Ask the Author (Fury of the Wastewalker)

261 posts / 0 new
Last post
He already said that it's fine to reskin them in some generic manner, he just doesn't want us to reskin them as...

Show
Halflings.  So I figure that halflings will play some important part later on in the story of the adventure.

Ah, right, gotcha. Nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more.

Show

Back to the idea of desert sand people.

Follow my blog and Twitter feed with Dark Sun campaign design and DM tips!
Dark Sun's Ashes of Athas Campaign is now available for home play (PM me with your e-mail to order the campaign adventures).

Another question...

Show
the skill challenge says two things that seem to contradict:

• it represents two days of travel

• it lasts the entirety of chapter one, and it's implied it ends when the chapter ends.

Does this mean players have an opportunity to take an extended rest during chapter one?  Or that sun sickness comes into play prior to chapter two?  Or does it mean that while the skill challenge lasts two days, the PCs will be too preoccupied to rest?

(sorry, I meant to ask this with the adventure in front of me so I could quote verbatim.  Unfortunately, I'm not near it atm... so if I have a detail wrong, forgive me.
Rule Zero: Save vs. Hivemind http://rulezeroblog.wordpress.com
Show
The text covers your first question... the PCs are being chased the whole way to the final encounters, and so don't have enough time to take an extended rest.

Don't know when/how the sun sickness is supposed to come into play, but it's not tonight, so I'm not worried about it yet.

"Nice assumptions. Completely wrong assumptions, but by jove if being incorrect stopped people from making idiotic statements, we wouldn't have modern internet subculture." Kerrus
Practical gameplay runs by neither RAW or RAI, but rather "A Compromise Between The Gist Of The Rule As I Recall Getting The Impression Of It That One Time I Read It And What Jerry Says He Remembers, Whatever, We'll Look It Up Later If Any Of Us Still Give A Damn." Erachima

Show

I think the "two days" part were some of the edits made to the adventure after it left my desk (i don't see mention of two days in my draft), so until i get the final copy from Wizards, i won't be able to help. 

Sun sickness is separate from the Skill Challenge; it comes into effect at the beginning of Chapters 2 and 3. The SC has its own consequences for failure and partial success (unless that's been changed from my draft as well). I guess i should just shut up until i know for certain what has changed from my writing with respect to the SC. 

Sorry guys, i wish i could be more definitive.

Actually, that was a great help.  Thanks.

Show
So the PCs use minimal supplies during chapter 1, and the Sun Sickness is basically irrelevant.  Except that if they take no supplies at all, I might have to fake something.

"Nice assumptions. Completely wrong assumptions, but by jove if being incorrect stopped people from making idiotic statements, we wouldn't have modern internet subculture." Kerrus
Practical gameplay runs by neither RAW or RAI, but rather "A Compromise Between The Gist Of The Rule As I Recall Getting The Impression Of It That One Time I Read It And What Jerry Says He Remembers, Whatever, We'll Look It Up Later If Any Of Us Still Give A Damn." Erachima

You don't have to fake anything up...
Sun Sickness is treated as a disease. Disease rules are on p49 of the DMG. Characters that don't have enough supplies on the second day are "infected" and suffer the Initial Effects. The disease makes one "attack" per day of exposure. After every extended rest (or 24 hours without rest) an infected player must make an Endurance Check and move up or down the disease track. An ally can make a Heal skill check in place of the Endurance check, or use it to aid the roll. It isn't stated, but being out of the sun for 24 hours should give a bonus to this roll (+5?), and having plenty of water on hand should allow an automatic success if the character had an Extended Rest.
i'd like an official word on this.  what is the timeline for each chapter?  is each chapter 1 day?  2 days?  a day and a half?
i'd like an official word on this.  what is the timeline for each chapter?  is each chapter 1 day?  2 days?  a day and a half?

Show
The illumination for Encounter 1-3 is "twilight" and the illumination for Encoutner 1-4 is "dawn". At the end of Encounter 1-3 the party should check off the supplies they consumed that day. If they start 1-4 without Supply Days, then they will probably be attacked by Sun Sickness just before Encounter 1-5. Since they are motoring through without an Extended Rest, I might even make them double their consumption to prevent being stricken with Sun Sickness. I'm excited to spring this new mechanic on my players, but will not be relentless if they are not faring well.

