DPR King Candidates 2.0

1766 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mage's Rapier, because Rogues are not even proficient with them. Tongue out

PS: Ding, 1000 !

Again with the Rapier is now a martial weapon and rogues can SA 1/turn.
DPR King Candidates 3.0
How much damage should I shoot for?
You're fired : 1 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .2 KPR Fair Striker : 2 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .4 KPR Highly Optimized : 3 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .6 KPR Nerfbat please : 4 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .8 KPR It's OVER 9000!!!!!: 5 Kills Per 5 Rounds = 1+ KPR
DPR? KPR? KP4R? Bless you
DPR = Damage Per round ~= Chance to hit * damage on a hit KPR = Kills Per Round. 1 Kill = 8*Level+24 damage = DPR/(8*level+24) KPNR = Kills Per N Rounds. How many standards can you kill in N rounds?
Martial doesn't help Rogues - but I forgot the |SM part, sorry.
Then your best bet at L7 is Vicious - d12 for crits.

Edit: Another problem - assuming CA for the initial attack is fine and dandy.
For the Riposte it already becomes hazy. But it really does downwards when the target just shifts away and charges / uses ranged, you only get to trigger when the target hits, and even then it's only a MBA - even more likely without CA and as Hybrid MBA sure without SA.

47 DPR(CA) Bugbear Brutal Scoundral Rogue | Swordmage(6th), by borg285

Items: Iron armbands of power, +2 Vicious Large Rapier, +2 magic leather armor (22 AC)(for more offence get gauntlets of blood(+2 damage vs. bloodied))
Feats: Hybrid talent(Brutal Scoundral), Backstabber, Versatile Expertise, Nimble blade
Stats: 20 Dex, 19 Str

Riposte Strike:
Attack:
3 (1/2 level)
2 (magic)
1 (expertise) 
2 (CA)
1 (nimble blade) 
5 (Dex)
3 (Prof)
------
+17 vs 20 AC (90% hit rate)

Damage:
1d10 (large rapier)
2d8+4 (SA+Str)
5 (Dex)
2 (Magic)
2 (armbands)
-----------------
27.5 average (50 max+crit)

Riposte/Aegis of assault:
Attack 
3 (1/2 level)
2 (magic)
1 (expertise) 
2 (CA)
1 (nimble blade) 
4 (Str)
3 (Prof)
------
+16 vs 20 AC (85% hit rate)

Damage:
1d10 (large rapier)
2d8+4 (SA+Str)
4 (Str)
2 (Magic)
2 (armbands)
-----------------
26 average (49 max)

.85*(27.5)+.05*(50) + .9*(.8*(26.5)+.05*(49)) = 47

Anyone see any errors

DPR King Candidates 3.0
You're fired : 1 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .2 KPR Fair Striker : 2 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .4 KPR Highly Optimized : 3 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .6 KPR Nerfbat please : 4 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .8 KPR It's OVER 9000!!!!!: 5 Kills Per 5 Rounds = 1+ KPR
DPR = Damage Per round ~= Chance to hit * damage on a hit KPR = Kills Per Round. 1 Kill = 8*Level+24 damage = DPR/(8*level+24) KPNR = Kills Per N Rounds. How many standards can you kill in N rounds?
This should be a pretty clean version - and after the grabbing attack it even generates its own CA !
Mark of Finding makes sure that even if the mob succeeeds with the escape (not too likely) and shifts, we still can stay adjacent, so we still get our Riposte.

Strangler, L6
====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
Strangler, level 6
Bugbear, Rogue
Rogue Tactics: Brutal Scoundrel

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 18, Con 11, Dex 20, Int 8, Wis 12, Cha 10.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 15, Con 11, Dex 17, Int 8, Wis 12, Cha 10.

AC: 21 Fort: 18 Reflex: 21 Will: 15
HP: 48 Surges: 6 Surge Value: 12

TRAINED SKILLS
Stealth +15, Thievery +13

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +8, Arcana +2, Bluff +3, Diplomacy +3, Dungeoneering +4, Endurance +3, Heal +4, History +2, Insight +4, Intimidate +5, Nature +4, Perception +4, Religion +2, Streetwise +3, Athletics +7

FEATS
Level 1: Garrote Training
Level 2: Backstabber
Level 4: Vicious Advantage
Level 6: Mark of Finding

POWERS
Rogue at-will 1: Riposte Strike

ITEMS
Vicious Garrote +2, Iron Armbands of Power (heroic tier), Magic Leather Armor +1, Amulet of Protection +1
====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======

37.44 DPR
To hit: [+5 Dex / +4 Str] +3 lvl +2 CA +3 prof +2 enh = +15 / +14
=> vs AC 20: 80% / 75%
Damage: 1d6 weapon +[5 Dex / 4 Str] +2 enh +2 item + 2d8+4 SA = 25,5 / 24,5 avg dmg (+1d6+2d12 crit)

DPR: 0,75 * 25,5 + 0,05 * 51,5 + 0,8 * (0,7 * 24,5 + 0,05 * 50,5) = 37,44

Somewhat less impressive, but much cleaner and definately self-sustaining.

PS @ Borg: See my edit two posts above - CA is hazy, and Riposte just doesn't work.
I did forget that a hybrid rogue can't apply his SA to a basic attack.   hrmmm  And the assault MBA only triggering on a hit does throw a nasty complication in it.  I like yours and I'll add it
DPR King Candidates 3.0
If you can pick Scales of War backgrounds, a Rogue could take the Gritty Sergeant background to get proficiency in the rapier.  No need to hybrid or burn a feat.  Also, I thought the weapon size progression went from 1d8 to 2d4.
It does for two-handed weapons, not for one-handed ones (don't ask the reasoning behind that one - I still don't get it, myself).
1: Doesn't Aegis of Assault require that the enemy hit? 
2: Aren't you reducing that hit chance by marking it?

I know it missing is also a good result, so I'm mainly asking this as a "How do you want to count it?" question. 
@borg:
Cool, thanks. Btw, TL's build both falsely uses Battlecrazed and Swordmage, so you might want to fix / remove that build. Which in fact makes the Riposte Grappler the highest non-charging DPR at L6 - sweet.

