Have a Camcorder? Help out your gaming store!

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hey Guys,
I'm the D&D coordinator at my gaming store and I work pretty closely with the people there to get people in the store.  Something we did recently is shoot a video with my HD camcorder of simply an employee showing the store and talking about what they have to offer for D&D gamers.  This was then shared through Facebook and D&D Yahoo groups to get the word out.  

If you have a camcorder, think about offering to do the same for where you game at.   Here's a link to fhe video we made for The Next Level Games in the Nashville area.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuv6HKeJs0w

~Will Fuqua
Not a bad suggestion at all.  
WolfStar76 Community Advocate (SVCL) for D&D Organized Play, Avalon Hill, and the DCI/WPN LFR Community Manager DDi Guide

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

That looks like a great store.  The video would be even cooler if there was a clip from a D&D session in action.  Nice work!
Wow... nice play space! Good idea and may have to give it a try.

Founding member of the Star Wars Adventure Writers Guild Organizer of the NorCal Star Wars Gaming League Avatar image by artist Steve Criado of Fandom Comics PST (GMT-8) Evening and Weekend Gamer VTT: Fantasy Grounds

Awesome store! Great video.

It would be cool to see more of these, maybe even have WotC feature them.

Follow my blog and Twitter feed with Dark Sun campaign design and DM tips!
Dark Sun's Ashes of Athas Campaign is now available for home play (PM me with your e-mail to order the campaign adventures).

Sign In to post comments