I'm sure the Dark Sun Campagin Setting book will have more comprehensive rules. There will probably be a number of Encounters characters can endure per day before they have to consume additional Supply Days.

What kind of limit should there be as to how many Survival Days the PCs can carry. I know it shouldn't come up tonight, but I'd like to know.  Survival Days represent Food, Water, and Clothing (for sun protection).  That stuff is cumbersome.  Especially in a desert environment. How much can they carry before it starts to be a burden?
thanks, critical!  i haven't gotten to read 1-3 or 1-4 yet.  from what i've been reading on these forums, it was very vague to me.
What kind of limit should there be as to how many Survival Days the PCs can carry. I know it shouldn't come up tonight, but I'd like to know.  Survival Days represent Food, Water, and Clothing (for sun protection).  That stuff is cumbersome.  Especially in a desert environment. How much can they carry before it starts to be a burden?

Show
They don't have a weight assigned to them, and D&D isn't big on Encumberance rules. For convenience I would say a number of survival days equal to their Strength score.

thanks, critical!  i haven't gotten to read 1-3 or 1-4 yet.  from what i've been reading on these forums, it was very vague to me.

NP, against. Thanks to you as well because I didn't even think about it until you brought it up...
Show
I knew I had read "twilight" illumination when I skimmed the book the first time but didn't think about it until we started talking in terms of Survival Days and Sun Sickness.
That's why I love these forums- they make us think about things we may not otherwise notice in time.
Show
The two Nobles are carrying adventuring kits.  Since the core kit has rations in it, are these counted toward supplies, as well?

If so, how many days does it equal?  (10 days worth of rations and a waterskin)
Show
My questions is this: Shikirr's ranged basic attack says to see mind thrust but that power isn't on his character card... What's he supposed to do for a ranged basic?
My questions is this: Shikirr's ranged basic attack says to see mind thrust but that power isn't on his character card... What's he supposed to do for a ranged basic?

As per the official errata, he has no ranged attack.  Ignore this entry.

community.wizards.com/dungeonsanddragons...

NINJA'd by the Kittyfox!

Yep Shikirr has no ranged attack, for that matter Yuka never had one to lose.
I'm second from the left in the picture.

D&D Home Page - What Class Are You? - Build A Character - D&D Compendium

NINJA'd by the Kittyfox!

I've been lying in wait beneath the silt, preparing for the ambush on Ktulu's posting speed!
i've heard enough of, "bad DMs, bad module, bad writer." I'm ready to get back on topic for the thread.

I started getting details of the next encounter solidified in my minds. I'd like to ask these few questions of the author.
My questions of the author
The flame spirit seems like it should be a primal manifestation. I recall the primal power book offering a sketch up of Everflame. I am thinking that this could be part of the spirit of everflame.

However, the text seems to indicate it as though it is an elemental creature (i.e. from the elemental chaos).

How would those two ideas resonate in Athas? How would those ideas contrast in Athas? If the primal spirits are attuned to elements more than in other worlds, is the distinction between elemental creature and primal spirit really noticeable? Should this stand out to the characters in a special way?

Because the spirit speaks of being bound to the small, petrified valley, I imagine that it should hold some sacred signifigance. Was that a portion of your intent?

It identifies itself as a protector of life, yet puffs away when the kanks appear. I suspect that the players will feel a bit miffed by that. Is there a deeper reason why he would not pause to aid them in protecting themselves against the kanks? I'm thinking of drawing a small arsenal of fire powers that he can use to assist a small bit. I think after the challenge of the first encounter, they will be very happy to have aid.

Also, I know that once they learn the kanks have poison that they will want to harvest that after making their kills. I've allowed that in the past ofr home games, but I wonder if allowing them to have access to a potent poison would be a resource boon that goes above intended levels for the adventure. I'm sure that it wouldn't be terrible, but if they suddenly had several vial of kank poison with which they could coat a weapon once per encounter that the following encounters would be much different. Can you speak to that a bit, please? I'm certain to give them the chance to do so, but want to ensure that it acts as a consumable which will be within reasonable limits.