@Kergma:
Missing sure is beneficial, but it's hard to quantify anthing like that for a DPR measurement thread.
Furthermore the simple fact is that with Riposte + CA, the mob is always better off attacking somebody else, because 1) he might not take damage at all and 2) even if he does, it's much less than from Riposte.
As langeweile pointed out hybrid sneak attacking on melee basic is not allowed. So i think it would be best to remove mine and tl's entry. The swordmage and hit trigger is another issue, perhaps there is some way of calculating monster to hit average versus a player.

I recalculated my entry without sneak attack on the other attack, but assuming the monster hit. Note that attacking him would result in more damage since the Riposte would trigger and you would get to add SA.

Level 1 Bugbear Rogue|Swordmage (Aegis of Assault)
Str 18, Dex 18

Feat: Hybrid Talent(Brutal Scoundrel)

Oversized Rapier Riposte Strike
Attack: +9 = +3(Prof) +2(CA) +4(Dex)
Damage: 1d10 +2d6(Sneak Attack) +4(Str, "Brutal Scoundrel") +4(Dex, "Power")
Average: 20.5
Crit: 30

Assault
Attack +9 = +3(Prof) +2(CA) +4(Str)
Damage: 1d10 +4(Str, "Power")
Average: 9.5
Crit: 14

DPR (CA): 0,7*20,5 + 0,05*30 + 0,75*(0,7*9,5 + 0,05*14) = 21,3625
I'm trying to find the exact ruling that states MBA isn't a rogue ability or that when you Hybrid SA does not apply to MBA. It's hazy in my eyes since it only says that it applies to Rogue Abilities only. Personally, I would rule that MBA is a rogue and/or swordmage ability since it is available to every class.

If the creature attacks you after a Riposte, then SA still applies since the interrupt comes from the Riposte ability and isn't stated as a MBA.

If the creature hits somebody else, then you get the MBA from Aegis. Which at this point isn't affected by SA.

In the DPR Calc, for Example from Evilkurt: 

(0,7*20,5 + 0,05*30 + 0,75*(0,7*9,5 + 0,05*14)= 21.3625

What is the Bolded 0.75 for? I always assumed it was the chance that the monster hit/attacked something so that the catch-22 would trigger. Thus there is a 75% chance that the MBA from Aegis would do this damage  (0,7*9,5 + 0,05*14).

However if the Monster Attacks you then the Riposte would be a 100% since it does not rely on a hit just an attack.

Riposte with CA on monster that attacks you:

Attack +9 = +3(Prof) +2(CA) +4(Str) 
Damage: 1d10 +2d6 +4(Str, "Power") + 4(Str, "Brutal Scoundrel")

DPR: (0,7*20,5 + 0,05*30 + 1*(0,7*20.5 + 0,05*30)= 31.7

Likewise for an initial Riposte that has CA but the monster shifts before attacking you to negate your CA:

Riposte w/o CA (Monster Shifts?)
Attack +7 = +3(Prof) +4(Str) 

DPR: 0.7*20.5 + 0.05*30 + 1*(0.6*9.5 + 0.05*14) = 22.25

Assault would stay the same as EvilKurt's since it is assumed that you can teleport into CA: 

Attack +9 = +3(Prof) +2(CA) +4(Str) 

DPR: 0,7*20,5 + 0,05*30 + 0,75*(0,7*9,5 + 0,05*14) = 21,3625

When the monster attacks somebody else and misses or just sits there dumbfounded because he just got Riposte Striked by a Bugbear wielding an giant Rapier that just marked him with an Aegis:

DPR: 0,7*20,5 + 0,05*30 + *(0,7*9,5 + 0,05*14) = 15.85

Or I could be completely wrong about everything indlucing the .75 and why it is there or how it is calculated.  

Sorry for all of the questions. I'm just trying to sort out how to model DPR for this character as well and maybe help with some insight.

If you use Riposte Strike, you only get your Riposte attack if the initial Riposte Strike hits.

So, assuming the monster attacks you, you get 70% of the initial attack damage +5% of the initial attack crit damage.  This means you have a 75% chance of hitting with your initial attack, and therefore you only have a 75% of even getting the option of using the Riposte attack.

So, if you assume that the monster attacks you:

You damage:

0.7*average damage + 0.05*crit damage +0.75* (0.7*average riposte damage + 0.05*average crit damage)

If you use your Aegis of Assault, it only triggers on a hit.  Perhaps he was assuming the monster would hit 75% of the time; or perhaps he had mistakenly left the 0.75 in there as a remnant from the Riposte 0.75.   Personally, I believe he should have a 0.5 (as the common assumption is that monsters will hit 50% of the time) instead of a 0.75
Ok that's make slot of sense now that I can connect the dots. I almost want to say that this build might be too conditional to try to model average DPR.

Riposte Hits, Monster Attacks you, secondary riposte with CA.  
Riposte Hits, Monster Shifts, Attacks you, secondary riposte without CA.

Riposte Hits, Monster Hits somebody else, Aegis MBA with CA.
Riposte Hits, Monster Misses somebody else, no secondary attack.

Riposte misses, Monster Hits Somebody else, Aegis MBA with CA.
Riposte misses, Monster misses somebody else, no secondary attack.

If the DM/monster is smart is should always shift/move to get out of CA if possible then attack you or attack another target in range since that minimizes damage do itself.

If we assume the target is a practice dummy that always strikes you back then the DPR is ridiculous.

I wish I could bend the rules so that SA could stack on MBA then it would really sustain the DPR for this character.

Perhaps we should average the two likely situations where the monster will either shift to get out of CA from the Riposte secondary or just attack another person.

My brain hurts

Ok that's make slot of sense now that I can connect the dots. I almost want to say that this build might be too conditional to try to model average DPR.

Riposte Hits, Monster Attacks you, secondary riposte with CA.  
Riposte Hits, Monster Shifts, Attacks you, secondary riposte without CA.

Riposte Hits, Monster Hits somebody else, Aegis MBA with CA.
Riposte Hits, Monster Misses somebody else, no secondary attack.

Riposte misses, Monster Hits Somebody else, Aegis MBA with CA.
Riposte misses, Monster misses somebody else, no secondary attack.

If the DM/monster is smart is should always shift/move to get out of CA if possible then attack you or attack another target in range since that minimizes damage do itself.

If we assume the target is a practice dummy that always strikes you back then the DPR is ridiculous.

I wish I could bend the rules so that SA could stack on MBA then it would really sustain the DPR for this character.

