-It-All (A; R; Psi) You're good at pretty much everything you do.  And you don't mind saying so.  Benefit: You gain a +10 power bonus to Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma-based skill checks.; Overcharge: When you start your turn, you can roll a d20.; 10+: The power bonus increases to +15 while this card is readied.; 9 or less: Whenever you make an Intelligence, Wisdom, or Charisma-based skill check while this card is readied, the GM rolls a die in secret.  Odd: No effect.  Even: The +10 power bonus becomes a -10 penalty instead.

97. Explode! (A; R; Dark, Fire) Every molecule in your body explodes outward at the speed of light. It’s quite a trip. Minor Action, Close Burst 5; Target: Each creature in burst; Attack: Level + 3 vs. Reflex; Hit: 5d8 + twice your level fire damage, and you push the target 3 squares and knock it prone.; Effect: You blow yourself to bits (save ends). While under this effect, you can’t take any actions except to make saving throws. When you save, you reconstitute yourself and appear in your previous square, or the nearest unoccupied square.; Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+: The attack deals 5d8 extra fire damage on a hit.; 9 or less: You fizzle and the attack deals only 1d8 fire damage. (You are still blown to bits.)

98. Mind Killer (A; R; Psi, Psychic) You impart a phantasmal image of the most fearsome creature imaginable directly into your foe’s unprotected brain. Standard Action, Ranged 20; Target: One creature; Attack: Level + Charisma vs. Will; Hit: 3d10 + Charisma modifier + twice your level psychic damage, and ongoing 10 psychic damage (save ends).; Overcharge: When you hit with this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+: If the target is bloodied after the attack, it falls unconscious (save ends).; 9 or less: You fall unconscious (save ends). You can’t save against this effect during the turn you overcharge it.

99. Hyperactive (A; R; Psi, Psychic) You’re like a 5-year old with a bucket of Halloween candy. Standard Action, Personal; Effect: You make an initiative roll. While this card is readied, you act two times each round – once on your original initiative and once on your new initiative.; Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+: You gain a +2 power bonus to AC and Reflex while this card is readied.; 9 or less: You become overcharged with energy while this card is readied. While you’re under this effect, if you don’t end your turn at least 5 squares away from the square you started in, you take 10 psychic damage.

100. Disintegrating Touch (A; R; Dark, Physical) You cause molecular bonds in whatever you touch to fall apart. Standard Action, Melee Touch; Target: One creature or object; Attack: Level + Constitution vs. Reflex; Hit: 4d10 + twice your level physical damage, and ongoing 10 physical damage (save ends).; Special: Objects protected by force fields are immune to disintegration.; Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+: The target takes a -5 penalty to saving throws against this power.; 9 or less: You also take 2d10 physical damage.

The "Atom" Card Set

Omega Tech

6. The Patch II (O; C; Area 52) When you slap this metallic dsic into the back of your hand, tiny medicinal machines flood your bloodstream.; Power: Consumable Healing.;  Minor Action; Personal; Effect: You regain hit points equal to 2d6 + your bloodied value.

7. Hypno-Ray (O; C; Area 52) You did NOT see a blue walrus-man stealing the data disks. It was definitely Venus and swamp gas. Weapon: 1-handed ranged; Power: Encounter; Standard Action Close Blast 5; Target: Each creature in blast; Attack: Level + 6 vs Will; Hit: The target is stunned (save ends). Until the end of the encounter, the target is susceptible to suggestion, and anyone making an Interaction check against the target gains a +10 power bonus to the check.

8. Dream Grenade (O; C; Ishtar) "Sweet dreams, suckers!"  Weapon: 1-hand weapon; Power: Consumable: Standard action, Area burst 1 within 10; Target: Each creature in burst; Attack: Level +6 vs. Fortitude; Hit: The target falls unconscious (save ends); Miss: The target is dazed until the end of your next turn.; Effect: Roll a d20.  On a 4 or less, the burst is larger than you anticipated, and the dream grenade instead target each creature in an area burst 10 using the same origin square.

9. Hoverboard (O; C; Ishtar) This two-foot-wide, sleek silver disk hovers six inches above the ground.  It's a neat ride... once you get the hang of it! ; Feet; Power: Encounter; Move Action; Personal; Effect: Until the end of the encounter , you can move your speed +2, ignore difficult terrain, and move over liquid surfaces.  At the end of any turn in which you benefit from one the hoverboard's movement effects, you make a medium DC Acrobatics check.  If you fail, you fall prone.

10. Fizz Neurojack (O;C;Ishtar) When you plug this matte-black jack into the back of your neck, it's party time!; Neck; Power: Encounter; Minor Action; Personal; Effect: You gain a +2 power bonus to Athletics checks until the end of the encounter.  In addition, roll a d20.  You can add the result to one Athletics check you make during this encounter.;  Salvage 2: A 2nd-level character can salvage the fizz neurojack.  It becomes a neck item with the following property:  You gain a +2 item bonus to Athletics checks.

26. Inertial Armor (O; C; Area 52) This grey bodysuit protects you from harm. When an attack strikes you, the suit transforms the energy of the attack into potential extra movement. Armor: Light; Property: You gain a +3 armor bonus to AC and a +1 armor bonus to Reflex.; Power: Encounter; Immediate Interrupt, Personal; Trigger: You take damage from an attack; Effect: You instead take no damage from the triggering attack, and you can shift 1 square.; Salvage 2: A 2nd-level charter can salvage the inertial armor. It becomes light armor: +3 armor bonus to AC; +1 armor bonus to Reflex.

27. Mass Pistol (O; C; Area 52) The barrel of this small pistol ends in a small metal sphere with no bore. It generates “knuckles” of gravity distortion in the target. Weapon: 1-hand ranged; Power: Encounter Physical; Standard Action, Ranged 10; Target: One creature; Attack: Level + 6 vs. Fortitude; Hit: 3d6 physical damage, and the target is slowed until the end of your next turn.; Salvage 3: A 3rd-level character can salvage the mass pistol. It becomes a light 1-hand ranged 10 weapon: Dex/Int; +3 accuracy; 2d6 physical damage, and the target is slowed until the end of your next turn.

28. Mindbore Orbiter (O; C; Area 52) As this tiny silver drone circles your head, it continually yammers on about what those around you are thinking. It can get pretty annoying. Head; Power: Encounter Psychic; Standard Action, Ranged 20; Target: One creature; Attack: Level + 6 vs. Will; Hit: 4d6 + Intelligence modifier + twice your level psychic damage.; Salvage 4: A 4th-level character can salvage the mindbore orbiter. It becomes a head item with the following property: You can communicate telepathically with any creature within 5 squares of you.

29. Holoscanner (O; C; Area 52) This handheld sensor detects unusual energy signatures, life signs, and rare elements or compounds, including packages of those really tasty cheese puffs. Held Item; Power: Encounter; Minor Action, Close Burst 10; Effect: Until the end of the encounter, you know the exact location of all living creatures, energy sources, and unusual materials within 10 squares of you. In addition, you gain a +8 power bonus to Perception checks.; Salvage 6: A 6th-level character can salvage the holoscanner. It becomes a held item with the following property: You gain a +4 item bonus to Perception checks.