referring to the text regarding the valley, it sounds as though there are bones. In the first encounter, the team also grabbed the bone sword and obsindian clubs that the silt runners had. (i told them that these were highly specialized silt runner weapons, but they would easily be able to treat them as simple clubs.) One already asked about using time to craft these from clubs into somthing more potent, particularly because i said they were obsidian. I assume that the bones mentioned have been out in the wastes so long they are not really useable to craft weapons. Was your intent just to give some interesting detail, or were you thinking of giving a tool for those that would truly try to eek every bit of useful material out of the desert? I have a similar thought for the petrified trees.

okay, that's all my questions for the next encounter. I'm really pleased with the adventure. I think it is a great hit with the players. several of my players know 2e Dark Sun very well. They are returning to D&D because of this reprint of Dark Sun. I'm certain that as soon as the books are released that they'll be interested in a full campaign in Dark Sun. Great job on this module, Nick.
I started getting details of the next encounter solidified in my minds. I'd like to ask these few questions of the author.

First off, i want to thank everyone for posting their thoughts on the adventure so far. While i can't say it's been an enjoyable experience to read them all, i do value your constructive feedback. That said, this thread was created for question and answer to help DMs clarify the content of the adventure in an effort to combat some of the space limitations of the printed product (and some of my own oversights in constructing the story). For that reason, i ask you all to keep posts to this thread to its intended subject. I hope the forum administrator can clean out off-topic posts from this thread so that it isn't too bloated for me and others who want to communicate about improving the play experience of DDEs2.

Now, on to answers as best i can:

Answers for DanTracker

As the story proceeds, more will be revealed about the significance of the elemental spirit. The defiled lands of Athas have left many wandering elemental spirits clinging to the hope of the return of fertility to the land. This particular spirit (whatever it is in mechanical terms) is a wild, lost spirit of a druidic creature from long, long ago. It was once a protector _in life_. In death, it's a contradictory spirit. It's searching for... something, but it doesn't even understand why it still exists. 

The spirit isn't so much bound to this valley as the history of the long-extinct creatures here give it the brief power to manifest itself to living travelers in the hot, oppressive desert sands. 

Poison/bones: Your ideas about harvesting every bit of use out of the desert are excellent. If you're going to add these opportunities, i would suggest making them of moderate benefit. Maybe only enough poison can be harvested to make a single vial of kank poison, which just slows an opponent (save ends). See below for an idea with respect to the bones.

Designer notes

Think of this area as an elephant graveyard of huge, exotic creatures. It was uncovered by the storm, and the petrified remains are an oddity infused with elemental/primal energy. 

Due to space constraints, i was not able to include terrain and environmental effects as i would have liked. Some ideas might be:

Bone shards: Certain squares have particularly nasty, sharp shards of bone and count as hindering terrain. Any creature entering these squares takes 3 damage and is slowed (save ends).

Kank burrows: Hidden in the sand and rock are a network of underground kank tunnels that they use to protect themselves from the elements of the desert. Moving through these tunnels is easy for the oddly-shaped kanks (even the large ones), but humanoids have to squeeze. Any creature that moves through these tunnels feels the restorative power of this primal glade and recovers 5 hit points. A DC 15 Nature check reveals the presence of these tunnels to the adventurer. Once revealed, a DC 15 Religion check reveals their special restorative properties.

Mirages: The primal energies pent up in this area play tricks with the eyes of the unaccustomed travel. More kanks appear to swarm the area than actual exist. Place 10 kanks on the board at setup, but only five of them are real. A successful attack against a false kank reveals the illusion. After the first illusion has been revealed, a DC 15 Perception check (minor action) can be used to eliminate other illusions. Illusory kanks attack as normal, but always miss. Also, ranged attacks by characters in this area suffer a -2 penalty as a result of the mirages. This penalty does not apply to the kanks.

Treasure: The bleached bones in this area are hardened by the desert winds and make poor quality weapons, but the primal energies have infused them with potent effect. When powdered and mixed with water, they make a delicious tea. Or maybe they give 4 temporary hit points when drank. Enough powder can be hastily made to create 3 servings of bone tea.

After the session last night, I talked with my wife about how things went (it was her first time as a DM) & she said that she was confused about the damage (-2 per round) from the storm, after having seen the wording of an earlier Twitter buff that said creatures take more (-3) damage than before. She went on to explain that she had been making the players take the damage on their turns, but not the "sand people". However after she saw the earlier buff's wording, she adjusted to have the NPCs also take the damage for the last round.