Perhaps we should average the two likely situations where the monster will either shift to get out of CA from the Riposte secondary or just attack another person.

My brain hurts

We typically only use the DPR resulting from the "best option for the monster" point of view.  So if he takes less damage with attacking someone else then that is our DPR.  If he gets the same damage if he attacks us or someone else then we can simply add in this damage.  If he gets the same damage if he hits us or someone else then He'll try and attack us due to our defenses being better than average and thus less likely he'll hit us.  

I'll remove the now incorrect candidates. 
DPR King Candidates 3.0
As langeweile pointed out hybrid sneak attacking on melee basic is not allowed. So i think it would be best to remove mine and tl's entry. The swordmage and hit trigger is another issue, perhaps there is some way of calculating monster to hit average versus a player.

I recalculated my entry without sneak attack on the other attack, but assuming the monster hit. Note that attacking him would result in more damage since the Riposte would trigger and you would get to add SA.

Level 1 Bugbear Rogue|Swordmage (Aegis of Assault)
Str 18, Dex 18

Feat: Hybrid Talent(Brutal Scoundrel)

Oversized Rapier Riposte Strike
Attack: +9 = +3(Prof) +2(CA) +4(Dex)
Damage: 1d10 +2d6(Sneak Attack) +4(Str, "Brutal Scoundrel") +4(Dex, "Power")

Assault
Attack +9 = +3(Prof) +2(CA) +4(Str)

DPR (CA): 0,7*20,5 + 0,05*30 + 0,75*(0,7*9,5 + 0,05*14) = 21,3625

I don't know how to classify this anti-defender.  What kind of conditional I should put on his DPR. 
DPR King Candidates 3.0

I don't know how to classify this anti-defender.  What kind of conditional I should put on his DPR. 

I don't think it should qualify as a king candidate since it's to unrealiable to assume that the monsters always hit. I don't even know why i posted him now ^^.

btw does anyone know what average ref i should use at level 1 when calculating dpr?
level + 12, IIRC.  It's based off the "creating a monster" section of the DMG.

"Nice assumptions. Completely wrong assumptions, but by jove if being incorrect stopped people from making idiotic statements, we wouldn't have modern internet subculture." Kerrus
Practical gameplay runs by neither RAW or RAI, but rather "A Compromise Between The Gist Of The Rule As I Recall Getting The Impression Of It That One Time I Read It And What Jerry Says He Remembers, Whatever, We'll Look It Up Later If Any Of Us Still Give A Damn." Erachima

If backgrounds are allowed then a simple rogue using Piercing strike could do some serious DPR

Level 1 Bugbear Brutal Scoundrel Rogue
Str: 16, Dex 20

Background: Gritty Sergeant(Weapon Prof(Rapier)) as suggested by mellowship
Feat: Backstabber

Oversized Rapier Piercing Strike
Attack: +10 v Ref = 3(Prof) +5(Dex) +2(CA)
Damage: 1d10 +2d8(Sneak Attack) +5(Dex, "Power") +3(Str, "Brutal Scoundrel")
Average: 22,5
Crit: 34

DPR(CA): 0,85*22,5 + 0,05*34 = 20,825
So, I've given up on my warlock|wizard hybrid to focus on a straight-up pyro wizard.  There's probably a better build of this out there, but I didn't see any paragon pyro wizards in the DPR kings list.

This is what I've come up with so far:

Pyronious 16 CB Summary
Pyronious, level 16
Tiefling, Wizard, Master of Flame
Arcane Implement Mastery: Staff of Defense
Arcane Implement Proficiency: Arcane Implement Proficiency (light blade group)
Versatile Expertise: Versatile Expertise (Staff)
Versatile Expertise: Versatile Expertise (Light Blade)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 9, Con 16, Dex 11, Int 24, Wis 13, Cha 15.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 8, Con 12, Dex 10, Int 18, Wis 12, Cha 12.

AC: 30 Fort: 26 Reflex: 30 Will: 28
HP: 86 Surges: 9 Surge Value: 21

TRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +20, Insight +14, Diplomacy +15, History +20

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +9, Bluff +12, Dungeoneering +9, Endurance +11, Heal +9, Intimidate +10, Nature +9, Perception +9, Religion +15, Stealth +10, Streetwise +10, Thievery +8, Athletics +7

FEATS
Wizard: Alchemist
Level 1: Hellfire Blood
Level 2: Arcane Implement Proficiency
Level 4: Superior Implement Training (Incendiary dagger)
Level 6: Hellfire Arcanist
Level 8: Icy Clutch of Stygia
Level 10: Hellfire Master
Level 11: Enlarge Spell
Level 12: Burn Everything
Level 14: Consuming the Weak
Level 16: Versatile Expertise

POWERS
Wizard at-will 1: Scorching Burst
Wizard at-will 1: Erupting Flare
Wizard encounter 1: Burning Hands
Wizard daily 1: Flaming Sphere
Wizard daily 1 Spellbook: Summon Fire Warrior
Wizard utility 2: Shield
Wizard utility 2 Spellbook: Guardian Blades
Wizard encounter 3: Fire Shroud
Wizard daily 5: Summon Magma Beast
Wizard daily 5 Spellbook: Fireball
Wizard utility 6: Fire Shield
Wizard utility 6 Spellbook: Dispel Magic
Wizard encounter 7: Fire Burst
Wizard daily 9: Summon Hell Hound
Wizard daily 9 Spellbook: Wall of Fire
Wizard utility 10: Repelling Shield
Wizard utility 10 Spellbook: Blur
Wizard encounter 13: Frostburn (replaces Burning Hands)
Wizard daily 15: Serpents of Flame (replaces Summon Magma Beast)
Wizard daily 15 Spellbook: Firescythe
Wizard utility 16: Stoneskin
Wizard utility 16 Spellbook: Flame's Protection

ITEMS
Jagged Incendiary dagger +4, Khyber Shard of the Fiery Depth (paragon tier), Defensive Staff +2, Shadowdance Githweave Armor +3, Amulet of Protection +4, Gauntlets of Blood (heroic tier), Executioner's Bracers (heroic tier), Diamond Cincture (heroic tier), Acrobat Boots (heroic tier), Whetstone of Combustion (heroic tier) (11)

In normal fights, he burns things with fire, focusing on massive AoEs (+2 burst/blast size thanks to Master of Flame and Enlarge Spell).  If the fight looks like a tough one, he uses one of his Whetstones of Combustion to give monsters 5 fire vulnerability, thus inflicting ongoing 5 fire damage via Consuming the Weak + 12 cold damage when they save via Icy Clutch of Sygia and 7 fire via Hellfire Master.  DPR looks something like this:

Scorching Burst 56.6 DPR(5x5)
Scorching Burst, Burst 3 in 10, assuming hit in the previous round and applied a whetstone:
+23* vs Reflex 28
Miss: .20
Hit: .7 (1d6+25**+34(5 ongoing from Consuming the Weak)***) = 43.75
Crit: .1(1d6(Ex. Bracers)+31(Hit)+44***(10 ongoing from Jagged Weapon)+50***(13 ongoing fire from Master of Flame)) = 12.85

Total: 56.6 DPR (5x5)
Against bloodied targets, DPR goes up to about 60.

