DPR King Candidates 2.0

1766 posts / 0 new
Last post
why is the monster then attacking you, triggering your riposte? without some way of making it, it will just go after somebody else, making you waste your interrupt.
but the Swordmage mark is onely fore one creature per encounter and you kill it in 2 rounds then what

but the Swordmage mark is onely fore one creature per encounter and you kill it in 2 rounds then what

A hybrid swordmage gets the mark back when the marked creature dies, or when your mark gets over-ridden.

aha i did not know
Are there any definitive rules on what constitutes for how Novas should work in this thread, especially the prep round for which I've seen conflicting builds?

For example, are APs allowed in the prep round? Are damage attacks allowed if the damage isn't counted? etc

Couldn't find them up front in the thread. Perhaps they're somewhere else?

Hap
"Nova Round" is just the term for the round in which you are going to do the absolute most of whatever it is you do.  I don't see a reason why your Nova round wouldn't be the one with the AP though.
"Invokers are probably better round after round but Wizard dailies are devastating. Actually, devastating is too light a word. Wizard daily powers are soul crushing, encounter ending, havoc causing pieces of awesome." -AirPower25 Sear the Flesh, Purify the Soul; Harden the Heart, and Improve the Mind; Born of Blood, but Forged by Fire; The MECH warrior reaches perfection.
grrr, i cant find the builds with the table of contents anymore.  specifically i am trying to find the top level 16 hellish rebuke build and i cant...  can anyone post a link to it for me?
Yeah, the links are being odd for me too...

Landsknecht73 has a level 16 warlock at 93.9 DPR assuming you are closest to the enemy (and therefore getting Prime and Called Shot), it does this through the use of Razordark bracers. It is post number 751. If you are viewing the forums at the default 10posts per page, this link should work.

My level 16 rebuker is at 89.6 DPR, but has no caveats about range or allies. It is post number 838. Like the above, this link should work.

thanks for the help vonlazuli.  i think i have an improvement on all the current hellish rebuke builds that i will post now.  i am not going to bother doing dps/dps/dpwhatever calculations so there is no need to enter it into the standings.

the Way of the Future

====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
level 16
Revenant, Warlock|Fighter, Kensei
Eldritch Pact (Hybrid): Infernal Pact (Hybrid)
Hybrid Warlock: Hybrid Warlock Reflex
Arcane Implement Proficiency: Arcane Implement Proficiency (Dagger)
Versatile Expertise: Versatile Expertise (Light Blade)
Versatile Expertise: Versatile Expertise (Staff)
Arcane Admixture Damage Type: Arcane Admixture Cold
Kensei Focus: Kensei Focus Dagger
Choose your Race in Life: Tiefling
Arcane Admixture Power: Hellish Rebuke

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 9, Con 24, Dex 19, Int 11, Wis 11, Cha 14.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 8, Con 18, Dex 13, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 13.

AC: 26 Fort: 26 Reflex: 23 Will: 20
HP: 112 Surges: 14 Surge Value: 28

TRAINED SKILLS
Intimidate +17, Thievery +17, Endurance +22

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +12, Arcana +8, Bluff +10, Diplomacy +10, Dungeoneering +8, Heal +8, History +8, Insight +8, Nature +8, Perception +8, Religion +8, Stealth +12, Streetwise +10, Athletics +7

FEATS
Level 1: Arcane Implement Proficiency
Level 2: Superior Implement Training (Incendiary dagger)
Level 4: Hellfire Blood
Level 6: Versatile Expertise
Level 8: Wintertouched
Level 10: Weapon Focus (Light Blade) (retrained to Lasting Frost at Level 11)
Level 11: Arcane Admixture
Level 12: Blood of Levistus
Level 14: Dual Implement Spellcaster
Level 16: Blood Pact of Cania

POWERS
Hybrid at-will 1: Dual Strike
Hybrid at-will 1: Hellish Rebuke
Hybrid encounter 1: Life Bind
Hybrid daily 1: Armor of Agathys
Hybrid utility 2: Battle Fury Stance
Hybrid encounter 3: Hesitation Slash
Hybrid daily 5: Dancing Defense
Hybrid utility 6: Life Siphon
Hybrid encounter 7: Savage Parry
Hybrid daily 9: Feast of Souls
Hybrid utility 10: Reactive Surge
Hybrid encounter 13: Killing Flames (replaces Life Bind)
Hybrid daily 15: Unyielding Avalanche (replaces Armor of Agathys)
Hybrid utility 16: Hero's Defense