I would like to know was she right in the first place, based on the NPCs being use to (and/or prepared for) the conditions? Or should she have been applying the damage to the NPCs every round of the encounter?
Links that I find very useful, will be added here. http://community.wizards.com/vinciente/blog/2010/02/24/useful_damp;d_pageslinks
Well I'd just like to congratulate Nick on an excellent first encounter.

For all those wailing about it being impossibly difficult - you may be surprised to learn that my party breezed the encounter with little damage and plenty of food.

This positive situation came about chiefly through clever tactics, intelligent and probing questions  (plus a small amount of luck on the dice rolls for the psionic blast.) I'm far from unhappy about this - if a party plays intelligently and coordinates their efforts then I think it's only fair that they reap the rewards. For reference I've outlined their best tactics in the spolier block that follows.

Show
The players quickly decided to confront the darters in melee combat. This was a stroke of tactical genius as it effectively reduced the darters to puny wooden dagger wielding weenies. They also decided to leave two players in the tent collecting supplies on a 3 minor actions per round basis, resulting in 30 days worth in total.

On review afterwards I concluded I had DM'd the encounter pretty much by the book. One player went down but the Ardent fixed that and they've burnt a few surges, but they are basically in great shape. I had six PCs so in hindsight I could have added an extra monster, but the brutality of Halaster's Lost Apprentice made me hesitate on this. 

As a side note - My players also contemplated fighting the second wave rather than moving on. I fixed this by adding a third group of ten behind the second group of five and indicating the newcomers were keen on getting to the spoils of the caravan. 

On to my questions for Nick:

Show
1 - Is there any survival day value associated with the "ripened cactus plant bearing sweet and tangy fruit" mentioned in session 1-3?

Also what is the policy on eating vanquished foes, particularly in the case of the thri-kreen who is currently arguing it would be normal conduct. (I've reserved judgement on this question until next week)
When not wasting time on the WOTC forums, I waste time on my D&D 4E Campaign website.

I would like to know was she right in the first place, based on the NPCs being use to (and/or prepared for) the conditions? Or should she have been applying the damage to the NPCs every round of the encounter?

The wording written in the adventure is typical of D&D 4E products. Let me summarize:

Creature: Whenever an effect refers to "creatures", everyone is effected.
Allies/Enemies: Whenever an effect refers to allies or enemies, only those creatures on one side or the other of the battle are effected.
Characters: Whenever an effect refers to "characters", this means PCs only.

Note: Some effects may have special conditions for certain groups, but these conditions should be called out separately and explicitly.
Well I'd just like to congratulate Nick on an excellent first encounter.

Thank you for the kind words.

Answers for Voxhumana

There is no survival day value associated with it as written, but that's already factored into the treasure section as part of the salvageable food. 

Eating vanquished foes: perfectly acceptable in my book, though i'm not the arbiter of such things. Of course, "survival days" mean a lot more than just food, so i wouldn't suggest giving out more days just for collected "meat". Also, please be sensitive to the players at your table when describing these actions, as they may not be appropriate for everyone. i.e. if animals could talk, everyone would be vegetarians.

A few questions :

question

What the heck is the difficult terrain?  I've been treating it as small sand dunes with soft sand in my head. Am I close?

Map 1-2 has some interesting bits going on, it stats 3 A's and 2 S's in the creature blocks, yet the map has the numbers the other way around (with a difference of +50XP as the map presents it). Also the picture shows a rider on what one assumes is a "S" and even the traits mention if someone is riding on top there is a CA thing going on, but they don't state for sure if this is the case. (My feeling, loose bugs, no riders) [not that it matters in the whole XP thing, but the top states 725XP, and yet, even if you go with the 3 S and 2 A setup it only is 675XP]

Map 1-3 the same thing about the XP, not a big deal, but it totals 600XP for all elements encountered. (and not a question)

Map for 1-5 is oriented one way with where the creatures go, and yet in the inside flap it is inverted the other way (turn 180 degrees). It also states that the top and left of the map is basically a 100 foot sheer cliff. Am I correct in assuming that the map of p23 is the correct orientation? (it seems to make the most sense)

Also with map 1-5, are the lizardfolk scared of the entire dotted line area? And another XP issue, but there are weird ways to make the fight easier, 825XP total for all elements.