7(Int)+8(Level)+4(Enh)+1(Hellfire Blood)+2(Expertise)+1(Incendiary Dagger)

7(Int)+4(Enh)+1(Hellfire Blood)+4(Hellfire Arcanist)+3(Incendiary Dagger)+3(Shard)+5(Fire Vulnerability)-2(Enlarge Spell)

ongoing damage averages (base damage x 2) + 12 cold damage on successful save(Icy Clutch) + 7 fire damage on successful save(Hellfire Master) + 5(cold vulnerability)

Edit: For kicks, I quickly ramped this guy up to 30 (upgrading to paragon Whetstones) to see what his damage would be like.  Here's what I ended up with:

Pyronious 30 CB Summary
Pyronious, level 30
Tiefling, Wizard, Master of Flame, Demigod
Arcane Implement Mastery: Staff of Defense
Arcane Implement Proficiency: Arcane Implement Proficiency (light blade group)
Versatile Expertise: Versatile Expertise (Staff)
Versatile Expertise: Versatile Expertise (Light Blade)
Divine Spark: Divine Spark Constitution
Divine Spark: Divine Spark Intelligence
Arcane Admixture Damage Type: Arcane Admixture Cold
Arcane Admixture Power: Scorching Burst

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 10, Con 22, Dex 13, Int 30, Wis 13, Cha 16.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 8, Con 12, Dex 11, Int 18, Wis 11, Cha 12.

AC: 44 Fort: 39 Reflex: 41 Will: 37
HP: 148 Surges: 12 Surge Value: 37

TRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +30, Insight +21, Diplomacy +23, History +30

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +17, Bluff +20, Dungeoneering +16, Endurance +21, Heal +16, Intimidate +18, Nature +16, Perception +16, Religion +25, Stealth +18, Streetwise +18, Thievery +16, Athletics +15

FEATS
Wizard: Alchemist
Level 1: Hellfire Blood
Level 2: Arcane Implement Proficiency
Level 4: Superior Implement Training (Incendiary dagger)
Level 6: Hellfire Arcanist
Level 8: Wintertouched
Level 10: Stoking the Fire
Level 11: Icy Clutch of Stygia
Level 12: Burn Everything
Level 14: Consuming the Weak
Level 16: Versatile Expertise
Level 18: Hellfire Master
Level 20: Arcane Admixture
Level 21: Font of Radiance
Level 22: White Lotus Riposte
Level 24: Lasting Frost
Level 26: Destructive Wizardry
Level 28: Enlarge Spell
Level 30: Dual Implement Spellcaster

POWERS
Wizard at-will 1: Scorching Burst
Wizard at-will 1: Erupting Flare
Wizard encounter 1: Burning Hands
Wizard daily 1: Flaming Sphere
Wizard daily 1 Spellbook: Summon Fire Warrior
Wizard utility 2: Shield
Wizard utility 2 Spellbook: Guardian Blades
Wizard encounter 3: Fire Shroud
Wizard daily 5: Summon Magma Beast
Wizard daily 5 Spellbook: Fireball
Wizard utility 6: Fire Shield
Wizard utility 6 Spellbook: Dispel Magic
Wizard encounter 7: Fire Burst
Wizard daily 9: Summon Hell Hound
Wizard daily 9 Spellbook: Wall of Fire
Wizard utility 10: Repelling Shield
Wizard utility 10 Spellbook: Blur
Wizard encounter 13: Frostburn (replaces Burning Hands)
Wizard daily 15: Serpents of Flame (replaces Summon Magma Beast)
Wizard daily 15 Spellbook: Firescythe
Wizard utility 16: Stoneskin
Wizard utility 16 Spellbook: Flame's Protection
Wizard encounter 17: Furnace of Sand (replaces Fire Shroud)
Wizard daily 19: Feast of Destruction (replaces Serpents of Flame)
Wizard daily 19 Spellbook: Summon Rockfire Dreadnought
Wizard utility 22: Fire Sigil
Wizard utility 22 Spellbook: Mordenkainen's Lucubration
Wizard encounter 23: Combust (replaces Fire Burst)
Wizard daily 25: Cinder Storm (replaces Flaming Sphere)
Wizard daily 25 Spellbook: Elemental Maw
Wizard encounter 27: Soul Fire (replaces Frostburn)
Wizard daily 29: Summon Balor (replaces Cinder Storm)
Wizard daily 29 Spellbook: Meteor Swarm

ITEMS
Acrobat Boots (heroic tier), Jagged Incendiary dagger +6, Gloves of Ice (epic tier), Khyber Shard of the Fiery Depth (epic tier), Staff of Unparalleled Vision +6, Shadowdance Starweave Armor +6, Bloodgem Shard +6, Ring of Giants (paragon tier) (2), Executioner's Bracers (paragon tier), Flying Carpet (paragon tier), Whetstone of Combustion (paragon tier) (20), Diamond Cincture (paragon tier), Tattoo of the Penitent Martyr (paragon tier), Carcanet of Psychic Schism (paragon tier)

Scorching Burst DPR 111.2(5x5)
Scorching Burst, Burst 3 in 16, assuming I've hit in the previous round and have applied a whetstone.
+38* vs Reflex 42
.15(0)
.75(2d6+61+43***(5 ongoing from Consuming the Weak) = 84
.1(6d6+8(Font of Radiance/Hellfire Master)+73(hit)+2d6(Bracers)+24(Ring of Giantsx2)+73***(20 ongoing from Jagged Weapon)+73***(20 ongoing from Master of Flame))=28
Total DPR: 111.2
Against bloodied targets, DPR goes up to about 120.

