New Pregen

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
I made a new character that's a human sun warpriest in the same style as the official pregens. I figured I'd upload it here in case anyone else wanted to use it.

Feedback is appreciated. If enough people like it, I'll make some more for use in the Encounters games.

images.community.wizards.com/community.w...

Edit: Added missing sun burst power and radiant damage modifier on some powers.
That pregen is very cool! What program did you make it with?
That pregen is very cool! What program did you make it with?

Photoshop. I decided to teach myself on Sunday. =)
I agree Nice Job!
Thanks guys.

I fixed the healing surge boxes. Please let me know if you see any more mistakes on it. The feats picked were weapon proficiency light blades and light blade expertise.

Any requests for the next one? I was thinking of doing a pure Enchantment Mage, but I'm open to other options since there's already a half enchantment mage in the pregens. 
I put together a Human Knight and Eladrin Enchanter too. I put a box on the left side of the mages encounter and daily powers so the player can checkmark which ones from the spell book they want to use.

Enchanter : images.community.wizards.com/community.w...

Knight:

Warpriest: 

Thanks guys.

I fixed the healing surge boxes. Please let me know if you see any more mistakes on it. The feats picked were weapon proficiency light blades and light blade expertise.

Any requests for the next one? I was thinking of doing a pure Enchantment Mage, but I'm open to other options since there's already a half enchantment mage in the pregens. 

How about a drow assassin named Roseburn
 How about a drow assassin named Roseburn

I intended to focus more on essentials characters that are legal in this season of encounters, but I can throw together a character sheet for you. For a drow, I actually prefer the old Night Stalker assassin that can actually use the char mod to the new essentials one. Is that ok? The more details on what you want it to look like, the better since I don't know what character creation rules you're using.
Its was just a suggestion, I wanted to see what you would come up with. The characters you have created so far are great and I am using them as pregens for new players to choose from.  Peska and Cinderwillow are currently being used. I am actually using a Wilden Essentials Assassin in my regular campaign.
Got it. I'll try to make something fun that uses the essentials rules other than the race then. Thanks for your support.
Looking forward to next creation!!
I should point out actually that Peska and Cinderwillow are sigfile's creations. I'm too lazy to write back stories like him. Tongue out

Anyway, here's your drow executioner as requested. I got lazy and decided not to add a second poison to pick from. I gave him superior fort to make it harder to escape unseen spearhead. He would have gotten kukri lunge instead of garrote strangle, but the picture I found was too awesome not to make him a strangler. Hope you like it.

Let me just say "Outstanding" love the Image,  its perfect.
can u make a human female rogue thief  name sally if you can