After having read through all the threads I don't see these questions answered. Could we get some feed back on these? From my quick reading of the adventure these are the only questions that I had. Thanks.

I am going to be going through the thread and sblocking the posts that are not questions to Nicholas. At the same time, I would also encourage people to use the other threads in the forum.

Reviews/comments about a session should be placed in the thread for that week. (Week 1 is here.)

Questions/comments about the errata should go here (for characters).

Please keep this thread directed towards questions to Nicholas.
Mudbunny SVCL for DDI Before you post, think of the Monkeysphere
FedEx guy just dropped off the adventure so i can answer some specific questions about the published version.

[sblock=Answers for TrothgardtheMad and Hangfire]
Difficult terrain: On the maps, a number of squares are marked with triangles. Though i didn't call out this difficult terrain specifically in every encounter, the map is accurate. I leave it up to the DM to come up with a description of these areas. Perhaps they're deep sand or silt, piles of obsidian shards, etc.

XP values: These may have changed from the unfinished version of the DSCC i was working off of at the time, and may not reflect the final versions of the creatures pasted into the document. I apologize for the inaccuracy, but given that leveling is fixed, i'd say it isn't a huge problem.

Kanks and riding: The stat block includes the traits for riding a kank, but these are wild kanks and are not trained for riding. 

Map 1-2: This encounter was changed in editing. I originally submitted it with 3 soldiers and 2 spitters, but they switched it around without editing the map. Sorry, guys, you'll have to decide what you want to do for your tables. 

Map 1-5: The square partially containing the ankeg is the defiled square where the Wastewalker's followers will not enter. Page 23 is indeed the correct orientation for the map.  

I hope this helps! 
I hope I'm not embarrassing myself with my first question. Tongue out
spoilerey stuff

The prelude to Session Two is called Elemental Assistance. Yet, I cannot find what assistance the elemental provides. Am I missing something? Because I can't seem to find the point of this, other than some colorful RP and interaction. 
 Thanks

Show
The two Nobles are carrying adventuring kits.  Since the core kit has rations in it, are these counted toward supplies, as well?

My above question did pop up by a couple players, as they were curious as to whether or not the 10 days rations counted.

I let them know I'd try to get a clarification before next week.
Show

My above question did pop up by a couple players, as they were curious as to whether or not the 10 days rations counted.

Nobody official checking in here, but I *think* survival days are all the "stuff" above and beyond rations that one needs to survive the Athasian wilderness.  

Food, certainly, but also massive amounts of water, bandages, the Athasian version of sunscreen etc.

By themselves "survival days" are an abstract concept - or so it was explained at DDXP.  Instead of being a precise list of needed stuff to survive, it's like hit points - it's just a pool or resources needed to keep going. 

Nick can, of course, correct me if I'm wrong. 
WolfStar76 Community Advocate (SVCL) for D&D Organized Play, Avalon Hill, and the DCI/WPN LFR Community Manager DDi Guide

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Show

Nobody official checking in here, but I *think* survival days are all the "stuff" above and beyond rations that one needs to survive the Athasian wilderness.  

Food, certainly, but also massive amounts of water, bandages, the Athasian version of sunscreen etc.

By themselves "survival days" are an abstract concept - or so it was explained at DDXP.  Instead of being a precise list of needed stuff to survive, it's like hit points - it's just a pool or resources needed to keep going. 

Nick can, of course, correct me if I'm wrong. 

That's correct. Survival days incorporate much more than just food, and therefore the rations included in a standard adventurer's kit don't really factor in.
I hope I'm not embarrassing myself with my first question.
spoilerey stuff

The prelude to Session Two is called Elemental Assistance. Yet, I cannot find what assistance the elemental provides. Am I missing something? Because I can't seem to find the point of this, other than some colorful RP and interaction. 
 Thanks

this is similar to what I had asked too.
a few additional thoughts
I liked the response. I'm going to play this up as a primal manifestation that gives information as the key assistance. It drives some elements of a greater story arc that can/may develop as the other chapters of this adventure continue.

I might still give one or two very small fire powers that the NPC can use in aid, but I don't want the PCs thinking they have a brand new fire spirit to fight their battles.

I do want them to see this location as a very special location--perhaps a battlefield of note from former wars. the brief moments of respite in that location should give them a sense of the world having a history, and life. Without some of these smaller elements the adventure may feel too much like a hack-n-slash delve without purpose.