30. Plasma Sword (O; C; Area 52) When you trigger the hit, a blade of magnetically contained plasma extends from it. Weapon: 1-hand melee; Power: Encounter: Encounter Electricity, Fire; Standard Action, Melee 1; Target: One creature; Attack: Level + 8 vs. AC; Hit: 3d10 + Strength modifier + twice your level electricity and fire damage.; Salvage 6: A 6th-level character can salvage the plasma sword. It becomes a heavy 1-hand melee weapon: Str/Con; +2 accuracy; 2d10 electricity and fire damage.

31. Duralloy Shield (O; C; Ishtar) The Ancients formed duralloy into wondrous shapes. One good use you've found for it is to keep angry mutants from beating on your head. Arms; Power: Encounter; Immediate Interrupt Personal; Trigger: You are hit by an attack; Effect: You gain a +2 power bonus to all defenses until the start of your next turn. In addition, until the end of the encounter, you gain a +2 shield bonus to AC and Reflex.; Salvage 2: A 2nd-level character can salvage the duralloy shield. It becomes a shield: +1 shield bonus to AC; +2 shield bonus to reflex.

32. Omniscient Goggles (O; C; Ishtar) You can see what others can't. Head; Power: Encounter; Minor Action, Personal; Effect: Until the end of the encounter, you can see through blocking and obscuring terrain, can see clearly in darkness, and can see invisible creatures. Salvage 4: A 4th level character can salvage the omniscient goggles. It becomes a head item with the following property: You can see clearly in darkness.

33. Disruptor Pike (O; C; Ishtar) This 5-foot-long weapon projects lethal vibrations that emanate at a distance. Weapon: 2-hand ranged; Power: Encounter Sonic; Standard Action, Area Burst 1 within 10; Target: Each creature in burst; Attack: Level + 6 vs. Fortitude; Hit: 3d8 + Constitution modifier + your level sonic damage, and the target is dazed (save ends).; Salvage 4: A 4th-level character can salvage the disruptor pike. It becomes a heavy 2-hand melee weapon: Str/Con; +2 accuracy; 2d12 sonic damage.

34. Enviroboots (O; C; Ishtar) This footwear is a miracle of cross-time design. Feet; Property: You ignore difficult terrain while shifting.; Power: Encounter; Minor Action, Personal; Effect: Roll a d4 and apply the following effect.; 1: You are immobilized until the start of your next turn.; 2-3: Your speed increases by the number you rolled (2 or 3) until the start of your next turn.; 4: You can teleport 8 squares as a move action before the start of your next turn.; Until the end of the encounter, at the start of each of your turns, roll a d4 again and apply the new effect. You can end this effect by taking off the boots as a standard action.

35. Force Axe (O; C; Ishtar) This powered axe is capped by a 20-inch semicircle of glowing blue force. Weapon: 2-hand melee; Power: Encounter Force; Standard Action, Close Burst 1; Target: Each creature in burst; Attack: Level + 6 vs. Reflex; Hit: 3d10 + Strength modifier + twice your level force damage, and you push the target 1 square.; Salvage 6: a 6th-level character can salvage the force axe. It becomes a heavy 2-hand melee weapon: Str/Con; +2 accuracy; 3d8 force damage, and you push the target 1 square.

36. Cerametal Armor (O; C; Xi) This ceramic-metal suit protects you from harm and braces you against being knocked on your butt. Armor: Heavy; Power: Encounter; Immediate Interrupt, Personal; Trigger: An attack knocks you prone or subjects you to forced movement; Effect: You aren’t knocked prone or subjected to forced movement from the triggering attack. In addition, you gain resist 5 to all damage against the triggering attack.; Salvage 2: A 2nd-level character can salvage the cerametal armor. It becomes heavy armor: +7 armor bonus to AC; +1 bonus to Fortitude.

37. Portacomp (O; C; Xi) This mini computer tablet makes it easier to hack mechanical and computational devices. Held Item; Power: At-Will; Standard Action, Ranged 10; Target: One computer, robot, or similar creature; Attack: Level + 6 vs. Will; Hit: The target is dominated (save ends). While dominated, the target will answer one question from you each round.

38. Laser Whip (O; C; Xi) This long, flexible whip is formed from a bam of ruby light. Weapon: 1-handed melee; Power: Encounter * Laser; Standard Action Melee 5; Target: One creature; Attack: Level + 6 vs Reflex; Hit: 3d10 + Dexterity modifier + twice your level laser damage. In addition, you knock the target prone and pull it 2 squares.; Salvage 4: A 4th-level character can salvage the laser whip. It becomes a light 1-hand melee 2 weapon: Dex/Int; +3 accuracy; 2d6 laser damage.

39. H11 Blaster Rifle (O; C; Xi) This large rifle will put a 2-inch smoking hole in your target. Weapon: 2-hand ranged; Power: Encounter Fire, Force, Laser; Standard Action, Ranged 20; Target: One Creature; Attack: Level + 6 vs. Reflex; Hit: 3d6 + Dexterity modifier + twice your level laser and force damage, and ongoing 5 fire damage (save ends); Salvage 6: 6th-level character can salvage the H11 blaster rifle. It becomes a light 2-hand ranged 20 weapon: Dex/Int; +3 accuracy; 3d6 laser and force damage.

40. Meltdown Orbiter (O; C; Area 52) This drone constantly morphs as it circles your head. At your command, it fires a pulse of flesh-shredding radiation at your foes. Head; Property: You gain a +2 bonus to attack rolls with radiation attacks; Power: Encounter, Radiation; Standard Action, Close Blast 5; Target: Each creature in blast; Attack: Level + 6 vs. Fortitude; Hit: 4d8 + Intelligence modifier + twice your level radiation damage; Salvage 6: A 6th level character can salvage the meltdown orbiter. It becomes a head item with the following property: You gain a +2 bonus to damage rolls with radiation attacks.

61. Stun Whip (O; U; Area 52) This slender silver whip delivers a powerful electric charge. Weapon: 1-handed melee; Power: Encounter * Electricity; Standard Action Melee 3; Attack: Level + 8 vs AC; Hit: 1d10 +  Dexterity modifier + twice your level electricity damage, and the target is stunned (save ends); Salvage 2: A 2nd-level  character can salvage the stun whip. It becomes a light 1-hand melee 2 weapon: Dex/Int; +3 accuracy; 1d10 electricity damage, and the target is slowed until the end of your next turn.

62. Autodoc (O; U; Area 52) This shiny metal belt whirrs and clicks. Sometimes it dispenses colored pills that make you feel better. Waist; Power: Encounter Healing; Minor Action, Personal; Effect: You regain 10 hit points. In addition, until the end of the encounter, you regain 5 hit points at the start of each of your turns, if you have at least 1 hit point.; Salvage 2: A 2nd-level character can salvage the autodoc. It becomes a waist item with the following property: Your maximum hit points increase by 5.

63. Grav Shield (O; U; Area 52) This heavy, black, elbow-length gauntlet creates a short-range gravitational field that disrupts incoming attacks. Arms; Power: Encounter; Minor Action, Close Burst 3; Target: Each creature in burst; Target: Each creature in burst; Effect: You pull the target 2 squares. In addition, you gain a +2 bonus to all defenses until the start of your next turn; Salvage 4: A 4th level character can salvage the grav shield. It becomes a shield: +1 shield bonus to AC; +2 shield bonus to Fortitude.