10(Int)+15(Level)+6(Enh)+1(Hellfire Blood)+3(Expertise)+1(Incendiary Dagger)+2(CA)

10(Int)+6(Enh)+6(DIS)+1(Hellfire Blood)+6(Hellfire Arcanist)+4(Incendiary Dagger)+5(Shard)+10(Fire Vulnerability)+5(Cold Vulnerability)+4(Gloves of Ice)+1(Two Weapon Fighting)+2(Stoking the Fire)+4(Destructive Wizardry)-2(Enlarge Spell)

ongoing damage averages (base damage x 2) + 20 cold damage on successful save(Icy Clutch)+8 fire damage on save(Hellfire Master)+5(cold vulnerability)

Of course, this whole thing gets nerfed pretty significantly if whetstones don't work on wepliments.  I couldn't find a source that verified it (I might have just missed it).

Edit: Thought of some ways to up the damage a bit.

Revision:
The above are still valid, but I thought of a few ways to up the damage of the level 30 version.  He changes to Archspell from Demigod, selecting Summon Balor as his Signature Spell.  This loses a 1 to hit and damage, but gains much more from having a Balor with his attacks and Symbiosis around.  The main trick is to summon the Balor as far away as possible(the full 16 squares) so he never gets close to you...

Also, as a neat loophole, you have resist all 15 for every encounter thanks to Channel the Signature.  If you cast it after your Signature Spell, then you will never trigger its cancellation clause... "You gain resist 15 damage until the end of the encounter or until you cast your Signature Spell."  I just always cast my Signature spell before Channel the Signature, so no problem!

Justification: Imagine a utility power that said "gain +2 damage until you miss with an attack".  If you had already missed before you activated the power, would it instantly end?  Obviously it means any future attack.  Channel the Signature = any future casting of Mr. Balor. 

As a side note, I ditched TWF since I just noticed it's melee attacks only.  I replaced it with Trusted Spellcasting(Summon Balor) for the build below to make the Balor do 1/2 damage on a miss and with White Lotus Reposte for the above build to do 9(+10) fire damage if your targets attack you.

New DPRS:

Scorching Burst DPR 116.7(5x5)
Scorching Burst, Burst 3 in 16, assuming I've hit in the previous round and have applied a whetstone.
+37* vs Reflex 42
.2(0)
.7(2d6+61**+42***(5 ongoing from Consuming the Weak)+15(Balor)) = 87.5
.1(6d6+8(Font of Radiance/Hellfire Master)+73(hit)+2d6(Bracers)+24(Ring of Giantsx2)+72***(20 ongoing from Jagged Weapon)+72***(20 ongoing from Master of Flame)+15(Balor))=29.2
Total DPR: 116.7

9(Int)+15(Level)+6(Enh)+1(Hellfire Blood)+3(Expertise)+1(Incendiary Dagger)+2(CA)

9(Int)+6(Enh)+6(DIS)+1(Hellfire Blood)+6(Hellfire Arcanist)+4(Incendiary Dagger)+5(Shard)+10(Fire Vulnerability)+5(Cold Vulnerability)+4(Gloves of Ice)+1(Two Weapon Fighting)+2(Stoking the Fire)+4(Destructive Wizardry)-2(Enlarge Spell)

ongoing damage averages (base damage x 2) + 19 cold damage on successful save(Icy Clutch)+8 fire damage on save(Hellfire Master)+5(cold vulnerability)

For the Balor, we'll have to make more assumptions, but we assume your party knows to get out of its way and that you make a point of attacking whatever is closest to it to make those targets fire vulnerable but you didn't hit them this round.  If you DID hit them this round, the Balor's damage DPR drops about 30.  If you crit them, it drops about 12 more.

Balor 130.5 DPR
+37* vs Reflex 42
.2(.5(4d10+49**+15(Balor))=8.6
.7(4d10+49**+42***(5 ongoing from Consuming the Weak)+15(Balor)) = 89.6
.1(6d6+8(Font of Radiance/Hellfire Master)+104(hit)+2d6(Bracers)+24(Ring of Giantsx2)+72***(20 ongoing from Jagged Weapon)+72***(20 ongoing from Master of Flame)+15(Balor))=32.3
Total DPR: 130.5

9(Int)+15(Level)+6(Enh)+1(Hellfire Blood)+3(Expertise)+1(Incendiary Dagger)+2(Signature Spell)

9(Int)+6(Enh)+6(DIS)+1(Hellfire Blood)+6(Hellfire Arcanist)+4(Incendiary Dagger)+5(Shard)+10(Fire Vulnerability)+2(Stoking the Fire)

ongoing damage averages (base damage x 2) + 19 cold damage on successful save(Icy Clutch)+8 fire damage on save(Hellfire Master)+5(cold vulnerability)
[/sblock]

I'm not sure how to denote this, but Pyronious B does 116.7 DPR in (5x5) + 130.5 to another target(~100 if it's a target in your AoE).  Equates to about 216.7 on one target and 116.7 on all other targets in the 5x5...
My fantasy novel: Continent in the Clouds
Another level 30 attempt to make single attacks compare with the classic multi-attack/avenger kings.

This attempt combines Charge bonuses with Ammunition Shenanigans.

Warforged Warlock|Monk(Barbarian)/Warforged Juggernaut/Reincarnate Champion (Shadar-Kai, Genasi), 134.9 DPR

Show

Warforged Warlock|Monk(Barbarian)/Warforged Juggernaut/Reincarnate Champion (Shadar-Kai, Genasi)
Str 11->15, Con 18->30, Dex 10->12, Int 14->22, Wis 10->12, Cha 8->10
Expertise, Silvery Glow, Powerful Charge, Beserker's Fury, Wintertouched, Mindscorn Bite
Killing Curse, Lasting Frost, Reckless Charge, Two-Fisted Shooter, Dual Implement, Arcane Admix (Eldritch Blast, Cold)
Reaper's Touch, Extra Manifestation, Shocking Flame, Dual Manifestation, Bow Mastery, Cursed Spells

+6 Vicious Hand Crossbow x2, +4 Dual Arrows, Horned Helm, Gloves of Ice, Bracers of Archery, War Ring, Ring of Giants, Frost Shard of Siberys x2, +6 Magic Chain, +6 Beserker's Badge