ITEMS
Khyber Shard of the Fiery Depth (paragon tier), Shadow Warlock Leather Armor +2, Gloves of Ice (paragon tier), Subtle Incendiary dagger +4, Shadowrift Blade Incendiary dagger +3
====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======

the most noteworthy changes are:  hybrid fighter into kensai is better bonuses than acadamy master.
blood of levistus is better than weapon focus
a couple more options for top tier feats as it levels further with hybrid weapon talent tempest fighter

no primeshot means no called shot in the future, but since called shot will only apply to one of the damage rolls, it should not be too big of a deal.

equipment is the same as it is in all of the builds, minus the razordark bracers.

combat advantage is not gauranteed for the very first attack roll made, but is not dependant on cursed targets or having concealment

finally, for what it's worth, you have some other useful powers from fighter (aka minor action stances) rather than a bunch of useless dailies that you would be stuck with from warlock.

Looks good, but losing proper Infernal Pact is going to cost you. 5HP per turn is costly when you don't have a massive supply of them.

Maybe work in Twofold Pact (Infernal), Hybrid Talent: Tempest and Bloodied Boon? I don't know what I would be prepared to give up though...

Are there any definitive rules on what constitutes for how Novas should work in this thread, especially the prep round for which I've seen conflicting builds?

For example, are APs allowed in the prep round? Are damage attacks allowed if the damage isn't counted? etc

Couldn't find them up front in the thread. Perhaps they're somewhere else?

Hap

For both encounter nova and daily nova you are allowed 1 prep round and 1 AP.  I've left the rules for novas intentionally vague so as to allow for anyone submitting a candidate in whatever format they wanted.  I've left it up to you weather you calculate average damage assuming you hit (many assume the previous hit so the next power can do its thing), while some calculate expected damage with the chances of not hitting.
It's more a place for people to show off their "Look at what I can do!"  
DPR King Candidates 3.0
How much damage should I shoot for?
You're fired : 1 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .2 KPR Fair Striker : 2 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .4 KPR Highly Optimized : 3 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .6 KPR Nerfbat please : 4 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .8 KPR It's OVER 9000!!!!!: 5 Kills Per 5 Rounds = 1+ KPR
DPR? KPR? KP4R? Bless you
DPR = Damage Per round ~= Chance to hit * damage on a hit KPR = Kills Per Round. 1 Kill = 8*Level+24 damage = DPR/(8*level+24) KPNR = Kills Per N Rounds. How many standards can you kill in N rounds?
I believe most rogues will now benefit going Rapier over Dagger and I'm confident almost all non-dagger rogues will go Rapier (Versatile Duelists, Spiked Chain wielders...). too bad links on 1st page don't work; I'll have to track them down manually when I have the time.

EDIT: it's basically an update, but it still deserves special mention

Human Rogue|Swordmage 1
Str 14, Dex 20
Flash of the Blade, Backstabber

Rapier Riposte Strike
Attack: +10 vs AC
Hit: 1d8 + 2d8 + 5
    secondary attack: +7 vs AC
    hit: 1d8 + 2d8 + 2
DPR (CA): 0.75*18.5 + 0.05*29 + 0.8*(0.6*15.5 + 0.05*26) = 23.805
I believe most rogues will now benefit going Rapier over Dagger and I'm confident almost all non-dagger rogues will go Rapier (Versatile Duelists, Spiked Chain wielders...). too bad links on 1st page don't work; I'll have to track them down manually when I have the time.

please copy and paste one as an example so I can track what is happening.
DPR King Candidates 3.0
You're fired : 1 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .2 KPR Fair Striker : 2 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .4 KPR Highly Optimized : 3 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .6 KPR Nerfbat please : 4 Kills Per 5 Rounds = .8 KPR It's OVER 9000!!!!!: 5 Kills Per 5 Rounds = 1+ KPR
DPR = Damage Per round ~= Chance to hit * damage on a hit KPR = Kills Per Round. 1 Kill = 8*Level+24 damage = DPR/(8*level+24) KPNR = Kills Per N Rounds. How many standards can you kill in N rounds?
Here's a link to my level 30 Bugbear Avenger/PMC Ranger/Martial Archetype (255 DPR):
community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

Question to you Borg:  Now that item rarity is finally starting to show up as real rules (although I have yet to see any character creation rules that include rarity), how will that affect this thread? 
I'm adding a new key element and mass marking all post-1st level builds with the tag:

& Rare/Uncommon item usage

From the article where they released this ...stuff. I quote the reason I'm turning it into a key element instead of requiring all further builds to be item power free.
"As the release of the Dungeons & Dragons Essentials products draws near, we’re showing off the rules updates and new options available in these products." (emphasis mine)
Thus I will continue this thread as though it didn't exist except for the little note of requiring all of you to most likely need this extra symbol, like the @ is used for dragon material, which we all use anyways.