64. Gunsight Orbiter (O; U; Area 52) This silver drone hovers in front of your forehead, telepathically imparting targeting data to your mind. Head; Power: Encounter; Free Action, Personal; Trigger: You deal damage with an attack; Effect: The triggering attack deals 2d10 + your Wisdom modifier extra damage to the target.; Salvage 5: A 5th-level character can salvage the gunsight orbiter. It becomes a head item with the following property: You gain a power bonus to damage rolls with ranged attacks equal to your Wisdom modifier.

65. Energized Armor (O; U; Area 52) This suit of black alloy and metal mesh is powered by a dark matter energy cell. The cell also generates a force shield for a short time. Armor: Heavy; Power: Encounter Force; Minor Action, Personal; Effect: You establish a force shield. While the shield is functional, you gain resist 10 to all damage. Whenever you take damage, roll a d20. On a 9 or less, the effect ends.; Salvage 6: A 6th-level character can salvage the energized armor. It becomes heavy armor: +7 armor bonus to AC; +1 armor bonus to all other defenses.

66. Thunder Grip (O; U; Area 52) When you pull this wide-mouthed pistol’s trigger, it emits a thunderous ring of destruction. Weapon: 1-hand ranged; Power: Encounter Sonic; Standard Action, Ranged 10; Target: One creature; Attack: Level + 6 vs. Reflex; Hit: 3d8 + Strength modifier + twice your level sonic damage. In addition, you knock the target prone, and the target is deafened (save ends).; Salvage 6: A 6th-level character can salvage the thunder grip. It becomes a heavy 1-hand ranged 10 weapon: Str/Con; +2 accuracy; 2d10 sonic damage, and the target is deafened until the end of your next turn.

67. Grav Mortar (O; U; Area 52) “It’s called the ‘G-force’ game. Now try to stay on your feet!” Weapon: 2-hand ranged; Power: Encounter Physical; Standard Action, Area Burst 2 within 20; Target: Each creature in burst; Attack: Level +6 vs. Fortitude; Hit: 2d8 damage + Constitution modifier + twice your level physical damage. In addition, you knock the target prone, and the target is immobilized (save ends).; Miss: Half damage, and target is slowed (save ends).; Salvage 8: An 8th-level character can salvage a grav mortar. It becomes a heavy 2-hand ranged 15 weapon: Str/Con; +2 accuracy; 3d8 physical damage; and you knock the target prone.

68. Photonic Spear (O; U; Ishtar) This slender crystal spear pulses with red light as you attack with it. Weapon: 2-hand melee; Power: Encounter Laser; Standard Action, Melee 1; Target: One Creature; Attack: Level + 8 vs. AC; Hit: 3d8 + Wisdom modifier + twice your level laser damage, and the target is blinded (save ends).; Salvage 2: A 2nd-level character can salvage the photonic spear. It becomes a light 2-hand melee weapon: Dex/Int; +3 accuracy; 1d12 damage, and the target takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls until the start of your next turn.

69. Hospice Beacon (O; U; Ishtar) This one-foot high gleaming pyramid of golden allow creates a field that accelerates healing. Held Item; Power: Encounter Healing, Zone; Minor Action, Close Burst 2; Effect: You and each ally within the burst regain 10 hit points. In addition, the burst becomes a zone that lasts until the end of your next run. Whenever you or an ally regains hit points while within the zone, that character regains 5 additional ht points. While the zone exists, you can spend a standard action during your turn to make the zone persist until the end of your next turn.

70. Servo-Assist Armor (O; U; Ishtar)  This form-fitting armor jerks you out of harm's way. Occasionally, it will jerk you around for no reason, usually when you're holding a drink.  Armor: Light; Power: Encounter; Immediate interrupt, Personal; Trigger: You are hit by an attack; Effect: You gain a +4 power bonus to AC and Reflex until the end of your next turn.; Salvage 4: A 4th-level character can salvage the servo-assist armor.  It becomes light armor: +4 armor bonus to AC; +1 bonus to speed.

71. Diskthrower (O; U; Ishtar) This mechanical gauntlet lets you fling a spinning, diamond-sharp metal disk at your foe. Weapon: 1-hand ranged; Power: Encounter Physical; Standard Action, Ranged 10; Target: One creature; Attack: Level + 8 vs. AC; Hit: 2d12 + Dexterity modifier physical damage, and ongoing 10 physical damage (save ends).; Miss: You must choose a creature within 5 squares of the target and make the attack again against that creature.; Salvage 4: A 4th-level character can salvage the diskthrower. It becomes a light 1-hand ranged 10 weapon: Dex/Int; +3 accuracy; 2d8 damage.

72. Jet Boots (O; U; Ishtar) These metal boots are very stylish, and the jet nozzles in each sole put an extra hop in your step! Feet; Power: Encounter, Minor Action, Personal; Effect: You gain a fly speed equal to your speed until the end of your next turn. If you take damage while flying, as an immediate reaction, “auto-jets” in the boots push you away from the triggering attacker a number of squares equal to your speed.; Salvage 5: A 5th-level character can salvage the jet boots. It becomes a feet item with the following property: You gain a +10 item bonus to Athletics checks to jump.

73. Force Shield (O; U; Ishtar) This silver-tinted gauntlet generates a shield-shaped disk of crackling energy that can protect you from most attacks. Arms; Power: Encounter Force; Immediate Interrupt, Personal; Trigger: You are hit by an attack; Effect: You gain resist 20 to all damage until the end of your next turn.; Salvage 6: A 6th-level character can salvage the force shield. It becomes a shield: +1 shield bonus to AC; +2 shield bonus to Reflex; you gain resist 3 to all damage while you aren’t granting combat advantage.

74. Gravity Hammer (O; U; Xi) This hammer uses gravitational attraction to accelerate your blows tenfold! Weapon: 2-hand melee; Power: Encounter Physical; Standard Action, Close Burst 5; Target: One creature in burst; Attack: Level + 6 vs. Fortitude; Hit: You pull the target 4 squares. If the target is adjacent to you after the pull, it takes 6d8 + Strength modifier + twice your level physical damage, and you knock yourself and the target prone.; Salvage 8: An 8th-level character can salvage the gravity hammer. It becomes a heavy 2-hand melee weapon: Str/Con; +2 accuracy; 2d12 + Strength modifier physical damage, and you knock the target prone.

75. Repeating Gauss Rifle (O; U; Xi) This rifle uses magnetic fields to launch heavy darts at high velocity. Weapon: 2-hand ranged; Power: Encounter Physical; Target: One, two, or three creatures; Effect: You make three attacks divided between one, two, or three targets.; Attack: Level + 8 vs. AC; Hit: 1d12 + Dexterity modifier + your level physical damage, and you push the target 1 square.; Salvage 2: A 2nd-level character can salvage the repeating gauss rifle. It becomes a light 2-hand ranged 20 weapon: Dex/Int; +3 accuracy; 1d12 damage; and you push the target 1 square.

76. Power Fist (O; U; Ishtar) This fusion-powered gauntlet sports titanium alloy servos, allowing you to deliver massive blows. Weapon: 1-hand melee; Power: Encounter Physical; Standard Action, Melee 1; Target: One creature; Attack: Level + 8 vs. AC; Hit: 3d10 + Strength modifier + twice your level physical damage. In addition, you push the target a number of squares equal to your Strength modifier (minimum 1) and knock it prone.; Miss: Half damage, and you push the target 1 square and knock it prone.; Salvage 2: A 2nd-level character can salvage the power fist. It becomes a heavy 1-hand melee weapon: Str/Con; +2 accuracy; 2d6 + Strength modifier damage, and you knock the target prone.