Eldritch Blast (as a melee basic attack)

To Hit:+15lvl +10con +4enh +3feat +2charge +2ca = +36 vs Ref 42 roll twice
= 6.25% miss, 19% crit, 74.75% hit

Damage: 2d10 base +2d6 PP +3d6 helm +4 gloves +6 item +5 shard +4 enh +4 feat +2 charge +4d8+6 curse +5 vuln +8 shocking flame +10 con +6DIS
= 11 +17.5 +18 +60
= 106.5 

Crit: 20+30+32+60+12+7d12
= 199.5

MBA: -2 to hit charge = +34 vs Ref 42 roll twice = 12.25% miss, 19% crit, 68.75% hit
Damage: -2d6 PP -3d6 helm -2 charge = 11+18+58 = 87
Crit: -32 = 167.5
DPR: 55.6875 + 30.685 = 91.6375 

Charge DPR: 106.5*0.7475 + 199.5*0.19 +0.19*MBA = 75.12375 + 36.765 = 117.51375 + 0.19*MBA
= 134.924875

Any comments would be appreciated, as I would dearly love to break 150 with a single attack character that wasn't an avenger.  (Although, I don't actually think an Avenger can even break 150 with a single attack power; 145 or so is the best I've seen.)
I request a brief summary how you can use ammunition on your eldritch blast.
Is it that you are a monk and can use any weapon you're proficient in as an implement, together with the fact that you can use hybrid class A's implement profs for your hybrid class B.  Still you're using it as an implement, not as a weapon.  The stretch is that ammunition I've never heard of being fired off when the bow/xbow was used as an implement.
By the way, this is really creative. 
DPR King Candidates 3.0
Ah, yeah sorry; as a hybrid monk, I can use any weapon I'm proficient with as an implement for both classes.  Therefore, I can use a hand crossbow as an implement for warlock powers, including Eldritch Blast.

As far as I know, it is never stated whether or not a missile weapon used as an implement actually uses ammunition.  It is however stated that when you use a missile weapon you use ammunition (phb somewhere); given the lack of missile-weapon-as-implement rules, I assume that you could also use ammunition while using the missile weapon as an implement.  For an example:  You cast lightning bolt through a crossbow; the bolt flies out and becomes a lightning bolt.  This particular example (reminiscent of the woman from the Drizzt series) makes perfect fluff sense.  I will admit though that we have no idea if it makes any mechanical sense, as you could also fluff it as waving the crossbow around and having a lightning bolt come shooting down from the heavens.

But since I'm still paying for my ridiculously expensive ammunition (incidentally, I might actually need +3 Dual Bolts on that build due to monetary restrictions; I just didn't both number crunching the whole way), I figure it's probably not overpowered to use ammunition; and if I can't, then the Avenger goes back to being the only class (that I know of) that can hope to match multi-attackers with single attack DPR.

As a further note:

In an effort to make variations on the many DPR kings, and to try to find new ones, I've made some 40+ level 30 strikers.  The vast majority of these builds all end up with DPR between 100 and 120.  (Also note:  They are almost all warlocks/rogues/rangers/barbarians/avengers/sorcerers/thieves/slayers/executioners.  I haven't done much of anything with the original assassins, or with monks, or any others that I have forgotten off the top of my head.)

I mention this because I think it's rather interesting that so many builds optimize out to roughly the same DPR threshold. 
Ah, yeah sorry; as a hybrid monk, I can use any weapon I'm proficient with as an implement for both classes.  Therefore, I can use a hand crossbow as an implement for warlock powers, including Eldritch Blast.

As far as I know, it is never stated whether or not a missile weapon used as an implement actually uses ammunition.  It is however stated that when you use a missile weapon you use ammunition (phb somewhere); given the lack of missile-weapon-as-implement rules, I assume that you could also use ammunition while using the missile weapon as an implement.  For an example:  You cast lightning bolt through a crossbow; the bolt flies out and becomes a lightning bolt.  This particular example (reminiscent of the woman from the Drizzt series) makes perfect fluff sense.  I will admit though that we have no idea if it makes any mechanical sense, as you could also fluff it as waving the crossbow around and having a lightning bolt come shooting down from the heavens.

But since I'm still paying for my ridiculously expensive ammunition (incidentally, I might actually need +3 Dual Bolts on that build due to monetary restrictions; I just didn't both number crunching the whole way), I figure it's probably not overpowered to use ammunition; and if I can't, then the Avenger goes back to being the only class (that I know of) that can hope to match multi-attackers with single attack DPR.

As a further note:

In an effort to make variations on the many DPR kings, and to try to find new ones, I've made some 40+ level 30 strikers.  The vast majority of these builds all end up with DPR between 100 and 120.  (Also note:  They are almost all warlocks/rogues/rangers/barbarians/avengers/sorcerers/thieves/slayers/executioners.  I haven't done much of anything with the original assassins, or with monks, or any others that I have forgotten off the top of my head.)

I mention this because I think it's rather interesting that so many builds optimize out to roughly the same DPR threshold. 

Please do post these Warlocks/rogues/rangers/barbarians/avengers/sorcerers/thieves/slayers/executioners doing around 120 DPR.  I'd like to see them.  Just as I'm sure people used the Stereotypical section for level 1 characters, I think there are quite a few people that would like to see an epic sorcerer properly built.  We only have 1 candidate at level 30 doing between 120 and 140 DPR.  I personally think that 120 DPR is good enough that people could use it's chasis for their build.  most of the 200+ DPR builds would break games and often use a combo straightly outlawed by most DMs to maintain balance. 
DPR King Candidates 3.0
Well, if I can dig them up, I could probably do that; however most of them are almost identical builds, just on different chassis'; the Sorcerer for instance is a Fighter|Sorcerer Hybrid that uses Dragonfrost, and hits something like 106 DPR (using all the usual suspects like Wintertouched/Frost/Battle Fury Stance, that any build attempts to incorporate if it wants to max DPR).  But most of the abilities that get him to that DPR can't be used nearly as effectively on the rest of his powers, and his defenses are not particularly good.  

Similarly, there's a Genasi Ranger with 112 DPR; but he sacrifices all the defenses of LDB's builds, and still ends up lower than the Stormwarden.  Similarly for many of the builds.

They are also all built only at level 30; and since most of them are extremely feat intensive, they don't end up being all that playable throughout their career.