I've blindly added this key on all builds (except level 1).  If you disagree, check your build and see if it relies on an item which happens to have a daily item power then be sad because you can no longer get it of your own accord. 

I know it was a bit of a stealth update, but here you go.
DPR King Candidates 3.0
Oh right.  Thanks, I totally forgot about that.

Level 30 'Common Item only' Build:
Bugbear Avenger/Ardent Champion/Eternal Defender (140 DPR)

Show

Str 18->30, Con 11->13, Dex 10->14, Int 8->10, Wis 14->22, Cha 10->12

Gouge Prof, Expertise, Focus, Battle Awareness, Acolyte Power (Martial Supremacy), Power Attack
Painful Oath, Impaling Spear, Deadly Axe, Black Hood Student, Black Hood Butcher, Devastating Critical
Hand of Divine Guidance, Overwhelming Critical, Headman's Chop, Leather Prof, Chain Prof, Iron Will

+6 Vicious Gouge, Bracers of Mighty Striking, +6 Elderchain, +6 Amulet

AC: 43, F: 42, R: 34, W: 42 

DPR:
Show

Using Oath of Enmity, Martial Supremacy, Melee Basic Attacks

To Hit MBA: +15 lvl +10 str +6 enh +2 prof +3 feat -2 PA = +34 vs ref 42  
= 7.5% miss 
= 38.77% crit  
= 53.73% hit

Damage: 4d9+4 base +10 str +6 enh +6 item +3 feat +9 PA +6 oath = 20 +44
= 64
Crit: 36 +44 +6d9+6 high crit +6d12 vicious +10 butcher +1d10 feat
= 170.5

DPR: 34.3872 + 66.10285 = 100.49005

Triggered MBA: +36 vs ref 42
= 3.78% miss
= 39.55% crit
= 56.67% hit

Damage: 64 -6 oath +5 chop = 63
Crit: 169.5

DPR: 35.7021 + 67.03725 = 102.73935 * 0.3877 = 39.83204

Total DPR: 140.322

i thought to my self isn't the real dpr king you´d like to play the one that dose most dpr total all levels combined but i also thought would any one take the time to build one I'm not certain but i think it would be a cool category 

Wat do you think?
i thought to my self isn't the real dpr king you´d like to play the one that dose most dpr total all levels combined but i also thought would any one take the time to build one I'm not certain but i think it would be a cool category 

Wat do you think?

Welcome to the oroginal purpose of my DPR king candidates 1.0.  I feel the stormwarden fits the bill.
I classify the DPR king as anyone that can get 80% of the king for any given area, maybe be in the first quartile of every level. 
DPR King Candidates 3.0
Frostbow of Sehanine
Continuing my need to make wonky builds, I created a fully functional Striker/Leader using the normal Twin Strike and Frost-Tech, but with Artificer and Cleric buffs built in. Through Hybridization, you get your two leader heals, some party supporting utilities and all the Twin Strike uber damage your DM can take.

(Disclaimer: This is a paragon build. This also requires a minor amount of setup.)

(Disclaimer 2: This build also assumes the new Half-Elf will be +2 Cha, and +2 to Wis or Con. The point buy will be messed up given that the Character builder does not yet have this data. If HElves end up being +2 Con and +2 to Wis or Cha, this build gets a small boost.)

Build

====== Created Using Wizards of the Coast D&D Character Builder ======
level 12
Half-Elf, Cleric|Artificer, Half-Elf Polymath
Hybrid Artificer: Hybrid Artificer Fortitude
Versatile Expertise: Versatile Expertise (Bow)
Versatile Expertise: Versatile Expertise (Holy Symbol)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 10, Con 17, Dex 11, Int 16, Wis 21, Cha 13.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 9, Con 13, Dex 10, Int 14, Wis 18, Cha 10.