As we aren't seeing the progress that the PCs will encounter in other chapters, we can't see how this might develop in the future.

spoilerey stuff

Thanks

I liked the response. I'm going to play this up as a primal manifestation that gives information as the key assistance. It drives some elements of a greater story arc that can/may develop as the other chapters of this adventure continue.

I might still give one or two very small fire powers that the NPC can use in aid, but I don't want the PCs thinking they have a brand new fire spirit to fight their battles.

I do want them to see this location as a very special location--perhaps a battlefield of note from former wars. the brief moments of respite in that location should give them a sense of the world having a history, and life. Without some of these smaller elements the adventure may feel too much like a hack-n-slash delve without purpose.

As we aren't seeing the progress that the PCs will encounter in other chapters, we can't see how this might develop in the future.

spoilerey stuff

OK, so it seems I missed a page somehow in my first read thru. I just spent an hour sifting back through to find your question and response and I'm still confused. The answer is.. what? The information it provides does not seem all that useful to me, just interesting.
page 12 of the adventure describes the information your looking for.

spoilerey stuff

Thanks

spoilerey stuff

OK, so it seems I missed a page somehow in my first read thru. I just spent an hour sifting back through to find your question and response and I'm still confused. The answer is.. what? The information it provides does not seem all that useful to me, just interesting.

I'm second from the left in the picture.

D&D Home Page - What Class Are You? - Build A Character - D&D Compendium

page 12 of the adventure describes the information your looking for.

spoilerey stuff

Thanks

spoilerey stuff

SIGH.
Encounter 1-3 questions:
I don't know if people have started to ask about this ,but ...

questions

The brambles deal 5 pts to the PC that starts it turn in it.
--The terrain is diffcult so therefore 2 sq of move for 1.
--Climbing up the column reduces your speed to 1/2 with a successful climb check.

So that means a PC with move 6 can only move 1 sq a turn. So by the time they reach the top they have taken 20 pts only to be beaten by the cutters.

With no range weapons and a few range attacks, it might be a bit hard for the PC to get them.

Therefore is their an alternative way for the PC's to deal with them? Diplomacy?

Also the Drake action says it steals 1 package of survival gear and fies away. Does it come back for more?
James Playing D&D since the Red Box of '83.
My question may actually be more of a mechanics question that, Nick, you may not be able to answer.  But I am hoping for some clarification from someone.

We came across the issue in our first encounter where Castri (Elf Ranger) rolled a 1 on his attack roll.  He then wanted to use Elven Accuracy to reroll, BUT we weren't sure if the weapon breakage rule superceded his ability to use Elven Accuracy.  Our DM allowed him to reroll using Elven Accuracy, but we wanted to get an official answer on what takes precedence:  Elven Accuracy or Reckless Breakage.

Thanks!
Ell
My question may actually be more of a mechanics question that, Nick, you may not be able to answer.  But I am hoping for some clarification from someone.

We came across the issue in our first encounter where Castri (Elf Ranger) rolled a 1 on his attack roll.  He then wanted to use Elven Accuracy to reroll, BUT we weren't sure if the weapon breakage rule superceded his ability to use Elven Accuracy.  Our DM allowed him to reroll using Elven Accuracy, but we wanted to get an official answer on what takes precedence:  Elven Accuracy or Reckless Breakage.

Thanks!
Ell

My understanding of RB is that it's a choice. Castri could do RB or EA or neither.
We came across the issue in our first encounter where Castri (Elf Ranger) rolled a 1 on his attack roll.  He then wanted to use Elven Accuracy to reroll, BUT we weren't sure if the weapon breakage rule superceded his ability to use Elven Accuracy.

If he uses Elven Accuracy, he'll reroll the attack, and use that result.  His racial power allows him to reroll any attack, and nothing would prevent it.

Alternately, he could decide to not do that, and then invoke the weapon breakage rules.

What he can't do is use Elven Accuracy, and when he rolls a 5 the second time then decide to use the original 1 instead and invoke the weapon breakage rules.  He can't do that because Elven Accuracy requires you to use the reroll.  Now, if he rolled a one, used Elven Accuracy to reroll, and rerolled a 1, he could then use Weapon Breaking to reroll again.  But he should probably use someone else's dice for that.

Sign In to post comments