77. Artificial Blood (O; U; Xi) This small medical unit attaches to your lower back and injects nanobots into your bloodstream when you need a boost. Waist; Power: Consumable; Free Action, Personal; Trigger: You start your turn; Effect: Until the end of the encounter, whenever you roll a saving throw, you can replace the result of the roll with a 10.

78. Electrostaff(O; U; Xi) The electromagnetic pulse generators in each end of this staff deliver an electrifying punch to your foes. Weapon: 2-hand melee; Power: Encounter Electricity; Standard Action, Melee 1; Target: One Creature; Attack: Level + 6 vs. Reflex; Hit: 3d8 + Constitution modifier + twice your level electricity damage, and the target is stunned (save ends).; Salvage 6: A 6th-level character can salvage theelectrostaff. It becomes a heavy 2-hand melee weapon: Str/Con; +2 accuracy; 3d8 + Constitution modifier electricity damage, and the target is slowed until the end of your next turn.

79. Marauder Armor (O; U; Xi) This sleek suit of powered armor gives you limited flight, making it perfect for scouting. Armor: Light; Power: Encounter; Move Action, Personal; Effect: You gain a fly speed equal to your speed until the end of the encounter. You must land at the end of your turn, or you crash.; Salvage 8: An 8th-level character can salvage the marauder armor. It becomes light armor: +4 armor bonus to AC; you can fly your speed as a move action once during each of your turns.

80. Chameleon Shield (O; U; Area 52) This shield’s surface changes color and texture to blend with its surroundings. Arms; Power: Encounter; Minor Action, Personal; Effect: You become invisible until the end of your next turn. In addition, you gain a +5 power bonus to Stealth checks until the end of the encounter.

100. Disintegrating Touch (A; R; Dark, Physical) You cause molecular bonds in whatever you touch to fall apart. Standard Action, Melee Touch; Target: One creature or object; Attack: Level + Constitution vs. Reflex; Hit: 4d10 + twice your level physical damage, and ongoing 10 physical damage (save ends).; Special: Objects protected by force fields are immune to disintegration.; Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20.; 10+: The target takes a -5 penalty to saving throws against this power.; 9 or less: You also take 2d10 physical damage.

101. Holoshield (O; R; Area 52) This shield generator creates a field of virtual matter that deflects attacks away from you. Arms; Power: Encounter; Immediate Reaction, Melee 1; Trigger: An enemy misses you with a melee attack or ranged attack; Target: One creature adjacent to you, other than the triggering enemy.; Effect: The triggering enemy rerolls the attack against the target.; Salvage 2: A 2nd-level character can salvage the holoshield. It becomes a shield: +1 shield bonus to AC; +2 shield bonus to Reflex; you start each encounter with 5 temporary hit points.

102. Mini Tank (O; R; Area 52) It even has a cannon! HP 200, Space 2 by 4 squares; AC 22, Other Defenses 20; Speed 6; Driver and Gunner: A driver and gunner each occupies 1 square of the mini tank’s space and must have both hands free to move it or use its power. As a standard action, a gunner can recharge the tank’s power (reload) with a DC 16 Mechanics check.; Load: 5 Medium creatures; 600 lbs of gear.; Power: Encounter Physical; Standard Action, Area Burst 1 within 20; Target: Each creature in burst; Attack: Level + 8 vs. AC; Hit: 3d8 + Intelligence modifier + your level physical damage.; Salvage 4: A 4th-level character can salvage the minitank. It becomes a vehicle as above, but has no attack power.

103. Neural Baton (O; R; Area 52) This long, metallic, barbell-shaped rod amplifies your psychic potential. Weapon: 1-hand melee; Power: Encounter Psychic; Standard Action, Melee 2; Target: One creature; Attack: Level + 6 vs. Will; Hit: 4d6 + Charisma modifier + twice your level psychic damage, and the target is dazed (save ends).; Miss: Half damage.; Salvage 4: A 4th-level character can salvage the neural baton. It becomes a special 1-hand melee 2 weapon: Wis/Cha; +0 accuracy; attacks Will; 2d8 psychic damage.

104. Fusion Lance (O; R; Ishtar) This ornate metallic lance glows with sun-hot plasma. Weapon: 2-handed ranged; Power: Encounter * Electricity, Fire; Standard Action Ranged 10; Target: One creature; Attack: Level + 6 vs Reflex; Hit: 4d8 + Constitution modifier + twice your level electricity and fire damage.; Salvage 9: A 9th-level  character can salvage the fusion lance. It becomes a heavy 2-hand ranged 10  weapon: Str/Con; +2 accuracy; 3d10 electricity and fire damage. 

105. Teleport Pads (O; R; Area 52) These shining silver disks come in pairs. When you step on one, it teleports you instantly to the location of the other. They're fun at parties too. Held Item; Power: Encounter Teleportation; minor Action, Close Burst 5; Effect: You place two teleport pads, each a square within the burst. While in a teleport pad square, any creature can teleport to the other pad as a minor action. If the destination pad square is occupied, the occupying creatures swaps positions with the teleporting creature. In addition, while in a teleport pad square, you can move the pad to another square within 5 squares of you as a move action.

106. Inviso Armor (O; R; Area 52) “Yes, I was here the whole time. And I heard everything you said about me!” Armor: Light; Power: Encounter; Minor Action, Personal; Effect: You become invisible until the end of your next turn.; Salvage 6: A 6th-level character can salvage the Inviso Armor. It becomes light armor with the following property: You gain concealment against any creature not adjacent to you.

107. Force Field Projector (O; R; Area 52) This pear-shaped projection device generates a powerful force field.  Held Item; Power: Encounter, Force; Minor Action, Area Wall 10 within 20 squares; Effect: You create a force field up to 4 squares high that lasts until the end of the encounter, or for 5 minutes, whichever occurs sooner. You can turn the field off as a minor action. The field is immobile and blocks all movement and line of effect. If created horizontally, the force field can be used as a bridge.; Salvage 8: A 8th-level character can salvage the Force Field Projector. It becomes a held item as above, but projects an area wall 2 within 5 squares.

108. Phase Cape (O; R; Ishtar) Your molecules shift of out phase when you swirl this cape around yourself, allowing you to pass through walls and other solid objects. Neck; Power: Encounter; Minor Action, Personal; Effect: Until the end of your next turn you can move through walls and other blocking terrain, as well as through squares occupied by enemies. If you end this movement inside a solid object or creature, you return to the last unoccupied square you came from and are stunned until the end of your next turn.

*109. Energy Mace (O; R; Ishtar) This mutant-beater has one heck of a wallop. weapon: 1-hand melee; Power: Encounter Electricity, Force; standard Action, Melee 1; Target: One creature; Attack: Level +8 vs. AC; Hit: 4d8+ Strength or Constitution modifier + twice your level electricity and force damage, and you push the target 3 squares, and the target is stunned until the end of its next turn.; Salvage 4: A 6th-level character can salvage the Energy Mace. It becomes a heavy 1-hand melee weapon: Str/Con; +2 accuracy; 2d8 electricity and force damage, and you push the target 1 square. * This card requires errata. Entry is per the card.