AC: 23 Fort: 22 Reflex: 21 Will: 24
HP: 84 Surges: 9 Surge Value: 21

TRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +14, Religion +14, Perception +16, Insight +18, Dungeoneering +16

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +6, Bluff +7, Diplomacy +9, Endurance +9, Heal +11, History +9, Intimidate +7, Nature +11, Stealth +6, Streetwise +7, Thievery +6, Athletics +6

FEATS
Level 1: Moonbow Dedicate
Level 2: Adept Dilettante
Level 4: Silvery Glow
Level 6: Versatile Expertise
Level 8: Impending Victory
Level 10: Wintertouched
Level 11: Versatile Master
Level 12: Lasting Frost

POWERS
Dilettante: Twin Strike
Hybrid at-will 1: Sacred Flame
Hybrid at-will 1: Magic Weapon
Hybrid encounter 1: Exacting Utterance
Hybrid daily 1: Icebound Sigil
Hybrid utility 2: Bless
Hybrid encounter 3: Shocking Feedback
Hybrid daily 5: Weapon of the Gods
Hybrid utility 6: Energy Conversion
Hybrid encounter 7: Price of Violence
Hybrid daily 9: Radiant Sigil
Hybrid utility 10: Sigil of Luck

ITEMS
Gloves of Ice (paragon tier), Frost Shortbow +3, Siberys Shard of Merciless Cold (paragon tier), Bracers of Archery (heroic tier), Magic Leather Armor +2, Amulet of Protection +2, Frozen Whetstone (heroic tier) (3)
====== Copy to Clipboard and Press the Import Button on the Summary Tab ======

The fun and unique part of this build comes from the three separate Daily weapon augments that add 3+ damage and some amount to hit. These calcs also assume you are using a Frozen Whetstone to add some more damage. You can drop these if you have other item dailies since you still get the frost keyword from your weapon. Standard setup is minor for a weapon augment and move->minor for the Frozen Whetstone. If you want to go nova, it will take two rounds for all three weapon augments and a whetstone.

Assumptions:
1) CA from Wintertouched is active.
2) At least one weapon augment and whetstone have been applied (see breakdown below).

DPR Calcs

Attack Bonus
Damage
Weapon3Weapon4.5
Level6Enh3
Stat5Bracers2
Expertise1Lasting Frost5
Prof2Shard3
CA2Gloves2

Moonbow3

Whetstone2

Base DPR2*0.75*24.5+2*0.05*(28+10.5) = 40.6
vs. Bloodied2*0.8*24.5+2*0.05*(28+10.5) = 42.85

Sigil of Luck gives +1 to hit and +3 Con damage:

w/ Sigil of Luck2*0.8*(24.5+3)+2*0.05*(31+10.5) = 48.15
vs. Bloodied2*0.85*(24.5+3)+2*0.05*(31+10.5) = 50.9

Weapon of the Gods gives 1d6 damage and imposes a -2 AC penalty. This effective +2 to hit is factored in:

w/ WotG2*0.85*28+2*0.05*(34+10.5) = 52.05
vs. Bloodied2*0.9*28+2*0.05*(34+10.5) = 54.85

Frostbound Sigil gives +3 damage:

w/ Icebound Sigil2*0.75*(24.5+3)+2*0.05*(31+10.5) = 45.4
vs. Bloodied2*0.8*(24.5+3)+2*0.05*(31+10.5) = 48.15

If you use all three weapon augments, you pull close to the lead for one encounter a day:

Fully Buffed2*0.9*(24.5+3+3.5+3)+2*0.05*(40+10.5) = 66.25
vs. Bloodied2*0.9*(24.5+3+3.5+3)+2*0.05*(40+10.5) = 66.25

Hope you like the build and feel free to offer suggestions on how to go even higher. I could probably get a +4 on Con based buffs if I give up on ever hitting with an Artificer power.
So I'm new to CharOp but I've been playing around with a lvl 1 hybrid rogue|assassin that gets 21.3 at-will DPR with CA. I didn't see any similar builds here and it ranks second at lvl 1 so I thought I'd post it. The basic idea is that the hybrid assassin's shroud does not require using an assassin attack, so you can apply two striker features with your rogue attacks.