For these reasons, I haven't posted them yet.  (Consider the Warlock|Monk above; it's not really a hugely playable build; but at least as a single attack striker it had high enough DPR that I thought posting it just so people could see it would be worth it.  A build that has ~105/110 DPR, and bad defenses, and isn't all that playable throughout it's career didn't seem to me something that would really be missed.)

Some of the builds I will never be able to post; I do a lot of them on scrap paper while at school or work, and then they disappear.  

But the main thing is:  Either max out basic attacks and stacking stats (usually using Primal Eye + Frost Ammunition), or max out numbers of attacks.  Make sure to pick up as many of Lasting Frost/Called Shot/Tempest Technique/Shocking Flame/Battle Fury or Martial Supremacy Stance/Silvery Glow as you can.

If there are interest in builds that really aren't that playable, although they do break the 100 DPR mark (note that most of them don't break the 120 mark), I could find the ones that I did save to a computer. 
Since nobody seems to have posted one yet, here's a low level thief:

Level 1 Human Thief
20 Dex, 14 Cha
At-Will: Sly Flourish
Feat: Backstabber
Feat: Light Blade Expertise
Rogue's Trick: Ambush Trick

Attack: 5 (Dex) + 3 (Prof) + 1 (Expertise) + 2 (CA) = 11 vs AC
Damage: 1d4 (Dagger) + 2d8 (Sneak Attack) + 5 (Dex) + 2 (Weapon Finesse) + 2 (Sly Flourish) + 1 (Expertise) = 21.5

So DPR = (7+11-1)/20 * 21.5 = 18.275

I would also like to note that Ambush Trick makes it trivially easy to gain combat advantage on at least one creature in any given round.
Give that Thief a little more love. Their Weapon Talent isn't limited to Daggers. Give the man a Rapier.
Give that Thief a little more love. Their Weapon Talent isn't limited to Daggers. Give the man a Rapier.

Even though Rapiers are Military instead of Superior now, Thieves are only proficient with Daggers and Shortswords in the light blade department. That being said, I think switching the second feat from Expertise to Rapier proficiency would drop DPR by just a hair:

Attack: 5(Dex) + 3(Prof) + 2 (CA) = 10 vs AC
Damage: 3d8 (Rapier/Sneak Attack) + 5 (Dex) + 2(Finesse) + 2 (Flourish) = 22.5
DPR: (7+10-1)/20 * 22.5 = 18

And, for the sake of being thorough, with Piercing Strike instead of Sly Flourish:

Dagger
Attack: 5 (Dex) + 3(Prof) + 2 (CA) + 1 (Expertise) = 11 vs Ref
Damage: 1d4 (Dagger) + 2d8 (Sneak Attack) + 5 (Dex) + 2(Finesse) + 1 (Expertise) = 19.5
DPR: (9+11-1)/20 * 19.5 = 18.525

Rapier
Attack: 5(Dex) + 3(Prof) + 2 (CA) = 10 vs Ref
Damage: 3d8 (Rapier/Sneak Attack) + 5 (Dex) + 2(Finesse) = 20.5
DPR: (9+10-1)/20 * 20.5 = 18.45

So it seems Piercing Strike eeks out a bit more DPR at the expense of not being able to be used at range. Also, I imagine when you factor in critical hits, the damage between the dagger and rapier even out, and Rapier Proficiency would be an excellent pick for a second level feat.

Edit:

Looking over the candidates, I noticed that the Bugbear Brutal Scoundrel makes use of a Mage's Double Sword. For the sake of theorycrafting, this is what the Thief would look like with a Mage's Rapier:

Mage's Rapier
Feat: Light Blade Expertise

Attack: 5(Dex) + 3(Prof) + 2 (CA) + 1 (Expertise) + 1 (Enhancement) = 12 vs Ref
Damage: 3d8 (Rapier/Sneak Attack) + 5 (Dex) + 2(Finesse) + 1 (Expertise) + 1 (Enhancement) = 22.5
Since 12 vs Ref only misses on a 1 and we're using a magic weapon, I'll figure in critical hit damage for this:
Critical: 8 (Rapier) + 2d8 (Sneak Attack) + 5 (Dex) + 2(Finesse) + 1 (Expertise) + 1 (Enhancement) + 1d6 (Crit) = 28.5

DPR: .05(0) + .90(22.5) + .05(28.5) = 21.675 Which, amusingly enough, is the highest level 1 DPR.
Just use a background to gain Rapier proficiency....

...I was completely unaware that the option existed, so thanks for that. The first background I found that gives a military weapon proficiency is Gritty Sergeant, so we'll go with that for now.

Attack: 5(Dex) + 3(Prof) + 2 (CA) + 1 (Expertise) = 11 vs Ref (9+11-1)/20 = Miss on 1
Damage: 3d8 (Rapier/Sneak Attack) + 5 (Dex) + 2(Finesse) + 1 (Expertise) = 21.5
Critical: 8 (Rapier) + 2d8 (Sneak Attack) + 5 (Dex) + 2(Finesse) + 1 (Expertise)  = 24
DPR: .05(0) + .90(21.5) + .05(24) = 20.55 without a magic weapon

...I was completely unaware that the option existed, so thanks for that. The first background I found that gives a military weapon proficiency is Gritty Sergeant, so we'll go with that for now.

Attack: 5(Dex) + 3(Prof) + 2 (CA) + 1 (Expertise) = 11 vs Ref (9+11-1)/20 = Miss on 1
Critical: 8 (Rapier) + 2d8 (Sneak Attack) + 5 (Dex) + 2(Finesse) + 1 (Expertise)  = 24
DPR: .05(0) + .90(21.5) + .05(24) = 20.55 without a magic weapon

Wahoo, a non-longtooth, non-bugbear 1st level candidate that tops 20 DPR.
DPR King Candidates 3.0

Critical: 8 (Rapier) + 2d8 (Sneak Attack) + 5 (Dex) + 2(Finesse) + 1 (Expertise)  = 32
DPR: .05(0) + .90(21.5) + .05(32) = 20.95 without a magic weapon

Sneak attack damage is maxed on a crit. Changes are in bold.
All hail the king!
DPR King Candidates 3.0
I wanted to see how high one could get with a rogue that doesn't assume CA, but rather makes its own. I can only get up to the middle of the pack, over all, but I still thought it worth posting.