110. Black Ray Gun (O; R; Area 52) This ornate pistol fires a ray of ebony energy that will drop your enemy in its tracks. Weapon: 1-hand ranged; power: Encounter Necrotic; Standard Action, Ranged 10; Target: One creature; Attack: Level + 6 vs. Will; HIt: 4d8 + Wisdom modifier + twice your level necrotic damage, and the target falls unconscious (save ends). The unconsciousness also ends if the target takes damage.; Salvage 8: An 8th-level character can salvage the Black Ray Gun. It becomes a light 1-hand ranged 10 weapon: Dex/Int; +3 accuracy; targets Will; 2d8 necrotic damage, and ongoing 5 necrotic damage (save ends).

111. Skycycle (O; R; Area 52) It's a flying “motorcycle.” Beware of power lines. Hp 50, space 2 by 1 squares; AC 18, Other Defenses 15; Speed Fly 20; Driver: A driver occupies the front square of the sckycycle's space and must have on hand free to move it.; Load: 2 Medium creatures: 200 lbs of gear; Salvage 6: A 6th-level character can salvage the Skycycle. It becomes a special item, as above.

112. Phoenix Neurojack (O; R: Xi) When you’re near death, this device releases a flood of nanobots into your bloodstream to bring you back. Neck; Power: Encounter Healing; No Action, Personal; Trigger: You drop to 0 hit points or fewer; Effect: You regain hit points equal to your bloodied value, and you are dazed until the end of your next turn.; Salvage 7: A 7th-level character can salvage the phoenix neurojack. It becomes a neck item with the following power.; Immediate Interrupt, Personal; Trigger: You drop to 0 hit points or fewer for the first time during an encounter.; Effect: You regain hit points equal to your bloodied value and are stunned until the end of your next turn.

113. Plasma Sphere (O; R: Ishtar) This small cannon generates white-hot plasma bombs encased in guided magnetic fields.  Weapon: 2-hand ranged; Power: Encounter Electricity, Fire; Standard Action, Area Burst 2 within 20; Attack: Level + 6 vs. Reflex; Special: This attack ignores blocking terrain (like walls).; Hit:4d8 + Strength Modifier + your level electricity and fire damage.; Miss: Half damage; Salvage 8: A 8th-level character can salvage the plasma sphere. It becomes a heavy 2-hand ranged 10 weapon: Str/Con; +2 accuracy; 2d12 electricity and fire damage, and each creature adjacent to the target takes damage equal to your level.

114. Rad Armor (O; R: Ishtar) This metallic-black powered suit protects you from harm by releasing a burst of rads at a nearby enemy when you’re damaged. Armor: Heavy; Power: Encounter Radiation; Immediate Reaction, Close Burst 2; Trigger: You take damage; Target: One creature in burst; Attack: Level + 6 vs. Reflex; Hit: 3d8 + Constitution Modifier + twice your level radiation damage, and the target is weakened (save ends).; Salvage 6: A 6th-level character can salvage the rad armor. It becomes heavy armor: +7 armor bonus to AC; resist 10 radiation.

115. Vibro Sword (O; R: Xi) Just think “chainsaw on steroids.”  Weapon: 1-handed melee; Power: Encounter Physical; Standard Action, Melee 1; Target: One or two creatures; Attack: Level + 8 vs. AC.; Hit: 3d8 + Strength Modifier + your level physical damage, and ongoing 5 physical damage (save ends).; Salvage 3: A 3rd-level character can salvage the vibro sword. It becomes a heavy 1-handed melee weapon: Str/Con; +2 accuracy; 1d8 damage, and ongoing 5 physical damage (save ends).

116. Gunport Armor (O; R: Ishtar) This heavy armor provides good defense, and some good offense too when the gun ports work correctly. Armor: Heavy; Power: Encounter Physical; Minor Action, Ranged 10; Attack: Level + 6 vs. Reflex; Hit: 2d10 + Constitution modifier + twice your level physical damage.; Salvage 4: A 4th-level character can salvage the gunport armor. It becomes heavy armor: +7 armor bonus to AC; you gain resist 5 physical.

117. Heavy-Lift Harness (O; R: Xi) “Get away from her, you -!”  HP 100, Space 2 by 2 squares; AC 20, Other Defenses 17; Speed 5; Driver: A driver occupies 1 square of the heavy-lift harness’s space and must have both hands free to move it or use its power.; Load: 1 Medium creature and 4,000 lbs of gear.; Power: At-Will Physical; Standard Action, Melee 2; Target: One Creature; Attack: Level + 8 vs. AC; Hit: 2d10 + Constitution modifier + twice your level physical damage, and the target is immobilized (save ends). The immobilization also ends if you are no longer adjacent to the target.; Salvage 4: A 4th-level character can salvage the heavy-lift harness. It becomes a special item as above, but without the power.

118. Interface Goggles (O; R: Xi) You’re too cool for school with these styling shades built by machine AI designer known only as “HAL.” Head; Power: Encounter; Standard Action, Ranged 10; Target: One robot creature; Attack: Level + 6 vs. Will.; Hit: The target is dominated(save ends).; Miss: The target gains a +5 bonus to attack rolls and damage rolls against you until the end of the encounter. Salvage 6: A 6th-level character can salvage the interface goggles. It becomes a head item with the following property: You gain a +4 bonus to Interaction checks against robots, computers, and other sentient machines.

119. Screaming Meemie (O; R: Xi) Each 6-inch missile fired from this shoulder launcher emits a piercing sonic burst that scrambles your enemies’ nervous systems. Weapon: 2-handed range; Power: Encounter Sonic; Standard Action; Area Burst 2 within 20; Target: Each creature in burst; Attack: Level + 6 vs. Fortitude; Hit: 5d6 + Intelligence modifier + your level sonic damage, and you push the target 2 squares from the burst’s origin square.; Salvage 8: An 8th-level character can savage the screaming meemie. It becomes a light 2-hand ranged 20 weapon: Dex/Int; +3 accuracy; targets Fortitude; 3d6 sonic damage, and the target is weakened until the end of your next turn.

120. Rifle Hound (O; R: Area 52) This metallic robot follows you around on three steel legs. You call it “Tripod.” Power: Encounter Laser; Standard Action; Effect: You activate the rifle hound in an adjacent square. The hound occupies 1 square. Enemies can’t move through its space, but allies can. Whenever you move, you can move the hound up to 6 squares as a free action. The hound’s defenses are all 20. If a single attack deals 20 or more damage to the hound, the hound makes an attack against you and then is destroyed. You can make the following attack with the hound once per round.; Minor Action, Ranged 10; Target: One creature; Attack: Level + 6 vs. Reflex; Hit: 3d8 + your level laser damage.

I believe our project is complete, my friends.

We could use the last "Bomb" card, but no one has yet found a copy of it, or even its name.

Well done, everyone. You all deserve cookies and ice cream. But because this Gamma World, you can have radiation instead. 
Holy extradimensional psychoknietic plant creatures, Batman! That was fast!

Amazing work everyone. Looks like I won't be rushing home on Friday night to post more cards, since they're all done already. I guess I'll have to put my efforts into doing some layout work on making some nice, printable cards using all the data here. No promises on the schedule, but if nobody else gets to it before I do, I'll be sure to post a link to whatever fruit is born of my project(s).