Human Hybrid Rogue|Assassin
Str 14
Con 10
Dex 20
Int 8
Wis 10
Cha 11

Feats:
Lvl 1: Backstabber
Human: Hybrid Talent - Rogue Tactics - Brutal Scoundrel

Equipment:
Leather Armor
Short Sword

Piercing Strike w/CA: + 10 v Ref (+5 dex, +3 prof, +2 CA), 1d6+5 (base) + 1d6 (invoke Assassin's Shroud) + 2d8+2 (Sneak Attack)

Comes out to 21.3 DPR.
*flinch*

Controller HP and 10 Constitution... gods.
So I'm new to CharOp but I've been playing around with a lvl 1 hybrid rogue|assassin that gets 21.3 at-will DPR with CA. I didn't see any similar builds here and it ranks second at lvl 1 so I thought I'd post it. The basic idea is that the hybrid assassin's shroud does not require using an assassin attack, so you can apply two striker features with your rogue attacks.

Human Hybrid Rogue|Assassin
Str 14
Con 10
Dex 20
Int 8
Wis 10
Cha 11

Feats:
Lvl 1: Backstabber
Human: Hybrid Talent - Rogue Tactics - Brutal Scoundrel

Equipment:
Leather Armor
Short Sword

Piercing Strike w/CA: + 10 v Ref (+5 dex, +3 prof, +2 CA), 1d6+5 (base) + 1d6 (invoke Assassin's Shroud) + 2d8+2 (Sneak Attack)

Comes out to 21.3 DPR.

Do me a favor and check again.  I'm pretty sure they changed it so that you couldn't.
DPR King Candidates 3.0
You are absolutely right. The class feature limits shrouds to assassin powers. The power itself does not contain the limitation, but obviously the class feature limitation trumps. Oh well. It was worth a shot.

Human Rogue|Swordmage 1
Str 14, Dex 20

Rapier Riposte Strike

How are you gaining Rapier Proficiency as a requirement for the Flash of Blade Feat and to wield a Rapier with the attack bonus?

Human Rogue|Swordmage 1
Str 14, Dex 20

Rapier Riposte Strike

How are you gaining Rapier Proficiency as a requirement for the Flash of Blade Feat and to wield a Rapier with the attack bonus?

Rapier has been changed to a martial weapon, and swordmage grants prof. with martial light/heavy blades.
DPR King Candidates 3.0

Human Rogue|Swordmage 1
Str 14, Dex 20

Rapier Riposte Strike

Rapier has been changed to a martial weapon, and swordmage grants prof. with martial light/heavy blades.

When was the change made? Essentials? This is very good to know. I wish Character Creator would instant update Thanks.
 When was the change made? Essentials? This is very good to know. I wish Character Creator would instant update Thanks.

Essentials

DPR King Candidates 3.0

Human Rogue|Swordmage 1
Str 14, Dex 20

Rapier Riposte Strike

This might seem noobish, but how do you sneak attack more than once per round?

This might seem noobish, but how do you sneak attack more than once per round?

Sneak attack has been updated to work 1/turn rather than 1/round. So, out of turn attack can now benefit from sneak attack.
Level 1 Bugbear Rogue|Swordmage (Aegis of Assault) 
Str 18, Dex 18

Feat: Hybrid Talent(Brutal Scoundrel)

Oversized Rapier Riposte Strike
Attack: +9 = +3(Prof) +2(CA) +4(Dex)
Damage: 1d10 +2d6(Sneak Attack) +4(Dex, "Power") +4(Str, "Brutal Scoundrel") 
Average: 20.5
Crit: 30

Second Riposte/Assault
Attack: +9 = +3(Prof) +2(CA) +4(Str)
Damage: 1d10 +2d6(Sneak Attack) +4(Str, "Power") +4(Str, "Brutal Scoundrel")

DPR (CA): 0,7*20,5 + 0,05*30 + 0,75*(0,7*20,5 + 0,05*30) = 27,7375

Str 18, Dex 18

Second Riposte/Assault

I'm getting about 29 DPR if you go 20 Dex.  Try that and tell me if you want to update then I'll add this killer candidate
DPR King Candidates 3.0

I'm getting about 29 DPR if you go 20 Dex.  Try that and tell me if you want to update then I'll add this killer candidate

Str 16, Dex 20

Attack: +10 = +3(Prof) +2(CA) +5(Dex)
Damage: 1d10 +2d6(Sneak Attack) +5(Dex, "Power") +3(Str, "Brutal Scoundrel")
Average: 20.5
Crit: 30

Second Riposte/Assault
Attack: +8 = +3(Prof) +2(CA) +3(Str)
Damage: 1d10 +2d6(Sneak Attack) +3(Str, "Power") +3(Str, "Brutal Scoundrel")
Average: 18.5
Crit: 28

DPR (CA): 0,75*20,5 + 0,05*30 + 0,8*(0,65*18,5 + 0,05*28) = 27,615

How are you getting 29 DPR?