Duelist Rogue @, (Gritty Sergeant background) : 
Level 1 Human Rogue (Brutal Scoundral)

Feats: Backstabber, Deadly Draw
At-Wills: Piercing strike, Duelist's flurry
Background: Gritty Sergeant

Strategy: Use Duelist's Flurry + Deadly Draw to gain CA
Use Piercing Strike whenever CA is available

Duelist's Flurrry (with dagger):
Attack: +5 (Dex) +3 (Prof) +1 (Weapon Talent)=+9 vs AC of 15 ->75% hit rate
Damage: 5 (Dex)+2D8 +2 (Str) (SA)=16 damage average  (23 max)
Total average damage: .7*(16)+.05*(23)=12.35

Piercing Strike (with rapier)
Attack: +5 (Dex) +3 (Prof) +2 (CA)=+10 vs Ref of 13 ->90% hit rate
Damage: 1D8+5 (Dex)+2D8 +2 (Str) (SA)=20.5 damage average  (23 max)
Total average damage: .85*(20.5)+.05*(31)=18.97500

Here's the tricky part: How often can we use piercing strike?(Ans: 3 times out of 7)) Warning: Math inside

The answer is given by solving a simple Markov chain with transition matrix:
.25 1
.75 0
The columns represent whether we have CA before and after each turn. (e.g, if we don't have CA, we use Duelist's Flurry and will have CA next turn with a 75% chance. If we have CA, we use piercing strike and have a 100% chance of not having CA next turn.)

The average result is found either by solving for the eigenvector with eigenvalue 1, or more simply by multiplying the matrix by itself a bunch of times until you keep getting the same answer. That answer is
4/7 4/7
3/7 3/7
indicating that we will have CA 3 turns out of 7.

Total DPR=(4/7)*12.35+(3/7)*18.975=15.1892857

By the way, I would recommend that you add scales of war background benefits to the key, since I've known campaigns not to allow them.

Edit: ... and then I saw Flash of the Blade...

Am I missing something, or does this not work owing to a rapier not being a military but a superior weapon?
Essentials made the Rapier a Military weapon.
Could someone look at my "how to calculate DPR in my second post" and give me some feedback on some content/look and feel.
DPR King Candidates 3.0
I disagree with the assumption that if you need CA, you have it. By that coin, everyone can inflate their to-hit by 2 and just assume the same amount of party cooperation. If they don't have a perma-CA method, they shouldn't assume CA. At least chargers have the option of spamming their trick, even if it means charging another target (with Badge of the Berserker) or sucking up the occasional OA.
I disagree with the assumption that if you need CA, you have it. By that coin, everyone can inflate their to-hit by 2 and just assume the same amount of party cooperation. If they don't have a perma-CA method, they shouldn't assume CA. At least chargers have the option of spamming their trick, even if it means charging another target (with Badge of the Berserker) or sucking up the occasional OA.

Thank you.  I'll try to clarify with the following statement: "If you assume Combat Advantage your DPR will be marked accordingly.   It is better to generate your own combat advantage in some fashion rather than needing to rely on party cooperation which can fail.  Chargers may also assume the ability to charge, but will similarly have a flag indicating that circumstances may not be conducive to achieving the quoted DPR(Must take opportunity attack to move back and charge target)"
DPR King Candidates 3.0

[/sblock]
How To Calculate DPR

DPR or Damage Per Round most often refers to what your expected damage is to a monster of equal level when you're using the same powers every turn when possible.

Chance To Hit
To-Hit
Add up all your attack bonuses.  
Combat advantage and Charging
If you need combat advantage(rogues mostly) then assume it's there.  If you assume Combat Advantage your DPR will be marked accordingly.   It is better to generate your own combat advantage in some fashion rather than needing to rely on party cooperation which can fail.  Chargers may also assume the ability to charge, but will similarly have a flag indicating that circumstances may not be conducive to achieving the quoted DPR(Must take opportunity attack to move back and charge target)
Defense
Monster defenses are given by the following formulas
AC: 14 + level;
Fort,Ref,Will: 12+level
Chance to hit 1:
1 - .05(Defense - (to hit) - 1)
Chance to hit 2:
Assume I have a +7 to hit an AC of 15.  I hit on an 8 but miss on a 7.  7 / 20 is my miss chance = .35.  I have a hit chance of .65.

Damage
d10 -> 5.5 or 10/2+.5
d12 -> 6.5 or 12/2+.5
Brutal I typically do by brute force
2d6 brutal 1: (2+3+4+5+6)/5 = 20/5=4.    2*4 = 8 damage
High crit weapons are only accounted for in the crit section and add 1[w]/2[w]/3[w] depending on heroic/paragon/epic respectively.

DPR
(chance to hit - chance to crit) *(damage on a hit) + (chance to crit)*(damage on a crit) = DP
Add the DPR contribution from each attack and you have your total DPR

Essentials Halfling thief 1st level
10 str
13 con
20 dex
8 int
10 wis
14 cha
trained skills: acrobatics, stealth, thievery, perception, bluff, intimidate
hp/bloodied: 25/12 hsv/spd 6/7

Primary weapon: Short Sword +3/1d6
Armor: Leather armor +2 AC
Defenses: 17 AC, 11 Fort, 17 Ref, 12 Will
feats: Light blade expertise

Rogue's tricks: Acrobat's trick, Unbalancing trick

DPR assuming 100% combat advantage and Acrobat's trick
chance to hit (+5 dex +3 Proficiency + 1 feat +2 Combat advantage = +11) .85
Damage = 3.5 (6/2+.5) + 7 (dex +2, weapon finesse) + 7 (2d6 SA) + 1 (LBE) +2 (acrobat's trick)= 20.5
Critical damage = 6 + 7 + 12 + 1 + 2 = 28
DPR = (.8 x 20.5) + (.05 x 28) = 16.4 + 1.4 = 17.8

DPR without CA = (.6 x 12.5) + (.05 + 15) = 8.25

Note this is an Essentials Heroes of the fallen lands only build, I'm sure some tricks can be used to up the numbers some, thoughts?
Any problems with my numbers?

Jonathan

edited in Without ca DPR.
I have another (and MUCH better) charger to add to the mix:

I went and updated the Supercharger in this thread:
community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

and on a single attack, he gets 160 DPR.  So a single attack charger is now as good as most multi-attack characters for at-will DPR.
Sign In to post comments