Also: is the damage line on Plasma Sphere correct? does it really do 43(!) d8 damage?

Also: is the damage line on Plasma Sphere correct? does it really do 43(!) d8 damage?

No, it's actually 4d8.
Y'know, when someone told me there would be a complete card list, with all the rules text - what I consider all the 'content' - within a few days of the boosters hitting the market, I didn't believe it. 
Wow.
I'm impressed.  And, this is very helpful information.  Thanks.

Want to see the best of 4e included in 5e?  Join the Old Guard of 4e.

5e really needs something like Wrecan's SARN-FU to support "Theatre of the Mind."

"You want The Tooth?  You can't handle The Tooth!"  - Dahlver-Nar.

"If magic is unrestrained in the campaign, D&D quickly degenerates into a weird wizard show where players get bored quickly"  - E. Gary Gygax

Oops, looks like this request tried to create an infinite loop. We do not allow such things here. We are a professional website!

Wow that came together so quickly.  Has anyone started putting this information into power cards yet so we can just print them out?  Anybody know of a good program to use? I'd love to start doing it (tho it might take me awhile) or maybe split the work load with a couple other people and have it all done in no time .
I'm working on an electronic character sheet with the goal of autopopulating the powers in a printable sheet. Not sure when it will be finished though. Topic for another thread I"m sure. Wink
This thread includes a complete list of all the cards in the "Atom" set. 

This list was assembled with the invaluable assistance of Doomed_Prophet, greyseer, palmerkun, lord_bob, talladega, toldarr, CaptainBasilicus, KJordan, lammars and the procrastonaut. My sincere thanks to you all, especially the star players who typed up all the text of their cards.

This initial post became too long and exceeded the character count limit; the list has been reposted further down the thread. But fear not! For there are links.

Find the list of "Atom" Alpha Mutations here.

Find the list of "Atom" Omega Tech here.

As a special bonus, there is a Promo set of 3 cards with a "Bomb" symbol in the upper right corner. Two of those cards are listed here. The third is unknown.

1. Power Mimic (A; P; Dark) You copy someone else's mutation. Choose wisely! Minor Action; Close Burst 5; Target: One ally in burst with a readied Alpha Mutation.; Effect: Choose one Alpha Mutation the target has readied. You gain the Alpha Mutation's benefit until the end of your next turn, or you can use its power once before the end of your next turn. The target's Alpha Mutation is unaffected.; Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll at d20.; 10+ You gain the Alpha Mutation's benefit until the end of the encounter instead, or you can use its power once before the end of the encounter.; 9 or less: A random enemy of the GM's choice gains the same benefit or power use as you from the chosen Alpha Mutation.

3. Dehydrated Man (O; P; Ishtar) This jar of white powder is labeled "Powdered Scientist—just add water!" Special; Minor Action; Effect: You deploy the dehydrated man in an unoccupied square adjacent to you. It occupies 1 square. Enemies can't move through its space, but allies can. Whenever you take a move action, you can move the man 6 squares as a free action. The dehydrated man's defenses are all 20. If a single attack deals 20 or more damage to the man, it's destroyed. While the man is deployed, you gain a +5 power bonus on Conspiracy, Mechanics, and Science checks. At the end of the encounter, roll a d6. On a 1–3, the dehydrated man collapses into lifeless powder. On a 4–6, the man leaves to pursue its own goals.

Dr. Comics, my hat goes off to you, sir. Many thanks to you and your team for a job well done.
I guess I'll have to put my efforts into doing some layout work on making some nice, printable cards using all the data here. No promises on the schedule, but if nobody else gets to it before I do, I'll be sure to post a link to whatever fruit is born of my project(s).

I've got them all in a soon-to-be-database.  I similarly make no promises though.  :D
Just finished a Beta (black and white) PDF of all the cards (currently 4 to a page, set so that they can be placed into sleeves or card pages). Just PM me for the file.
So far the most asked for bit regarding the PDF cards has been the omission of the card numbers... So I guess I'll add them to the second "run".... Probably going to make all the Alpha Mutation card titles a green color (just the text to keep the ink cost down for people who DL it)...
This was a lot of work. Very, very cool. Thanks for making them!

Can we fit them 3x3 and 9 to a page?
I tried to stay as close to card sized as possible, but if people don't mind them being a bit smaller I could make a set that's 9 cards to a page (with a few that won't be, durn vehicles)... If you would like a 3 x 3 (9 to a page) set just ask...
I was working on one sized for printing on index cards, so that'd be sweet.
I'd be all for the 9 card sheet (would save me some money when I print them on cardstock).  Any plans to type up the original 80 cards so when we shuffle them in they all match?  I know that would be making more work for you but it'd be pretty cool.  Wouldn't mind helping with the data entry!
If it hasn't already been done by the time I have the boxed set in-hand, I'll be doing that as well.
Wait, so we went from listing all the cards and their stats to actually making printable cards available as a free PDF? So, now, no one will have to purchase boosters -- And WoTC is OK with this?

Just curious, but ok. 
I think Ramen has the right idea. Our next step ought to be assembling the text of the 80 card box set.

Maybe we could each do 10-card blocks. That would make the work easy and fast. 
I've decided to start writing down the "Rad" set, the 80 card set from the basic box.

I'll do the first 10 Alpha Mutations.

1. Accelerated Reflexes (Bio) You kick your reaction speed into overdrive. Free Action, Personal; Trigger: You start your turn; Effect: You gain a +2 power bonus to attack rolls and to all defenses until the end of your next turn. In addition, you shift 3 squares and take a standard action; Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20; 10+: You can use this power a second time on your next turn while this card is readied; 9 or less: At the end of your turn, you are stunned until the end of your next turn.

2. Adaptive Resistance (Bio) That which does not kill us makes me stronger. Shame about you, though... Immediate Interrupt, Personal; Trigger: You take damage; Effect: You gain resist 10 to the damage type of the triggering attack while this card is readied; Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20; 10+: You are immune to that damage type instead while this card is readied; 9 or less: You also gain vulnerable 5 to all other damage types while this card is readied.

3. Psychic Reversal (Psi, Psychic) I'm rubber, you're glue. Immediate Interrupt, Personal; Trigger: You take psychic damage from an enemy's attack; Effect: The triggering enemy takes that psychic damage instead. You still suffer any other effects from the triggering attack; Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20; 10+: The triggering enemy is also stunned until the end of your next turn. 9 or less: You take one-half the psychic damage instead, and the triggering enemy takes the rest.

4. Anti-Life Leech (Dark) Nobody better life leech you, or they'll be sorry. Benefit: You gain resist 10 necrotic. In addition, you are immune to life-leech attacks. When a creature targets you with life leech, it is stunned until the end of its next turn, and its hit point total drops to its bloodied value (or to 1 hit point if it is already bloodied); Overcharge: None.

5. Aquatic Adaptation (Bio) All that time you spent in the tub as a youngster is finally paying off! Benefit: You can breathe water, and you gain a Swim speed equal to your speed; Overcharge: At any time, you can roll a d20; 10+: While this card is readied, you can mentally communicate with fish within a mile of you; 9 or less: While this card is readied, you think you can mentally communicate with fish within a mile of you.