Forgot about the trade-off with brutal scoundral and blindly added +1 to the attack and damage of the riposte strike and -1 on attack and damage on the riposte.  I stand corrected.  Congrats on the build that I think will stay on the top and most assuredly break any heroic game he's in
DPR King Candidates 3.0
Str 18, Dex 18

Second Riposte/Assault

I've calculated a level 2 version of this guy with a subtle large rapier and Backstabber(better than expertise) and the DPR comes out at 0
.75*24.5 + 0.05*(34+4+3.5) + 0.85*(0.75*24.5 + 0.05*(34+4+3.5))  =   37.8325 DPR(CA)  At level 2 this is completely broken.
DPR King Candidates 3.0
You don't even need Hybrid cheese and get almost as much DPR.
MC Garrote so you get proficiency, get it as Light Blade and -2 to escapes (Str/Dex 18 make that very hard) and with Vicious Advantage you even generate your own CA. Puts the poor Essentials Assassin to shame... again !

53.7 DPR(CA,bloodied) Bugbear Brutal Scoundral Rogue | Swordmage(6th), by borg285

Items: Iron armbands of power, +2 Battlecrazed Large Rapier
Feats: Hybrid talent(Brutal Scoundral), Backstabber, Versatile Expertise, Nimble blade
Stats: 20 Dex, 19 Str

Riposte Strike:
Attack:
3 (1/2 level)
2 (magic)
1 (expertise) 
2 (CA)
1 (nimble blade) 
5 (Dex)
3 (Prof)
------
+17 vs 20 AC (90% hit rate)

Damage:
1d10 (large rapier)
2d8+4 (SA+Str)
5 (Dex)
2 (Magic)
3.5 (battlecrazed  assume bloodied) 
2 (armbands)
-----------------
31 average (46.5 max)

Riposte/Aegis of assault:
Attack 
3 (1/2 level)
2 (magic)
1 (expertise) 
2 (CA)
1 (nimble blade) 
4 (Str)
3 (Prof)
------
+16 vs 20 AC (85% hit rate)

Damage:
1d10 (large rapier)
2d8+4 (SA+Str)
4 (Str)
2 (Magic)
3.5 (battlecrazed  assume bloodied) 
2 (armbands)
2 (gauntlets of blood, they should be bloodied by now)
-----------------
32 average (46.5 max)

.85*(31)+.05*(46.5) + .9*(.8*(32)+.05*(46.5)) = 53.7

Anyone see any errors

W/o Battlecrazed weapon I get 47.7 DPR 
DPR King Candidates 3.0
The nice thing about this bugbear is that you have your off-hand free for either the lovely versatile hand crossbows each with their own ammunition for just the occasion, or a mage's parrying dagger for even more AC.
If you did want the battlecrazed weapon you could get fast hands as your 2nd level utility and spam some blood fury weapons each round.  You could afford perhaps 3-4 and encounters shouldn't be going that long.  If they do then you'd better bet your bottom that the DM would be focusing on you and making you bloodied, thus no need for the blood fury weapons, or you're dead and it doesn't matter, he's won the arms race 
DPR King Candidates 3.0
Battlecrazed doesn't work - aside from the gamble being bloodied.
It's L9, so off limit at L6, and only works with Heavy Blades & Axes.

Gauntlets of Blood don't trigger either, if you go nitpicking, because you need 36 dmg to bloody a L6 target. (Aside the likely blow you budget, if you want at least some basic armor / neck.)

On the plus side you can go Dex 20 (17+2+1) & Str 18 (15+2+1) at L6, and still start with 13 in say Wis or Con...
Battlecrazed doesn't work - aside from the gamble being bloodied.
It's L9, so off limit at L6, and only works with Heavy Blades & Axes.

Then I've got a bone to pick with one of the candidates that used a +2 battlecrazed longsword at level 6.  I assumed it was correct.  What's the next best weapon?  Subtle is an item bonus and a +2 version would cost more than iron armbands of power.
A level 4 item isn't that much.

Let's see a L6 iron armbands of power
L6 basic +2 magic large rapier
L4 gauntlets of blood
Ahh, I see the L6 neck or L6 armor

hrmmm

WOOT!!!!    1000th post.  YAY, talking about a DPR king, who would have guessed
DPR King Candidates 3.0
Mage's Rapier, because Rogues are not even proficient with them. Tongue out

PS: Ding, 1000 !