6. Carapace (Bio) Your skin hardens into a thick, tough carapace. Benefit: You gain a +2 power bonus to AC and take a -1 penalty to speed; Overcharge: When you start your turn, you can roll a d20; 10+: While this card is readied, the power bonus to AC increases to +4; 9 or less: You cocoon yourself in your own shell (save ends). While you're under this effect, the power bonus to AC increases to +10, and you can't take any actions.

7. Cloud the Mnd (Psi) Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men ... or whatever the hell that is. Minor Action, Close Burst 5; Target: One creature in burst; Effect: The target can't see you (save ends). While under this effect, the target doesn't realize you exist or notice any of your actions; Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20; 10+: The target takes a -5 penalty to saving throws against this effect; 9 or less: You cloud your own mind and can't see the target (save ends).

8. Beguiling (Psi): Noooo! Pleeeease don't hurt me! Minor Action, Close Burst 5; Target: Each enemy in burst; Attack: Level + 3 vs. Will; Hit: The target can't attack you (save ends); Overcharge: When you use this power, you can roll a d20; 10+: The target takes a -5 penalty to saving throws against this power; 9 or less: When the target saves against this effect, it gains a +2 bonus to attack rolls against you while this card is readied.

9. Devolution (Dark, Psychic) A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Standard Action, Ranged 10; Target: One creature; Attack: Level + 3 vs Fortitude; Hit: 3d10 + Intelligence modifier + twice your level psychic damage, and the target is dazed and can make only basic attacks (save ends both); Overcharge: When you hit with this power, you can roll a d20; 10+: The target takes a -5 penalty to saving throws against this power; 9 or less: You also hit yourself with this power.

10. Confusion (Psi) Huh? What? Standard Action, Ranged 5; Target: One creature; Attack: Level + 3 vs Will; Hit: The target is confused (save ends). While the target is under this effect, roll a d6 a the start of its turn to see what it does:; 1-2: It doesn't take any actions; 3-4: It attacks the nearest creature; 5: It moves away from you at full speed; 6: It acts normally; Overcharge: When you hit with this power you can roll a d20; 10+: You choose the d6 result during each turn the target is confused; 9 or less: You're also confused until the end of your next turn.
11. Light Generation (Dark, Fire) You Generate a blinding burst of light from your body. "Say cheese!"
Standard Action, Close Burst 5; Target: Each creature in burst; Attack: Level + 3 vs Reflex; Hit: The target is blinded until the end of your next turn.; Overcharge: When you use this power you can roll a d20; 10+: The target is instead blinded until it saves; 9 or less: You ignite yourself on fire and take ongoing 5 fire damage(save ends).  You can't save against this effect during the turn you overcharge it.

12. Empathic Healing (Healing, Psi) I feel your pain.  Minor Action, Close Burst 3; Target: One ally in burst.  Effect: The target regains hit points equal to 5+ your level and can make a saving throw.; Overcharge: When you use this power you can roll a d20; 10+: You can target two or three allies in the burst. ; 9 or less:You loose hit points equal to your bloodied value. 

13. Fast Healing (Bio, Healing) "It was only a scratch."  Benefit: Whenever you start your turn and have at least 1 hit point, you regain 5 hitpoints.  In addition, when you take a second wind, you regain 10 additional hit points.; Overcharge: When you start your turn, you can roll a d20.; 10+: While this card is readied, you regain 10 hit points at the start of your turn instead of 5.; 9 or less: You are covered in scar tissue from too much healing(save ends).  While under this effect, you are slowed and take a -2 penalty to attack rolls.  You can't save against this effect during the turn you overcharge it.

14. Feelers (Bio) Hey! Watch where you're putting those things!  You can see creatures or objects within 2 squares of you that are invisible, obscured, or on the other side of blocking terrain, if those creatures are in contact with the ground or a similar surface.; Overcharge: When you start your turn, you can roll a d20.; 10+: While this card is readied, you can see creatures or objects within 3 squares of you instead of 2, and your melee reach increases by 1.;9 or less: You are covered in fleshy nodules (save ends). While under this effect, you take a -2 penalty to attack rolls and to all defenses.

15. Force Field Generation (Psi) You project an invisible, inpenetrable wall of force nearby.  Minor  Action , Area Wall 12 within 10 squares; Effect: You create an invisible wall of force up to 12 squares long.  The wall is up to 4 squares high, and it lasts until the end of your next turn.  It blocks all movment and line of effect.; Overcharge: When you use this power you can roll a d20.;10+: While the wall exists, you can spend a minor action at the start of your turn to make the wall persist until the end of your next turn.; 9 or less: You are dazed until the end of your next turn.

16. Sound Imitation (Bio) "Have you ever heard 37 cats scratching a chalboard at once? Want to?";  Benefit: You can perfectly mimic any sound.  You gain a +5 power bonus to skill checks related to imitating sound.;  Overcharge: When you hear a sonic attack, you can roll a d20.;10+: Before the end of your next turn, as a standard action, you can duplicate the triggering sonic attac if this card is readied.; 9 or less: You can't speak or make sounds with your voice while this card is readied. (No talking!)

17. Footus Ginormicus (Bio) You grow enormous clown feet. ; Benefit: You gain a swim speed equal to your land speed and ignore difficult terrain from soft ground such as snow or mud.;  Overcharge: Really?

18. Extra Arm (Bio) "Guess how many fingers I'm holding behind my back.  No, twelve!"; Benefit: You grow an additional arm.  You can use it to carry a shield, help wield a two-handed weapon, carry an extra one-handed weapon, and so on.  If you carry an extra weapon, you can make a basic attack with that weapon once per round as a minor action.;  Overcharge: When you start your turn you can roll a d20.;  10+ While this card is readied, you grow a second new arm.  You can wield an additional two-handed weapon with both new arms.; 9 or less: you existing arms shrink into your body until the end of your next turn.  You drop everything you are holding.

19. Shaggy Pelt (Bio) A thick, yeti-like pelt of hair covers your body.  It smells like a yeti too.; Benefit: You gain a +1 power bonus to AC and resist 5 cold from your new pelt.; Overcharge: When you start your turn, you can roll a d20.; 10+: While this card is readied, the power bonus increase to +2, and you gain resist 10 cold instead of 5.; 9 or less: You become tangled in your own pelt (save ends).  While under this effect, you are slowed and can't shift.

20. Infravision (Bio) You can see thermal energy.  Benefit: You can see in darkness and through fog, smoke, and other obscuring conditions.  You can also see invisible creatures or objects.; Overcharge: When you start your turn, you can roll a d20.; 10+: You gain a +5 power bonus to Perception checks while this card is readied. ; 9 or less: While this card is readied, you can see only thermal radiation and take a -2 penalty to attack rolls and Perception checks.
Wait, so we went from listing all the cards and their stats to actually making printable cards available as a free PDF? So, now, no one will have to purchase boosters -- And WoTC is OK with this?

Just curious, but ok. 

Probably not, so copy it now. When the whole power card thing first went down, there were lots of power card generators. It start as power lists, then power text, then PDFs of powers, then custom card sets (using MSE2).

After everyone was building and using playing cards for powers, WotC started with the Cease and Desists, and about 3 weeks later announced the offical cards.

It normally comes down to: A list of cards is kosher, full text is frowned upon, Downloadable ANYTHING is actionable.

As someone stated the first time you asked, WotC has an online Database of cards for magic. But check the forums, people don't post whole card text most of the time. And you won't find text on any non-WotC owned site.  They can do it, we can't.

As someone stated the first time you asked, WotC has an online Database of cards for magic. But check the forums, people don't post whole card text most of the time. And you won't find text on any non-WotC owned site.  They can do it, we can't.

I was that person. Without intent to demean or insult, your information is incorrect.

There are numerous websites that have no direct affiliation with Wizards that host whole card images as well as card text and spoiler lists for Magic: The Gathering. One need only google Magic: The Gathering to draw links for dozens of these. Virtually every website that sells Magic singles either has a full card images or the text readily available.
IMAGE(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a58/Smougman/Avatars/FR_Icon2-1.png)IMAGE(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a58/Smougman/Poland.gif)IMAGE(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a58/Smougman/Avatars/Ebb.gif)IMAGE(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a58/Smougman/Avatars/GamaW.png)
21. Time slide (dark) you exit the time stream for a while.; Minor action, Personal.; Effect: you step out of time and are removed from play. While you're under this effect, creatures have neither line of sight nor line of effect to you, and you have neither line of sight nor line of effect to any creature.  In addition, you can't take any actions except to return to time as an immediate reaction when a creature's turn ends. You reappear in your square, or in the nearest unoccupied square of your choice, and take your full turn.; Overcharge 10+: While you're outside of time, time passes quickly for you and you regain all of your hit points.; 9 or less: While you're outside of time, you lose track of time and don't return for 1d6 hours.

22. Kinetic Absorption (Dark, Healing) You absorb your foe's attack to make yourself stronger.; Immediate Interrupt, Personal.; Trigger: You take physical damage.; Effect: Instead of taking the triggering damage you regain hit points equal to that damage.; Overcharge 10+: You gain a bonus to the next melee attack foll you make before the end of your next turn equal to the triggering damage.; 9 or less: You absorb to much energy from the triggering damage and also take ongoing 10 damage (save ends).

23. Levitation (Psi, Physical) You levitate yourself of another creature in the air!; Move action, Personal or ranged 10.; Target: You or one ally (or one medium object).; Effect: You move the target vertically up to 5 squares. The target remains at that height until the end of your next turn.; Overcharge 10+: You can target one enemy instead.; 9 or less: You move the nearest non-targeted ally upwards 4 squares, if possible. Then that ally drops to the ground, falls prone, and takes 2d10 physical damage.

24. Life Leech (Dark, Necrotic) You drain another creature's vitality to bolster yourself.; Standard actiion, Close burst 3.; Target: Each creature in burst.; Attack Level+3 vs Fortitude; Hit 5d8+Constitution modifier+twice your level necrotic damage, and you gain 5 temporary hit points for each target you hit.; Overcharge 10+: you gain 5+ twice your level temporary hit points for each target you hit instead of 5.; 9 or less: After the attack you take 5d8 necrotic damage, and each target gains 5 temporary hit points.

25. Reflexive Teleport (Dark, Teleportation) You switch places with an enemy.; Immediate interrupt, Ranged 10.; Trigger: You are hit by an attack; Target: One creature; Attack: Level+3 vs Will; Hit: You and the target teleport, swapping positions. The triggering attack hits the target instead, and misses you if you're out of range.; Miss: You teleport 3 squares after the triggering attack.; Overcharge 10+: The triggering attack scores a critial on the target.; 9 or less: after you teleport, you fall prone, and are dazed until the end of your next turn.

26. Gravity well (Dark, Zone) You create a temporary area of gravity that pulls creatures toward it.; Standard action, Area bust 5 within 20.; Target each creature in burst; Attack level+3 vs fortitude; Hit: the target is pulled 5 squares toward the bursts origin square.; Effect: the burst becomes a zone that lasts until the start of your next turn. If the target moves away from the burst's origin square, each square of that movement it treated as difficult terrain.; Overcharge 10+: Whenver a creature ends it turn within the zone, make the attack against that creature as a free action.; 9 or less: you fall prone and can't stand up (save ends).

27. LMAO (Psi, Psychic) You cause a creature to find hilatiry in everything.; Standard action, Ranged 10.; Target: One creature; Attack level+3 vs Will; Hit: 4d6+Charisma modifier+twice your level psychic damage, and the target is dazed and slowed (save ends both).; Overcharge 10+; The tager also falls prone and takes a -5 penalty to savings throws against this power.; 9 or less: You also hit yourself with the power.

28. Phasing (Dark) You shift your atomic structure out of phase with this reality.; Immediate interrupt, personal.; Trigger: you are hit by an attack; Effect: until the end of your next turn, you take half damage from attacks and ignore diffcult terrain.; Overcharge 10+: You can also move through blocking terrain and through enemies' squares, but you must still end your turn in an unoccupied square.; 9 or less: You cease to exist and are removed from play (save ends). While your under this effect, creatures have neither line of sight nor line of effect to you, and you can't take any actions.  When this effect ends, you reappear in your square, or in the nearest unoccupied square of your choice, and you are dazed until the end of your next turn.

29. Phobia Projection (Psi) Soul beshes! Why did it have to be soul beshes?; Standard action, Ranged 10.; Target: one creature; Attack: level+3 vs will; Hit: Choose one creature or square within 10 squares of you. During the target's turn, it must move at least 1 square away from that creature or square (save ends).  If the target can't move away during its turn, it takes no actions that turn.; Overcharge 10+: You also attack each creature adjacent to the primary target.; 9 or less: You also hit yourself with the power.

30. Quills (Bio, Physical) You sprout hundereds of needle-sharp quills.; Immedate reaction, Melee 1.; Trigger: an enemy target you with a melee attack; Target: the triggering enemy; Attack: Level+5 vs ac; Hit: 1d12+Strength modifier+twice your level physical damage, and the target takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls (save ends).; Effect: You can use this power a second time while this card is readied.; Overcharge 10+: The target also takes ongoing 5 physical damage (save ends).; 9 or less: You make the attack against yourself and each creature within 3 squares of you. Discard this power after the attack.
Are people still working on this? I'd be happy to write up the next ten if this is an ongoing thing.
Do it, Mark!
Not to be too dense, but I don't have my copy of the boxed set yet and am trying to get a handle on what is what here...

1. The boxed set has the "rad" set, which is a standard set of 80 cards.

2. There are booster packs with 120 cards, randomly put into the packs.

3. There are two(?) promo cards in the store-only demo kit.

4. There are an additional 120 "atom" cards. What are they and where would we get them?

Hard to believe that the game hasn't even reached Barnes & Noble yet and there are 322 power cards already out there!
Marv (Finarvyn) Master of Mutants (MA and GW) Playtesting D&D Next and liking it! OD&D player since 1975
Not to be too dense, but I don't have my copy of the boxed set yet and am trying to get a handle on what is what here...

1. The boxed set has the "rad" set, which is a standard set of 80 cards.

2. There are booster packs with 120 cards, randomly put into the packs.

3. There are two(?) promo cards in the store-only demo kit.

4. There are an additional 120 "atom" cards. What are they and where would we get them?

Hard to believe that the game hasn't even reached Barnes & Noble yet and there are 322 power cards already out there!

You are off by 120 cards.  The booster packs you mention in #2 are the same "Atom" cards you mention in #4.  So you are down to 202 cards.  Whew, I bet thats a load off your mind
_________________________________________________________ Craedus - Gatherer of new GW locales for the GW Community Atlas